You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-04 11:36:19

Mark

Who needs free energy device?

I think I have found a reliable device with a very simple principle, if the device parameters are sufficient, the output power can be more than 20kw.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-04 11:37:15)

#2 2024-03-04 14:54:59

akos996

Re: Who needs free energy device?

Yes of course if you can share. Email me if you want to if there some pdf or anything. Or share here directly but with more people but know that it is not good to publicly share things that are "dangerous". It would be of tremendous help for me. I have an email attached on my profile. And if it works I will try to spread it around if possible among people or make guides as I am a good tinkerer.

Edit: I've made a longer post with a lot of details about patents and things I am working on but I deleted it for my own safety and peace of mind.
If anyone wants to know I'll gladly share privately.
Not that I do not trust people but you know...

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-04 17:53:22)

#3 2024-03-04 19:47:02

MayTag

akos996 wrote:

Yes of course if you can share. Email me if you want to if there some pdf or anything. Or share here directly but with more people but know that it is not good to publicly share things that are "dangerous". It would be of tremendous help for me. I have an email attached on my profile. And if it works I will try to spread it around if possible among people or make guides as I am a good tinkerer.

Edit: I've made a longer post with a lot of details about patents and things I am working on but I deleted it for my own safety and peace of mind.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Lol for real though. I'm just waiting for my plasma tube to show up tomorrow...

Last edited by MayTag (2024-03-04 19:47:25)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#4 2024-03-05 02:31:48

Horton HaW

Be careful...

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-03-05 05:11:12

Mark

akos996 wrote:

I have sent it to you, and although the principle is as simple as that, I am still amazed at the huge energy output after some calculations, which I discovered from Tesla's patent. Tesla is indeed a spiritual and intelligent genius.

#6 2024-03-05 07:25:24

MayTag

Mark wrote:
akos996 wrote:

I have sent it to you, and although the principle is as simple as that, I am still amazed at the huge energy output after some calculations, which I discovered from Tesla's patent. Tesla is indeed a spiritual and intelligent genius.

Have you figured out where/why the tesla coil is flawed though?

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#7 2024-03-05 07:28:28

Pymander

Is this anything similar to a rodin coil or some type of geometric design that creates energy? I was exploring that in the past because the Taygetans mentioned it was a primitive ZPE device.

#8 2024-03-05 09:18:44

akos996

MayTag wrote:

In short the main issue that most people are just trying to make big sparks and people tend to think the Tesla coils were supposed to transmit through the top load through the air which is completely wrong.

There is a reason why in the patent Tesla says you need a big ball on the top so there are no sharp edges (no spark can start) and a very good ground connection. The point he makes is that he makes the Earth resonate and conduct not the ionosphere as some think.

The system is like a ball (Planet) with holes (transmitters) and you pump air in one with a piston (generator) and the rest of the holes will gain pressure and raise their piston (move  motors remotely)

A table top simulation is by connecting two Tesla coil grounds with a single wire. Normal engineers will just say "that's cheating, it's not wireless anymore" but a good ground connection has to be simulated with a wire. It's the same. So if a wire exists, two coils and a capacitor (the two top terminals and the air between) is tuned correctly the reactive load disappears so the perceived distance itself disappears between them. The only resistance remaining is the ground resistance but since the cable itself is the whole Earth crust the resistance negligible. Especially since the voltage is many many kilovolts the current required for the same wattage is tiny so resistance is no issue here. And the current is not really going anywhere because in a standing wave the waves just stay in place and vibrate. They build up slowly as the generator starts. Imagine those bowls which you can resonate by dragging a rod on the edge of it. It gets louder and louder.

And since the whole planet surface will act like a monopole antenna, all devices on the surface can tune to it and work. Since the antenna is many thousand kilometer wide it means the near field effect will be many kilometers (where you can just tap energy from the field without losses like an ordinary transformer)
The whole thing makes use of a big standing wave inside the Planet.
There is also a reason why Taygetans use this same grid for their electric cars. It's simple.

People should look at the Tesla system as a ground antenna or a cavity resonator. It's not really the air between the antennas that conducts. That's a big lie. No need to think about the air. In fact anything that goes to the air as sparks is energy loss. It's one big standing wave in the ground. And all users can use the energy since the near field effect happens everywhere close the surface.
But sure you may ask then what happens between the tops of the antennas. I don't know. Scalar waves? "Tachion" transmission? I don't know

On youtube the best demonstration I've found is the channel called "TheOldScientist". The video is called something like "Superluminal scalar waves for communication"
https://youtu.be/wjz-5Lqtxow

Hopefully this makes sense and please ask if I made no sense or if something is incorrect. I would gladly help. Please note that this is just my theory on how this works.

Here is an extra surprise in Tesla patents:
He claims he has reached Pi/2 times speed of light through these antennas so that might mean this is not "radio" as we think? Tesla himself insisted his "radio" is not working with Hertzian transmission.

Here is also a very rare and unfortunately very inaudible interview from the assistant of Tesla.
He said they've built demonstration transmitters and receivers 10 miles apart and it worked.
Also Tesla made an xray television and a metal detector. One thing the assistant said that they've found a spaceship on the shore butied under the sand with a metal detector they've built.
Make sure to listen with headphones.
https://youtu.be/16U-bHGid7o?si=le5NIszcnhz4-5So

In his patent No. 787,412, filed May 16, 1900, Tesla showed that the current of his transmitter passed over the earth’s surface with a speed of 292,830 miles per second, while radio waves proceed with the velocity of light. Tesla holds, however, that our present “radio” waves are not true Hertzian waves, but really sound waves.

292830mi/s =  471264.2 Km/s (light speed is 300000km/s)
Surprisingly this is exactly Pi/2 times
300000*3.141/2 ≈ 471238.9 km/s
Don't know the reason for it. Could be a calculation error but Tesla making errors? Especially in a patent claim? No way. Was he the first to make a radio that used what the extraterrestrials also use? He himself claimed he has contacted other civilisations. Food for thought big_smile
Source:
https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/ … ster-light

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-05 13:34:09)

#9 2024-03-05 13:37:59

akos996

Pymander wrote:

Is this anything similar to a rodin coil or some type of geometric design that creates energy? I was exploring that in the past because the Taygetans mentioned it was a primitive ZPE device.

I got it in email. It is the Tesla patent No.685958
https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/ … ant-energy

It is doable for sure.

#10 2024-03-05 15:16:37

Mark

Pymander wrote:

No, devices that rely on geometric design require high-purity or superconducting materials, which is too difficult. Only devices made from room-temperature superconductors would be economical, but you can use existing high-temperature superconductors like YBCO to make Rodin to test the theory that gravity is a high-frequency magnetic force, which takes advantage of our ubiquitous environment to extract energy from large electrostatic fields, magnetic fields, and the like.

#11 2024-03-05 15:18:30

Mark

MayTag wrote:
Mark wrote:
akos996 wrote:

Tesla coil is just a tool to get high voltage current, there is no defect.

#12 2024-03-05 17:06:34

Are you guys aware of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project? Going to just rattle off a few people I have been following and want to know if you guys are aware of any of their content/work: Alchemical Science (Jordan), Charlie Solis, David LaPoint, Malcolm Bendall, Bob Greenyer.

Secondly, I'm interested in solving this problem for my home in the spirit of self-sufficiency. In order to pursue further/deeper spiritual evolution and growth, we as humans need the time to be in the silence. Part of being able to do that is to have access to abundant energy so that one can build a self-sustaining home and lifestyle.

Any help that one might give or any information shared either publicly or privately would be greatly appreciated.

#13 2024-03-05 21:10:19

akos996

FollowTheLogos wrote:

Are you guys aware of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project? Going to just rattle off a few people I have been following and want to know if you guys are aware of any of their content/work: Alchemical Science (Jordan), Charlie Solis, David LaPoint, Malcolm Bendall, Bob Greenyer.

Secondly, I'm interested in solving this problem for my home in the spirit of self-sufficiency. In order to pursue further/deeper spiritual evolution and growth, we as humans need the time to be in the silence. Part of being able to do that is to have access to abundant energy so that one can build a self-sustaining home and lifestyle.

Any help that one might give or any information shared either publicly or privately would be greatly appreciated.

If money is not an issue for you then I would suggest building a geothermal well/loop for your house and move to a secluded area where prices per square meter are not ridiculous so you can have a nice big garden.
Household geothermal energy is stable throughout the whole year.

There you can have solar panels and batteries for never needing any services except water and sewage. That can also be worked around though.

Until we have true free energy I would suggest this as a good off grid life plan. And of course a garden is for growing stuff also.

Mark wrote:

Tesla coil is just a tool to get high voltage current, there is no defect.

Lol essentially yes. As I explained bove it is a highly misused and misunderstood magical device. It can be used as a radio that is way more efficient than the conventional.
In my previous post I've shared this link: https://youtu.be/wjz-5Lqtxow?si=QpfrE901wGj5UWRb
Perfect example.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-05 21:20:28)

#14 2024-03-05 22:42:25

MayTag

Mari has stated more than once that Tesla Initially failed at ZPE because of his 3-6-9 being unbalanced and not letting the energy flow back from the ether. In oder for it to work properly you have to add the additional factor of twelve. I'm no mathematician so I went a-googling. If you look up tesla 369 you're given this diagram:

FluxBB bbcode test

It's pretty apparent that this thing is unbalanced. But it got me thinking, what shape would I end up with if I added the additional factor of 12. Here's what popped into my head a bit later that evening. I give you the dodecagram:

FluxBB bbcode test

That little bit of sacred geometry is made of 4 equalateral triangles. If you place a 12 and the tip of the triangle pointing up then number the other points 1 through 11. You'll notice that 3-6-9-12 all start a new triangle. Also it looks like a clock. Doing a bit more research, I found this kid on YouTube:

FluxBB bbcode test

His channel is imaVking. He's got some interesting experiments on there. Too bad he seems hell-bent on getting himself offed by the Cabal, but I digress. Anyhow, what he shows in that image is done with just 6 turns on that coil. Additionally, he shows that merely passing a couple rare-earth magnets through the coil at a right angle generates a significantly higher voltage than with a "regular" coil. Fascinating stuff.

There's significantly more to this rabbit hole that I'm not willing to share here, because I feel that doing so is probably less than safe lol. I wouldn't want my car to fall on me while I was changing the oil.

Finally, a big ❤ ❤ ❤ for our Taygetan and Swaruu friends and an extra big hug for Mari specifically!

#15 2024-03-05 23:47:19

Pymander

MayTag wrote:

Mari has stated more than once that Tesla Initially failed at ZPE because of his 3-6-9 being unbalanced and not letting the energy flow back from the ether. In oder for it to work properly you have to add the additional factor of twelve. I'm no mathematician so I went a-googling. If you look up tesla 369 you're given this diagram:

https://st.depositphotos.com/2465573/55 … x-nine.jpg

It's pretty apparent that this thing is unbalanced. But it got me thinking, what shape would I end up with if I added the additional factor of 12. Here's what popped into my head a bit later that evening. I give you the dodecagram:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … qdMI4jag&s

That little bit of sacred geometry is made of 4 equalateral triangles. If you place a 12 and the tip of the triangle pointing up then number the other points 1 through 11. You'll notice that 3-6-9-12 all start a new triangle. Also it looks like a clock. Doing a bit more research, I found this kid on YouTube:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … JVFiFSIA&s

His channel is imaVking. He's got some interesting experiments on there. Too bad he seems hell-bent on getting himself offed by the Cabal, but I digress. Anyhow, what he shows in that image is done with just 6 turns on that coil. Additionally, he shows that merely passing a couple rare-earth magnets through the coil at a right angle generates a significantly higher voltage than with a "regular" coil. Fascinating stuff.

There's significantly more to this rabbit hole that I'm not willing to share here, because I feel that doing so is probably less than safe lol. I wouldn't want my car to fall on me while I was changing the oil.

Finally, a big ❤ ❤ ❤ for our Taygetan and Swaruu friends and an extra big hug for Mari specifically!

The first graphic you posted was the basis for how Marko Rodin came up with the Rodin Coil design. Basically, he saw the pattern that emerged from doubling and simplifying numbers using Modulo mathematics and believed that the 1,2,4,8,7,5 were representative of a toroid cut laterally ultimately forming the basis of the Universe.

I converted his work into Base-12 and the resulting shape is similar, but different... it's more spherical as opposed to being more of a flattened donut in Base-10. I hypothesize that a "Rodin Coil" in Base-12 might be a more spherical shape, but I don't think it's that easy. I think it's also possible you may need to stack 2 inverse coils on top of each other to create a dipolar destabilizing effect similar to how the Tay's have explained that the Pyramids functioned (like 2 pyramids inverted). On top of this, I think you need to find the correct harmonic to vary the pulses of electricity between the 2 separate coils so they are alternating between each other and creating a depolarization. I am sure that there are alternate ways of achieving this because I'm not even sure if the Base-12 shape is possible to create using copper wire and traditional Rodin Coil methods of construction. (You have to spool like 100ft of copper wire onto a dowel and pass it through the center of the "donut hole" with each pass.

Base10vs12-01.jpg

#16 2024-03-06 01:23:59

MayTag

@pymander ever heard of Don Smith?

FluxBB bbcode test

Fig.3 is a Proof Of Principal Device using a Plasma Tube as an active Dipole. In this drawing, 5 is the plastic sheet dielectric separator of the two plates 7 of the capacitor, the upper plate being aluminium and the lower plate copper. The connecting wires are marked 10 and the plasma tube is designated 15. The plasma tube is four feet long (1.22 m) and six inches (100 mm) in diameter. The high-voltage energy source for the active plasma dipole is marked 16 and there is a connector box 17 shown as that is a convenient method of connecting to the capacitor plates when running tests on the device.

Apparently you can use magnetic fields to do something called "fluxing" which causes a ripple in the zero point energy field and you end up with more electric output than you put in. The following is a diagram of how that works:

FluxBB bbcode test

The Dipole at right angles, allows the magnetic flux surrounding it to intercept the capacitor plate, or plates, at right angles. The electrons present are spun such that the electrical component of each electron is collected by the capacitor plates. Essential parts are the South and North component of an active Dipole. Examples presented here exist as fully functional prototypes and were engineer constructed and fully tested in use by the Inventor. In each of the three examples shown in the drawings, corresponding parts are used.

#17 2024-03-06 07:55:59

Pymander

MayTag wrote:

Never heard of him until now. Any links to his work? Very interesting diagram. I think it's actually a similar principle to the Rodin Coil design but a simpler design to construct. I will look into it more. You might also find interest in the Primer Fields by David LaPoint. He's seemed to be discovering things that are in line with what the Taygetans have been saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

#18 2024-03-06 14:57:57

Pymander wrote:

Never heard of him until now. Any links to his work? Very interesting diagram. I think it's actually a similar principle to the Rodin Coil design but a simpler design to construct. I will look into it more. You might also find interest in the Primer Fields by David LaPoint. He's seemed to be discovering things that are in line with what the Taygetans have been saying.

Literally just mentioned him here along with others.

FollowTheLogos wrote:

#19 2024-03-06 15:00:58

akos996 wrote:

If money is not an issue for you then I would suggest building a geothermal well/loop for your house and move to a secluded area where prices per square meter are not ridiculous so you can have a nice big garden.
Household geothermal energy is stable throughout the whole year.

There you can have solar panels and batteries for never needing any services except water and sewage. That can also be worked around though.

Until we have true free energy I would suggest this as a good off grid life plan. And of course a garden is for growing stuff also.

This is a very strange response, I am responding in a thread entitled “Who needs free energy device” which is clearly focused on zero point energy and you are suggesting other methods. Regardless, I already have a solar system but I am specifically interested in building a ZPE solution.

#20 2024-03-06 17:06:44

MayTag

Pymander wrote:
MayTag wrote:

Yes, i can link you to that workbook i got the diagrama from, but not until later today. Alternatively, i can email it to you in PDF form. Just email me. My address should be associated with my username here.

#21 2024-03-06 19:00:18

akos996

FollowTheLogos wrote:

This is a very strange response, I am responding in a thread entitled “Who needs free energy device” which is clearly focused on zero point energy and you are suggesting other methods. Regardless, I already have a solar system but I am specifically interested in building a ZPE solution.

Sorry if my comment was unwelcome.
I just elaborated in current solutions to make a truly self sufficient house from available technology.
I wish I could just show a working ZPE device. I cannot claim one to be 100% working until I can prove it, so I will only show results not just wishes.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-06 19:01:26)

#22 2024-03-06 21:09:38

Horton HaW

This is the Lotus of life flattened.

image-1.jpg?fit=601%2C653

#23 2024-03-06 22:22:52

xxayaxx

I apologise if this is off topic, but I just don't see where this could be posted.
Has anyone heard of the device that was used covertly in the last century by the Kodak company? (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kodak-nu … _n_1515463)
And when someone from Swaaru said that nuclear power plants don't produce energy, it's done elsewhere.
If the Kodak story is true, then we need to really check it out.

#24 2024-03-06 23:26:51

Horton HaW

This is about over unity energy. Traditional nuclear plants are highly toxic just to heat water. That is not what the swaruus said BTW.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/free- … ean-swaruu

Quote:
As if that were not enough, at least most of the ionizing nuclear plants consume more energy, both electric and total that they produce, this happens by seasons rotating between them all. The reason for the existence of nuclear plants, dispite all their disadvantages, is not the production of electrical energy but the ionizing effect itself. This is for the purpose of terraforming the planet to be according to the needs of the negatives. The ionizing radiation affects the cycles in Hz of the matter by lowering its frequency and thereby lowering the total frequency of the planet by maintaining it in 3D. The production of electric power is just an excuse to install terra-forming plants.

The accident of the 3-mile island, Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear plants, among others, were caused in order to spill radioactive isotopes to affect the Earth and its population. The nuclear plants are placed in strategic places all over the world on the Ley Lines and energy points.

Atomic plants are also used for the production of nuclear material for industry, especially weapons, not only for the manufacture of bombs, most of which that are manufactured today are small of the tactic class as opposed to the strategic class, example of which would be the intercontinental ballistic missiles or ICBMs. Nuclear material is also used for the manufacture of kinetic ammunition.

#25 2024-03-07 03:57:24

MayTag

@pymander here is a link for you:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/SChapt31.html

Board footer