You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-08 19:11:40

Jupiter 9

Fuse at Borderland 2024

Simo Kruyt from the telegram chat asked me to post this here for anyone interested(He has permission from Gosia to post it here).

-----------------------------

Dearest starseeds and Taygetan friends.

We have some exciting news!

Simo and Sandra, both part of several CA chat groups, have decided to create a theme Taygetan camp at this year Borderland week long event in Sweden during the last week of July.

4,114 memberships will be sold.
The first round of membership ticket are already sold but one more round will take place March 15 in the evening CET time zone, on a first come first get basis.

We are planning to co-create a camp with a maximum of 25 people who are interested and keen at helping to share Gosia, Mari and Za’el video content to the other 4,089 people.

With multiple viewings per day followed by discussion groups.

The location is halfway between Malmö and Stockholm on a 100 hectare, 247 acres farm we collectively own.

The Borderland is the largest burning man type of event in Scandinavia.

Last year we had 3,200 show up.. this year very likely the full 4,114.

It will be an incredible opportunity to have fun, enjoy nice weather, cook and eat together in an unusual environment where radical inclusion and acceptance is the principal guiding light.

To assure easy flow, we will have all tasks, meals and responsibilities assigned and agreed to before the camp even begins.

Come Fuse with us at Borderland 2024!

https://t.me/+bucX_gt5Q9U1YTQ0

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer