You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-21 17:26:31

Jeffrey_A

Spherical Drones in the night sky...

Thank you Mari Swaruu for posting on the very interesting topic! (YT post 2/21/24)  I've been observing these objects in the sky for many years and taken many smartphone videos with full zoom. Even with full zoom, resolution isn't the best. Mari posted pictures (daytime) that look identical to what I've seen.  They exhibit some erratic rotation that occasionally resolves to some kind of geometric shape.  There's one feature about these that I found extremely curious...  one night I noticed that the entire Orion constellation seemed to appear with each star appearing to be a drone, spinning and scintillating in the night sky.  It made me wonder what the heck was going on.  Now with Mari's information, it's much clearer that they've been using the stars as "Camouflage" in an attempt to mask their appearance. Some of us are a bit more aware and they can't pull the wool over our eyes wink  However, my question is ... what are they doing there? and can we know who's drones these are?   Up until now, I believed that they were of one origin and that somehow their purpose is benevolent. Am I naive in this perception? or are we really observing benevolent craft stationed there to "watch over" us.  Regarding their method of hiding in the pattern of the stars,  I can see how that'd be possible... if they position themselves at a close enough distance, with the star many light years away, the area of occultation would be sufficient to mask the actual star behind it relative to observers beneath on the surface.  Very clever. Might anyone know how we can determine who's craft they are and why they are there?  Thanks!! smile

Remember... you can not kill time without injuring eternity   smile

Board footer