You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 13:26:31

Ariya

Arishah Urmah Tiger 3rd Interview Part2 - Mari

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger , 3rd Interview, Part 2.

IMG-4926.jpg

https://youtu.be/PgqMN05lnFs

Published : Monday 26 February 2024

Mari’s channel: Swaruu Oficial : https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Thank you Mari and Ari  ★彡˚✧₊⁎ ♡

#2 2024-02-26 14:13:50

Scott Summers

Re: Arishah Urmah Tiger 3rd Interview Part2 - Mari

Thank you, Ari, Mari and Kirai Kai for an illuminating interview. With great love and respect to all 3 of you.

#3 2024-02-26 14:27:34

mes333

I thought the questions chosen for this second part were great and made me think lots about my more recent growth within. I resonate with a lot of how Ari responded to the questions as in needing to help one self first and grow before being able to help others. I feel this is an extremely important point and something I personally need to focus on more to continue with my own growth going forward until I am able to give more. A beautiful one and really enjoyed the questions Mari chose once again and I couldn't help but to laugh again at the paw big_smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-26 14:29:00)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-02-26 14:50:47

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview, Part 2. (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: February 26th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqMN05lnFs

Arishah, the Urmah-tiger, interview February 23rd 2024, part two

Hello, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me again!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

For those of you who are new here, Arishah - or Ari in short - is a 300 kilogram, over 3 meter tall Urmah orange tiger, who is one of the communications-officers on board the starship Avion One, currently in low Earth orbit.

This is the second video where I interview Ari – the second part of many, as you have sent me countless interesting questions – and I will be sharing Ari's answers with you for several videos to come shortly.

However, I must place a few other subjects between them to avoid monotony.

I must state that the translation – or processing from the language I use to communicate with Ari – is mine, therefore you may notice the same wording I use, but I do my best to keep Ari's concepts as clear and direct as possible.

With not much ado, let's go back to the questions:

Mari: Ari, are there any spiritual or technological concepts that are widely used and accepted by other empathic positive races, with which your race may not agree?

Arishah: When there is enough data about spiritual and technological concepts, that points out that they are either real or are the best model we can work to get closer to the truth, we study them all from our Urmah point of view, and then decide if they serve us or not.

If a group of concepts is widely accepted as correct or real, it doesn't necessarily mean they are so, yet, I can say that we mostly agree with the spiritual and scientific concepts and ideas used by most interstellar positive races.

However, there are some concepts that are widely accepted and that we do not agree with.

One of the most important concepts we strongly disagree with, is the one I have already exposed with you in past interviews, and it has to do with the service-to-others mentality.

In a hypothetical perfect society – ideally – if all its members are in a service-to-others mentality, the needs of the one are met and satisfied by the service received from the rest.

The problem is that we do not live in perfect societies – not on Earth and not anywhere else – therefore having a pure service-to-others mentality ends up opening doors for abuse.

Many positive races which observe and impose the service-to-others mentality on their citizens, such as the Andromedans or the Arcturians, even condemn any service-to-self activity, or even thoughts of their people, claiming that it leads to becoming regressive, claiming that it leads to the dark side.

This also means that all other spiritual practices end up being adopted and obeyed by their citizens, as they do not dare question what their establishment has accepted as correct, ethical and real.

This causes everyone to think the same, even more as they end up following appointed spiritual leaders, who only repeat what others imposed on them, as well.

We do not agree with this mentality and even less with that being imposed on their citizens, as it leads to developing strong feelings of inadequacy and even guilt, simply because one or another of their members wants to fulfill their own path while being alive, as if they did not have the right to exist as individuals.

Therefore we strongly believe that imposing service-to-others in an Andromedan compulsory way only hinders the spiritual growth and progression of its members.

I may even go as far as to claim that it smells like spiritual "communism", as that description will be easily understood by our friends and listeners on Earth.

As we – the Urmah-people – have come to understand, the way we have chosen to think is that we teach our cubs to follow their interests and pursue their personal development, since they are very young.

And while we are at it, we teach them how we are all inter-connected, and that we are all One, and why.

The Urmah people believe that we can only help others from a place of strength, so we first concentrate on developing ourselves in every way - especially spiritually - and only then do we share ourselves with others, and only to a degree where we are not hurting ourselves.

Service-to-others does run strong with the Urmah – it is what characterizes us as people and as a society – but only when we can share the fruits of our strengths, and of our accomplished individuality and strong ego.

Other empathic positive races have a hard time understanding the Urmah way of thinking, many accusing us of being egocentric, when in fact the result of this feline mentality is a much stronger society and culture, where individuality is celebrated, as it strongly nourishes all its members; us all.

In our society, no Urmah is in real need, as we are all there to give a helping hand to friends and family - feline or not - and we can help because we are always in a place of strength.

- because we are the Urmah, and that says it all.

Mari: Next question: You have said that we must not trust the Etorthans – understandably so – but what do you have to say about the Alpha Dracos; especially about the ones in Earth's orbit now?

Why should we trust them to be as positive, as they say they are?

Before you answer this question, let me remind my viewers that Alpha Dracos are full-blown interstellar dragons, which may be  15 meters tall, or more.

They are several tons of fire-spitting lizards, and the head of a full grown male can be as big as a Volkswagen Beetle.

Arishah: The mentality of the Alpha Draconians is very different from the Etorthan one.

The Alpha Dracos as a species have always been characterized by a strong duality; they have always been either very negative or very positive since time immemorial.

Alpha Draconians are not a unified one-government culture in species.

Although they may be genetically the same, they do not think the same, as some of their cultures have been based on exploitation, destruction and terrorizing other people, while other Alpha Draco cultures have been characterized by being helpful and protectors of other species, especially when they are in need or under the attack of regressive invasive races, which may also include regressive Alpha Draconians.

The regressive Alpha Draconians have been kept at bay and under control and their invasive expansion has been prevented and stopped by the action of only two races; the positive Alpha Dracos and us, the Urmah.

We have fought many battles against the regressive Alpha Draconians and their main minions - the smaller regressive Draconians - side by side with the positive dragons, and we have shed blood together.

The very ultra-powerful superb Galactic Federation on its own cannot stop the regressive Alpha Draconian Commonwealth, which is also part of the Orion Council.

The positive Alpha Dracos have proven to be so for ages; they have cooperated with the Urmah people in the eradication of their regressive counterparts many times.

They are big powerful lizards, but they know the meaning of honor and the value of their word.

They are also part of the Orion Council, but they have proven many times to be one of the most important agents that prevent and stop the expansion of all kinds of regressive and invasive races, especially of those within the Orion Council itself.

Furthermore, the Alpha Dracos – although of reptilian lineage – are empathic and highly emotional as a race, and this emotional factor is also why we can explain their being positive.

Unlike the Etorthans, the positive Alpha Draco have proven to be honorable people and we have good diplomatic relationships with them, based on mutual respect.

Mari: Thank you, Ari!

Next question: Can in Etorthan and their strong telepathy invade an Urmah mind?

Arishah: When Etorthans want to invade a mind, to control it they first may attempt to impose concepts directly and invasively, and if their victim is strong, they will then impose ideas making the subject believe it's their own thoughts.

They tend to impose elaborate thought-patterns on their victims, as if they were theirs, all to lead their minds to think that they have arrived at conclusions following their own logic.

This is a highly unethical and manipulative strategy, but for it to work, the victim must have doubts of their own, weak points in their own personality, and in their frame of ideas, values and ethics.

The victim must first doubt its capacity to decide and to see right from wrong.

The Etorthans exploit those holes in their victim's personality; holes that exist because of the victim's lack of a healthy personal frame, strong doubts in their capacity to make decisions, and to discern ethics and self- knowledge.

The Urmah have a very strong personal frame, and our ethics and values are well established and solid.

The Etorthans are very dangerous because they mentally exploit the weaknesses of their victim's mind, but Urmah are strong everywhere, especially in the mind.

We do not become over-confident when dealing with Etorthans, but I would say that invading an Urmah-mind would be their most difficult challenge, and I doubt they can do so.

And, that is why we know them for who they are, because they cannot brainwash us with their supposed positive agenda and pro-Orion propaganda.

This is yet another example of why it is so important to grow a strong ethical/spiritual frame and ego, and only share what you can from that place of power.

Mari: Thank you, Ari!

The Ari-interview will continue shortly; I cannot make this one longer, or I will not be able to publish it for tomorrow.

There is a lot more about Ari to share with you.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot, and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#5 2024-02-26 15:30:19

Brahman

Orion have cultivated satanism on Earth. This is why the Etorthans communicate only with the cabal satanists. They are one and the same.

https://energeticsynthesis.com/resource … een-merida
"The Dracs went to the Lemurian continent to finish off the genocidal massacres in Kauai some 22,000 years ago, in order to kill off all the remaining tribes of Solar Female Melchizedek’s that were also Mu’a staff holders. This was to prepare for a completely patriarchal society on Earth as run by the invaders which formed into the Atlantian Brotherhood of the Snake containing; Nibiruians, Thothian Leviathans and those connected to the Orion Group who later formed the Luciferian Covenant. This was the final genocide of the matriarchal society lineage of Solar Female Melchizedeks running civilizations on the Earth surface, that was aided by the Annunaki negotiations and agreements, and was the last stage of the Lemurian Holocaust and the end of the Atlantian Golden Age."

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#6 2024-02-26 18:01:52

Alec

Thank you again Mari, Ari and Kirai-Kai.

iv2.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-26 19:37:43)

#7 2024-02-26 18:23:14

Ariya

I love the detail of the Royal White Lion emblem on Ari’s shoulder! ミ☆彡

#8 2024-02-26 18:28:09

Alec

Ariya wrote:

I love the detail of the Royal White Lion emblem on Ari’s shoulder! ミ☆彡

ミ(◕‿◕。)彡

#9 2024-02-26 18:56:22

mes333

Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/Dfc81nz/iv2.jpg

Awesome haha I am scared for Kirai-Kai sad Ari has a similar face to my bigger brother when I use to tease him haha

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-26 18:57:01)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2024-02-26 20:04:30

mitkobs

Good one Alec! Paw power!

#11 2024-02-26 20:43:15

Horton HaW

Good golly! I am so excited must go watch.

Horton HaW wrote:

I agree with diplomatic also, but do protect yourself. Also that we are missing a great deal. Just be smart. Honestly, the E's look super suspicious so their behavior puts them in the no trust group for me. The Alpha Dracos I feel are going to play a bigger part. It might end up being a mixed bag. The others mentioned I don't trust either, but for different reasons. However, I reserve the right to change my view as things develop.

Just the fact that this bioweapons issue has garnered crickets is very disturbing. If Federation members don't see this as a big issue I think they are broken. I do think transparency is key to accountability. So the very bright light needs to shine on the shady ones.

Maybe they glow in the dark also.

That was great. Such good information. So glad she asked about the Alpha Draco. I feel they are on both sides of this. I had a very loving protective feeling from a white "draco". In a vision. It brought tears to my eyes. The other type (black) was quite scary.

We can see more and more how these ideas are being imported here.

The Urmah rock!

Thank you Ari, Mari, and Kirai-Kai! ♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-26 21:20:33)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2024-02-27 04:21:38

okcs

"The very ultra-powerful superb Galactic Federation on its own cannot stop the regressive Alpha Draconian Commonwealth, which is also part of the Orion Council."

I wonder why.

#13 2024-02-27 08:35:19

mitkobs

I think that Federation cannot stop Alpha Dracos because are not so articulate of doing war stuff. Most of the GF are small and delicate beings not intended by any means to do battles even with powerful battle ships. But they do that out of necessity when there is no other choice.

On the other question if Urmah can be brainwashed it is logical that they cannot be at least easily because they are the ones that have qualities of the stalker as an alpha predator. Their attention is very strong and unwavering. Have you ever try to stare a cat in the eyes, rarely you can win this contest because they are very concentrated when watching.

#14 2024-02-27 11:52:23

Gosia
Administrator

Did you make these??

Alec wrote:

#15 2024-02-27 14:43:09

Horton HaW

Gosia wrote:

Did you make these??

Alec wrote:

There is another one on part 1.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#16 2024-02-27 16:52:31

Alec

Gosia wrote:

Did you make these??

Alec wrote:

Yes smile

#17 2024-02-27 16:56:08

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Did you make these??

Alec wrote:

Yes smile

Man of many talents! smile

#18 2024-02-27 19:57:26

Gosia
Administrator

Nice! I will share it smile

Alec wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Did you make these??

Alec wrote:

Yes smile

#19 2024-02-27 20:16:32

Alec

Gosia wrote:

Nice! I will share it smile

Alec wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Did you make these??

Yes smile

Thank you!