You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-11 13:36:03

Ariya

Arishah Urmah Tiger 3rd Interview, Part 3 -Mari

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger , 3rd Interview, Part 3. (English)

By Mari Swaruu

IMG-5056.jpg

Published: Monday 11th March 2024
https://youtu.be/8ey0VbsbYzc

Swaruu Oficial channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

I’m looking forward to this …
Thank you Mari & Arishah ❤️

#2 2024-03-11 14:11:09

CyrusB

Re: Arishah Urmah Tiger 3rd Interview, Part 3 -Mari

At 6:33, Arishah, speaking on the Federation, says, "they claim that Earth is a school and that nothing that happens there is real, not even the suffering, as it is only more of that learning experience"
  Couldn't this be used to support any injustice or tyranny the Galactic Federation wanted to commit?

#3 2024-03-11 14:48:03

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview, Part 3 (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: March 11th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ey0VbsbYzc

Arishah, the Urmah-tiger, interview February 23rd 2024, part three

Hello, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me again!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

For those of you who are new here, Arishah – or Ari in short – is a 300 kg, over 3 meter tall Urmah orange tiger, one of the communications officers on board the starship Avion One, currently in low-Earth orbit.

This is the third video about the last time I interviewed Ari, the third part of many, as all of you have sent me countless interesting questions.

I will be sharing Ari's answers with you for several videos to come.

However, I must place subjects between them to avoid monotony.

I must state that the translation or processing from the language I use to communicate with Ari is mine, therefore, you may notice the same wording I use, but I do my best to keep Ari's concepts as clear and direct as possible.

With not much ado, let's go back to the questions:

Mari: Looking at the current scenario that demonstrates that all – or at least much – of the Federation narrative about Earth is manipulated, what do you feel would be the optimal way to proceed regarding Earth if you could take over?

Thanks, Ari!

Arishah: Hello, the Earth's narrative is so manipulated and confusing, that we would have to take as fact only the observable current situation and whatever else we can corroborate, and we would have to be mostly operating without taking into account the historical context, only focusing on what we know, and on what we want to achieve right now.

Many things would have to come to pass before the Urmah people could take over Earth, as the political situation in the Galactic Federation right now would make any direct intervention look like a hostile invasion, which incidentally would benefit the cabal, as they are said to be planning a false alien invasion.

This means that we do not foresee the possibility of any direct intervention right now, unless the Federation and its cabal-minions transgress Urmah's ethical values and limits with Earth and its starseeds.

At this point they are borderline with that, as the Galactic Federation has broken countless interstellar treaties only in the past 50 years or less, yet they still defend their right to rule over Earth using political excuses, such as saying that the planet is contained and isolated, and therefore carefully controlled by them, so all those broken interstellar treaties allegedly do not apply with Earth at this time.

Yet, we all know that they only apply to Earth when it is convenient with their Galactic Federation interests, as we have all seen regarding the Prime Directive.

From our point of view – and that of many other cultures – that is the equivalent of a ruthless, unethical dictatorship.

Yet, as you know they use the claim that it is the souls who live there who are choosing the experience, and that exact point is one of the main reasons that are stopping us from a more direct intervention.

However, this last point is also full of ethical problems, because the wanting of the Souls to be there is only as observed from well above and not from the ground point of view; of someone living on Earth.

Yet, we are well aware that what a Soul wants is not always what that same Soul needs.

Next, please.

Mari: Ari, how do the Urmah people live and feel everything that is happening on Earth?

Arishah: We are heavily annoyed at having such a confusing situation so close to our home in Vega.

We don't like the people with whom the Galactic Federation is dealing with, mostly Etorthans, earthbound reptilians and other dubious members of the Orion Council, which preach in also dubious positivity and goodwill.

Remembering what the Urmah people have lived in the past with those races; all this confusing situation happening on Earth is seen as possible treachery, as an over-elaborated cover-up effort to hide something else, something way more obscure and sinister than what they are claiming it is.

The Galactic Federation claims that the root cause of all the problems on Earth is being manifested by the Souls who live there – as a learning game, as a strong and short incarnation experience – designed for a fast Soul consciousness-expansion.

They claim Earth must remain as isolated as possible from the rest of the galactic community, until the Souls who live there can evolve enough to resolve their issues and problems on their own.

They claim that Earth is a school and that nothing that happens there is real, not even the suffering, as it is only more of that learning experience; “suffering is a tool for the expansion of the Soul”.

Yet, even if that would be the truth – as the Galactic Federation claims it is – the obscurity with which they work regarding what they are telling all the races, cultures and people who are not on Earth is such, that we strongly suspect they are hiding other intentions with that planet.

Because, they do not need to hide from us what is really going on there to keep Earth and its people isolated from the rest of the galactic community, as they claim is necessary.

Each time we ask direct questions we are never given direct answers, and no one seems to be in charge or want to take on any responsibility about what is going on there.

There is no transparency and the Galactic Federation even reacts as if they enjoyed keeping us guessing all the time.

This sounds to us like compartmentalization, where no one knows more than the minimum necessary needed to do their job, and this is a very effective method for hiding the truth, or the greater truth.

Next, please.

Mari: How is your interaction and relationship with the Galactic Federation, and what is your position with them regarding Earth?

Arishah: Our relationship with the Federation is as good or as bad as we want it to be.

They do not control us; we control how and when they interact with us.

If they do not comply with when and how we need to interact with them, we simply proceed with our plans, only declaring that they did not listen.

Whenever the Federation sends their craft to monitor what we are doing, we simply proceed with our business; disregarding their presence, as if they weren't even there.

We are transparent and we do not hide our activities from other so-called “positive races”, as the Federation does all the time – especially regarding Earth – and we do not mind being looked at, as long as we are not bothered.

But the Federation many times does not stop there, as they also employ intimidation tactics, which they later deny having used, and when confronted with evidence they use a scapegoat, usually saying the incident was caused by some disobedient pilot, whom they must punish and which they never do reprehend, demonstrating that it is all Federation theater and excuses.

When someone tries to intimidate us, we respond in an equal manner and with strength, and the aggressor ends up being intimidated back.

We do not mind being seen as belligerent and aggressive by those who do not respect us; we are proudly so.

But we clearly know with whom we should be – one way or another – as we are the best of friends and protectors of the races and cultures with which we get along well.

Our relationship with the Galactic Federation is mostly diplomatic on a necessary only basis.

We do not need more treaties – nor anything like resources from any Federation-race – as our Urmah Federation is strong and independent.

The Federation doesn't like us – generalizing – because we do not follow their rules, but they know that they better be on our good side, as we would not hesitate to pick a fight with any one of them if any of our friends and interests are being disrespected.

And we can know this, because our ethics and our spiritual frame are above theirs.

We do not disrespect and we do not go over the needs and rights of other cultures, unless they are being unethical with us, with our friends or with any other weaker species or culture.

We are sure and secure with our frame and ethics, so we always have the strong conviction and knowledge that we are acting rightfully.

This means that our position with the Galactic Federation regarding Earth is of suspicion and strong disagreement with them.

This is based mainly on the Federation's obscurity regarding the planet and on the Federation's constant tendency to manipulate, and confuse anyone who wants to fully understand what is going on there.

We strongly disagree with what is going on there and with how the Galactic Federation is managing the Earth-problem, claiming that there is no problem in the process.

The main reason we haven't intervened yet, is precisely because we do not fully understand what is going on there, but the moment we discover any other shadier agenda with the planet, the Urmah-people will intervene under space-law legality, with the premise of not allowing negativity to spread through this galactic quadrant and so close to the Urmah home planet, and because countless known space-laws have been broken regarding how Earth is being managed.

And, the only thing that is keeping us at bay is the weak Federation argument, that Earth is as it is because its inhabitants want it to be so; all for the learning experience.

As long as that stands, we cannot and will not intervene.

Mari: Thank you, Ari!

This interview will continue soon.

As you can see and as I have said – and explained many times before, being up here in space and with access to countless information data-banks and -centers, and in communication with other star-races – does not mean that we automatically know what is going on there on Earth.

We may know other angles and other perspectives about the problem, but we do not hold the ultimate truth or knowledge.

And like you, we here are striving to understand the situation and all that lies behind it.

This will be all for today.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing I appreciate it a lot!

And I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#4 2024-03-11 14:59:28

I have been sending information right to my Urmah mentors for 6 years already. About cults, Satanism, child abuse, cabal, brainwashing of general population.

The thing is, do incarnated Urmah listen to their spiritual guides in etheric plane/astral I have been communicating with?

It is easier to see things from astral when you are not incarnated and/if your vibrations greatly surpass Van Allen belts.

Urmah are only 5d. They will catch up. I'm sure.

There is Federation in 7d, Athena said that if I recall correctly.

As far as I remember, Sophia is the one traveling all dimensions and timelines. Doing what she can.

If Urmah acted and blew up papaya laboratory, they have shown that they CAN intervene. Cabal will change their tactics, but we have our own plan, we have our own news.

When Cabal will start reading our news and be in despair like matrix people are in despair about war in Ukraine, it will be truly end times. For Cabal.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-11 15:03:35)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2024-03-11 15:19:16

arkangel

The other cat that pops in @ 6:35, is this the cat that makes fun of Arishah while Mari interviews him? lol

#6 2024-03-11 17:04:09

Horton HaW

arkangel wrote:

The other cat that pops in @ 6:35, is this the cat that makes fun of Arishah while Mari interviews him? lol

I believe the sp is Kirai-Kai. Yes. A young cadet iirc.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-03-11 17:29:18

Horton HaW

Thank you Mari and Ari!♥♥
I DO not believe that the majority want this. They are being fed this. There are too many shady things going on with no one accountable. This is exactly like the so-called leaders here.
The level of ethics you are @ is where you are. Too much abuse and trauma is occurring here. Maintaining this isolation situation is very convenient. Though I do understand the concern over the invasion/intervention issue. Since the UFOP are behaving so shady it does seem the best idea is to shine the spotlight with what is happening. However, we seem to be at war and this continued destructive behavior seems to be ramping up.
The idea that whole species can be wiped out/raped/pillaged this way is certainly not ethical. It is disturbing. They show in every way that they intend to continue this. Enough! I DO NOT consent to being harvested, traded, digitized, tagged, invaded, monitored, controlled, abused, manipulated or F****d with.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-11 17:32:55)

#8 2024-03-11 17:42:01

Horton HaW

CyrusB wrote:

At 6:33, Arishah, speaking on the Federation, says, "they claim that Earth is a school and that nothing that happens there is real, not even the suffering, as it is only more of that learning experience"
  Couldn't this be used to support any injustice or tyranny the Galactic Federation wanted to commit?

Exactly!

#9 2024-03-11 18:43:14

mitkobs

Federation claiming that nothing that is happening here is real is the same if we say that nothing that is happening with Federation is real and their lives in 5D are illusion. And in a way it is so. But the experience in the end is real no matter where you are. You cannot shake off easily the experience, you will going to remember it. And the experience will going to change you, no doubt about that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-11 18:44:34)

#10 2024-03-11 21:36:14

That was a strong message to the parasites - the cabal federation.

I'm not trying to float my boat here. Everything Ari has said backs my position and what I have said in the past. They, the Andromedans, Arcturians and Etorthans can not be trusted. They are parasites.

Also, what I find interesting is, a channel I have been following the past 14 years, Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians. They are now starting to say that Earth is controlled by a group of negative ET's and the control has escalated more so the past 14 years. They have never said this in the past, only recently this year.

As well, the pleiadians she channels said that by 2027 the humans will cross the 5D barrier.

#11 2024-03-11 22:52:32

akos996

wandereringsoul wrote:

I'm not trying to float my boat here. Everything Ari has said backs my position and what I have said in the past. They, the Andromedans, Arcturians and Etorthans can not be trusted. They are parasites.

Also, what I find interesting is, a channel I have been following the past 14 years, Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians. They are now starting to say that Earth is controlled by a group of negative ET's and the control has escalated more so the past 14 years. They have never said this in the past, only recently this year.

As well, the pleiadians she channels said that by 2027 the humans will cross the 5D barrier.

2027 5D let's goooooooooo

#12 2024-03-11 23:53:36

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

2027 5D let's goooooooooo

Hoping for sooner personally, lol.

#13 2024-03-12 02:55:18

LongShot

If wanting to by pass some restrictions... can´t the argument...a star seed is direct family and member of our* community, thus having the right to intervene if necessarily...

If a decision for a higher perspective receives a request but do not reply... can we consider it that the higher perspective are indifferent?
(Like a human asking a god and not getting a response...and the author of the request interprete as a positive sign to proceed??)

Do all have access to the higher federation?? Who does? What kind of access?? Was the the ideia of a soul incarnated on earth for evolving on psychotic mode, their opinion or fact??? (Who or how to verify this info)

The Urmah in ancient Egypt??? Whats with the cats there?? (On an old video from cosmic agency, it was said... that the cats just walked down the ramp when the Pleiadean landed)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#14 2024-03-12 08:55:40

Gosia
Administrator

What does it mean exactly, crossing the 5D barrier? I am sure I already am that and many others. Like we alway say, its a state of mind. What barrier then is there not to experience it right now today instead of waiting for 2027?

wandereringsoul wrote:

#15 2024-03-12 09:15:52

Gosia wrote:

What does it mean exactly, crossing the 5D barrier? I am sure I already am that and many others. Like we alway say, its a state of mind. What barrier then is there not to experience it right now today instead of waiting for 2027?

wandereringsoul wrote:

They stated when our bodies internal make-up changes. As well, the Pleiadians skim over these major points, and the interviewer doesnt dig deeper. It frustrates me and makes me want to interview them myself.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-03-12 09:38:21)

#16 2024-03-12 09:18:17

IulianRay

wandereringsoul wrote:

Hello dear wanderer, brother of my soul,
Know that you in this lifetime are a human. And you can rightfully say that many of our race on this planet are mostly living their lives in service to self disregarding the service to other-self. So they manipulate and consider themselves superior in their own limited mind, with complete disregard of the Heart. Would you agree to be like this? Like the majority of our race, fellow brothers and sisters of our Consciousness? Or do you see more of the lies implemented from ignorance and choose not to be a part of them?
The same goes for all other races. Please look into the heart and feel this, answer this questions with the heart/soul; even though there may be the majority of them like you said, a wise one will not see an entire race as the same, but take each individual as his own entity with their own beliefs.
What I want to transmit is to keep looking for the whole truth before acting or saying that this is how it is. Just like Arishah wisely is living his life and I believe that most Urmah race has the same beliefs.
Still a lot to learn, grow he have in this lifetime. I love your existence ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#17 2024-03-12 09:26:14

IulianRay

Gosia wrote:

wandereringsoul wrote:

So true Gosia. Thank you dear sister of my spirit. I am deeply loving your existence, your work, your life in this lifetime ❤️❤️❤️
One will see barriers from the dual point of view, the rational mind which is an integral part of what all races are.
My words could never express the full extent of the joy, the love, the appreciation, I feel for you wise one. Namaste

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#18 2024-03-12 09:30:46

IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Know that you in this lifetime are a human. And you can rightfully say that many of our race on this planet are mostly living their lives in service to self disregarding the service to other-self. So they manipulate and consider themselves superior in their own limited mind, with complete disregard of the Heart. Would you agree to be like this? Like the majority of our race, fellow brothers and sisters of our Consciousness? Or do you see more of the lies implemented from ignorance and choose not to be a part of them?
The same goes for all other races. Please look into the heart and feel this, answer this questions with the heart/soul; even though there may be the majority of them like you said, a wise one will not see an entire race as the same, but take each individual as his own entity with their own beliefs.
What I want to transmit is to keep looking for the whole truth before acting or saying that this is how it is. Just like Arishah wisely is living his life and I believe that most Urmah race has the same beliefs.

Read what I said. "Cabal federation".

Service to other is bs to me. Like Ari said its, "its spiritual communism". and I agree with him. Im here for different reasons, so are others. Trying to make people feel guilty with passive aggressive concepts is another narcissistic trait.

#19 2024-03-12 09:39:26

IulianRay

LongShot wrote:

If wanting to by pass some restrictions... can´t the argument...a star seed is direct family and member of our* community, thus having the right to intervene if necessarily...

If a decision for a higher perspective receives a request but do not reply... can we consider it that the higher perspective are indifferent?
(Like a human asking a god and not getting a response...and the author of the request interprete as a positive sign to proceed??)

Do all have access to the higher federation?? Who does? What kind of access?? Was the the ideia of a soul incarnated on earth for evolving on psychotic mode, their opinion or fact??? (Who or how to verify this info)

The Urmah in ancient Egypt??? Whats with the cats there?? (On an old video from cosmic agency, it was said... that the cats just walked down the ramp when the Pleiadean landed)

All we be in a true order soon enough, within our lifetime. When the true leaders of this planet will be "star seeds" (as most call them this name to differentiate them from other-self who has only known this planet in the journey of their spirit), or highly spiritual beings with a strong connection with their heart, their own higher Self (as one might say to speak of something, that each of us has, that cannot be truly expressed in words).
Namaste dear brother of my soul ❤️

#20 2024-03-12 09:55:33

IulianRay

wandereringsoul wrote:
IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Service to other is bs to me. Like Ari said its, "its spiritual communism". and I agree with him. Im here for different reasons, so are others. Trying to make people feel guilty with passive aggressive concepts is another narcissistic trait.

You feel what you feel when I am expressing my viewpoint as I feel with my heart. I did not intend to cause you any confusion or stop you from expressing yourself in any way, I simply stated how I like to live my life and what I found to be closer to the true equilibrium of the One Infinite Consciousnesses we are all apart of. I am not pleased with how the world is, how the federation is conducting their business as a whole, at this moment in time, yet I want to learn more about this before making any strong affirmations. I resonate with whoever I resonate with and observe how things are, while doing my own work to spiritual growth and understanding.
If needed I will also fight alongside the ones who wish for a better future. I feel like you are one as well, this is why I responded to you.
I like to say things I would love to say to myself if I place myself in another's way of thinking.
Namaste

#21 2024-03-12 09:57:37

Marak60

Some points about this:......

Arishah: Many things would have to come to pass before the Urmah people could take over Earth, as the political situation in the Galactic Federation right now would make any direct intervention look like a hostile invasion, which incidentally would benefit the cabal, as they are said to be planning a false alien invasion.

This means that we do not foresee the possibility of any direct intervention right now, unless the Federation and its cabal-minions transgress Urmah's ethical values and limits with Earth and its starseeds.

_________

Ok... Please can you ask Arishah what "transgressions" exactly would need to pass for this to activate intervention!

Arishah: At this point they are borderline with that, as the Galactic Federation has broken countless interstellar treaties only in the past 50 years or less, yet they still defend their right to rule over Earth using political excuses, such as saying that the planet is contained and isolated, and therefore carefully controlled by them, so all those broken interstellar treaties allegedly do not apply with Earth at this time.

Yet, we all know that they only apply to Earth when it is convenient with their Galactic Federation interests, as we have all seen regarding the Prime Directive.

From our point of view – and that of many other cultures – that is the equivalent of a ruthless, unethical dictatorship.

_________

Ok... This seems to be an open and obvious reason to take control over the GF and its sick little gang of parasites.. How is it possible to point this out and not take action against it, please ask this!

Arishah: Yet, as you know they use the claim that it is the souls who live there who are choosing the experience, and that exact point is one of the main reasons that are stopping us from a more direct intervention.

_________

Ok...  What evidence do they need and how can we prove to the Urmah that this is NOT what we want so that action can be taken on our behalf?  Because right now as soon as we get to a point of over coming the situation the game difficulty level is raised above it again, this is a NO win situation as it is unfairly balanced. With any "game" or learning experience there needs to be the possibility of a win situation and this result has been removed sneakily from the rules!  It is a rigged game and the only way it is set up now is just a continuous loop of pain with no hope of escape unless through death.  So please ask what more evidence do they need?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#22 2024-03-12 10:14:06

IulianRay

Marak60 wrote:

Some points about this:......

Arishah: Many things would have to come to pass before the Urmah people could take over Earth, as the political situation in the Galactic Federation right now would make any direct intervention look like a hostile invasion, which incidentally would benefit the cabal, as they are said to be planning a false alien invasion.

_________

Ok... Please can you ask Arishah what "transgressions" exactly would need to pass for this to activate intervention!

Arishah: At this point they are borderline with that, as the Galactic Federation has broken countless interstellar treaties only in the past 50 years or less, yet they still defend their right to rule over Earth using political excuses, such as saying that the planet is contained and isolated, and therefore carefully controlled by them, so all those broken interstellar treaties allegedly do not apply with Earth at this time.

_________

Ok... This seems to be an open and obvious reason to take control over the GF and its sick little gang of parasites.. How is it possible to point this out and not take action against it, please ask this!

Arishah: Yet, as you know they use the claim that it is the souls who live there who are choosing the experience, and that exact point is one of the main reasons that are stopping us from a more direct intervention.

_________

Ok...  What evidence do they need and how can we prove to the Urmah that this is NOT what we want so that action can be taken on our behalf?  Because right now as soon as we get to a point of over coming the situation the game difficulty level is raised above it again, this is a NO win situation as it is unfairly balanced. With any "game" or learning experience there needs to be the possibility of a win situation and this result has been removed sneakily from the rules!  It is a rigged game and the only way it is set up now is just a continuous loop of pain with no hope of escape unless through death.  So please ask what more evidence do they need?

Thanks!

I believe that they always consider the free will. When the majority of the population on this planet are free from the manipulation of the regressive beings, and strive for a better life and an enjoyable society and live their life with more compassion (love for another + pain when observing the ignorance), the Urmah race will assist more, not only observing.
I love your perspective and your existence. Namaste ❤️

#23 2024-03-12 16:29:53

Ariya

IulianRay wrote:

When the majority of the population on this planet are free from the manipulation of the regressive beings, and strive for a better life and an enjoyable society and live their life with more compassion (love for another + pain when observing the ignorance), the Urmah race will assist more, not only observing.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I’m not sure it’s accurate to say that the Urmah are waiting for the population to become more loving and compassionate before assisting further.

Arishah has demonstrated a deep understanding of the complex situation here on Earth. He has also expressed an acute awareness of the manipulation that the population is subject to:

Arishah: Our opinion is that everything that is happening on Earth is caused by both the human manifestations and the collective manifestations of the people in space who have anything to do with what is happening on Earth. The Federation wants to respect and conserve what the people on Earth want to live and experience, but it is the Federation itself that is manipulating the people's perception into wanting those experiences.

Therefore, in our opinion, it is the Federation who is manifesting and causing everything that is happening on Earth. What the souls incarnated there want is manipulated by the Federation; therefore, we do not agree with their excuses of protecting what the people want to manifest as a life experience.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-urma … -2-english

#24 2024-03-12 19:15:10

Joe R

I think your quote is very pertinent, Ariya.

But it is doubtful that anyone up there fully knows why things happen as they do on Earth. And I suspect this is valid in the Viera, too, maybe apart from some "higher Federation representatives".

From: Arishah, the Urmah Tiger , 3rd Interview, Part 3. (English) (transcript above).

Arishah: [...] The main reason we haven't intervened yet, is precisely because we do not fully understand what is going on there [...].

And, the only thing that is keeping us at bay is the weak Federation argument, that Earth is as it is because its inhabitants want it to be so; all for the learning experience. As long as that stands, we cannot and will not intervene.

Mari: Thank you, Ari!

[...] As you can see and as I have said – and explained many times before, being up here in space and with access to countless information data-banks and -centers, and in communication with other star-races – does not mean that we automatically know what is going on there on Earth.

We may know other angles and other perspectives about the problem, but we do not hold the ultimate truth or knowledge. And like you, we here are striving to understand the situation and all that lies behind it. [...]

If the "history-books" have been tampered with up there as they have been on Earth, it must be extremely difficult to decide on a correct "measure" in their approach. With their emphasis on ethics, it's also obvious that they cannot and will not accept any "collateral damage", which would be likely to happen with a direct intervention. The "puppet-masters" on Earth have planned for such a situation for decades, if not centuries, guaranteed.

From: Arishah, the Urmah Tiger , 3rd Interview, Part 3. (English) (transcript above).

Arishah: [...] Many things would have to come to pass before the Urmah people could take over Earth, as the political situation in the Galactic Federation right now would make any direct intervention look like a hostile invasion, which incidentally would benefit the cabal, as they are said to be planning a false alien invasion.

How such a scenario would unfold would likely not be very different from Athena's description from March 2022:

From: What Are Wars? All Humanity Should Know This - Athena Swaruu, published March 12, 2022. (Transcript).

Athena: All discussions of geo-politics, economics, and dominance of trans-national corporations over the monopoly of natural resources is just propaganda by the very controlling Cabal to divert the attention of the human population.

They control both sides to the supreme level.

[...] no matter the enormous effort of the soldiers on both sides, no matter the type and efficiency of the war machine, no matter who has the best tanks, no matter who has the best planes. No matter who the best pilot is, no matter how many die, how many get mutilated, how many families are destroyed, how many people are left with post-traumatic stress disorder, no matter the human spirit and their passion to defend their own, to defend their families, their home, their nation.

Because everything is already planned in advance, who wins and who loses, why, when, and how it fits into the events that follow.

Wars are very real, as are the consequences for the general population, military or otherwise. But the reasons for these kinds of wars are not.

[...]

Who is causing all this?

Those who benefit from human suffering on all levels, those who "eat" Lush which is nothing more than creative energy of manifesting realities coming from beings with connection to the Original Source, real humans.

These beings cannot exist on their own, because they are egregores of human creation, manifested directly as a result of the concentration of creative attention of human beings.

Mari has described the situation down here on Earth to a tee. There are malicious energies and forces influencing us all over the place. But the curious thing is that what is happening is making things painfully obvious for people upon Earth, and it could explain Mari's observation given to us in her last "space-News" video:

From: Space News March 6 2024, Earth moving into a Positive Timeline, detected (English). (Interim transcript).

Mari: But more and more of them are realizing they have been lied to and how the world really works, each one of them to the limit of their awareness capacity, of course.

[...]

All over the planet there is a silent mass of people who are making the change towards a more positive timeline and future.

They may not know each other and each one of them may feel he or she is alone, but they are not.

You are not alone; far from it!

As there is a general collective unconscious, which communicates all beings with similar vibrations of the mind, there is also a collective unconscious which connects and unites all the like-minded awakened ones.

You do not need to know them all; they are there and they are with you, all those like-minded starseeds you do not know, and with whom you are changing the entire planet towards the good.

It looks like things are turning towards the good and the positive, globally speaking.

And this is your doing – this is your achievement – this is what all of you beautiful starseeds are achieving, despite your deep feelings of solitude and of not being able to do enough.

We are our own saviours...

#25 2024-03-12 20:15:18

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:
IulianRay wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

See this video on the questionable agenda behind LOO if you are interested in another perspective.

Remote viewing, ebes and keyhole novell netware sats
https://rumble.com/v4i8gsw-remote-viewi … -sats.html

Board footer