You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-12 20:22:06

Horton HaW

Re: Arishah Urmah Tiger 3rd Interview, Part 3 -Mari

Gosia wrote:

What does it mean exactly, crossing the 5D barrier? I am sure I already am that and many others. Like we alway say, its a state of mind. What barrier then is there not to experience it right now today instead of waiting for 2027?

wandereringsoul wrote:

That was a strong message to the parasites - the cabal federation.

I'm not trying to float my boat here. Everything Ari has said backs my position and what I have said in the past. They, the Andromedans, Arcturians and Etorthans can not be trusted. They are parasites.

Also, what I find interesting is, a channel I have been following the past 14 years, Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians. They are now starting to say that Earth is controlled by a group of negative ET's and the control has escalated more so the past 14 years. They have never said this in the past, only recently this year.

As well, the pleiadians she channels said that by 2027 the humans will cross the 5D barrier.

I agree with this Gosia. I feel in many ways the team is sharing/communicating so often from their "5D" view so that what consciousness they can share we have a meeting of frequency and can continue to match more and more.

They can let a little more water in the fish bowl. Lol
Thank you and Robert so much.♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-12 20:26:45)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2024-03-12 20:39:43

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
IulianRay wrote:

When the majority of the population on this planet are free from the manipulation of the regressive beings, and strive for a better life and an enjoyable society and live their life with more compassion (love for another + pain when observing the ignorance), the Urmah race will assist more, not only observing.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I’m not sure it’s accurate to say that the Urmah are waiting for the population to become more loving and compassionate before assisting further.

Arishah has demonstrated a deep understanding of the complex situation here on Earth. He has also expressed an acute awareness of the manipulation that the population is subject to:

Arishah: Our opinion is that everything that is happening on Earth is caused by both the human manifestations and the collective manifestations of the people in space who have anything to do with what is happening on Earth. The Federation wants to respect and conserve what the people on Earth want to live and experience, but it is the Federation itself that is manipulating the people's perception into wanting those experiences.

Therefore, in our opinion, it is the Federation who is manifesting and causing everything that is happening on Earth. What the souls incarnated there want is manipulated by the Federation; therefore, we do not agree with their excuses of protecting what the people want to manifest as a life experience.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-urma … -2-english

Thank you Ariya. This is how I see this as well. I think there is a full surround integration/collaboration in process. However, I do think the scales are tipped. This is being fed to people so the majority will consume it,while the rest look for more options or desert. Hehee.

#28 2024-03-14 08:22:47

Ariya

I have moved the posts discussing the 2nd /4th dimension transition and Law of One here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4948

#29 2024-03-14 09:51:21

easternsea

Joe R wrote:

Who is causing all this?

Those who benefit from human suffering on all levels, those who "eat" Lush which is nothing more than creative energy of manifesting realities coming from beings with connection to the Original Source, real humans.

These beings cannot exist on their own, because they are egregores of human creation, manifested directly as a result of the concentration of creative attention of human beings.

Hi Joe, I've been puzzled by the question that why do dark entitis, or demons, or egregores from lower astral have the power to control politicians on Earth. They are just human manifestion and have no connection to the Original Source. How can they control the world of the living?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#30 2024-03-14 20:59:58

Horton HaW

easternsea wrote:
Joe R wrote:

Who is causing all this?

Those who benefit from human suffering on all levels, those who "eat" Lush which is nothing more than creative energy of manifesting realities coming from beings with connection to the Original Source, real humans.

These beings cannot exist on their own, because they are egregores of human creation, manifested directly as a result of the concentration of creative attention of human beings.

Hi Joe, I've been puzzled by the question that why do dark entitis, or demons, or egregores from lower astral have the power to control politicians on Earth. They are just human manifestion and have no connection to the Original Source. How can they control the world of the living?

Well that is a bit more complicated. First as I understand everyone here is subject to the dominant frequency principle. For simplicity we say 3D. Then astral could be a mix of lower and 4D. So when an entity and especially an NPC is available or has it's frequency lowered they become open to attachment. You can also say the government et al are egregors of the collective.

This is of course being accelerated with the dark technology.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-14 21:01:05)

#31 2024-03-14 22:07:10

Ariya

easternsea wrote:

Like Horton explained, and also:

There is no hard barrier between astral and physical. Just like there are no barriers between so called densities. Everything exists as a whole. Our experience limited only by our range of perception, and our ability to interpret the data.

Dark entities or demons are formed by creative attention. As more energy ( or fear) is released, the energy coalesces into a thought-form.

With enough attention (of compatible frequency) its form may become more complex - and we may call this an egregore, demon or entity.

These entities are always looking for more energy to feed them so they may attach themselves to people (for example a politician.)

The entity can then influence the actions of that person, encouraging them to act in ways to provide them with more dark energy. It is essential the entity does this to survive. It can only sustain itself from specific frequencies of energy.

If the frequency between the person and the entity is compatible enough, then ultimately possession can occur. This is how dark entities from the ‘astral’ are able to influence the ‘physical’ world.

#32 2024-03-15 02:08:59

Horton HaW

Also, we have Authoritarian hierarchy here, therefore this controller/victim model is fed and perpetuated.

#33 2024-03-15 11:06:40

easternsea

Thank Horton and Ariya. You both said when the frequency matches then the attachment or possession occurs. I think I got it. When a politician in power who is mostly a NPC makes a deal with a demon, he'll get wealth or more power. Making a deal means that their frequency matches. As Mari said:

"It is also the case when a weak-willed person in a useful social position falls into temptation, where those dark entities use other people around them to offer wealth and power in exchange for their allegiance. And this is when the saying "they sold their soul to the devil" comes in perfectly, as that is exactly what is going on."

"Many biological bodies on Earth are soulless from the start. They are only backdrop people and therefore can be entered, taken, or commandeered by stellar souls who wish to use them to have an experience on Earth. Empty bodies, when in the correct frequency, can also be taken by negative entities and demons in the very same way. And this is the case for most evil people, politicians, and any other ones who are in a place of power that are useful to those entities from the lower astral."

From: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/light-be … -re-loaded

She said that dark entities use other people around them to offer wealth and power in exchange for their allegiance. So why dark entities have the power to control politicians? Beacuse people give up their power to politicians who are in fact the puppets of demons, isn't it?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

Board footer