You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-29 14:08:18

Ariya

Space News 15, Federation Update - Mari

Space News 15, Federation Update, February 28, 2024.
By Mari Swaruu
IMG-4971.jpg

Published: 29th Feb 2024
https://youtu.be/sPnNtB_fZ0w

Swaruu Oficial channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Thank you to Mari and everyone on Toleka ★彡

Happy Birthday to Khila! Hope you enjoyed the party!
      ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

#2 2024-02-29 14:26:36

Joe R

Re: Space News 15, Federation Update - Mari

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Space News 15, Federation Update, February 28, 2024, (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
February 29th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnNtB_fZ0w

Space News, February 28th, 2024

Hello everyone!

Thank you for passing by my channel!

I hope you are all happy and well today.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

The first piece of news for today is that the Etorthans that were left here in representation of their main detachment – which left a month ago – are now conducting meetings with high ranking Earth government cabal-leaders and Technology-tycoons on the surface of Earth every Friday.

As it was leaked to us, one of the main subjects of those meetings is genetic manipulation and medical technology.

I can't go any deeper in this platform - you know why - but I'm quite sure that you can understand the meaning and the ramifications.

It has become quite obvious and easy to see how it was that high-level extraterrestrial technology was given to the cabal, to be later used against the people.

This leads me to a related comment, as we understand things to be on earth.

After decades of research, not to say at least hundreds of years, we conclude that all politicians are under the control of the central cabal, and the ones who are playing a dissident role are paid to do so, and are only controlled opposition.

I know this is no news for most of you out there listening to me, but I insist on this due to the appearance of new faces and the return of older ones in that arena.

We see no exceptions to this, but as it has been said before, none of them could do anything without the compliance and obedience of the general population, although this is a very complicated subject which must not be taken lightly, because it is not fair for a handful of highly intelligent and conscious individuals there, to compete with legions upon legions of soulless and mindless non-player character people.

Moving on and still along those lines...

Laboratories on board Toleka are researching samples of mosquitoes, which were captured using our drones.

As many of you may already know, there have been several swarms of millions of those insects bashing several areas on Earth - among them India and Argentina - and it is suspected to be the result of genetic manipulation by the best known villain, who surely is among those in contact with the Etorthan detachment, as I mentioned above.

We don't know this for sure, but it is quite easy to conclude it is so.

The preliminary results of the lab-tests, which are not concluded yet, are that they have been grown in a laboratory, as they do not have any of the natural biochemical traces in their bodies, which indicate that they grew in the wild.

We are now assessing what they are meant for and if they are toxic to consume for frogs, birds, and fish, among any other Earth-animal species, who consume mosquitoes as part of their diet.

We suspect that they may be used as genetically engineered miniature flying syringes, to inject something into people against their will.

We will keep you informed.

Moving on to other news...

Toleka is still under extensive repairs, mostly for her 12 engines.

She was in great need of service, as she has been operating here in deep space for nearly a decade now.

It was either servicing her here - difficult and taking a lot of time - or retreating her back to Temmer; we chose not to leave our post here.

Therefore our main service- and supply-ship Saska One is still here, docked side by side with Toleka, as she is also a deep-space service-station for ships.

Yesterday, February 27th 2024, Saska One's sister-ship, which is of the same class and nearly identical - called "Saskek Two" - arrived from Temmer with supplies for the Taygetans and with spare parts.

She will remain here until Sunday, March 3rd.

As I've explained before; some of us here cannot consume Taygetan food, making us completely dependent on what Earth has to offer, yet most of the crew here is fully Taygetan and depends on their food only.

Saskek Two docked with Toleka on the starboard side, opposite to where Saska One is, and proceeded to unload its supplies with no further incident to be reported.

Among the things Saskek Two brought here are two new SuperSuzy Mach 6 fighter-ships; the missing ones we have been waiting for since the end of December, and which finally arrived yesterday after being completed in the construction shipyard in Temmer.

Only the ships arrived - brand new ones - but with no pilots, as they will replace the remaining obsolete fighter-class ships here, which will be taken back to Temmer for other assignments and duties.

They will be flown by the same pilots we have here, who are Salaphaiel, Dhor Káal’el, Athena Swaruu, Azrael, Thorel and Aiden, as you already know.

This is part of Alenym's efforts to equip Toleka with state-of-the-art fighter-ships in case they may be needed, as you may imagine.

And, this includes something like an homologation of fighter-class starships, where spare parts and maintenance will be basically the same among all the ones in the fleet, being that there are only two different engines among all those ships now; the ones of the Suzie class fighters and those larger ones of the SuperSuzie new class.

Only two scimitar – older class starships – will remain here.

Today, February 28th, is Khila's birthday here and we are preparing a party for him.

This brings me to let you know that all birthdays here are calculated as best as possible, using starmaps, but are never really accurate.

We only observe birthdays because they are a nice festivity to celebrate the existence of a loved one, and this is an example of human influence on us.

We fully accept having a lot of human influence here, but not all of us; mostly the ones who were down there for a few years, or who had a lot of contact with humans.

We have a foot on each world, although most people here are full Taygetans who have a hard time even beginning to understand humans and their society.

And once more, I must say that we are more people like you.

The dates we have either chosen as our birthdays, or were calculated to be so as best as possible, are the next, but I will only mention here the most immediate people and not the entire list.

February 28th for Khila, March 2nd for Dhor Káa'el and Athena Swaruu, March 8th for Sophia Yazhi Swaruu, and my birthday was moved from that same date to May 8th, as it is the date registered in the identity card I had when I was walking among humans down there a few years ago.

Alenym observes April 4th as her human-based birthday and September 1st as her stellar birthday, and Nai'shara observes September 8th as her birthday.

As a last note I want to thank you all again for your support and donations.

I really need them, as what YouTube gives me is not enough to feed myself, Yashi and Athena, and all the Earth-dependent people here, including all other necessary things, such as movement-money for when something must be done on the surface of the planet.

I hugely appreciate your efforts; you are life-changers and you are helping us much more than what you can imagine.

Thank you, my friends!

So this will be all for today.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-29 16:16:54)

#3 2024-02-29 14:32:56

Joe R

There are a few names of the crew mentioned in the video that are new to me, and I don't exactly know how is written, and I apologize for any mis-spellings I've managed to do in this.

...any corrections are appreciated. smile

#4 2024-02-29 14:39:37

Marak60

Hummm.... Just watched this and it has made it very clear that the Etorthans are actively working (weekly now) with the cabal in ways that most definitely go against the non-interference rules they have laid down! The plan as I see it will make it near impossible to escape their "medical" intervention and mind control plans. And this new mosquito issue is super troubling....

Not wanting to sound like a broken record here as I have said this many times before, but seriously!!!! When is enough enough and direct intervention happens? I truly do get the fact they (the ET friends) want to avoid direct conflict at all costs, but when do we reach the fulcrum? Even if that intervention was only to remove the unfair advantage and retrieve the illegal alien tech and research. Their just seems to be a daily reminder that it is hopeless because every time some progress is made we are slapped back 15 steps! My frustration levels are now beyond measuring over this blatant attack and I am so over the idea of seeing this a learning process, it is NOT.... They have declared war a long time ago and everyone seems to be ok with just bending over and saying RULE ME HARDER BABY.... or in the case of our "support" just allowing the war to rage on with minimal intervention because of the futile idea that they are sticking to some kind of non-interference law? This "law" is seems only applies to YOU, because the enemy just ignores it!

Now comes the roar of those who say "The humans must deal with this themselves!" well...... FINE..... but make the field of play equal, REMOVE the alien tech, diseases and mind control and ALL non-human regressive races involved in this deception! Once this has been done I know without doubt we can and would win...  So until this happens then it should be open season for any ET race who want to help us in any way they please (just as the Etorthans are doing against us) even if that means direct military retaliation, it really is that simple.

There is NOTHING that anyone can say to me here that will change my mind on this until the rules apply EQUALLY.. then if we blow it after this then so be it! So I send out the call... who is willing to step up to the plate, because it is time to kick some ass... STOP hiding behind a NON existent LAW! If you want someone to pull the trigger I volunteer, I would have ZERO issues taking these MF'ers out... End of story!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-02-29 14:46:52

Ariya

Joe R wrote:

There are a few names of the crew mentioned in the video that are new to me, and I don't exactly know how is written, and I apologize for any mis-spellings I've managed to do in this.

You are so quick with a transcript! Thank you so much!

They will be flown by the same pilots we have here, who are Salifa'el, Dhor Káal’el, Athena Swaruu, Esra’el, Tar’el and Aiden, as you already know.

I think it’s Salaphaiel, Dhor Káal’el, Athena Swaruu, Azrael, Tar’el and Aydan.

But I’m not 100%

#6 2024-02-29 15:00:23

Joe R

Ariya wrote:
Joe R wrote:

They will be flown by the same pilots we have here, who are Salifa'el, Dhor Káal’el, Athena Swaruu, Esra’el, Tar’el and Aiden, as you already know.

But I’m not 100%

Ah... that is so kind of you, Ariya. Thank you! smile

I go with your suggestions and correct it to those. Hugs! smile

#7 2024-02-29 15:35:34

Alec

Joe R wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Joe R wrote:

But I’m not 100%

Joe R you are super fast! Thank you! smile

- Khila: Feb 28 (Pisces)
- Dhor Káal'el: Mar 2 (Pisces)
- Athena Swaruu: Mar 2 (Pisces)
- Sophia 'Yazhi' Swaruu: Mar 8 (Pisces)
- Mari Swaruu: May 8 (Taurus)
- Alenym: Apr 4 (Aries) (Sep 1 Stellar)
- Addy Nai’shara: Sep 8 (Virgo)

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-29 15:38:01)

#8 2024-02-29 15:53:58

Joe R

Alec wrote:
Joe R wrote:
Ariya wrote:

But I’m not 100%

Thank you, Alec! smile

It may turn out to be too fast at times. Then corrections need to be made after posting it. That's not ok for those not having YouTube available (e.g. China).

#9 2024-02-29 16:03:17

Alec

Joe R wrote:
Alec wrote:
Joe R wrote:

Thank you, Alec! smile

It may turn out to be too fast at times. Then corrections need to be made after posting it. That's not ok for those not having YouTube available (e.g. China).

Yes exactly, what you are doing is gold.

@Aryia, I think she meant Thorel instead of Tar’el.

#10 2024-02-29 16:19:20

Ariya

Alec wrote:

So many Pisces! I love my fellow water signs!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'☆彡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

And don’t forget we had our very own Brahman’s birthday just a day before Khila. Happy belated Birthdays!

#11 2024-02-29 16:19:36

Joe R

Alec wrote:

Yes exactly, what you are doing is gold.

Exquisite, Alec!

That goes for yourself, too, Alec. Thank you, yet again! smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-29 16:20:50)

#12 2024-02-29 16:24:14

Ariya

Alec wrote:

That makes sense Alec.

#13 2024-02-29 16:33:03

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

So many Pisces! I love my fellow water signs!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'☆彡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

And don’t forget we had our very own Brahman’s birthday just a day before Khila. Happy belated Birthdays!

Indeed, interesting pattern. ミ★彡

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-29 16:38:38)

#14 2024-02-29 16:51:53

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

That makes sense Alec.

Please forgive me Ariya, I pronounced your name incorrectly!

#15 2024-02-29 16:56:11

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

That makes sense Alec.

Please forgive me Ariya, I pronounced your name incorrectly!

I didn’t notice Alec, and don’t worry!  we can all have clumsy paws…
IMG-4976.gif
image uploader

#16 2024-02-29 17:05:41

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(...)we can all have clumsy paws…

(what a great segue way)
Speaking on paws... I heard Ari is enjoying the new giant keyboard Mari sent him...

keyboard-ty.jpg

#17 2024-02-29 17:14:55

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(what a great segue way)
Speaking on paws... I heard Ari is enjoying the new giant keyboard Mari sent him...

https://i.ibb.co/YbQZ8wP/keyboard-ty.jpg

****Imagine**** this is Ari and Kirai-Kai uploading their first YouTube video!

Alec, you would be the best illustrator for when Mari writes her book!

#18 2024-02-29 17:19:11

Joe R

Alec wrote:

...and Kirai-Kai is wondering what that "Esc"-key is for... Perhaps... ...if...? big_smile

#19 2024-02-29 17:19:24

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(what a great segue way)

https://i.ibb.co/YbQZ8wP/keyboard-ty.jpg

****Imagine**** this is Ari and Kirai-Kai uploading their first YouTube video!
(...)

We are not too far!

Joe R wrote:
Alec wrote:

...and Kirai-Kai is wondering what that "Esc"-key is for... Perhaps... ...if...? big_smile

big_smile

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-29 17:20:13)

#20 2024-02-29 17:24:07

Joe R

Ooops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZaSJ9VawzQ

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-29 18:43:53)

#21 2024-02-29 18:07:19

mes333

Oh wow that is a lot of Pisces in the list. Very cool to know most of the dates and hope Khila had a funtastic Birthday!

@Alec you must be a graphic designer? Awesome picture once again and I think Ari and I watch the same youTube videos. smile

I wonder if he got a smart phone what size would it be???
e15897image3.png?auto=format%2Ccompress&q=70&w=880

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-29 20:23:30)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#22 2024-02-29 18:52:27

Brahman

Alenym with human-based birthday April 4th was the model Devon Jade born on April 4th
https://www.reddit.com/r/wherearetheyno … ?rdt=62787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paFWtI07o2I
♥️

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-02 15:16:14)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#23 2024-02-29 19:02:36

mitkobs

The mosquito problem is very serious at least where I am. A new very annoying  specie of mosquito was released(I think as biological warfare) couple years ago and is very different from the regular one that we have. The regular one goes only at night, bigger in size and slower when flying. This one is active day and night(even on the plain sunlight), smaller, faster and with that difficult to spot and kill. It is impossible to go outside during summer day with short pants and short sleeves because this thing is attacking relentlessly. The name is Aedes aegypti and if you have it where you live then you know what I am talking about. It is already here for couples of years and I found how to live with avoiding it but is annoying at least.

#24 2024-02-29 19:37:53

Ariya

mitkobs wrote:

The mosquito problem is very serious at least where I am. A new very annoying  specie of mosquito was released(I think as biological warfare) couple years ago and is very different from the regular one that we have. The regular one goes only at night, bigger in size and slower when flying. This one is active day and night(even on the plain sunlight), smaller, faster and with that difficult to spot and kill. It is impossible to go outside during summer day with short pants and short sleeves because this thing is attacking relentlessly. The name is Aedes aegypti and if you have it where you live then you know what I am talking about. It is already here for couples of years and I found how to live with avoiding it but is annoying at least.

mitkobs - do you have any recommendations for a repellant against Aedes aegypti?

I normally use clove, lemongrass and citronella oils liberally on bare skin. But this is just for regular mosquitos

#25 2024-02-29 19:46:12

shar-el-oha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEE 'LA (spelling,I'm sure- sorry)

Ariya wrote:

. Ditto!

Aloha!!

Joe R:

Thank you for the hard work and effort and time it takes to post and submit this important, interesting, and community gathering information.  Much appreciated from my heart.

You are very quick.  It's admirable and I'm curious..and I do NOT mean to be taken as an insult or to offend, as I know this can be taken in more than one way and do not wish this to be taken but in any way but positive.  Are you plugging away at this manually or via AI? 
I've just been tickled curious watching you present this with every video drop, and always wanted to ask..with open mind and heart, in a world and melting pot of many, what is the answer??

Much Mahalo (Big thanks) for all -- All!!

Last edited by shar-el-oha (2024-02-29 19:58:40)

Board footer