You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-10 19:35:41

HelHun

Swaruu Official Channel Chat

Let the ethortans get their act together, stop sending puppets to the Taygetean weekend chat and let them sit down themselves and see and evaluate how this three-letter agencies and the seeds are going, because That is a result of what they do and order to be done. Starting fights everywhere, insulting and making people fight and causing misery where it doesn't belong.

And let the rest know that emotional blackmail does not work with telepathic people. I'm sorry. Words are not enough, not even intentions.
And to the seeds that do not give up this space that is created by and for us!
I open debate

Last edited by HelHun (2024-03-10 19:46:09)

#2 2024-03-11 19:25:06

Alienhumanoid

Re: Swaruu Official Channel Chat

Biden paljastuu klooniksi väittää muuan kanava. Liekö ethortanien tekeleitä..

#3 2024-03-13 01:36:45

HelHun

Here is also the struggle of the seeds for this space and window with them. Or will they hand it over to the three-letter agencies? To the religions that also get involved? To Orion's puppet envoys?

They ask for contact, they have it here and they don't value it. They ask for contact worldwide, they have it and they do not fight or defend. They know it can't be better or worse than this opportunity given the circumstances!

They ask to be heard, but they flee at the first offense of the groups that are already there. Here, as outside, evil is more proactive.

If you lose this sale, cry in the field, then don't ask for it or complain. Each one has what he deserves and for which he fights, focuses and strives.

It still seems that it is not understood that this is a war over the perception of seeds. It was not yet understood that you must fight for what you want. It has not yet been understood that some step must be taken, to express oneself, to make your point clear, to be more firm and proactive? If you don't want to interact, fine, there are many ways. You can leave in lines what you want to express like on the CALL FROM PLANET EARTH channel, use creativity, courage and fight if you REALLY want it.

And from now on I'm saying that if they agreed to the "non-interference" of those from Orion, then it is not respected. Nobody plays fair here and those who make the rules and agreements use them as a control tool.

Last edited by HelHun (2024-03-13 01:55:47)

#4 2024-03-13 02:05:30

HelHun

Many images of heroes with swords and armor, many messages of strength, but I don't see that in the window they opened for us.

#5 2024-03-13 03:06:50

I think we'll be twiddling our thumbs for eternity thinking anything will be done about the parasites controlling everything here and every ET out there.

"Its for the souls journey" seems to be the defining pretext every ET has bought into.

Just enjoy being mind-controlled and attacked on every level. Remember, It's for the soul's expansion.

And while you're at it, just laugh at it all.

#6 2024-03-13 07:49:38

Brahman

I agree. Cabal and the federation overdo these experiences. Anyone can have any number of experiences outside of 3D. They spoil everything by fooling the seeds. The deluded are many and don't even know why they are here. This justifies sending more new seeds to help others. And so they too get entangled and it all becomes one big mess.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#7 2024-03-13 09:40:54

Ariya

HelHun wrote:

Let the ethortans get their act together, stop sending puppets to the Taygetean weekend chat and let them sit down themselves and see and evaluate how this three-letter agencies and the seeds are going, because That is a result of what they do and order to be done. Starting fights everywhere, insulting and making people fight and causing misery where it doesn't belong.

HelHun, are you saying that there are Agents in Swaruu Oficial YouTube Live chat?

#8 2024-03-13 10:26:40

Alec

Ariya wrote:
HelHun wrote:

HelHun, are you saying that there are Agents in Swaruu Oficial YouTube Live chat?

Yes I'm also curious about this, HelHun can you give us some examples please?

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-13 10:27:00)

#9 2024-03-13 12:19:32

IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

I think we'll be twiddling our thumbs for eternity thinking anything will be done about the parasites controlling everything here and every ET out there.

"Its for the souls journey" seems to be the defining pretext every ET has bought into.

Just enjoy being mind-controlled and attacked on every level. Remember, It's for the soul's expansion.

You focus so much on the negative aspects and make them look a lot bigger than they are.
What exactly is with this phrase? :
"Just enjoy being mind-controlled and attacked on every level. "
Why are you being so rude and mean, on a forum of friendly discussions?
If you care so much about being controlled you show that you might be and should not be here until you master your mind and learn to let the heart guide yourself. As I have noticed a lot of people here doing.
I totally understand the warrior side. Are you truly a wise one or just a judgemental one?

Edit: through everything I grow. It is the purest desire of every single soul to master itself. Every pain and struggle, every entity or being with manipulation intent has not destroyed me. Only assisted me in mastering myself.

It's called sarcasm. It's pretty much a daily experience for moi.

I think I'm doing a good job making you master your emotions.

Enjoy your day.

#10 2024-03-13 13:42:39

Ariya

wandereringsoul wrote:
IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

You focus so much on the negative aspects and make them look a lot bigger than they are.
If you care so much about being controlled you show that you might be and should not be here until you master your mind and learn to let the heart guide yourself. As I have noticed a lot of people here doing.
I totally understand the warrior side. Are you truly a wise one or just a judgemental one?

Edit: through everything I grow. It is the purest desire of every single soul to master itself. Every pain and struggle, every entity or being with manipulation intent has not destroyed me. Only assisted me in mastering myself.

Enjoy your day.

IulianRay and wanderingsoul :

I appreciate both of your contributions to this conversation, however please try to stick to discussing the subject of the thread, rather than getting into disagreement about each other.

Thank you !

#11 2024-03-13 15:29:08

IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Every "spiritual" community I've ever crossed paths with, IRL or online, has always had at least one fake person like this who tries to talk down to others and make themselves look... I don't even know what they're going for... Saintliness? Perfection?

Sure, wanderingsoul might have a bad attitude. That's his prerogative. And if he wants to be nasty and overly suspicious, I'll support him in that because at least it's real. That's where he's at right now. If there's one thing I appreciate in this forum, it's the occasional bit of realness.

If there's one thing I could do without, it's condescending people who think they've 'mastered' their minds and emotions. You wouldn't be here if you had, honey. Just saying.

The road appears when you need it.

#12 2024-03-13 16:37:30

HelHun

By the way, I invite everyone who wants to leave messages to the Federation, ethortans, etc., take advantage of the fact that they look at it there, finally send something to read!
To the Alfrateans too, who are us but brought out of another similar trauma. Andromedans too, remember that rats hide but they are there.

#13 2024-03-13 16:52:11

HelHun

Agencies, I cannot give evidence, it is not my space, everyone draws their own conclusions please. What happens here is an example: setting up discussions and debates that are dissuasive and distracting from the objectives. They engage in meaningless conversations, they question your arguments and text all the time, etc etc etc.
It was very dense last weekend.
I also know from the exchange of information from other timelines, they were organized before we entered the chat and some received payment. I think they also have a psychological profile to interact and thus affect different sides and even try to scare us away from the chat. They divide and conquer. They also collect data from some.
So many more.

#14 2024-03-13 16:54:26

HelHun

Remember that thing about the matrix defending itself? He does it there too. Remember that anyone can be an agent of the matrix, because even you can become one when they screw you up and confuse you.

#15 2024-03-13 17:04:56

IulianRay wrote:

Also what we say to others, we see in ourselves first.
Take care

This is the "spiritual" community equivalent of a popular old American phrase, "I know you are, but what am I?"

I wish you well and will not be engaging any further.

The road appears when you need it.

#16 2024-03-13 17:10:50

Ariya

IulianRay wrote:

Enjoy your day.

So almost everything you post is a sarcastic remark on what is said? Ha, cute comeback. You haven't done anything to change my emotions. I only try to understand you and why are you using sarcastic phrases when no-one can see your smile when writing from behind a screen. Just like you have seen me in a way that I am not, because we cannot see each other, the same goes for me. And this sarcasm is more close to the desire to fight, the system or whatever being does not align itself to your beliefs. Also this is a sign of a deeper pain or struggle, as one of our coping mechanism is to laugh at what we consider wrong. Yeah I do this sometimes too.

**** IulianRay - I ask you once again to refrain from personal disagreements or personally directed comments of this nature.

#17 2024-03-13 17:28:15

HelHun

Lack of empathy and lack of respect is the key. The anger that no one invited also, out of nowhere, as if what one writes is just for that restrained person who suddenly becomes "offended."

#18 2024-03-13 20:57:05

I think that IulianRay is that troll thats been banned here many times.

Energy vampire, check it has to push its energy on every single post and be that "spiritual one". I've met many of these types.
Narcs with masks. The high almighty ones.

Yes I'm rough around the edges, my souls been through a few too many wars and battles. And it's ongoing here. But its made me very psychically aware of subtle energies. And something is not right with that one.

My energies are a bit too much for this forum and I will retire and leave you all in peace.

All the best for you all.

#19 2024-03-13 21:06:17

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I think that IulianRay is that troll thats been banned here many times.

Energy vampire, check it has to push its energy on every single post and be that "spiritual one". I've met many of these types.
Narcs with masks. The high almighty ones.

Yes I'm rough around the edges, my souls been through a few too many wars and battles. And it's ongoing here. But its made me very psychically aware of subtle energies. And something is not right with that one.

My energies are a bit too much for this forum and I will retire and leave you all in peace.

All the best for you all.

I think there is some turbulence. Lol

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer