You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-10 19:38:20

Alec

Interstellar Life 5A - Anecdotes of Life Onboard a Starship

This will be a fun one. Welcome back Claudia, glad you're feeling better. Thank you both.
(Title slightly changed to fit the Subject field)

Cosmic Agency: "Interstellar Life 5A - Anecdotes of Life Onboard the Extraterrestrial Ship - Taygeta"

Premieres: Mar 10th, 2024 | 9:45pm GMT

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLBGu35k2d3vFsgEZQcbVelTs8aYfA

Cosmic Agency's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency

#2 2024-03-10 22:56:19

Alec

Re: Interstellar Life 5A - Anecdotes of Life Onboard a Starship

gravity-paws.gif

#3 2024-03-11 00:02:32

Tecumseh

Ok. The Forum's best animated Meme goes to........

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#4 2024-03-11 09:12:25

Ariya

Alec wrote:

gravity-paws.gif

I love this! I dreamt about the gravity paws space kittens last night. It was a good dream!

#5 2024-03-11 09:32:26

Alec

Ariya wrote:

I love this! I dreamt about the gravity paws space kittens last night. It was a good dream!

Were you in the dream floating as well?

#6 2024-03-11 09:36:22

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Yes ! I was trying to find something on the wall to hold onto  but my legs were up higher than my body … what a good dream! smile

Ps. Alec, I’ve used your illustrations to tell my two (step) daughters about the Urmah. They are 13 and 16. They love hearing about Ari and Kirai Kai. So, thank you ☆

#7 2024-03-11 09:53:44

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Yes ! I was trying to find something on the wall to hold onto  but my legs were up higher than my body … what a good dream! smile

Ps. Alec, I’ve used your illustrations to tell my two (step) daughters about the Urmah. They are 13 and 16. They love hearing about Ari and Kirai Kai. So, thank you ☆

That sounds like a great dream, I hope you didn't get injured by a paw.

Aww how adorable that you shared the illustrations with them! It seems like a lovely approach to gradually introduce this information to kids, making it more digestible without overwhelming them. I'm happy that Ari and Kai were able to step into their "world" in a fun and engaging manner. I'm sure it would bring joy to both of them as well.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-11 09:55:24)

#8 2024-03-11 09:58:54

Alec

Tecumseh wrote:

Ok. The Forum's best animated Meme goes to........

#9 2024-03-11 15:25:54

Ariya

Thank you Gosia for sharing this with us. I love your interactions with the Taygetans, they are so precious and humorous.

My favourite story was about the Urmah surgeon who had to be operated on to save his liver.  I can see why Aneeka found it interesting and exciting to take part! I would love to watch something like that.

I also liked the story about Swaruu and the seagulls on this island. And that she wouldn’t want to get naked into a medpod - I can understand that.

And of course the gravity space cats.

I really did find all of these stories endearing and curious. It even got me wondering if there are potatoes grown on Erra or Temmer.
I grow a lot of them, but you have to keep them in the dark, or underground to stop them turning green.

All of these anecdotes are full of little gems of information. Thank you ! ☆

#10 2024-03-11 16:55:18

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Aww how adorable that you shared the illustrations with them! It seems like a lovely approach to gradually introduce this information to kids, making it more digestible without overwhelming them. I'm happy that Ari and Kai were able to step into their "world" in a fun and engaging manner. I'm sure it would bring joy to both of them as well.

The girls also really like the story of how both Sophi and Mari arrived here. And they were so impressed with the Minecraft video of Toleka!

But they laughed with real joy at the thought of the Urmah! & I think that’s a natural reaction. They are fascinated and have a good imagination and like talking about Ari and Kai. It’s so funny!

#11 2024-03-11 17:09:28

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(..)But they laughed with real joy at the thought of the Urmah! & I think that’s a natural reaction. They are fascinated and have a good imagination and like talking about Ari and Kai. It’s so funny!

That's cute! Here's another one after Thirty woke up from the anesthesia.

Thirty-med.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-11 21:16:59)

#12 2024-03-11 17:39:08

Horton HaW

Thank you Gosia!♥That was enjoyable. Poor Swaruu. Potatoes I have not grown. Wow have to be careful.
BTW Floating Cats seems like a great band name.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-11 17:40:48)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#13 2024-03-11 17:52:57

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(..)But they laughed with real joy at the thought of the Urmah! & I think that’s a natural reaction. They are fascinated and have a good imagination and like talking about Ari and Kai. It’s so funny!

That's cute! Here's another one after Thirty woke from from the anesthesia.

Thirty-med.png

I would love to have been there!
Patients coming round from anaesthesia are so funny.

Thirty is such a nice name. Urmah have beautiful sounding names.
I would love to meet one in this lifetime.

#14 2024-03-11 18:00:13

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(★★★)Thirty is such a nice name. Urmah have beautiful sounding names.(★★★)

They do! I agree!

Ariya wrote:

(★★★) I would love to meet one in this lifetime.

I think you will.

#15 2024-03-11 18:06:25

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(★★★) I would love to meet one in this lifetime.

I think you will.

I would LOVE that !!! ☆

#16 2024-03-12 03:06:29

LongShot

Are there any of our (planet earth) native tree´s onboard Toleka???

(How do they keep standing after time?? From what i heard once... if there are no wind or kind stress to the tree, it wouldn't be able to create firm roots...)

Telepathy between two distinct races, requires knowledge of another's language. When using stelar communications, does the computers transmit thoughts to? (Curiosity came up when the queen requested to use earth technology to speak with the Orion guests)

When a telepathic race is on earth and requires to talk to someone...How does one control its telepathic communication??? Or most won´t notice the intereference due to lack, or unknowing of such a things from an earthinling* point of view??

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#17 2024-03-12 08:29:47

mitkobs

Wonderful stories but some are more like incidents than anecdotes especially when people and big cats are hurt.

Telepathy is not a language and do not require knowing languages with words. It is very difficult to figure out what is telepathy when you use language(s) your whole conscious life. But when you know languages telepathic transmission is translated in words, you cannot help but doing that. Languages are imposed to divide people. Telepathy is what will unite people in the future.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-12 08:30:57)

#18 2024-03-12 08:50:51

Alec

mitkobs telepathically wrote:

#19 2024-03-12 09:05:12

mitkobs

Alec wrote:
mitkobs telepathically wrote:

Haha - indeed smile

#20 2024-03-12 09:08:34

Ariya

LongShot wrote:

Telepathy between two distinct races, requires knowledge of another's language. When using stelar communications, does the computers transmit thoughts to? (Curiosity came up when the queen requested to use earth technology to speak with the Orion guests)

When a telepathic race is on earth and requires to talk to someone...How does one control its telepathic communication??? Or most won´t notice the intereference due to lack, or unknowing of such a things from an earthinling* point of view??

Like mitkobs said, you can use telepathic concepts to communicate with other species. It is the same way that a human can telepathically communicate with an animal (you do this without language.)

This is what Mari said about the highly telepathic Alpha Dragons communicating by telepathic concept:

Alpha Draconian do not have a language as such, as they are heavily telepathic and communicate with one another by beaming mental concepts to one another, yet some of them can mumble some words or phrases in human or Lyrian languages when they want to.

They can communicate with other species – such as Lyrian humans – using telepathy only, as this is always their first choice.

They are so telepathic that they can understand all human/Lyrian languages simply by reading the concepts which are being used by their counterparts directly from their minds, and associating the concepts with the words.

They can understand all languages – yes – but they do not speak all of them, as understanding is not speaking, although as I said above, some of them do speak a human language.

#21 2024-03-12 09:35:15

mitkobs

Biggest mystery of telepathy is how without words concepts are passed between beings. I think this is possible with vivid imagination that is so powerful that what you see within have at least the same detail of what you see with the two eyes. Visuals and emotions are transmitted. Emotion can have visual and vice versa.
Telepathy is a spiritual thing. Universal exchange of consciousness and is fast instantaneous. Volumes of information can be transmitted for an instant.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-12 09:37:03)

#22 2024-03-12 10:16:59

Ariya

mitkobs wrote:

Biggest mystery of telepathy is how without words concepts are passed between beings. I think this is possible with vivid imagination that is so powerful that what you see within have at least the same detail of what you see with the two eyes. Visuals and emotions are transmitted. Emotion can have visual and vice versa.
Telepathy is a spiritual thing. Universal exchange of consciousness and is fast instantaneous. Volumes of information can be transmitted for an instant.

Without common language, I think simple feelings are most easy to communicate and pick up on. If I pick up a sick wild bird, to stop them being frightened, I will imagine the feeling that my hands are the safest place in the world. I imagine them calm and wrapped up by the softest feeling. I simultaneously imagine them receiving this feeling. This seems to work.

If a bee comes in through my window and can’t get out,  I do something slightly differently. I just become the bee (first person perspective) and I fly the route back to the open window.

My experience of more complex concepts is that they appear as a combination of visuals, feelings and a sense of intuitive understanding. It would be difficult to describe the concept in words at the point of receipt. But it somehow  ‘unpacks’ itself (as if you are translating the information) into your own frame of understanding.

I don’t know if I can transmit complicated concepts very well. It takes me a lot of energy. I find it easier to telepath feelings and general conversation with people.

#23 2024-03-12 11:15:05

mitkobs

With animals is easy to communicate telepathically, they are open for it and observative. I do that sometimes with street cats when they notice me, sending them visuals and I see that they respond with some body language. Also can do that with dogs and they are very receptive. You can calm down a dog, make it stop barking, come or go away and things like that. Yes for better internal visuals takes energy because you need to concentrate and center yourself. Also some birds are very receptive like doves. They are totally wild but can come close to you and seat with you, not asking anything, just seat and relax.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-12 11:19:27)

#24 2024-03-12 11:29:11

IulianRay

Ariya wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Without common language, I think simple feelings are most easy to communicate and pick up on. If I pick up a sick wild bird, to stop them being frightened, I will imagine the feeling that my hands are the safest place in the world. I imagine them calm and wrapped up by the softest feeling. I simultaneously imagine them receiving this feeling. This seems to work.

If a bee comes in through my window and can’t get out,  I do something slightly differently. I just become the bee (first person perspective) and I fly the route back to the open window.

My experience of more complex concepts is that they appear as a combination of visuals, feelings and a sense of intuitive understanding. It would be difficult to describe the concept in words at the point of receipt. But it somehow  ‘unpacks’ itself (as if you are translating the information) into your own frame of understanding.

I don’t know if I can transmit complicated concepts very well. It takes me a lot of energy. I find it easier to telepath feelings and general conversation with people.

Amazing insight with which I deeply resonate. I see myself in what you shared, though in a slightly different manner (as we are all unique) Thank you for sharing ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#25 2024-03-12 21:17:10

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

With animals is easy to communicate telepathically, they are open for it and observative. I do that sometimes with street cats when they notice me, sending them visuals and I see that they respond with some body language. Also can do that with dogs and they are very receptive. You can calm down a dog, make it stop barking, come or go away and things like that. Yes for better internal visuals takes energy because you need to concentrate and center yourself. Also some birds are very receptive like doves. They are totally wild but can come close to you and seat with you, not asking anything, just seat and relax.

Very true! Most animals engage in telepathic communication, not only with each other but also with Humans. Dolphins and horses, in particular, exhibit high levels of telepathy. Felines, although possessing telepathic abilities, tend to be stubborn (No offense Ari, Kai and Thirty). They download the information but refrain from uploading, which is why house cats typically ignore instructions. They are aware of your intentions but choose not to comply/upload.

Telepathy works extremely fast, at times, you might only be in the initial stages of gathering your thoughts, and the other person has already received them—sometimes even before you've finished organizing your thoughts completely.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-12 21:53:52)

Board footer