You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-23 19:53:17

ro2778

Future predictions for humanity, next 10 years

I've been thinking about what is going to happen to humanity in the next 6 years and it's based on the information I have access to, from this contact and other sources.

Recently, Mari shared a long list of events that occured after previous Federation audits and of course many of them were, in retrospect, negative events, so you might think we're in for trouble in the next few years, in one form or another.

However, I've now settled on a different view, that we're actually going to experience exponentially accelerating prosperity, a sort of technocratic version of abundance. And the ultimate objective will, as ever be, to exert greater control over the minds of human beings, but it will try and exert that control with the use of a carrot and not so much, a stick.

I think humanity is on the cusp of experiencing, in public life, the influence of AI in many aspects of our lives. That's why, the Etorthans are holding meetings with technology leaders in Antarctica, because I think, that will be the main change that happens after this audit.

I think they realise, they can't enter into open conflict with humanity, at any level, and certainly not the ETs who have a presance here. And so they will devise a strategy that is based on making their actions look positive, for example, the news that was propagated up there, about uncovering a hostile Grey abduction / human trafficking operation. It seems like their strategy is to give the emotional species, including humans, what they most want... positive emotional experiences, such as joy. And so, I think they have calculated, that to get what they want, which is ever greater control over humanity and Federation species, that the best way to acheive that, is basically to make them happy, but happy in a system they have built and manipulate and that is capable of subtly exerting control over those within.

In recent years, people have been coming up against a negative version of that control, such as censorship, lock downs and mandates and they have seen people organise and push back against that. So that has taught them, that such an openly restrictive strategy can't work. Therefore, I think they will shift tactics, and overwhelm humanity with seemingly positive progress, especially where technology is concerned. I expect to see AI improving all our lives. And while robotic cars are driving us around, and humanoid / other robots are taking on mundane jobs, this will free up our time. We'll be encouraged to take benefits from the state as this new industrial revolution takes humans out of the low skilled work force and so a period of adjustment will be needed. However the massive increase in GDP that will come from AI, will be used as justification to fund this massive expansion in handouts and welfare. And I think, over the next decade, people will largely enjoy themselves. I think a lot of people will enjoy having more time for what they think matters to them, such as family, hobbies, education and the basic persuit of their passions.

I think the Etorthans and cabal, will give humanity this greatly improved quality of life and they'll label it as progress born out of their materialistic system. And it'll seem bizzare to most people, to complain about this new way of life, even though it will also lead to greater dependency and come with encouragement towards ever greater integration of the benefits AI can offer to our biology e.g., a movement towards cyborgism, which the materialistic people herald, especially on the theme of making themselves healthier and prolonging lifepsan. Possibly even the persuit of eternal life through the use of technology.

Therefore, the challenge for spiritually awakened people in the next deacde is going to be justifying a more manual and analogue existance, in the face of friends & family and a soceity, that are pushing the benefits of this new AI industrial revolution. As well as justifying their willingness to age and die. Here again, the Taygetans have given us an excellent model to follow over the course of this contact, as it has been revealed many times, that they favour what is hand made, and what they can do for themselves. So that high technology is only ever a tool, and not something they become dependent on. That said, I definitely look forward to no longer having to drive, but equally, I'll also use and maintain my bike, that I have to pedal for myself.

#2 2024-03-24 00:35:27

Horton HaW

Re: Future predictions for humanity, next 10 years

When you can control things down to the molecular level and can drug the populace it is pretty easy to manipulate people. They have announced wide spread commercialization of nanotech and the use of optogenetics. Certainly AI will continue to be pushed. I suppose it is a matter of perspective. Certainly not seeing much carrot here. More like tater tots.

They project 7 trillion growth of AI in next 10 yrs.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-24 02:35:54)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-03-24 02:56:13

Meridianwoman

ro2778 wrote:

I think the Etorthans and cabal, will give humanity this greatly improved quality of life and they'll label it as progress born out of their materialistic system. And it'll seem bizzare to most people, to complain about this new way of life, even though it will also lead to greater dependency
...  a movement towards cyborgism, which the materialistic people herald, especially on the theme of making themselves healthier and prolonging lifepsan. "

NO. the 'movement towards cyborgism' is just a wish of criminals, and not a social movement.

Non-consensual Cyborgism is NOT a choice.  Also "Greater dependency" is not beneficial to making one healthier or prolonging lifespan - those are manipulative lies.
(But if someone wants to become a Cyborg, that is their freedom - but it is criminal to enforce tactics, such as loosing employment if one does not get injections)

Forcing transhumanism onto people and transmuting lifeforms on Earth to become neural-integrated compatibile with the Internet of Things, - offers NOTHING good.   

What has happened to us is criminal and sneaky. 
The off-planet bio-technology is far advanced of our present level of science.  Earth biology has been infiltrated and infected by invasive space pirates called Etorthans, Earth cabal and other regressive aliens.

The good news is, the good forces are moving forward with teh Restoration of the planet. 

The Cabal in Antarctica are being eliminated and chased out from Earth.

But the harm has been done. 
The meddling with our DNA does NOT "give humanity a greatly improved quality of life"

Perhaps it will take generations for the genetic codes of lifeforms on Earth to revert back to the original Sourced DNA code.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#4 2024-03-24 03:25:51

Horton HaW

The text book literally calls the network skyborg not skynet. Since they have announced they are going commercial this means things are going to take off big. People talking about stopping digital ID and CBD. It is already in use. The digi twins are in use on the blockchain. You are a node on the network.

#5 2024-03-24 04:18:02

Meridianwoman

Horton HaW wrote:

The text book literally calls the network skyborg not skynet. Since they have announced they are going commercial this means things are going to take off big. People talking about stopping digital ID and CBD. It is already in use. The digi twins are in use on the blockchain. You are a node on the network.

Yes, the cabal take-over in China is in operation, according to deep state Agenda 21, now called Agenda 30.  The poor people of China work, own nothing, and put on a happy face.

I do not have any predictions about the deep state control over the people of China

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#6 2024-03-24 08:35:37

NaissanceE0

Meridianwoman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes, the cabal take-over in China is in operation, according to deep state Agenda 21, now called Agenda 30.  The poor people of China work, own nothing, and put on a happy face.

I do not have any predictions about the deep state control over the people of China

kingu controls the whole world, not only China's problem, who told you that kingu has ended its control over Europe and America?

#7 2024-03-24 08:38:25

NaissanceE0

Meridianwoman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

If no one steps forward to eradicate the kingu's vast underground empire, then all good will be a delusion

#8 2024-03-24 09:58:14

easternsea

Meridianwoman wrote:

The good news is, the good forces are moving forward with teh Restoration of the planet. 

The Cabal in Antarctica are being eliminated and chased out from Earth.

This sounds very "New Age". What is the "good forces" and Who is eliminating Cabal?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#9 2024-03-24 13:30:16

Horton HaW

Meridianwoman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

This is global. These are people from everywhere. There are variations, of course. As this is rolled out. Those who are marked in a particular way (Feature Value) won't receive the same treatment as everyone else. Places like the U S must be consumed. Children have to stay with mom and dad because they can't afford a house. These are jobs. Lot's of them. People in your community. They make tons of money and think they will be safe. These are so-called humans.
Everything I say is in industry standard papers and text books. The bio field is listed on NIH. They have been doing this for a long time. Now it is being mainstreamed and commercialized.
This has already happened.

I can see why the Urmah talk about confusion. However, with this synthetic takeover this is a whole other thing. It looks like this kinda of thing may have happened here in the past. Seriously, this is a very sick game being played here. Members of the UFOP better wakeup!

6e782fc6-a86e-4f64-9feb-0630f121a32e.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-29 03:09:45)

#10 2024-03-26 08:20:22

Brahman

From so much information from various sources, most are sure that the federation is not respectable. And from the books I have read, I understand that many starseeds have been fooled into coming here. First they were told Earth needed help and many agreed not knowing what awaited them here. Not knowing that the cause of the problems was the cabal + the federation. I suspect that's exactly why it's imperative that everyone forget who they were. So they don't find out the federation is behind this. And when they find out the cabal is after them. Some starseeds have been outright told they must come here. Without any more explanation. What if you say no? Will they bring you forcibly? It might happen. Everyone here forgets who they were and it will go on forever. Besides, it's become clear that this isn't a game, it's an experiment where no one is going to save people. They're just experimenting how much suffering people can endure. If something goes wrong, they don't hesitate to do a reset and then start experimenting all over again.
This is from a conversation with the Council who did these experiments before the reptiles. From the three waves of volunteers books.For them, it's nothing. Death is not real, so they say. They laugh and make fun of the people here.
In the same vein, I suggest the federation commit suicide, death is not real.

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-26 09:43:40)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#11 2024-03-26 20:04:18

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

From so much information from various sources, most are sure that the federation is not respectable. And from the books I have read, I understand that many starseeds have been fooled into coming here. First they were told Earth needed help and many agreed not knowing what awaited them here. Not knowing that the cause of the problems was the cabal + the federation. I suspect that's exactly why it's imperative that everyone forget who they were. So they don't find out the federation is behind this. And when they find out the cabal is after them. Some starseeds have been outright told they must come here. Without any more explanation. What if you say no? Will they bring you forcibly? It might happen. Everyone here forgets who they were and it will go on forever. Besides, it's become clear that this isn't a game, it's an experiment where no one is going to save people. They're just experimenting how much suffering people can endure. If something goes wrong, they don't hesitate to do a reset and then start experimenting all over again.
This is from a conversation with the Council who did these experiments before the reptiles. From the three waves of volunteers books.For them, it's nothing. Death is not real, so they say. They laugh and make fun of the people here.
In the same vein, I suggest the federation commit suicide, death is not real.

While death is but a doorway, to maintain such an antagonistic to life environment is sick. Further to think so little of it is deeply disturbing.

Board footer