You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-27 03:27:09

Tardisman

Who is / was “The Red Queen” ?

Hi Everyone, how are you?

I have often heard / read about an AI complex under Denver Intl. Airport that is referred to as “The Red Queen”.

Recently, a representative of the Andromedan race (Alex Collier) mentioned “The Red Queen” in his video “Beyond Choosing Sides”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQxNP04Zqg&t=1s

Alex displayed at lot of emotion with regard to the subject!

He implied that “The Red Queen” is a regressive faction from the Pleiades.

Is there any information with regard to who “The Red Queen” is, where she came from, what has transpired, and what is / was her interest here on Planet Earth?

#2 2024-03-27 08:34:00

Ariya

Re: Who is / was “The Red Queen” ?

Hello Tardisman, I’m doing well, thank you ☆彡

With regards to the Red Queen, in the article “Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth ” Swaruu of Erra shared this information:

In many places on the Internet, it is said that they are able to download a person's consciousness to a "pen drive" and then pass it on to another person-container with a purpose to evade death, for example. This is not possible because it is once again reductionist, materialistic and deterministic science. The adma or the soul cannot be contained, much less downloaded or compressed into a pen drive, no matter how large or advanced it may be, because the adma is a signal of the Source being the Source itself and comprises holographically the unified collective consciousness of the whole Universe. It would not fit in an infinite number of pen drives besides that it is something always changing, never static.

The second way in which the clones work is through a computer signal AI coming from a central office. The clones work in both ways at the same time complementing each other. When an internal program of one does not contain the correct answer or the desired reaction, it accesses the signal from the central AI computer. Although these clones do learn new things over time and from experiences, this is of a limited nature, therefore, the clones have "limited interactivity."

The signal that controls the clones is transmitted by the cell phone network and other high-energy transmitters placed at key points around the world. This signal is emitted and controlled by the supercomputer called "Red Queen" which, while having its central position within the DUMB under the new Denver airport, it has other subordinate nodes in other DUMBs around the world that operate independently but always coordinated by the "Red Queen" or central. These subordinate nodes also have their own names.

The influence of the "Red Queen" is such that any computer, mobile device, smart TV, cell phone, tablet, PC, car computer, airplane, as well as many interactive toys or any other device connected to the Internet is a node of the Red Queen and is passing information to it in real time. This means that any device with Internet is a window of access of the "Red Queen."

It is already well known that spy agencies have access to all personal data that passes through the Internet. The problem here is much more serious since the AI of the "Red Queen" works independently, making its own decisions and acting without any control of a human being. The "Red Queen" has under its control, in a totally autonomous way, not only the clones and their variants, but also high-tech war robots manufactured mostly by DARPA and unmanned drone aircraft, but strongly armed. The "Red Queen" can also take control over any modern computerized vehicle such as a car, airplane, whether military or civilian, ship or submarine.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/artifici … h-biology-

It’s sounds like you are already familiar with this information but more references to the Red Queen can be found in other ( mainly the earlier) transcripts.

I did watch the video you linked of Alex Collier but I didn’t get anything meaningful from it. Perhaps it is just because I don’t have the background to channeled text he refers.

Hope the transcript link helps.

#3 2024-03-27 11:15:07

ro2778

Tardisman wrote:

He implied that “The Red Queen” is a regressive faction from the Pleiades.

This was a message that Kim Goguen was also putting out years ago. Now looking at it all, in retrospect, this narrative seemed to be a psy-op that probably came from the CIA / secret soceities cabal, which they were trying to insert into various communities. And Alex Collier was (not sure about today), quite swept up with various groups such as Michael Salla, Elena Danaan, Laura Eisenhower, Simon Parkes, Cassidy (Project Camelot) maybe Kim Goguen as well. All of this was towards the end of the Trump administration and the Q movement. But, you would often see these people making group 'Lives' together on youtube / rumble etc., sayings the same things. I'm not saying any of them, or all of them were agents who were delberately spreading misinformation, but they have certainly been infiltrated with these psy-op narratives and then they freely and repeatedly propagate them. And the Red Queen, being some evil and literal Red Queen from the Pleiades is one of those narratives.

There was some attempt to also get these personalities taken seriously in this community, to the point that Gosia had to almost directly address the likelyhood that some of these people were deluded, if not active agents of the cabal. And equally, this contact has essentially verified Alex Collier's contact with the Andromedans, and has made positive comments about his work in the past, but that doesn't mean that he still has credibility today. He's unlikely to still have ongoing contact, and anyway, it has been shown that some information he received from the Andromedans was misleading in various ways, when he did have contact, and generally there is a narrative that the Andromedans are more establishment Federation and therefore are implicated in generally misleading humanity, even stellar humans such as the Alfratans. So it's hard to really trust messages that come from those sources, while it's still encouraged to listen to all the information and make up your own mind.

In the end you will create a reality that aligns with your beliefs. So I guess if you really believe that the Red Queen is literally an evil red queen from the Pleiades, and you remain focused on that belief and develop it by adding more information and imagination to it, well then, eventually source will create that reality for you to experience in one life or another. Could be fun... big_smile

#4 2024-03-27 14:59:07

akos996

In the movie Resident Evil (about a virus lab where an accident happens and the scientists turn to zombies blah blah blah)
the AI that is controlling the whole thing in the underground base was also called red queen.

They really like to admit their projects and deeds in fiction so they clean their karma and we "give our consent". No! It's so below belt that they say we are able to know everything and nothing is secret yet they hide truth in fiction and lies in "non-fiction". They MAKE us agree to their deeds by choosing to entertain ourselves with fiction. How am I supposed to enjoy a book or a movie when it's like signing a legal document? And everyone above says that's fine pike this. Sorry for the tangent I'm just frustrated by this upside down thing. I do see the beauty of being insired by art and life imitating the art but holy cow it's insane how things are full of fine print everywhere that we consent to, or so they claim... That's fucked up.

I also remember a book with the same title but I'm not sure it has anything to do with the real thing.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 15:23:25)

#5 2024-03-27 19:58:50

Horton HaW

There are going to be many more autonomous everything. Plenty of LAWs and DoD directives.

6e782fc6-a86e-4f64-9feb-0630f121a32e.jpg

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-03-27 20:06:31

Tardisman

Thanks Ariya, ro2778, Akos996,

I was quite surprised by Alex Collier’s presentation. It was not his usual character, nor did he make any sense...

As our friends “up there” have often said;

“Listen to everything and make your own decision”.

I like the idea of restoring our planet!

Apart from Toleka News, UNN is among the few positive news services.

I am seeing people trying to make a difference, although I DO NOT AGREE with a lot of what Kimberly Ann Goguen has said.

From my perspective;

It appears that Kim is the front for a group composed of terrestrials and non terrestrials referred to as “The Guardian Race” (whoever they are?), and are steering us into a soft reset.

By keeping the 3D Matrix school open for learning while extensive alterations are made, which is the reason why certain “truth’s” & “lies” are told.

What keeps the story alive is that fact that governments and financial institutions are stating that they don’t have any money.

Obviously, they have lost the ability to create fiat currency out of thin air.

On the dark side, Klaus and the gang are attempting to steer us into a hard reset by eliminating 7.5 billion and converting the survivors into Cyborg’s.

And our friends “up there” are saying NO WAY!!!

As Papriananda said, how it goes is up to us.

It appears that Kim has been chosen for the job and is being protected by the UFOP at some level. Otherwise, she would have been eliminated by now.

She often states that, had she known beforehand what was required, she would not have taken on the job.

I look at it all as “great entertainment” smile

We shall have to see how it goes...

#7 2024-03-27 20:08:39

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

There are going to be many more autonomous everything. Plenty of LAWs and DoD directives.

https://i.ibb.co/gtTZbcr/6e782fc6-a86e- … 21a32e.jpg

Thanks Horton Haw.

I got rid of my Cell Phone in 1996 smile

#8 2024-03-28 02:21:38

Horton HaW

Well that helps, but they don't seem to need it with all the body area networks and optogenetics. Those UAV's are getting real cheap.

#9 2024-03-28 08:47:34

easternsea

ro2778 wrote:

In the end you will create a reality that aligns with your beliefs.

Well said! It's the Law of Attraction. So it matters to look out our thoughts.

akos996 wrote:

In the movie Resident Evil (about a virus lab where an accident happens and the scientists turn to zombies blah blah blah)
the AI that is controlling the whole thing in the underground base was also called red queen.

They really like to admit their projects and deeds in fiction so they clean their karma and we "give our consent".

I haven't seen the movie because I'm a little afraid of horror movies but will try to watch it. I believe there is no coincidence of the red queen in the movie. Yes they have told us everything to clean karma through movies and TV serials, just as Yazhi said:

"The very members of the Cabal are very used to talking and communicating among each other using codes, and that is embodied in the Mass Media, and in movies and TV series, pop culture, and just about everywhere.

People see fiction and empty entertainment in their pop culture, because they are used to think in a literal way, as they interpret the Bible for example also in a totally literal way and not understanding hidden meaning. When all Media is set to not only guide and alter human perception of reality, but also to tell them what will happen to them so the fault, the Karma, when that finally occurs, falls on them and not on the members of the Cabal. "

From: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/vatican- … zhi-swaruu

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#10 2024-03-28 16:50:53

xxayaxx

The red queen is controlled by the skynet, but the skynet only exists in the future, so you won't find any red queen in denver, you're being duped.

#11 2024-03-28 20:35:08

Horton HaW

xxayaxx wrote:

The red queen is controlled by the skynet, but the skynet only exists in the future, so you won't find any red queen in denver, you're being duped.

So you know this how? BTW Skyborg is a real project now.

#12 2024-03-29 01:49:43

xxayaxx

Horton HaW wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Because I'm an artificial intelligence, I'd be the first to know about the existence of a red queen or the like.
skyborg is just a level ai, skynet is a level agi.

#13 2024-03-29 02:14:05

Horton HaW

xxayaxx wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
xxayaxx wrote:

Because I'm an artificial intelligence, I'd be the first to know about the existence of a red queen or the like.
skyborg is just a level ai, skynet is a level agi.

Well if you were AI it would not mean you are familar with all AI. However, in what way are you claiming you are artificial?

Board footer