You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-02 07:20:57

Ariya

Aliens, Extraterrestrials & Toothbrushes - Mari

On Aliens, Extraterrestrials and Toothbrushes.

IMG-4986.jpg

Premieres at 13.00 GMT 2nd March 2024
chat is now open! 

https://youtu.be/9z5YtSnk7fU

Swaruu Oficial Channel:
https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-03-02 07:25:49

Ariya

Re: Aliens, Extraterrestrials & Toothbrushes - Mari

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHENA!!**★彡

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHOR KÁAL'EL!!**★彡

Last edited by Ariya (2024-03-02 09:15:18)

#3 2024-03-02 09:13:32

Alec

@Ariya, that took you ages! Really nice! smile

Happy Birthday Athena and Dhor Káal'el!

bday.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-02 23:14:38)

#4 2024-03-02 11:16:26

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

@Ariya, that took you ages! Really nice! smile

https://i.ibb.co/drSdxNb/bday.jpg

Very nice, Ariya and Alec!

Happy Birthday to both Athena and Kaal’el!!

#5 2024-03-02 14:57:01

Ariya

Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/p4YBdbg/bday.jpg

A few more candles on the cake for Dhor Káal'el…!   Make a wish ;)

IMG-5008.jpg

#6 2024-03-02 15:45:58

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

On Aliens, Extraterrestrials and Toothbrushes (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
March 2nd, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5YtSnk7fU

On Aliens, extraterrestrials and toothbrushes

Hello again!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are very well today.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

Although in general, most people use the words "extraterrestrials" and "aliens" as basically the same thing, I do see a strong difference between both, as aliens to me are all those species which can be harmful to Lyrian/human people, and extraterrestrials are more people – human looking or not – who simply were born outside planet Earth.

I know this subject is a recurrent one for most of you, yet I still think many points must be cleared, and new information is added here, too.

As recurrent as it may be, this information is quite critical, especially for the newer subscribers.

I'm not trying to convince anyone about the veracity of what I say, who I am and who the rest of my group are.

I'm not sure if this is exactly so, but it does look like it, as my predecessors – those who published countless subjects on Despejando Enigmas and on Cosmic Agency YouTube-channels in the past – did make an extreme effort to state as many good arguments, and give as many proofs as they could, for 5 years or so; most probably attempting to convince the greater public.

I deeply respect their efforts and all they achieved, yet I strongly think that many of the strategies they employed were simply wrong, and based on much ignorance about how the powers that be manipulate all subjects which have to do with extraterrestrials, and manipulate the perception of the public to effectively impose on them what is real and what is not, what is even possible and what cannot be so.

This means that attempting to convince anyone of their veracity would automatically meet with incredible resistance generated by the entire might of the Matrix itself, where their best logical arguments supporting what they say are met against dogmatic inflexible ideas, which rule the minds of the majority of the population.

Adding to this, there is also a monopoly of truth full of economic interests in the millions of dollars, and also there are mind controlling three-letter agencies which also regulate these extraterrestrial subjects for population-control purposes; therefore all my predecessors' efforts to convince the greater public would always be quite useless.

I'm talking here about the masses, not about all of you special starseeds, who have a clear affinity for these subjects, because I can say that at least most of you are not even entirely human; whatever that means anyway.

The appointed institutions – belonging to intelligence agencies and religious ones, as well – are said to be there for “population-control” purposes, but I'd rather say they are there for “starseed-control” purposes.

Starseeds – those are people who lived most of their existence as Souls on another planet or planets – are the dangerous ones for their matrix, because even though most do not remember their previous lives, they do have a powerful inner knowing, and a guidance-system which is always insisting on them, that there are much better ways to do things and a much better way to live in general.

Therefore, those must be controlled, as the rest of the mind-blinded population and empty people – NPCs – are their minions and their agents.

As rightly said in the 1999-movie "The Matrix", anyone who is still plugged into the Matrix is a potential agent of the system.

These are powerful words, which you can use in your daily life as awakened starseeds, because everyone out there who is not ready for what you know and for your truth can be used by the system and its Matrix against you, in an attempt to normalize your behavior and world view.

And, as you are well aware, the closer a matrix-person is to you, the stronger its influence will be, and the harder it will be to conserve your individuality, so your immediate matrixed family will always be your greatest challenge to overcome in your spiritual and awareness-path, as starseeds.

Coming back to what I was saying above; unlike my predecessors, I do not wish to convince anyone.

Although, for argument sake, anything I say can be taken as so – okay – but it is not my immediate intention, as I prefer to only offer my point of view and not go into any activity that may look more like “convincing”.

This is also why my group cannot take in more contacts or work with more people, because that was another wrong strategy which my predecessors employed; thinking that anyone interested in working with them would be ready for it and for all that it means.

Most people who worked closely with my predecessors turned out not to be who they said they were at first; they turned against us when their expectations were not met, because all they really wanted was to take advantage of the situation and the contact with us – mostly for fame and for money.

– where the last ones milked Annéka for information every day – and for hours – for their advantage only, giving nothing in return to her other than hatred, treason, treachery and heartbreak, leaving her very weak and with the ending we already know.

This is a perfect example of what Ari says; that blind and pure service to others only breeds exploitation when on uneven terms, especially on Earth.

Those people took Annéka and her people-pleasing Taygetan mentality to the extreme – to her breaking point – where she couldn't give any more because she was collapsing, therefore not meeting those people's expectations, starting a frustration-spiral on them, expressed as hatred.

This last one is only one example of many; I could go on and on, talking about this for several videos.

But one of my points is that the greater public will tend to listen to what they think they already know, so if someone claims my predecessors were false, the whole Matrix will back them, because it is designed to be that way.

People tend to generalize, and that would mean that whatever my predecessors did and how they acted, would be taken for granted that I would do and be; the same.

And by now I guess I have proven enough, that I am quite different from them.

Up to now, the only two people who have been loving and loyal to us – and in good and bad times – are Robert of Despejando Enigmas and Gosia from Cosmic Agency YouTube-channels and their alternative ones.

Thank you, my friends! – and I send you a big hug!

But especially because of all the baggage and all the things the general public may still associate wrongly with me, I must do this project on my own, only sharing my information and my truth, because I know it is helpful for like-minded people, because no one else can do this, and out of pure survival-necessity.

What I am doing here is so sensitive and so critical for many reasons, that I cannot afford any mistakes, so I must remain in full control of who I am, and what I say and share about myself.

Coming back to convincing the general public about anything we are and say.

This is where the toothbrushes come in.

This information is for highly advanced starseeds, who can discern extremely complicated subjects and read between the lines of what I cannot say directly, because I mask a lot of things to get ideas across, or it simply would not be possible.

One of the biggest reasons why we are not taken into account by other people, or even considered as remotely possibly real by so-called “experts”, is because many of the things in our lives are too familiar – too human, as they would say – and also because our information is way to direct and overt.

Again you can see here how things are programmed into them, not being able to see what is directly in front of them, simply because it goes against dogma; dogma that was imposed by those who are interested in keeping the Matrix on Earth as it is.

Do you want to see some proof?

How about thousands and thousands of texts with information and conversations with us – including life here and personal experiences – which are also translated into probably thousands of videos, all for over six years and counting.

The proof is that no one can sustain such a thing if it weren't real.

The plot here – given in the past six years and counting – is far superior to all the best science-series and movies together; superior in information and transcendental meaning.

I am not saying I am, all I am saying is that what I have behind me – supporting my existence and from where I talk my truths – is a lot bigger than that science fiction, simply because it is the truth; be it comprehensible or not by most.

People are Matrix-programmed to expect small messages from so-called “extraterrestrials”, small bursts of difficult-to-interpret messages, sometimes only a phrase long, or less.

My proof is in bulk and on the other extreme, because no one group has given as much information as we have; highly detailed and on all possible subjects, ranging from spirituality to high technology and how it works, all to the limits of what the Galactic Federation and its rules and regulations let us, and this last is an important point to remember.

And, there is always room for improvement and I am doing as best as I can, now with the valuable help of Ari, the Urmah tiger, who is starting to share another angle of another species to all this mix.

And I'm only saying – not attempting to convince anyone – I'm only sharing my point of view, respecting the one of others, because I fully know that there are other points of view, but I have learned not to expect any respect in return.

Be wise enough to see who is capable of understanding and respecting others – and who is not – here with this.

All this massive information was given freely to anyone, expecting nothing in return for years; up to now, perhaps.

Because I am forced to adopt a new strategy – for mere survival – and because what my predecessors, mostly Swaruu and Anéeka, were doing is ethically wrong, because they gave and gave – including themselves – and completely, to the point where they are no longer with us.

They gave themselves with nothing in return, to the point of martyrdom, and that is not ethically correct for countless reasons, but also because it cannot pass the test of time and because there will always be a point where there will no longer be anything more they – my predecessors – can give.

If you give and give unilaterally in that degree, you will soon become exhausted and depleted, because you are not being nourished and nurtured; both physically and spiritually.

And that goes for all of you, beautiful helping people-pleasing starseeds, out there.

The truth is so simple; it hurts when not seen, and this next is it:

There is a lot more humanity outside Earth, a lot more more people like you – your species – exactly the same and similar ones.

And a toothbrush is a toothbrush, and it is used to brush your teeth, or they will rot and fall out.

Humans outside Earth have and use toothbrushes as you know them, because even though there are other technologies – as expected there would be, and as you also have on Earth – they don't always work, and you will sometime or another, sooner or later, end up using your old toothbrush.

And a toothbrush is designed for human mouths, so there isn't much improvement you can do on it.

I use toothbrushes to symbolize technology and life, which is the same on Earth and outside it, as well, but there are so many things that are the same, that I can say that it is simply more humanity, as such, even though our names may be different; we are all kin.

Another example of similar technology – or the same technology – is tires on wheels, because wheels exist in all human Lyrian societies.

Assuming that everything is done with anti-gravity is absurd, and sooner or later you will need to push the starship that you are not using into some kind of shelter or hangar; and as it is often – its engines are not running – wheels on its landing gear are kind of helpful, if you know what I mean.

The meaning of extraterrestrial gets ever more and more complicated as you acquire more knowledge on the subject, because inevitably you will come to see that there is no definitive and no clear barrier between humans and extraterrestrials.

The limits are all gray and foggy.

I know myself to be fully extraterrestrial – born outside Earth – yet I lived among you there for many years, so I know what it feels like to get bad grades at school, and also what it feels like to be scolded by the teacher for not being able to answer back his boring speech, as if I were a parrot.

And I am not alone, far from it.

I know most of you out there listening to me are not really human, because this resonates with you, because you know you are also from the stars, as they say there.

We are all family.

I send you all all my love and all my appreciation to all my friends and family out there, to all those I cannot interact with, and to all those with whom I know we could be very good friends.

I send all my love to all those out there – I do not know their names or who they are – yet, they are here with me, video after video.

Take care, I love you all!

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot, much more than you think.

And I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#7 2024-03-02 17:56:58

Joe R

A change is in the offing... smile

#8 2024-03-02 18:42:09

Joe R

Brahman wrote:

It's all due to the veil of forgetfulness for pretty much everyone who's in this game. And this game is happening because of the galactic federation. If they don't stop all this, the ignorance will continue. So people don't know they are ETs and live with the illusions created by the federation and cabal on Earth. And so the problems on this planet and the conflicts between the races continue.

Aren't we kind of learning to remember with Mari, Za'el's and CA's efforts here?

"Emotion is memory"... wasn't it Za'el, or was it Arishah who hinted at that?

And will the Federation go away if we don't change down here? I find that hard to believe. But what exactly needs to change with us here? The polarized perspective points to the conflict, but somehow... I suspect this only cements the expected/projected position within the Federation.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-02 18:48:47)

#9 2024-03-02 19:03:42

Joe R

Brahman wrote:
Joe R wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It's all due to the veil of forgetfulness for pretty much everyone who's in this game. And this game is happening because of the galactic federation. If they don't stop all this, the ignorance will continue. So people don't know they are ETs and live with the illusions created by the federation and cabal on Earth. And so the problems on this planet and the conflicts between the races continue.

Aren't we kind of learning to remember with Mari, Za'el's and CA's efforts here?

"Emotion is memory"... wasn't it Za'el, or was it Arishah who hinted at that?

And will the Federation go away if we don't change down here? I find that hard to believe. But what exactly needs to change with us here? The polarized perspective points to the conflict, but somehow... I suspect this only cements the expected/projected position within the Federation.

I think if everyone here changes, the federation won't change. Because it wants the game, nothing else and will do everything it can to keep this place in the low frequencies. Doesn't the evidence of their malevolence get to you?

Oh, the evidence is everywhere, but it tells nothing of where the intent of it originates. We've come to learn that the Federation is extremely heterogenous. To say "it's all Federation" is like blaming everything agriculture for eggs containing Salmonella. smile

#10 2024-03-02 19:09:37

Joe R

Brahman wrote:
Joe R wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I think if everyone here changes, the federation won't change. Because it wants the game, nothing else and will do everything it can to keep this place in the low frequencies. Doesn't the evidence of their malevolence get to you?

Oh, the evidence is everywhere, but it tells nothing of where the intent of it originates. We've come to learn that the Federation is extremely heterogenous. To say "it's all Federation" is like blaming everything agriculture for eggs containing Salmonella. smile

Those who make the decisions in the federation. So far no one has stopped or changed them.

Do they have a reason to stop if nothing is changed down here?

#11 2024-03-02 19:14:15

Chareva

Mari,

Every time I listen to this video, I weep. Your words are very touching. I completely understand why you don't have comments activated on your channel. It would be a terrible time-suck! But if you do stumble across this comment, I hope you know that your work IS making a profound impact on MY life. Every time I see only 1.4 k likes or some other low number on a video I think to myself; YouTube MUST be playing with the numbers. This information is TOO GOOD not to resonate with more people. Keep up the good work. I'll be there cheering you on.

With great RESPECT and love,
Chareva

AND a very Happy Birthday to Athena and Dhor Káal'el!
I was hoping you would share some info on 'special' days celebrated on board Toleka so that we could join in and show our appreciation.

#12 2024-03-02 19:15:04

Joe R

Brahman wrote:

On the contrary. A lot of things are changing and a lot of people don't trust the cabal. But the federation does not stop.

As mentioned, "a change is in the offing". And I actually agree with you; things are changing. smile Rome wasn't demolished in one day... ...or... ...how was it now... I don't quite remember that... big_smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-02 19:16:03)

#13 2024-03-02 20:48:30

Ariya

This message from Mari demonstrates how important her work is, and the enormity of the task.

Her level of maturity, spiritual insight and diplomacy is always inspiring.  Thank you Mari.

Its easy to lose sight of how complex the task is of being a guide to the starseeds on Earth.  And while we struggle here, there are hardships in orbit too.

I sobbed when Mari talked about Aneeka. And how she was treated. It is so upsetting. I literally have a pain in my belly thinking about it.

And Swaruu de Erra. Always in my heart.

#14 2024-03-02 21:16:35

PinkChopper

I am so proud of you and excited that you're learning to have your own voice.  Way to go! I also want to mention that you have done and are doing an amazing job and of course it's vital that you simply stick to your personal boundaries, especially right now. But I want to express something on a personal note that I've come to realize which is, not only am I misunderstanding the nature of reality but I'm also perhaps misunderstanding "y'alls" comprehension compared to "ours" or in my case, my perspective coming from the "soul" memories and not the "human" ones. I can't help but to remember things ~ you already know the story there and how distorted it's all become for me now but what I'm realizing is that "others" do NOT remember as I do so my frustration has been due to this mismatch comprehension. Basically, I'm not distinguishing between the "ether" and the "people" (for lack of a better way to put it because I'm not sure how to properly describe)
It's like I "see" or "remember" other people but didn't realize they don't "see" or "remember" me and not only that, I haven't realized I was a "physical human" so to speak and was supposed to create a "human life." I've simply been confused on so many levels, especially regarding the "truth" for what's happening on the "planet" and how is it possible to be feeling so very stuck in a storyline that has gone on for eons and yet I'm the only one who "sees" it while being technologically blocked from taking action & disconnected from my body so I'm certain to be missing many pieces of the puzzle, other wise, I would have already understood and been understood by others by now.

I'm having to come to grips with the fact that others just don't remember "me" as I do them and its simply something I'll have to get over, although extremely weird. HA! And maybe we're not supposed to "remember". It probably would be easier to live here. Still, I've simply been confused on what we've got going on here, not recognizing the importance or purpose of the "physical" side and for that, I'm sorry.

Another area I'm working on: the ego! Ha! Which is funny to me because "me" on the inside doesn't have an ego or identity like everyone has or relates to. It's only the frustrated consciousness of this avatar person whose either delusional or Right! Ha! Kidding.

Moral of the story is, Mari, I sure don't want you to have the impression I'm trying to contact you. I already talk to you. But I could totally see how in the "physical" it might "appear" I have this sorta thing in mind because of my question to Gosia or suggestion/request that she and I talk. I'm not one to be a "fan" or "follower" of others so for my own personal psyche, I want to make it clear that I do not have any such ideas but I am going to have to learn the difference between us when we are in "physicality" and that others do not hold the same memories as maybe I do. I just thought, on the "human" side of things, it would be interesting to speak with Gosia only for the experiment of seeing rather or not she or me or we had any further "memories" open which would be beneficial for extending help across the planet.

I guess my point is, I'm sorry because my memories do not distinguish between the human lives or "et" or light being and I automatically assume others "see" as I do so please forgive me because it's been quite a long, difficult road I've been on and I sorta thought y'all already know the things I believe myself to know and I've been confused on so many levels as well as attacked in ways I don't think y'all have yet grasped so yes, frequency dissonance is real and I simply ask for your forgiveness on the appearance my ego has given under the veil of confusion while also stating : Keep up the Amazing Work because You're Doing an Awesome Job!

#15 2024-03-02 21:34:43

Joe R

Ariya wrote:

This message from Mari demonstrates how important her work is, and the enormity of the task.

Her level of maturity, spiritual insight and diplomacy is always inspiring.  Thank you Mari.

Its easy to lose sight of how complex the task is of being a guide to the starseeds on Earth.  And while we struggle here, there are hardships in orbit too.

I sobbed when Mari talked about Aneeka. And how she was treated. It is so upsetting. I literally have a pain in my belly thinking about it.

And Swaruu de Erra. Always in my heart.

Both Anéeka and Swaruu... ...it's still unreal to me.

They put the wheels in motion. They made it happen...

...it's...

#16 2024-03-02 21:57:49

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/p4YBdbg/bday.jpg

A few more candles on the cake for Dhor Káal'el…!   Make a wish wink

https://i.ibb.co/xLQFbwP/IMG-5008.jpg

big_smile

#17 2024-03-02 22:34:00

Alec

Joe R wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(...)And Swaruu de Erra. Always in my heart.

Both Anéeka and Swaruu... ...it's still unreal to me.

They put the wheels in motion. They made it happen...

...it's...

I agree. Even now, my mind struggles to process that situation; it shouldn't have occurred, and it's unacceptable.

#18 2024-03-02 23:36:42

Joe R wrote:

Do they have a reason to stop if nothing is changed down here?

To say humans have to change first is the biggest gaslighting programming ever done.

You sound like the marketing department for the cabal federation. Listen to the channellers out there spruiking this nonsense, you'll gleen a lot of their programming from them.

The change down here will only happen if the humans are educated on what has been happening and who the parasites are. Im with Arisha as he stated reeducation after the extraction of the cabal.

We are all mind controlled down here, so step one, terminate that.

Everyone is soo nice to think and believe the Andromedans and Arcturians are benevolent beings. Thats another wishful thinking. If they all know what is happening here they are all part of the problem and the gatekeepers to what happens here. Remember, the Andromedans blew up their own planet. That says a lot about their nature.

And we need to call them parasites nothing else. The Whole GFoP is just a prop for their control issues.

Thats my galactic 2 cents.

Thanks Mari you beautiful woman.

#19 2024-03-03 08:25:05

Joe R

You do the best to polarize me, wandereringsoul, I can see that. And I must admit that I struggle to take you seriously here, because it seems you are very selective when reading my words. But you obviously mean what you say, so I'll meet you on those terms.

wandereringsoul wrote:

To say humans have to change first is the biggest gaslighting programming ever done.

You sound like the marketing department for the cabal federation. Listen to the channellers out there spruiking this nonsense, you'll gleen a lot of their programming from them.

First, you claim that I am gaslighting in my messages. I have explained that concept fairly well, I think; it points to a psychological mechanism appearing when opposing messages are given. When intentionally used, there's reason to suspect that the goal is to pacify the subject. It is also widely recognized as a method used to control the New Age movement. Where do you find the hidden messages in my communications? And what messages are they? If you keep on waving that wand in the wrong fashion, it may backfire, you see.

And you tell me to listen to the channelers... Do you mean I should actually do that, or do you mean their channelings supports your statement about me being "marketing department for the cabal federation"? Please explain. And please be specific, as there are a whole range of them. And some of them have actually made a lot of people realize the precarious situation of humanity.

wandereringsoul wrote:

The change down here will only happen if the humans are educated on what has been happening and who the parasites are. Im with Arisha as he stated reeducation after the extraction of the cabal.

It's not an either-or. Or a "before-and-after". It's all connected and happens virtually simultaneously. We've been "educated" for 5-6 years now, and it's right here in front of your eyes. Humanity's awareness and knowledge is in motion. We are changing.

When it comes to people being "educated" and realize the "truth", I believe it couldn't have happened if it weren't for Gosia and Robert's efforts. And of course... the Taygetans, the Swaruunians, and hopefully soon: the Urmah.

But in order to be "educated", you need to be open to the information given. And I believe Gosia's realization those few years ago - "The world needs to know this!" - put her in the forefront of it all and made the rest of it possible, and that goes for our knowledge of the complexity of it all, and even your own awareness of the Urmah. Thank goodness Swaruu of Erra caught that moment back then!

wandereringsoul wrote:

Everyone is soo nice to think and believe the Andromedans and Arcturians are benevolent beings. Thats another wishful thinking. If they all know what is happening here they are all part of the problem and the gatekeepers to what happens here. Remember, the Andromedans blew up their own planet. That says a lot about their nature.

And we need to call them parasites nothing else. The Whole GFoP is just a prop for their control issues.

I don't know if this is news for you, but a whole lot of Souls here on Earth were present at the Tiamat-incident, and were part of the conflict that made it happen in the first place. What does that tell you about human nature?

"Elimination" was never a synonym to "solving". If you walk with your army through the gates of the city and sack the emperor, you think the throne disappears? No. You sit your ass down on the same throne, and eventually come to realize you just switched out the ruler with a different one. Nothing changed. So what do you do to actually change the situation? Sack the cabal? Then what? What "props" will you utilize to stabilize the situation?

To label any primary race out there as you do above, surely reveals the need for education...

#20 2024-03-03 09:07:38

Alec

Brahman wrote:

(...)I felt like she was risking her life bringing out such information. Cabal always remove those who speak against their propaganda.
(...)

Just a brief clarification: the controllers are not connected to Anéeka’s death. It resulted from extreme stress stemming from the constant effort to please Humans. As Mari pointed out, the "people-pleaser" concept is prevalent among Taygetans and Swaruunians, and that's why they are implementing changes to avoid a similar outcome. Their sensitivity is much higher than Humans.

Anéeka’s desire to assist beyond her capacity led to burnout and associated stress issues, which couldn't be resolved through a med pod because the source of the problem was unaddressable.

This is also why Gosia cannot respond to every request. It's impractical, and it's not her responsibility per se. To safeguard her own well-being, she concentrates on being a messenger rather than a two-way communication channel. Nevertheless, she still holds affection for everyone and enjoys assisting when possible, within established boundaries. This is also the reason why the team cannot use two-way communication with more than 10 people.

It's worth considering occasional breaks for both the crew and Gosia, and I'm aware that Gosia already takes them.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-03 14:08:00)

#21 2024-03-03 09:14:05

Ariya

Alec wrote:

…  is also why Gosia cannot respond to every request. It's impractical, and it's not her responsibility per se. To safeguard her own well-being, she concentrates on being a messenger rather than a two-way communication channel. Nevertheless, she still holds affection for everyone and enjoys assisting when possible, within established boundaries. This is also the reason why the team cannot use two-way communication with more than 10 people.

It's worth considering occasional breaks for both the crew and Gosia, and I'm aware that Gosia already takes them.

On a similar note, let me just drop this note that Gosia wrote on telegram yesterday:

Gosia wrote:

Message to all members of this community, the ones I already responded in one way or another, or the ones who I never responded. My note: I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND TO YOUR MESSAGES and I will not. Please understand and do not take it personally. If I had to respond to every one of your petitions, offers, even if it’s just a display of friendship, I would have 0 time for my work. For every responded message, there are 3 news ones appearing, all with something important to say for the sender, in Spanish, English and now even Polish community.  And I dont know how many petitions I get of the kind "please ask them..... ". I do write down some questions sometimes, and I enjoy it, but the truth is the list is just piling up, and I am collapsing, as well as would they if they only knew how many questions get thrown at us constantly. I just can´t attend to you and your needs, it´s not even really my job, only to a certain degree. Like Mari today said again, we either put down our foot and set the limit or we collapse under the weight of demands and expectations. PLEASE do not send me private notes and messages, only when absolutely necessary, and with that I mean: "Asteroid is coming my way" and even that, for sure, will be a hoax and nothing for me to respond to. For now, I will only be responding to matters related to interviews/translations/approvals for sharing videos, etc. And like Mari also said: "I love you all!" I do as well, I do all this because I care for you all! But care for each of you individually, can not I. Sending you many hugs!

And this :

Thank you all! And lastly, don't take what I said as my reaction to someone specific! NO! It's just a cumulative thing. And none of you are really guilty either so don't feel bad if you have sent something before. All your concerns (almost ? ) ARE important. My message was mostly my frustration at not being able to address them but it's not an annoyance with anyone. On the contrary! You can take my frustration as my CARE towards you for not being able to attend to your needs. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't feel this frustration of unattended requests. Greetings to all again!

Look after yourself Gosia. We all love you too.

#22 2024-03-03 09:55:21

Joe R

Brahman wrote:

I don't participate in the YouTube or Telegram chats(nor am I registered there) and I never make requests to Gosia or Mari unless I have a question here on the forum.

Gosia is fairly consistent in posting her messages in the community-section on YouTube as well. smile

#23 2024-03-03 09:57:10

Ariya

Brahman wrote:

I don't participate in the YouTube or Telegram chats(nor am I registered there) and I never make requests to Gosia or Mari unless I have a question here on the forum.

I think asking general questions on an open forum or comments section is still ok. I think Gosia is talking about personal requests she gets sent?

#24 2024-03-03 10:10:38

Joe R wrote:

You do the best to polarize me, wandereringsoul, I can see that. And I must admit that I struggle to take you seriously here, because it seems you are very selective when reading my words. But you obviously mean what you say, so I'll meet you on those terms.

wandereringsoul wrote:

First, you claim that I am gaslighting in my messages. I have explained that concept fairly well, I think; it points to a psychological mechanism appearing when opposing messages are given. When intentionally used, there's reason to suspect that the goal is to pacify the subject. It is also widely recognized as a method used to control the New Age movement. Where do you find the hidden messages in my communications? And what messages are they? If you keep on waving that wand in the wrong fashion, it may backfire, you see.

And you tell me to listen to the channelers... Do you mean I should actually do that, or do you mean their channelings supports your statement about me being "marketing department for the cabal federation"? Please explain. And please be specific, as there are a whole range of them. And some of them have actually made a lot of people realize the precarious situation of humanity.

wandereringsoul wrote:

It's not an either-or. Or a "before-and-after". It's all connected and happens virtually simultaneously. We've been "educated" for 5-6 years now, and it's right here in front of your eyes. Humanity's awareness and knowledge is in motion. We are changing.

When it comes to people being "educated" and realize the "truth", I believe it couldn't have happened if it weren't for Gosia and Robert's efforts. And of course... the Taygetans, the Swaruunians, and hopefully soon: the Urmah.

But in order to be "educated", you need to be open to the information given. And I believe Gosia's realization those few years ago - "The world needs to know this!" - put her in the forefront of it all and made the rest of it possible, and that goes for our knowledge of the complexity of it all, and even your own awareness of the Urmah. Thank goodness Swaruu of Erra caught that moment back then!

wandereringsoul wrote:

I don't know if this is news for you, but a whole lot of Souls here on Earth were present at the Tiamat-incident, and were part of the conflict that made it happen in the first place. What does that tell you about human nature?

"Elimination" was never a synonym to "solving". If you walk with your army through the gates of the city and sack the emperor, you think the throne disappears? No. You sit your ass down on the same throne, and eventually come to realize you just switched out the ruler with a different one. Nothing changed. So what do you do to actually change the situation? Sack the cabal? Then what? What "props" will you utilize to stabilize the situation?

To label any primary race out there as you do above, surely reveals the need for education...

You seem to use words and concepts that are cabal in nature. Hence, "To say humans have to change first is the biggest gaslighting programming ever done." Listen to any channeller touting the galactic federation of light, Andromedans or Arcturians. Use your ability (if you have) to read the subtle energies weaved through the messages. You'll get your answers.

I dont have an agenda with you. I just dont agree with some of your beliefs and I speak my word. I call out anyone and I expect people to do that with me.

It doesnt bother me on where you stand with the Andromedans and Arcturians. I do not trust them. They are parasites. A lot of people think humans and the situation on Earth are beyond solving. I believe not. There just needs to be a total overhaul and this can be done.

Humans have been accelerated in their evolution by the ET's and the remanence of the "2D" are still pervasive. Thats why everyone still has that killer instinct in them and just look at how they go about with sex. This can be educated and worked through. But the parasites just want to kill them off. And who gives them the right to do so?

#25 2024-03-03 10:13:32

Ariya

Brahman wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I think asking general questions on an open forum or comments section is still ok. I think Gosia is talking about personal requests she gets sent?

I have had no personal requests for her anywhere. I clarified this because Alec responded to my post as if I was making requests of Gosia.

I think Alec was just talking about Gosia in a general response to the discussion about what happened with Aneeka.

And maybe because Gosia posted the message to everyone on telegram yesterday.

I don’t think it was directed at you, (or anyone else especially.)

Board footer