You are not logged in.

#51 2024-03-03 08:37:44

mitkobs

Re: Space News 15, Federation Update - Mari

@akos996, the reality is tough, hostile and have to thread carefully(but without fear). Like when you see the bus in full speed coming and you want to cross the street but is not going to be pretty if you are not cautious in this moment, the avatar will be terminated most likely. But for the soul nothing is over, life continues. What is YOU do not die, cannot be terminated, that is what is secured from Source. From us to have that ultimate security one simple thing is required - to keep our goodness and tenderness of heart like we protect something most precious even more precious than the life itself. We have to be like this tough/resilient(in mind) and prevail the allegorical storms and beatings of this hostile reality. And to keep always best thoughts and emotions in all situations even in battles. And with that the reality for you who is able to have this kind of mind will not be so tough and hostile "miraculously". But is not miracle, it is how things are, law of mirrors, law of correspondence in action. Then if the mosquitos attack you will find a way not to be affected like wear proper cloths and they cannot reach you and bite you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-03 10:42:33)

#52 2024-03-05 03:17:25

WXMM

Joe R wrote:

There are a few names of the crew mentioned in the video that are new to me, and I don't exactly know how is written, and I apologize for any mis-spellings I've managed to do in this.

...any corrections are appreciated. smile

Your work is very good and has helped us. Thank you.

#53 2024-03-05 06:11:33

Brahman

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health … r-BB1jdLYj

In Rio, rife with dengue, bacteria-infected mosquitoes are making a difference

439886d58e9a4bdeaf727.jpg

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-05 06:27:32)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#54 2024-03-05 06:58:13

Joe R

WXMM wrote:
Joe R wrote:

There are a few names of the crew mentioned in the video that are new to me, and I don't exactly know how is written, and I apologize for any mis-spellings I've managed to do in this.

...any corrections are appreciated. smile

Your work is very good and has helped us. Thank you.

Appreciated, WXMM. Thank you! smile

Board footer