You are not logged in.

#26 2024-04-01 18:00:27

Antti

Re: Growing your own fruit, vegetables and herbs for food and medicine.

I don't have much to contribute here, but it's nice to see photos from growing season especially at this time of the year. I got plenty of snow outside and I'm so tired of the winter already. I wouldn't mind some positive artificial weather right here right now!

#27 2024-04-01 20:23:49

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

This is beautiful information thanks you so much @Ariya specially for the ph value as I am a novice so wouldn't have even thought of that.
(…)

You are welcome! :)
You need to ask for ericaceous or acidic compost (if you buy it.) Or make your own by adding wood chip to regular compost (and measuring the ph - more complicated.)

mes333 wrote:

If I get them to grow I will make sure to share some pictures too. They sound very pretty minus the birds enjoying themselves in various ways around and on them but hey that is nature being nature so all good :) Thanks

You will get them to grow! I am imagining it now… And I expect photos to see how nice they turn out! ☆彡

#28 2024-04-01 23:30:23

mes333

Ariya wrote:

You are welcome! smile
You need to ask for ericaceous or acidic compost (if you buy it.) Or make your own by adding wood chip to regular compost (and measuring the ph - more complicated.)

You will get them to grow! I am imagining it now… And I expect photos to see how nice they turn out! ☆彡

Thank you again and for the recommendation of the ericaceous or acidic compost. That is cool I could make it out of wood chips and regular compost. I might go with buying for now but I like knowing that I could make it next time.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-15 14:40:22)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#29 2024-04-01 23:57:00

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Most Taygetans live in the countryside without any other houses in sight, and grow their own food. Why would they live such an "unsophistocated" lifestyle?

A few years ago I was listening to Penny Kelly and she said plants tune into their caretakers and produce the nutrients they need. Thus the importance of growing your own food.

The book series called "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" says the same thing, that to get the nutrients you need, you must grow at least a small portion of your own food.  24 million copies have been sold.  https://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org/M … /index.php

My wife grew up in the Philippines, and was born in a bamboo but on the mountainside. There the people on the mountain that grew their own food never suffer from obesity, dental cavities, or cancer, those are only ailments of the city dwellers there.

I have a book on my shelf called "Naked calories" where a couple traveled the world for six years, visiting indigenous people, and noting that their health was next to perfect, until they were introduced to the western diet of white sugar and white flour, and their health began to deteriorate rapidly. They said they never once saw an obese child that was eating their native diet.  That book has a excerpt from a study that showed apples in the US grown in 1990 had about 20 percent as many vitamins and minerals in them as apples grown in 1960. The entire population is malnourished.

Penny Kelly explains that fertilizer and pesticides kill the bacteria in the soil, the bacteria that poop out all the nutrients the plants need to make themselves full of nutrition. without those bacteria, there is very little nutrition in the food.

I grow a garden every year.

Very true. Cayce also discussed eating food locally grown to help one acclimate to their environment. From a frequency standpoint this makes perfect sense. He also discussed food combinations that were healthy and those that made difficult digestion issues.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-01 23:58:58)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#30 2024-04-02 02:43:25

Tardisman

I have a case of these Carrots for Mari, or anyone else “up there” that prefers “Gaia Food”.

IMG-0005.jpg

They were harvested last October and are still very crisp and sweet.

I also have another row in the garden which I usually pull up in May.

If “an accountant” in interested in a pleasant drive through the mountains, they are welcome to “drop in” and pick them up.

And, there are plenty of places in this “neck of the woods” for SUZI to park.

Or... I’m thinking that if our friends “up there” can haul a grand piano out of here, a crate of carrots should not be too difficult.

Perhaps a 110cm drone could do the task?

I’ll have to leave them on the roof, or else Bambi WILL find them sad

And, if it ever becomes safe to do so “down here”, there is a ride on a Motorcycle waiting for Mari.

She can bring her own too smile

If anyone is interested, I’ll share the “BIG” carrot secret.

#31 2024-04-02 17:36:29

Ariya

mes333 - I love your little garden and I’m looking forward to seeing your results this year too!

Antti - I hope the warmth of spring reaches you soon.

Tardisman - please reveal the secrets of your huge carrots. I would love to know!

#32 2024-04-02 21:35:30

Alec

Tardisman wrote:

I have a case of these Carrots for Mari, or anyone else “up there” that prefers “Gaia Food”.(...)

carrots.png

#33 2024-04-02 23:03:49

mes333

LOL nice one @Alec big_smile
I heard that a mysterious mothership had been captured in the surrounding area smile

tr3b10-orange.jpg

#34 2024-04-02 23:04:44

Tardisman

lol

That is hilarious you guys!!!

I'm sure we will all have a good laugh if CIC let's Mari use that image Alec lol

Last edited by Tardisman (2024-04-03 23:58:51)

#35 2024-04-04 00:02:50

Tardisman

The "BIG" Carrot secret.

When I left the city in 2010 for a 1 acre property I had purchased in 1994, there was only jungle here, and a dilapidated trailer with no power or water.

What is now a garden, was a rock quarry with a thin layer of very sandy soil that would only support the indigenous “weeds”.

I began by cleaning up the lot by hauling about 500 wheel barrows of leaves & dead trees into the garden area and burning it off.

That put some carbon into the ground.

I picked down about a foot and pulled out the many tons of rock which was used to fill holes in other area’s of the lot.

I hauled whatever use able soil that was under the trees (at the other end of the lot) into the garden.

I mixed Peat Moss in with a shovel, water soluble 30 /0 / 0,  and planted Fall Rye.

That was as far i got during the first 2 years.

I picked up an old Ford Tiller at the scrap / recycling yard and “resurrected” it.

I then started grinding Birch leaves into the soil. It is impossible not to get some pine needles into the soil, but as long as they are brown it’s not a big problem.

I ended up with a very heavy soil which requires constant irrigation, otherwise it turns into “concrete” under the hot sun.

But root vegetables do very well in it!

Many souls have “chipped in” to the garden.

Mr Flint Morgan (a horse), Ostrich, Cow, Steer, Sheep, Chicken, Mushroom, everything compostable out of the kitchen (and the bathroom) which puts Nitrogen and micro nutrients into the soil.

I also use 20 / 20 / 20. It all helps...

I have never used Herbicides, Pesticides, Fungicides, Algicides or Glyphosate.

Despite all that, I had problems initially. Many plants would go to seed before they produced any fruit, and the strawberries lacked sweetness.

I began adding Plasma Water to the soil in 2016 which solved many problems. It brought up the level of sweetness, and increased the yield significantly.
The plants grew more robustly with deeper greens and vibrant colours.

The 4 main GANS used are:

Zinc oxide (Zn) GANS

Copper oxide (Cu) GANS

Carbon & Oxygen (CO2) GANS

Carbon & Hydrogen (CH3) GANS.

Here is an image of CO2 GANS production:

CO2.jpg

The GANS itself if not added to the soil. Only the Plasma water.

This is accomplished by filling a bottle 1/3 full with GANS, filling the remaining 2/3 of the bottle with distilled water, and mixing it well with a good shake.

Allow the GANS to settle in the bottle for a least 1 day. Longer works better.

The distilled water will take on the “charge” of the GANS. The water is then removed with a turkey baster and added to a hand watering bucket.

I use 3 turkey basters per bucket.

Application.jpg

You can buy GANS from the Keshe Store, but the price is “out of this world”...

The cost of the materials to make GANS is equivalent to the cost of fertilizer.

And, there are many other uses for GANS with regard to Agriculture, Health, Energy, Water Purification, Decontamination, etc.

It also prolongs the shelf life of produce.

The Carrots shown in the above image have been in storage for 6 months, and are still crisp and sweet.

They have been stored in an upright freezer that has been converted into a heated storage space, by powering the defroster element and fan with a standard base board heater thermostat.

The temperature is set to just above freezing during the winter months.

I also keep GANS in this freezer.

Storage.jpg

If anyone is interested, I will write up an introduction to  “How to make GANS” with “nauseating detail” smile

#36 2024-04-08 01:46:02

Horton HaW

Very cool Tardisman. Bravo. Well done. I think the whole GANS subject is very interesting. Roots do store well.
By all means post information.

#37 2024-04-09 04:26:23

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

Very cool Tardisman. Bravo. Well done. I think the whole GANS subject is very interesting. Roots do store well.

Thanks Horton HaW.

I'll start working on a "How to make GANS" document when I've got the "Hydrogen" document complete.

There is a lot to go in there!

A good place to start a crash course in Plasma Physics is to read the KF Plasma Times.

https://keshe.foundation/education/news … ugust-2019

There are a few errors in the publications, and Mehran often does this to make us think.

And in so many ways, if you really know what you are doing, you will be able to spot those errors easily smile

#38 2024-04-09 19:53:16

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Thanks Horton HaW.

I'll start working on a "How to make GANS" document when I've got the "Hydrogen" document complete.

There is a lot to go in there!

A good place to start a crash course in Plasma Physics is to read the KF Plasma Times.

https://keshe.foundation/education/news … ugust-2019

There are a few errors in the publications, and Mehran often does this to make us think.

And in so many ways, if you really know what you are doing, you will be able to spot those errors easily smile

Yes, I followed his work for awhile. Thanks.

#39 2024-04-29 11:08:33

Ariya

Hello friends, how are you all?

Here the weather is unseasonably cold, windy, stormy, & rainy.

We have also had a few flurries of snow and hailstones, and lots of excessive rain.

My gardening plot is ankle deep in water at the moment…

But mother nature is resilient and continues to thrive…

IMG-5495.jpg

Despite the high winds, my pear trees have been pollinated and fruit are growing nicely. Thank you to the bees! …

IMG-5655.jpg

And the strawberry patch is looking promising…

IMG-5658.jpg

And the fig tree has it first fruit - ever ! Only one though …  lol

IMG-5604.jpg

Let me know what your weather is like, and I would love to hear if you have been growing anything in your gardens ….

。。。★

#40 2024-04-29 21:29:44

mes333

Beautiful photos of your garden Ariya! Wow your fig and pear tree and tulips look so pretty! Sorry to hear though about the unseasonably cold weather but looks like the trees are blossoming nicely other than all water you mentioned. We had an early spring in Toronto but the temperatures keep fluctuating as my dad calls it a toilet seat scenario of up and down temperatures. Yesterday I was in a T-shirt and feeling like 24 degrees today is 11 degrees and I am back in a winter jacket.

I don't have a garden as i am in a building but my mum does and I tend to wander the neighborhood looking for flowers and other plants. Here are some of my latest findings in my area...

Apple Blossoms
f723e13528f88c8332fc76baac3c6007.jpg

Magnolia Tree looking blooming beautiful
35a0b77287666d146a951c2750046761.jpg

Siberian Squill
c992b16b9420ffe199eb26619ccf9343.jpg

Grape Hyacinth
d7ac346cc969ea164715e4f644651ac2.jpg

Flowering Quince
8a1aac727256dc2cbb9b330dde3da08e.jpg

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-29 21:30:20)

#41 2024-04-30 02:24:03

Tardisman

Hi Ariya, I’m doing fine and thanks for asking.

And I hope your weather turns fair. It has been hailing here today.

The Chives are up and Bambi has been munching again.

Chives.jpg

She also had a taste of Garlic which comes up as soon as the snow recedes and the ground thaws. Garlic loves the cold.

Garlic.jpg

The 20kV Electrified Fence has now been turned on and Bambi will have to watch the garden grow from the other side of the fence smile

We have a short growing season in this “neck of the woods”. It all happens inside of 4 month’s, so everything has to be on time. Root vegetables have an extra month.

I start my Tomato plants (and some extra’s) from seed after the Spring Equinox.

As soon as they are up, they go into a miniature greenhouse with temperature control, and into the ground by mid May.

Greenhouse.jpg

And may I introduce some of my friends. This is the closest depiction of Gaia that I experienced in her “realm”.

Mother-Earth.jpg

#42 2024-04-30 13:50:14

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

(…)

I don't have a garden as i am in a building but my mum does and I tend to wander the neighborhood looking for flowers and other plants. Here are some of my latest findings in my area...

Apple Blossoms
f723e13528f88c8332fc76baac3c6007.jpg

Magnolia Tree looking blooming beautiful
35a0b77287666d146a951c2750046761.jpg

Siberian Squill
c992b16b9420ffe199eb26619ccf9343.jpg

Grape Hyacinth
d7ac346cc969ea164715e4f644651ac2.jpg

Flowering Quince
8a1aac727256dc2cbb9b330dde3da08e.jpg

You have a great eye for composition, I really enjoyed your photos.

I think it’s those small moments of appreciation for nature that you have captured, that helps build beauty in our own life.

I have lived for a long time in buildings without any outside space. Like you, I did a lot of growing things on a balcony and window ledges.

But I am lucky because I was able to rent (from the local council) a garden plot close by to grow some vegetables.

Thank you again for sharing mes333!  ☆

#43 2024-04-30 17:45:23

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:

Hi Ariya, I’m doing fine and thanks for asking.

And I hope your weather turns fair. It has been hailing here today.

The Chives are up and Bambi has been munching again.

https://i.ibb.co/bmb1dj0/Chives.jpg

She also had a taste of Garlic which comes up as soon as the snow recedes and the ground thaws. Garlic loves the cold.

https://i.ibb.co/nL204S7/Garlic.jpg

The 20kV Electrified Fence has now been turned on and Bambi will have to watch the garden grow from the other side of the fence smile

We have a short growing season in this “neck of the woods”. It all happens inside of 4 month’s, so everything has to be on time. Root vegetables have an extra month.

I start my Tomato plants (and some extra’s) from seed after the Spring Equinox.

As soon as they are up, they go into a miniature greenhouse with temperature control, and into the ground by mid May.

https://i.ibb.co/tXqZdNp/Greenhouse.jpg

And may I introduce some of my friends. This is the closest depiction of Gaia that I experienced in her “realm”.

Mother-Earth.jpg

Thank you Tardisman for sharing! I love how your garden growing story is evolving. You have so many beautiful trees in the background.

I wish you luck with the weather so you have a full season of growing. I have invested in a few polytunnels to try extend the warm months a little.

I’m very interested in your experience with Gaia. Was it something you cultivated through spending time in nature?

Edit: I just read your other post on the Kaulthart thread

Tardisman wrote:

And I have met Gaia in person. I would describe her as an extremely intelligent being who knows us all personally.
Gaia is aware of everything that has ever transpired on this planet. She is our “host” for this experience here on Earth that we call life.
Meeting Gaia in her “realm” requires a lot of effort, and I would go there again if the opportunity presented itself to me.
Having done so only once is enough to convince me that she is “real”.

Thank you for sharing you experience. I love your perspective on Gaia.

I find her a fierce, courageous but loving maternal spirit.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-30 18:05:22)

#44 2024-04-30 18:13:05

Everyone's photos are so beautiful. And Tardisman, those are some mighty, beautiful carrots. Mari would be lucky to have them. smile

It's lovely to see how far along Spring is in other places. I live in a bit of a cold microclimate, so we wait a little longer here for flowers to start blooming and even longer to put in new plants.

We actually don't really even have leaves on the trees yet. It's funny though, I can see from here that my neighbor's rhododendron bush is already blooming while the one in my yard is in buds, just starting to attract the bumblebees, who love those fuscia flowers very much.

Right now, the chives are up and looking the best they'll look all year. All green and bushy. The beginnings of sage, yarrow, and echinacea are just poking up their heads, too. And the strawberry plants still look sleepy, but they have plenty of dark green leaves.

Indoors, we have tomato and pepper plants growing in a little hydroponic garden, along with various flowers. They probably won't get their feet into the ground for awhile yet, but they're looking strong and vigorous.

I wish everyone all the good fortune and prosperity for this and every growing season. I'm really excited for Spring! smile

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-30 18:22:28)

The road appears when you need it.

#45 2024-04-30 18:16:56

Ariya

crystallinemister wrote:

(…)

Right now, the chives are up and looking the best they'll look all year. All green and bushy. The beginnings of sage, yarrow, and echinacea are just poking up their heads, too. And the strawberry plants still look sleepy, but they have plenty of dark green leaves.

Indoors, we have tomato and pepper plants growing in a little hydroponic garden, along with various flowers. They probably won't get their feet into the ground for awhile yet, but they're looking strong and vigorous.

I wish everyone all the good fortune and prosperity for this and every growing season. I'm really excited for Spring! smile

This is a beautiful description! And yes… let’s have some sunshine soon ★

#46 2024-04-30 20:52:15

mes333

Glad you liked the photos and appreciate the compliment too @Ariya & @crystallinemister! I very much feel like that too and really enjoy the small pleasures whether nature has them to offer or in this 3rd density. They are easy to over look at times when things get complicated, but they help me to see my inner strength and bring a calm to my being in all ways.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-15 14:27:46)

#47 2024-05-01 07:27:40

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:

Thank you Tardisman for sharing! I love how your garden growing story is evolving. You have so many beautiful trees in the background.
I wish you luck with the weather so you have a full season of growing. I have invested in a few polytunnels to try extend the warm months a little.
I’m very interested in your experience with Gaia. Was it something you cultivated through spending time in nature?
Edit: I just read your other post on the Kaulthart thread

mes333 wrote:

Wow @Tardisman your chives and garlic look so delicious already I can tell Gaia has a soft spot in her heart for you! You and Ariya are such amazing gardeners it is inspiring me to see what I am capable of growing even if on my balcony. Many thanks for all the lovely pictures too!

Thanks mes333, and you are most welcome Ariya.

Gaia has always been in my life, but I didn’t get to know her personally until about 9 years ago.

The journey to the “realm” of Gaia is through the Pineal.

Some of us can get there on their own, but most of us need assistance.

And some of us can’t get there at all due to a calcified Pineal.

I understand how Mari feels about Psychedelics, and I would not recommend anybody put chemicals into their body that were created in a Lab.

Ayahuasca is a plant based medicine and is derived from 2 different plants which only work together.   

I started reading some of Graham Hancock’s books in Y2K :

Fingerprints of the Gods

The Message of the Sphinx

The Mars Mystery

Although Graham is not right about everything (ex. the face of the Sphinx) he has uncovered many mysteries, and he has spoken at great length about his experiences with Ayahuasca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w

As you are the moderator Ariya, I must first ask “how do you feel about a discussion on this subject?”

#48 2024-05-01 15:40:05

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:

(…)
As you are the moderator Ariya, I must first ask “how do you feel about a discussion on this subject?”

Hi Tardisman,

I’m not 100% clear on what you wish to discuss, but you can see there is a wide variety of topics discussed here.

But essentially this is the Taygetan and Swaruunian Team forum. A place for people who support their work, to come together and discuss what they share.

I leave it with you to use your best sensible judgement.

smile

#49 2024-05-01 20:49:22

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

(…)

Hi Tardisman,

I’m not 100% clear on what you wish to discuss, but you can see there is a wide variety of topics discussed here.

But essentially this is the Taygetan and Swaruunian Team forum. A place for people who support their work, to come together and discuss what they share.

I leave it with you to use your best sensible judgement.

smile

Thanks Ariya.

Ayahausca is a VERY personal experience.

If anyone is interested in this subject, I would recommend watching the above mentioned video with Graham Hancock.

I'll answer any questions you may have with regard to the experience.

I can say that is has been the most beautiful experience of my life, and that I would do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w

Board footer