You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-03 10:28:22

easternsea

Re: Aliens, Extraterrestrials & Toothbrushes - Mari

Thank everyone for the posts and replies which expand me a lot. I love you all, and the golry belongs to Aneeka, to them, and to us all. They are angels, and so are we.  I'd like to quote Bible verses to express my respect:

"I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people."  (Revelation14:6)

"And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. "  (Revelation18:1)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#27 2024-03-03 10:43:04

Joe R

wandereringsoul wrote:

You seem to use words and concepts that are cabal in nature. Hence, "To say humans have to change first is the biggest gaslighting programming ever done." Listen to any channeller touting the galactic federation of light, Andromedans or Arcturians. Use your ability (if you have) to read the subtle energies weaved through the messages. You'll get your answers.

I dont have an agenda with you. I just dont agree with some of your beliefs and I speak my word. I call out anyone and I expect people to do that with me.

But you do. You actually prove it by misrepresenting my words, and then submit your defying conclusion while disregarding any nuances I have presented to you.

Stating that "humans need to change first" is a misrepresentation. I can say that because I myself disagree with that statement. But the "subtle energies" in this is that a polarization needs its opposite to verify its existence. Your stance doesn't exist unless it finds its opposite. And you made me your opposite.

So when you say you don't bother, that is actually gaslighting. Because you've proven you do. You just projected it onto me. Sorry pal... ... ...education.

#28 2024-03-03 13:58:27

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

I think asking general questions on an open forum or comments section is still ok. I think Gosia is talking about personal requests she gets sent?

I have had no personal requests for her anywhere. I clarified this because Alec responded to my post as if I was making requests of Gosia.

I think Alec was just talking about Gosia in a general response to the discussion about what happened with Aneeka.

And maybe because Gosia posted the message to everyone on telegram yesterday.

I don’t think it was directed at you, (or anyone else especially.)

Yes exactly, I was talking in general as a side note to Anéeka’s comment. smile

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-03 14:06:52)

#29 2024-03-03 21:32:53

Horton HaW

I have commented on the martyrdom thing being imported here. It is sad. I miss Aneeka and Swaruu. I know they are well though. I do think things are changing. We will see.

Happy birthday to all the birthday boys and girls!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer