You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-13 17:23:36

Mark

Psychic ability to cooperate with positive races in the Earth

Some members of this forum or audience have psychic abilities. Why not try telepathy, remote veiwing or astral project to contact the ET race in the Earth. Why not try to connect with them and work together? See what we can exchange or service to offer.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-13 17:25:20)

#2 2024-03-13 18:38:10

Re: Psychic ability to cooperate with positive races in the Earth

They (some of them) have been poisoned with some matrix ideas as well. They are 5d (some of them) meaning that they haven't fixed their stuff with Federation yet.

If you connect with races who are above Federation, you get a clearer picture.

I don't have such abilities to do that. However, I have found starseeds whose vibration is high enough to channel 6d+ beings.

I am wary of anyone who is still in duality mindset and can't love everything with unconditional love.

Having said all that - if you are a starseed of Ummites, it is normal to channel them. I am yet to meet an Ummite or Alfratan starseed. Pleiadian and Urmah starseeds are the most common where I live, followed by Sirian.

I somehow find trying to channel an incarnated being repulsive. There are  enough non-incarnated beings who are more than happy to answer your questions.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-13 18:39:58)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer