You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-10 12:27:43

Mark

Questions about space law

Dear Gosia.According to the Law of non-interference, the higher civilizations are forbidden from human affairs, and the Federation and Pleiadian aliens have completely blockaded Earth, banning all ships from entering or leaving. If I, as an individual, fly a homemade spaceship into space or other technology to other planets, will I be considered to have interstellar capability, and will my request to actively interact with ET or allow ET to interfere in my personal affairs be permitted by the Federation?If the law allows it, on what standard? Altitude or behavior?

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-10 12:37:11)

#2 2024-03-10 15:09:23

Ariya

Re: Questions about space law

Hello Mark,

Here is my best guess answer for your question,  based on what I understand.

Earth military monitors our airspace.

The Federation is also in close control and monitoring of all the airspace around the Earth and orbit and beyond.

If you don’t have a flight plan registered and accepted by Earth’s air traffic control then it would cause suspicion. 

But with enough speed and force and defence it is possible you may be able to evade Earth military.

If you are able to make it through the Van Allen belts without being intercepted you would probably be stopped by the Federation.

My hope would be that the Federation races would have enough compassion and understanding to see you are just a human trying their best. They might recognise your achievement and help you.

Best of luck ☆

Edit: Maybe it depends on the type of ship you build?  If it’s more portal based (rather than a rocket engine) you would probably have more luck?

Last edited by Ariya (2024-03-10 15:36:48)

#3 2024-03-10 15:38:49

Alec

Hello Mark,

What Ariya said, plus...

The Pleiadians consist of various ethnicities, they lack the authority to impose restrictions on Earth's traffic; that falls under the jurisdiction of the Federation only, at the moment.

If a Human independently builds a spaceship and ventures into space, terrestrial forces will likely detect it before reaching Federation radars.
However, rapid space entry allows you to evade interception, making it a Federation's problem from that point. Upon interception, they'll likely inquire about your origin and flight path due to your spaceship lacking an ID in their database.

Nothing stops Humans from achieving interstellar travel independently, the Federation will say “congratulations” and applaud you, and will potentially invite you to join them. This is likely the standard protocol, but subject to change during the current circumstances in the Federation.

Doing so autonomously might make you a representative of Earth, altering history in this timeline.

I hope you can succeed building your spaceship. smile

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-10 15:53:24)

#4 2024-03-10 18:44:48

mitkobs

If you are able somehow to shoot yourself in the orbit then have to survive the radiation long enough to be spotted by someone out there who is not malevolent and you will be saved. But then they will decide to keep you or have to return you back to you home.

#5 2024-03-11 06:41:32

Lyran

Fantastic line of thought, Mark

I can see it now  - what a triumph it would be. What a sense of elevation to watch Earth jets reach their max alt. as you leave em behind, or the shock registering in the CIC as you appear and hail them from proximity! big_smile
Backing you all the way.

#6 2024-03-11 08:53:57

akos996

I wholly support if there is such effort on anyone's part, but make sure to leave behind good enough instructions and a legacy down here to not lose all the good progress for the benefit of mankind.

It would break my heart to know if anyone have found some cool tech then just said nothing end left. Especially if we are wrong and we get blasted out the sky.

Same goes with me. If I even find any cool energy device or whatnot I would gladly help you guys all. smile

An interesting note though, this would mean such people would be free to leave and go since it wouldn't be crossing the prime directive because of the human origin of such technology. Think about that! It is worth for all of us humans to reach this level and I'm sure we can. I'm optimistic. I wish I had the time and money for such research.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 09:03:15)

#7 2024-03-11 09:14:34

mitkobs

The cabal have the capacity to reach space but do not have the tech to protect from the blasting radiation and no one from the positive ET's will save them from their space doom, because they know how dangerous and devious these people are. No one will want them on their spaceship maybe only like a prisoners and for further evaluation and disposal.

#8 2024-03-11 10:07:46

akos996

"Space doom" haha

In a way that's comforting to know but still
As far as I know from conversations on Cosmic Agency the cabal has jump rooms so it's kind of unfair that it's not that much of an issue for them.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 11:56:14)

#9 2024-03-11 12:01:00

Mark

Thank you all for your concern and support. In fact, I have also wondered why the Federation does not treat humans as a species with interstellar capabilities, since the Cabal has the ability to leave Earth. Just because North Koreans don't know about modern technology doesn't mean they don't have the right to use it, and that's no reason not to free North Korea. Even if it were not for this pandemic, I would try to become a scientist who can change the human world, and I have always believed that these things can be built. But I never thought the situation had ever been so urgent and desperate. I can only move forward now. The idea is beautiful, but there are a lot of problems to solve: energy (zpe, nuclear battery?) Superconductor material for the engine, heat dissipation, electromagnetic shields, etc. We need smart and creative engineers and physicists who can discover the secrets of the universe and set up new disciplines. Thank you again.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-11 12:01:53)

#10 2024-03-11 12:55:32

mitkobs

Cabal have portals but only to Mars and Venus and there is more GF there to over watch what is going on. So cabal cannot go out and roam free in space. At least that is what is suggested from the Taygeta info.

#11 2024-03-11 12:59:39

akos996

What I can sympathise with is that I wouldn't want this mess to be uncontained to the rest of the Universe but as we all know the cabal can come and go as they wish with their portals so only the public is contained.
I mean sure a lot of people down here are just down bad but still.... I guess it's part of 3D that it is unfair.
Yes I agree.

Mark wrote:

But I never thought the situation had ever been so urgent and desperate.

What do you mean by this? I don't think we are in such a "hurry". Sure it's mindnumbingly boring and painful here but still I don't think the cabal has a chance to make things THAT bad in a couple years. And I don't wanna be proven wrong lol
But of course it still doesn't mean we can relax and not try though.
I apploud your initiative by making free energy thread and so on, because it will be a very good way to push us forward. smile

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal have portals but only to Mars and Venus and there is more GF there to over watch what is going on. So cabal cannot go out and roam free in space. At least that is what is suggested from the Taygeta info.

Oohhh I didn't know.
But Mars and Venus doesn't have an ether barrier.
They can just hop on a ship there and go.
Am I mistaken?

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 13:01:29)

#12 2024-03-11 13:25:36

mitkobs

We can only speculate what is the situation of the cabal on Mars and Venus. But surely it is not of any interest of the positive ET's to let them roam free and connect with other evil beings and plot some future attacks and disasters over the races of GF. Surely they want that, they are vengeful ones and do not forgive that someone is limiting them for thousand of years to live in one and same place.

#13 2024-03-11 13:37:31

Mark

akos996 wrote:

What do you mean by this? I don't think we are in such a "hurry". Sure it's mindnumbingly boring and painful here but still I don't think the cabal has a chance to make things THAT bad in a couple years. And I don't wanna be proven wrong lol
But of course it still doesn't mean we can relax and not try though.
I apploud your initiative by making free energy thread and so on, because it will be a very good way to push us forward. smile

I have experienced loss of emotion due to the vax.Electromagnetic shielding cloth and the use of EMP, let me recover a lot.I recently watched swaruu leave a message at that time, saying that the one jab may not live for 8 years,and i got two,and I would not be so tired now if I had chosen to wander or become more crazy.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-11 13:46:57)

#14 2024-03-11 13:58:16

akos996

Mark wrote:

I have experienced loss of emotion due to the vax.Electromagnetic shielding cloth and the use of EMP, let me recover a lot.I recently watched swaruu leave a message at that time, saying that the one jab may not live for 8 years,and i am two,and I would not be so tired now if I had chosen to wander or become more crazy.

Oh that was you? I remember someone making a post about that here and I remember mentioning EMP as a possible solution (from Taygetans, not my idea) that you weren't able to meditate and had a lot of pain after the vax.
Sorry to hear that. But at the same time I'm happy to hear things have been better since then.
Your english has improved a lot by the way.
Are you still living in China? I don't know your situation but I've seen awful stuff happening there (bad construction, corruption, surveillance etc...) if you mean that by dire situation I can understand for sure. Sorry to make this off topic comment.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 14:51:55)

#15 2024-03-11 14:23:11

Mark

akos996 wrote:

Oh that was you? I remember someone making a post about that here and I remember mentioning EMP as a possible solution (from Taygetans, not my idea) that you weren't able to meditate and had a lot of pain after the vax.
Sorry to hear that. But at the same time happy to hear things have been better since then.
Your english has improved a lot by the way.
Are you still living in China? Of so make sure to leave that place. I don't know your situation

Thank you for your concern, I am ready to use magnets to suck them out, and now I am planning, China's real estate economic bubble is about to burst or has already broken, many people can't pay their mortgages because they are unemployed, and their houses are mortgaged to banks, the economic depression will last for several years, I will not buy a house for the time being,the darkness still continues,I will act quickly.

#16 2024-03-11 15:16:40

akos996

Yes I inform myself with videos on it. It's pretty bad but didn't it was that bad.  I know China is a place of facade and shortcuts but wow.
What about leaving the country legally or illegally? Is there possibility through shady people or something like bagging up and leaving on foot through a neighbouring border?
I know how things are in communist places, we've live through that and I know how hard it is to trust people but have you tried asking around some people if they are planning to leave also?

Board footer