You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-22 03:09:20

PinkChopper

Sharing an encouraging message

https://youtu.be/0o6d5a5wj7g?si=WcA8vg_73DOMsvss

Okay Wow! I just had to share this video with y'all because it's literally as if "the matrix" sent me straight there to soak in this exact message. Funny how those things happen ~hee hee~

It even goes right in to the type of thing I've been telling y'all (to my detriment) when I continue to express negativity,  even telling you how "mad" I am at all of you which is simply my "ego" refusing to change! Yikes! ~ Well I got news for you my HARD HEADED BUDDY ! ~ WE’RE CHANGING RATHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT! ~hee hee~

Anyway I thought some of you might get something out of this as well so I wanted to share. It's strange to me how we can "know" something or even hear something over and over but Not actually "register" what the message is about until one day, all of sudden, you "hear" the message again only this time, something happens and it's like BAM!  As if "hearing" it for the first time,  HA! You know when a message sorta "gets through properly" and you think "Oh! I knew that! What was I thinking!" LOL
There's a little bit of that going on for me in this one. Like hearing the message for the 1000th time but the 1001th one, you actually "get" ..... I like that sorta feeling. Like a door opens again. Sweet!

Anyway ~
That's all and Take care ~ ya little cuties!

~ ReGina ~

#2 2024-02-22 03:37:46

Horton HaW

Re: Sharing an encouraging message

PinkChopper wrote:

https://youtu.be/0o6d5a5wj7g?si=WcA8vg_73DOMsvss

Okay Wow! I just had to share this video with y'all because it's literally as if "the matrix" sent me straight there to soak in this exact message. Funny how those things happen ~hee hee~

It even goes right in to the type of thing I've been telling y'all (to my detriment) when I continue to express negativity,  even telling you how "mad" I am at all of you which is simply my "ego" refusing to change! Yikes! ~ Well I got news for you my HARD HEADED BUDDY ! ~ WE’RE CHANGING RATHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT! ~hee hee~

Anyway I thought some of you might get something out of this as well so I wanted to share. It's strange to me how we can "know" something or even hear something over and over but Not actually "register" what the message is about until one day, all of sudden, you "hear" the message again only this time, something happens and it's like BAM!  As if "hearing" it for the first time,  HA! You know when a message sorta "gets through properly" and you think "Oh! I knew that! What was I thinking!" LOL
There's a little bit of that going on for me in this one. Like hearing the message for the 1000th time but the 1001th one, you actually "get" ..... I like that sorta feeling. Like a door opens again. Sweet!

Anyway ~
That's all and Take care ~ ya little cuties!

~ ReGina ~

Lol. Yes, it has gone on too long!
Gina it is okay to get Mad. It would be natural in all this insanity. Just don't let it run you. Take care. Be Well. ♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-22 07:11:04

Joe R

Gina, it's good to hear you're "on track". smile

Thank you for the link! That's a video with some really nice artwork. And one is very easily pulled into it by the fascination of the artwork itself.

But to be blunt... Just the name of the channel raised a flag or two for me even before I started to view it, because DNA doesn't "awaken", its a crystalline structure present in every single cell in your body except for the most specialized ones, which connects your body - and hence mind and consciousness - to the spiritual or etheric "surface" of you.

But after watching the video, the summary was an easy one: This video is a very subtle New Age capture-exercise of newly "awakened" people. I suspect it is very effective; they probably wouldn't go through the effort if it wasn't.

This is highly likely what Mari was warning us about in her recent video "Thoughts on Consciousness and Awakening". (Interim transcript):

Mari wrote:

They don't want minds to escape.

Below are some remarks I made on my second viewing of it:

[1:12] "This is the awakening, dear ones. The veils are parting. Everything is going as planned."

This is pure "gas-lighting", seen before from the modernized and increasingly controlled New-Age-parts of the Matrix, as if everything supposedly is alright whatever we may do or think, so we won't need to be restless. "Relax!"

"Gas-lighting" is a psychological phenomenon presented to the public in the movie "Gaslight" from 1940, with a storyline describing contradicting messages, or lately and more formally, "double-communication".

The phenomenon leads to doubts in own engagement and power of action, disengagement, "freezing", and - actually - depression.

It is detected when a subconscious message is in direct opposition to a conscious one, and can only be resolved by actually phrasing the subconscious one, comparing them with each other and then make a conscious priority and choice on which is valid, which in turn usually results in a powerful resolution and release of inhibited energy/creativity for the individual. (I personally went through such a process during my school-years and can verify its function/mechanism).

[1:22] "For millennia prophets whispered of this time, hearts yearned for this transformation, and the heavens trembled with anticipation. This is the age of Earth's ascension and you - brave spirit - chose to be here."

So this age is considered the completion of religions, like "everything you see is meant to be, and there's nothing you can do about it".

[2:12] "Even people who are aware of the ascension-process still have ideas about how it should look and happen; like "beings from other planets will come, save us and change everything".

Now that's a very convenient disqualification of actual contact with benevolent ETs, don't you think? The underlying message is: "Such contact surely must be deceptive, or in vain at the least".

[2:24] "The ascension-process has not yet begun, as shown by events in the world, etc."

Yes, it has indeed begun! Actually it has never ended, as it is a process based upon individual maturation, knowledge and insight, leading to a rise in the individual's vibration and affecting the individual's surroundings. Earth's history is full of it and it is still ongoing.

[03:09] "It's important to know that good and bad human hood are both ideas about spiritual reality that are not real."

This must astonishingly be understood as if "good" and "bad" doesn't exist. But it is relative to each individual experience and it is very real. Individual trauma affect us on Soul level.

[4:17] "Pain, suffering, lack, limitation, etc. have never been real"

When you aren't a human being, this may be so, but for human beings living in physicality, this is a blatant lie. So, this is a promotion for "exiting" the human body. And this is therefore nothing less than sinister programming.

[4:40] "Never doubt that you are a divine being containing the fullness of divine consciousness. Stop trying to figure everything out with your limited three-dimensional knowledge!"

So, we are supposed to jump from "limited three-dimensional knowledge" into "the fullness of divine consciousness", just like that?

And to be honest, I actually jumped in my chair when I came to the "Freudian slip" at the [8:03] mark:

[7:49] "It is a time of reckoning, a time of upheaval, for many hearts are heavy as familiar comforts and cherished beliefs dissolve in the crucible of change. Yet fear not, for this is not an unraveling, but a glorious rebirth [...]."

They'll definitely re-upload the video after this, as it is highly likely that they read this forum.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-22 07:17:50)

#4 2024-02-22 09:05:39

PinkChopper

Joe R wrote:

Gina, it's good to hear you're "on track". smile

Thank you for the link! That's a video with some really nice artwork. And one is very easily pulled into it by the fascination of the artwork itself.

But to be blunt... Just the name of the channel raised a flag or two for me even before I started to view it, because DNA doesn't "awaken", its a crystalline structure present in every single cell in your body except for the most specialized ones, which connects your body - and hence mind and consciousness - to the spiritual or etheric "surface" of you.

But after watching the video, the summary was an easy one: This video is a very subtle New Age capture-exercise of newly "awakened" people. I suspect it is very effective; they probably wouldn't go through the effort if it wasn't.

This is highly likely what Mari was warning us about in her recent video "Thoughts on Consciousness and Awakening". (Interim transcript):

Mari wrote:

They don't want minds to escape.

Below are some remarks I made on my second viewing of it:

[1:12] "This is the awakening, dear ones. The veils are parting. Everything is going as planned."

This is pure "gas-lighting", seen before from the modernized and increasingly controlled New-Age-parts of the Matrix, as if everything supposedly is alright whatever we may do or think, so we won't need to be restless. "Relax!"

"Gas-lighting" is a psychological phenomenon presented to the public in the movie "Gaslight" from 1940, with a storyline describing contradicting messages, or lately and more formally, "double-communication".

The phenomenon leads to doubts in own engagement and power of action, disengagement, "freezing", and - actually - depression.

It is detected when a subconscious message is in direct opposition to a conscious one, and can only be resolved by actually phrasing the subconscious one, comparing them with each other and then make a conscious priority and choice on which is valid, which in turn usually results in a powerful resolution and release of inhibited energy/creativity for the individual. (I personally went through such a process during my school-years and can verify its function/mechanism).

[1:22] "For millennia prophets whispered of this time, hearts yearned for this transformation, and the heavens trembled with anticipation. This is the age of Earth's ascension and you - brave spirit - chose to be here."

So this age is considered the completion of religions, like "everything you see is meant to be, and there's nothing you can do about it".

[2:12] "Even people who are aware of the ascension-process still have ideas about how it should look and happen; like "beings from other planets will come, save us and change everything".

Now that's a very convenient disqualification of actual contact with benevolent ETs, don't you think? The underlying message is: "Such contact surely must be deceptive, or in vain at the least".

[2:24] "The ascension-process has not yet begun, as shown by events in the world, etc."

Yes, it has indeed begun! Actually it has never ended, as it is a process based upon individual maturation, knowledge and insight, leading to a rise in the individual's vibration and affecting the individual's surroundings. Earth's history is full of it and it is still ongoing.

[03:09] "It's important to know that good and bad human hood are both ideas about spiritual reality that are not real."

This must astonishingly be understood as if "good" and "bad" doesn't exist. But it is relative to each individual experience and it is very real. Individual trauma affect us on Soul level.

[4:17] "Pain, suffering, lack, limitation, etc. have never been real"

When you aren't a human being, this may be so, but for human beings living in physicality, this is a blatant lie. So, this is a promotion for "exiting" the human body. And this is therefore nothing less than sinister programming.

[4:40] "Never doubt that you are a divine being containing the fullness of divine consciousness. Stop trying to figure everything out with your limited three-dimensional knowledge!"

So, we are supposed to jump from "limited three-dimensional knowledge" into "the fullness of divine consciousness", just like that?

And to be honest, I actually jumped in my chair when I came to the "Freudian slip" at the [8:03] mark:

[7:49] "It is a time of reckoning, a time of upheaval, for many hearts are heavy as familiar comforts and cherished beliefs dissolve in the crucible of change. Yet fear not, for this is not an unraveling, but a glorious rebirth [...]."

They'll definitely re-upload the video after this, as it is highly likely that they read this forum.

How Funny!  You are so right!   You know I don't watch that channel much, if at all myself because of its false light type of presentations but every once in awhile I'll give one a chance. That one "won" a chance but what's weird is now I went back and watched the same video since your remarks and I'm like: How Funny! That is Wild! It's like an entirely different video making me think what was the fascination I had there? I believe it's the few statements here and there I Personally "related to " and for sure, not the overall "theme" as it promotes the "DNA Activation" ~ "ascending" type nonsense. HA! So, don't worry ~ I'm not at that "level" of thinking or belief in any "new age" ascension type program but thank you anyway for sharing your remarks because I got a kick out of that and you're so right! Ha!

#5 2024-02-22 09:11:32

Joe R

PinkChopper wrote:

[...]  I believe it's the few statements here and there [...]

It's the "trigger-words". We have been conditioned with them for decades, since the 60s at least, since the New Age movement was infiltrated. They use the words to catch the attention, and if so, continue to derail and distract from the really empowering perspectives. smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-22 09:13:40)

#6 2024-02-22 20:31:32

Horton HaW

The only thing I related to was the statement it has gone on too long. Lol. I watch a bit, but yeah New Agey whateerverish.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer