You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-10 17:30:42

Mark

What would happen if I touched or drank positive black goo from Earth?

If I don't end up using medbed, this may be my last resort.....How do it work, and would it help?

#2 2024-03-10 18:19:18

xxayaxx

Re: What would happen if I touched or drank positive black goo from Earth?

it'll be like the movie Prometheus.

#3 2024-03-10 21:28:19

arkangel

Mark wrote:

If I don't end up using medbed, this may be my last resort.....How do it work, and would it help?

Where do you even get it?

#4 2024-03-11 02:21:35

Mark

arkangel wrote:
Mark wrote:

Where do you even get it?

swaruu said it located on Gulf of Mexico

#5 2024-03-11 09:28:11

mitkobs

Black goo is deep close to the core of planet, it translates like brain her consciousness. When is on the surface is what fell from sky with deluge from the Tiamat destruction. And this black goo is not positive and cabal wants it and is having hands on it everywhere it can be found close to the surface.

#6 2024-03-11 12:05:51

akos996

Wait wait wait...
Isn't the black goo the crude oil we are using?
The Gulf of Mexico accident was an oil spill as far as I know and I don't think drinking crude oil is very healthy for us lol

I think the "healthy part" is the contained ORME (monoatomic elements) taking part in our health and nervous system functions. It's found in oil and in seawater and many healthy plants in small quantities. (Just guess)
Just guessing from my previous studies but honestly I have no idea how it functions biologically or chemically. oRME itself is the material that is used in medpods and regenerative healing practices. It's the philosophers stone literally. One thing that complicates it that many metals can be turned into monoatomic form but I guess gold is the one that's "good"

It's funny that probably a lot of us thought about the same thing when we've watched the video about the black goo (What if I ate it?) maybe it's a weird human instinct. Good = wanna eat it

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 12:22:18)

#7 2024-03-11 12:49:50

mitkobs

Crude oil is further in process I think. Black goo is still in crystalline magnetic fluid form and oil is more a fluid, not crystalline. Can you eat a crystal? Can you eat crude oil? It is poison to the system or non degradable and non absorbable by the system.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-11 12:50:38)

#8 2024-03-11 13:45:55

Mark

mitkobs wrote:

Crude oil is further in process I think. Black goo is still in crystalline magnetic fluid form and oil is more a fluid, not crystalline. Can you eat a crystal? Can you eat crude oil? It is poison to the system or non degradable and non absorbable by the system.

Seem I better just touch it.

Board footer