You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-15 00:26:30

WXMM

The relationship between Annika and Anna?

Is Annika reincarnated as Anna, or is Anna reincarnated as Annika?

Their chronological relationship?

#2 2024-03-15 01:04:58

mes333

Re: The relationship between Annika and Anna?

WXMM wrote:

Anna was extracted from Earth (Mexico) while Aneeka was still living on the Toleka. Where they both co-existed along side each other. She apparently had memories I believe of being Aneeka or remembered some parts or  information from her life. Which makes Anna in the next chapter/phase or point of view I would think of her souls journey.

https://youtu.be/he5DfEHCa3M?si=ttgl5qgfUHHAA0fH

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-15 01:06:38)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-03-15 01:45:08

WXMM

mes333 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Anna was extracted from Earth (Mexico) while Aneeka was still living on the Toleka. Where they both co-existed along side each other. She apparently had memories I believe of being Aneeka or remembered some parts or  information from her life. Which makes Anna in the next chapter/phase or point of view I would think of her souls journey.

Annika has already passed away by the end of 2022. Don't you know?

#4 2024-03-15 07:26:14

Ariya

WXMM wrote:

In “A Perfect Example of how a Soul becomes Strongly Attached to its past life, a true story” it was said that:

You should know that Anna is Aneeka's immediate past life, the Anéeka you all knew. The same soul.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/a-perfec … ry-english

But later in “Reflections, by Mari Swaruu, Important, please watch” Mari said :

The next thing I must clear out is about Anéeka and Anna and the soap opera. From the point of view of each soul, each person, they are the most advanced version or incarnation of itself, but having said that, there is a sequence of which came after which, but only from the point of view of that soul which is having the incarnated experiences.

Anna is the reincarnation of Anéeka. Anna comes after Anéeka because she remembers having been Anéeka in detail as well as everything else about her. And what Anéeka said she knew or remembered about Anna was probably implanted because Anéeka said before that she did not remember anything about her past life. But that is as far as I can know. And, by the way, she did not take the mandatory unacceptable thing. And I must clarify that Anna does not have Anéeka's personality because she is Anna today and not Anéeka.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/reflecti … ch-english

The reason for the clarification was that after the first video was published, Ana showed again that she had clear memories from the life of Aneeka. So, if we wish to put things in a linear way,  Ana would be Aneeka’s future incarnation.

They both coexisted on Toleka together because it is quite usual to have temporal overlapping incarnations.

There is some further discussion on the thread here : https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=42765#p42765

#5 2024-03-15 11:13:10

mes333

WXMM wrote:
mes333 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Of course I know this did I mention otherwise?

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-03-15 15:19:13

Gosia
Administrator

ANEEKA, not Annika. wink

WXMM wrote:
mes333 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

#7 2024-03-15 15:57:46

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

ANEEKA, not Annika. wink

WXMM wrote:
mes333 wrote:

What is the relationship between ANEEKA and Anna, do you know? When Anna was extracted, was Aneeka still alive.

#8 2024-03-15 16:25:05

akos996

Assuming chronology between two lives is in itself hard if not impossible. Order yes, time no.

My directly previous life might have been at any time in respect to mine or not even comparable since it went through different timelines that I've never even crossed in this one for example.
You should compare reincarnation to blood relation like mom/dad and kids it's not like that.
The kid could be the previous incarnation of the dad or there might be even more incarnations between them.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-15 16:28:29)

#9 2024-03-16 09:47:40

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, she was. If you have followed our work for years, you will know that incarnations dont follow sequential order as seen from your 3D linear perspective. You could meet any one of your past/future incarnations at any time. smile

WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

ANEEKA, not Annika. wink

WXMM wrote:

What is the relationship between ANEEKA and Anna, do you know? When Anna was extracted, was Aneeka still alive.

#10 2024-03-16 11:32:10

easternsea

Gosia wrote:

Yes, she was. If you have followed our work for years, you will know that incarnations dont follow sequential order as seen from your 3D linear perspective. You could meet any one of your past/future incarnations at any time. smile

WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

ANEEKA, not Annika. wink

Exactly!, Eventually everyone else you meet is yourself, only from different timelines. I remember Yazhi said that.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#11 2024-03-16 16:48:37

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

ANEEKA, not Annika. wink

So does Anna carry the memory of ANEEKA's death shortly after?

#12 2024-03-17 12:54:11

Gosia
Administrator

We don´t know how much memory she carries. Unfortunately, we never talked to her, and Athena and Yazhi don´t mention her much, and we never asked much. But yes, apparently she has memories but they do treat her as her own person.

WXMM wrote:
Gosia wrote:

WXMM wrote:

So does Anna carry the memory of ANEEKA's death shortly after?

Board footer