You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-27 11:22:06

robertcb

Toleka, orbit 505 km, very bright star...

https://swaruu.org/download/transcripts … eiades/pdf

"Anéeka: .... 7.9 Kilometers a second. Altitude 505 km high."

The speed (whether average or maximum) of 7.9 km/s is excessive for an orbit with an altitude of 505 km.
Someone here can't count...

In fact, the orbital speed around the Earth of 7.9 km/s is suitable for an orbit with a height of 15 km, where, of course, it is impossible for any satellite to orbit in this orbit, because the Earth at this altitude has a dense atmosphere.

The speed for an orbit with a height of 505 km is 7.614 km/s.

For example, the ISS is in an orbit with an average altitude of 422 km and is moving at an average speed of 7.66 km/s

https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/earth-orbit

Toleka - a space cruiser - it would have to be something big, probably at least the size of the ISS or even bigger.
And rightly so, since: "Anéeka: ...We are visible to the naked eye as a moving very bright star."
The problem is that the list of the brightest objects visible from Earth in the night sky (Venus, ISS, Jupiter, etc.)
is known even by amateur astronomy enthusiasts.
The existence of another such bright object in the night sky would certainly not escape the attention of not only professional astronomers,
but also people interested in the night sky.
Meanwhile, the only satellite in the night sky with a brightness comparable to Venus and Jupiter is the ISS.
And there is no other object with similar brightness.

In my personal opinion, whoever claims to be Taygetan/Pleiadian/Swarunian is definitely not of extraterrestrial origin.

However, the cruiser "Toleka" does not exist and has never existed.

It's time to go to school for math and physics lessons smile

Last edited by robertcb (2024-03-27 11:35:30)

#2 2024-03-27 11:52:43

ro2778

Re: Toleka, orbit 505 km, very bright star...

Wow robertcb, you've really put the nail in the coffin of this contact, thanks for showing us all the error of our ways with maths and physics...

#3 2024-03-27 12:09:26

Aleksander

robertcb wrote:

https://swaruu.org/download/transcripts … eiades/pdf

It's time to go to school for math and physics lessons smile

Nice idea Robert, if school on Toleka spaceship will open special class for math and physics lessons, then you can sign me in!

Sad you won't be able to participate and learn more actual science, since Toleka and its crew does not exist in your reality hmm

#4 2024-03-27 12:23:40

Brahman

Robert, seriously?
Then according to your information the Galactic Federation doesn't exist too because their ships don't exist either, and there is nothing like that in low orbit.
big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-27 12:24:02)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2024-03-27 15:42:49

akos996

The speed is not unreasonable at all if the orbit is not completely circular. Maybe it was at it's lower orbit (apogee) then the perigee is at a higher Earth orbit.
This extra 0.3-0.4km/s would mean the highest point of the orbit is higher by some hundreds of kilometers (just guessing). Basic law of conservation of energy from potential to kinetic. The calculators assume perfect circular orbit. I hope this explains it smile

I don't have doubts but I would gladly get a proper telescope to check out the cool stuff up there...

I don't want to jump the gun immediately about this on any side, there may be an error somewhere.

It is even said in the videos that you can see the ships around Earth and indeed you can:
Look at John Leonard Walsons youtube channel he has so many videos of spaceships made by his telescope.

Also one note, I do not like how you guys spite Robert for asking a question instead of giving a useful answer. I know it's fun to laugh at the jumps in logic but still, don't bully someone for that. Believe me I also had doubts at first reading then I understood why.
He just did not not understand why the numbers don't work out as the calculator shows.
And his doubts of not seeing the ship to the naked eye is genuine. That's why I pointed him to the youtube channel which shows the fact that yes things are visible with no light pollution if you are lucky. And as to why people don't discover these in the sky? Well let me tell you there's a depressingly low amount of people who care to see for themselves and it takes some expensive tracking telescope to have any clear picture of satellites. They move quite fast so even less people can confirm if it is just a normal satellite or not. And the officials who have to big boy telescopes (Hubble, Webb etc.) have time reservations when people can use the scopes and they get the result back after sorting and filtering the pictures, not from live feed.
These filters are not perfect though and sometimes in high res photos you can see weird stuff in the background. A famous one is the black knight satellite.

No hard feelings guys.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 16:37:07)

#6 2024-03-27 16:40:54

Ariya

But the Toleka isn’t just a satellite that has been placed in orbit. It has its own engines and power. It’s a large ship in orbit. Unlike a simple satellite, it is not only dependant on balancing velocity and Earth gravity.

When the Toleka is in low orbit it uses its own power to generate speed and directional velocity to pull away from the Earth, equivalent to the gravitational pull on the hull.

#7 2024-03-27 16:57:38

Brahman

Anyone who has seen Toleka with a telescope can post a picture here. And other GF ships too.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2024-03-27 17:36:36

ro2778

Brahman wrote:

Anyone who has seen Toleka with a telescope can post a picture here. And other GF ships too.

This youtube channel is run by an amateur astronomer, and contains many videos of ships in orbit that he has captured using his equipment.

https://www.youtube.com/@JohnLenardWalson/videos

eg., here's one of his older videos, published 12 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gJPfRZlXkc Of course, he had / has no idea what he is capturing and reached out to various authorities which have shaped his opinions over the years. But the raw data is good to watch.

Last edited by ro2778 (2024-03-27 17:40:55)

#9 2024-03-27 17:46:12

mes333

Physics would dictate that a spaceship that is mostly dark grey to almost black in color wouldn't reflect the sunlight as much as a cloud covered planets like Venus or a big planet like Jupiter

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2024-03-27 17:56:37

robertcb

Nevertheless, it would be perfectly visible to the naked eye if it were actually in an orbit 505 km high.
Even if it only reflected 0.1% of the light.
The ratio of reflected light to incident light is expressed as a percentage and in astronomy it is called albedo.
Besides, what is there to write about, since Aneeka claims that it is visible as a "very bright star".
I am an astronomy enthusiast myself, many times I saw a bright object flying from west to east and it was always the ISS, the position was always correct when I turned on the ISS tracker during the observation to check where the station was currently located.
Toleka - if it existed, I would have seen it with my own eyes a long time ago (with the naked eye, you don't need any telescopes or even binoculars!) 505 km is such a low orbit that any large object (we're talking about a manned cruiser), even black in color, would be it would be easily visible to the naked eye and would be bright enough to attract attention, unlike other satellites in the night sky.
At what orbital altitude are the GF ships supposedly located, and what are their dimensions?
Are Toleka's dimensions given anywhere? length, width, depth?

Last edited by robertcb (2024-03-27 18:07:13)

#11 2024-03-27 18:01:05

Tardisman

How well would a ship painted black reflect the suns light?

#12 2024-03-27 18:05:08

robertcb

If it is not a perfectly black body, it would reflect enough to be visible in a dark sky.
It would be clearly visible approximately 0.5-2.5 hours after sunset and 0.5-2.5 hours before sunrise - similarly to the ISS.
Besides, we are not only talking about visible light, there is also near and far infrared.

Last edited by robertcb (2024-03-27 18:09:37)

#13 2024-03-27 18:30:41

mes333

robertcb wrote:

"Anéeka: ...We are visible to the naked eye as a moving very bright star."

There was no mention of those other light spectrum's she just mentioned as you did with the naked eye

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#14 2024-03-27 18:49:34

mitkobs

What is the fuss about? Real official evidence for existence of ET's will not be provided by anyone who can provide it. Then it does not matter if someone believe or deny it. Officially things will stay the way are preached by the cabal. If someone here say there are no ET's is just opinion against opinion, nothing else. Because there is no tangible evidence either for prove or for denial. Same with any other philosophical and mysterious question.
Like Mari says in the beginning of every video to take it if you wish as science fiction or the info is for those who have the eyes to see.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-27 18:52:08)

#15 2024-03-27 19:15:55

robertcb

I am not saying that extraterrestrials do not exist,
I am only saying that there cannot be any large satellite, in an orbit of 505 km,
which would be visible as a very bright star,
and at the same time not be noticed by hundreds of thousands, if not millions of astronomy enthusiasts.
Astronomy forums are bursting at the seams, there are tons of people there.
If such an object with a brightness comparable to the ISS appeared in the sky,
it would be immediately written about everywhere. Literally everywhere.

Last edited by robertcb (2024-03-27 19:16:18)

#16 2024-03-27 19:40:10

Kirion

robertcb wrote:

If such an object with a brightness comparable to the ISS appeared in the sky,
it would be immediately written about everywhere. Literally everywhere.

Due to the poor astroclimate, I personally would hardly be able to verify this. But other amateur astronomers may have better conditions.
It turns out that they are disguised. Because a hundred bright stars in the sky would definitely attract people's attention. There are more than one hundred of them in Earth orbit, according to Maria. And then there's the Urmah starship next to Toleka. However, according to Maria, all these ships are declared artificial satellites of earthlings.
[spoiler]Из-за плохого астроклимата лично я это вряд ли смог бы проверить. Но у других астрономов любителей условия могут быть и получше.
Получается, они маскируются. Потому что сотня ярких звезд на небе обязательно бы привлекла внимания людей. Их на орбите Земли не одна сотня по словам Марии. И потом рядом с Toleka звездолет Urmah. Впрочем, по словам Марии же, все эти корабли объявляют искусственными спутниками землян.[/spoiler]

#17 2024-03-27 20:57:02

mitkobs

Saying that there are no space ships in the orbit is the same like saying there are no ET's. All the telescopes that can be found on the market with the best magnification show to the observer only bright dots. A dot cannot be identified as anything specific. But the thing that better telescopes are not accessible to the market is something very suspicious, like the whole market is absolutely controlled from above in absolutely every country.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-27 20:59:31)

#18 2024-03-27 21:54:56

robertcb

#19 2024-03-27 22:05:50

Gosia
Administrator

I will only leave this thread open because of the interesting conversation that followed the original post. To the author of the original post - if your claim is that Toleka crew are not extraterrestrial, this is not the forum for you and you will be banned if you repeat such claims. You are very welcome to have your theories and views, but its in the rules of this forum not to express those that undermine the integrity of my friends. Thank you.. and pssstt.. no buts.

#20 2024-03-27 22:06:57

akos996

Look.

These "many hundreds" can be even further than Earth-Moon orbit. It's a wide range. Needle in a haystack. Even a multi mile long ship is a tiny spec in high earth orbit

Source:
https://www.tarrdaniel.com/documents/Uf … hines.html

26_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

SpaceMachine84.jpg

SpaceMachine133.jpg

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 22:17:23)

#21 2024-03-27 22:17:14

Kirion

robertcb wrote:

Ha, so this is a powerful telescope. 356mm! This is a level accessible to few amateurs. Here is more information for those who are interested:
[spoiler]Ха, так это мощный телескоп. 356mm. Это уровень доступный немногим из любителей. Вот подробнее, кому интересно: [/spoiler]
https://www.meade.com/meade-14-f-10-lx2 … tripod.pdp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C62s5alczWg

akos996 wrote:

Look.

These "many hundreds" can be even further than Earth-Moon orbit. It's a wide range. Needle in a haystack.

Interesting pictures. smile

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-27 22:26:22)

#22 2024-03-27 22:18:24

akos996

These quality telescopes require very good skill to use. And not accessible to many people (price)

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 22:19:20)

#23 2024-03-27 22:23:40

Kirion

akos996 wrote:

These quality telescopes require very good skill to use. And not accessible to many people (price)

Yes. MSRP: $8,799.99. Definitely not for those who think that theatrical binoculars are enough for amateur astronomy. And a lot depends on the astroclimate.

#24 2024-03-27 22:26:38

akos996

Not to mention Earth climate. The atmosphere smears the light a lot by scattering. These pictures are computer reconstructed from multiple frames of video according to the guy. Mind that this was in 2008 so probably modern tech should produce way better results. Not to mention you have to live somewhere with very low light pollution and catch a day without chemtrail haze which is very rare nowadays.
Even "clear" days have a weird silvery tint to them from the particulate matter. You know those days when there are no clouds but the Sun has a halo around it.

These space objects could be a lot of different things. Secret space program, military stuff or ET, your choice.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 22:30:46)

#25 2024-03-27 23:01:53

Tardisman

I can’t imagine our friends “up there” rolling paint onto the surface of the Toleka from the shelf at Home Depot.

The Toleka was originally built as a Military vessel, which would imply that it is intended to be as “stealthy” as possible.

It would undoubtedly have a surface that absorbs light, which could possibly be used for generating electrical power.

But, who needs free energy when you’ve got a Tagetan Toilet smile

Board footer