You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 09:37:13

akos996

Drawing strength to move on through difficulties for good

As the title says I am curious about you people
How you tackle hardship because I am missing something.
Reading PinkChoppers post about having a positive turnaround emotionally is beautiful and makes me happy, but in the past week I was caught up in a wave of negative thoughts,
caught up in my past and current mistakes.

With my brother I saw the movie "Cable Guy"
which really made me see my own problems and lackings through a new lense. I saw myself as just that guy who wants to be left alone but keeps  carrying problems like a big sack of s***

How do you guys get out of difficult situations when you just want to leave the problems behind, where do you guys draw the inner strength and courage for big decisions, to move forward in life?

I lack some courage to make steps, sometimes I feel like a baby in a grown man's world, needing a holding hand for everything and it's shameful honestly.

As you may know suffering is when a soul is disconnected from it's true life path what it desires and courage is the what moves the soul through this threshold of pain to a happier life. Or in better cases there is no need for courage even, it's just one route to success. To me a big desire is to be left alone to be able to heal from a huge amount of trauma for good, to put down the baggage because it's really heavy as many of you can empathise with that feeling from past experiences.
I understand that suffering is the way those learn who don't know better and need a way to be pushed forward by force otherwise they would stagnate.
What does that tell about these kinds of people like me? Am I stupid?

How did you guys get out of the your own problems?
Are there cases where you turned to meditate to solve issues?
I am asking this since I need a change in my life and finally step forward.
Any ideas?

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-26 10:05:28)

#2 2024-02-26 11:03:14

Re: Drawing strength to move on through difficulties for good

I feel for you as I have been there myself.

Back in 2011 I started to meditate a lot. Through that I had guidance come through to do self regression work/meditations. What came through to purge was overwhelming and visceral to the core to say the least.

I had many other life traumas come through and I diligently worked on each one that came through. The key is FEELING everything that comes through and OBSERVE it all. By doing that you cancel out that energy. As well, find what was the cause of that trauma. That will help out to see the bigger picture.

It has taken me years to get through A LOT. It feels like my oversoul placed soo much to work through in this life, but now I understand why and I know I can handle it all. I'm not coming back for more.

Its arduous and the energies can linger on for years until your higher version deems you have done the work or the cyclic time has ended. After the heavy lifting, you will still have energies come through, but its easier to purge and it goes through much quicker than before. You will start to feel lighter and more optimistic.

Like any traumas, its best to have the least amount of obligations in your daily life so you can keep focussing on the purging and integrating. Remember, integration is what you want to keep, and let everything else go.

By going through all of it, you will build confidence and you will feel the power within you come through, and a knowing that no one can f*ck with you.

Hope that helps.

#3 2024-02-26 13:10:11

akos996

Thanks for this amazing advice.
That makes me optimistic about meditation.
I never thought it has such profound effects.

#4 2024-02-26 17:15:44

Ariya

akos,

I feel you.

I experienced a violent attack some years ago which left me in a state of pain and fear. For a long time I found it difficult to move on and improve my life. Let me share some of my thoughts on what helped me:

Trauma can only be healed by deep internal change at your core. Without this, any meditation or ‘shadow work’ you do will only have a temporary and limited effect. You cannot heal a wound if you are in a continuous cycle of damage and re- traumatisation.

Having a strong mind and clarity of thoughts is critical.  You must begin to understand yourself and feel your essence at its deepest core. This is where you will draw strength from.

Meditation can help to clear the mind and determine where your thoughts are coming from.  Identify your own internal voice at its best version of you. Discard any other voices that are not helpful.

You must know yourself and face the things you have done with brutal honesty.

Acknowledge the reasons for your actions at that time. Then forgive yourself, knowing that you are now a different person.
You can leave these things behind you. Love yourself.

We have a tendency to overthink and often make enemies of things that we don’t understand. This leads us to manifest from a place of fear and stops us from moving forward, or making changes.
If we strengthen ourselves internally, and have strong self value, we can eliminate this unnecessary complexity and have the courage to make difficult decisions.

You must build your internal strength by embedding a set of your own high core values. I include honesty and courage and determination in these. Your high level of integrity will act as compass to guide your actions.

When you have a big decision to make, a difficult situation to face, or you just want to make changes to your life - draw from your own high set of values, and the path will become clear.

Much love to you akos my friend. I wish you all the best x

#5 2024-02-26 21:44:09

Horton HaW

Great advice.  I will add that being vigilant and mindful is so important. Taking each day as it comes is key, but watch your habits. Your space, your food, your drink...what you watch etc.... Go alter the negative with something positive. Catch it when it happens and go do something empowering. The other night I literally took my stones off to sleep and started to feel this weird anxiety. So I put the hematite back on. I immediately felt relief. We are so bombarded. I have to be careful because I often have grounding issues. Where you are located makes a big difference also. Going out in nature, especially near water can help alot.

Take care of yourself. Don't beat yourself up so much. Remember to pat yourself on the back more often.

Questioning what is bothering you and listening really helps. However, nutritional and chemistry imbalances can really be an issue.

I have commented on curiosity and a sense of humor both being hugely powerful. So I highly recommend both.

Be well.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-26 21:55:11)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-02-26 23:31:48

akos996

Thanks again for you all.

My moral compass is dialed correctly that I know from all the nice things I've learnt, that I can cross off my list.
A path of self discovery and increased awareness is the next step according to the above.

I am sorry to hear about that awful event Ariya, but it's very encouraging to know you could get over it.
I've tried to tear away my bad habits / thought loops and integrate all the traumas before but came back to them which came as no surprise.
As you've explained Ariya, if I do not understand the reason and source of these they will come back until I solve them.

The core values thing you've mentioned really sparked my interest. I always believed I had them sorted out but honestly I'm branched out like a plant with my attention and nothing gets replenishment to truly grow high like a tree, instead turns into a wild bush of messy ideas. They go places but shrink away. Exactly like how Mari made the analogy with the boat at the sea which wants to go in many directions.

As you say Horton HaW I agree. It's multi faceted for sure. The chemical nature of it comes in 100% by habits or even drugs, especially since we ourselves create the "drugs" from reward paths. It's pretty risky in these times since there are so many sources of these brain melting reward loops (short videos, media, games, and most obvciously adult content and straight up legal or illegal drugs).
I never really cared about the word "vigilant", not only that never really cared to look up the meaning of the word if you can believe.
It's not my language so I fill in the blanks sometimes. From very-very smart teachers I've learnt being mindful as in a practicing meditation in free time but 24/7 being as aware as possible. It's hard to explain but the difference is very defined between flowing in the noise of thoughts and observing almost like being outside of myself. Weird stuff.
In a way being truly aware feels like being snapped out of some sort of haze, "turning off the autopilot", I really should just lock away all the trash that keeps me in the "haze".

I am saying this because in a way it's one of my life lessons. I have to learn to cut the distractions, so I could "air out" my brain. Probably why visiting nature is always a good way to do that. Agreed.

It's almost like I never really "talk to myself" and I am angry at myself for not listening. lol like a bad couple in one person.... jeeez. No wonder why I tell myself I don't want to deal with a relationship sometimes since I have myself a complicated one already between me and myself. big_smile  Maybe this unforgiving feeling I have and dissasociation as a clue that I wanna grow out of my shell sooner than later.

I have commented on curiosity and a sense of humor both being hugely powerful. So I highly recommend both.

Yes, yes. I have lots of curiosity! In fact it almost becomes another burden since I wanna try so many unexplored things and like to explore the unknown.
I leave humour to the experts funnily enough. I mean I do consume plenty though.

These advices from you all will definitely remind me from now on to dial the noise down.
Every time I have these moments of clarity it always strikes me how much everything echoes what my higher self is trying to convey. It's complicated but you all probably know that odd feeling when it feels like the world around you is trying to tell you something. It's in your face almost, and when you notice it you feel so dumb, almost like the higher self is screaming at you like "DUDE I AM TELLING YOU"

Well.... this messy soup of thoughts might make sense, I hope.

Sorry if I sound like regurgitating some point made above. It helps.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-27 12:04:53)

Board footer