You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-29 08:50:30

Tardisman

Plasma Physics 2

Introduction to Plasma Physics

I wrote some of the following when I was spending at lot of my time with the Keshe Knowledge Seekers Workshops.

There are many correlations between Plasma Physics and what our friends “up there” have said with regard to the Gravitational Field.

Gosia’s recent video “Few Questions about Gravity” has confirmed that a Gravitational Field can be interacted with by a Magnetical Field.

There are many applications for Plasma Physics including Energy and Health. I have witnessed many “miraculous” healings with the use of this technology, some of which left me speechless...

Medical Science has known for a many years that the amount of energy our bodies take in on a daily basis (approximately 1800 calories) does not equal the amount of energy our bodies consume.

The energy required to heat our bodies, pump our hearts 24/7, produce motor and neural activity is equal to approximately 10,000 calories.

The food that we eat only provides approximately 20 percent of the energy we consume.

So, where does the other 80 percent of the energy we consume come from?

The study of Plasma Physics has revealed that 80 percent of the energy we consume comes from the space we exist in, which has been described by many Physicists’ as “An Ocean of Energy”.

Quote from Mehran Keshe:

One does not see wings, jet engines or propulsion rockets attached to the Earth for it to hold on to its position and to travel at thousands of Kilometers an hour for billions of years in its solar system.

With the new understanding of the creation of gravitational fields forces as of planetary systems like the Earth, the scientific intellect and the knowledge of the man has reached the level that he understands this fundamental principle of creation of universal motion and now we have replicated the technology of the universe in a plasma reactor for its applications in space travel.

This new method of using the interaction of both gravitational and magnetic fields of the reactor in respect to other celestial objects similar fields to attain motion and positioning, to create motion, energy and food exactly as in the universal objects as on the Earth and the Sun and without burning of any matter as in the universe and we call this new method of travels of using magnetic fields a spaceship program.

The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space.

End of Quote:

The States of Matter from a conventional scientific point of view:

Solid state / Liquid state / Gas state / Plasma state

“Fire” is a form of Plasma. A solid such as wood, a liquid such as gasoline, a gas such as propane can be converted into heat and light energy.

Plasma Physics encompasses the discovery and understanding that there are two other states of Matter between the Gas state & the Plasma state.

These are “The Nano state” and the “GANS state”.

Solid state

Liquid state

Gas state

+ Nano state

+ GANS state (gas & nano state - monatomic)

Plasma state

The Nano state is attained with heat and / or caustic, such as the ingredient in soap (Sodium Hydroxide - Lye)

The effect of fire and / or caustic on matter creates a larger gap between the atoms, at which point the matter becomes conductive to Plasma.

When we cook food, (brown onions, meat, etc.) we are creating and ingesting Nano state materials.

The GANS state is attained when the atoms of an element are no longer held together by nuclear forces, and are commonly referred to as “Monatomic Elements”.

Monatomic Elements (GANS state) are “Super-conductive”.

What is a Super Conductor?

In technical terms, Super Conductivity can be described as a condition where there is very little or no resistance to a flow of Energy.

I like to use Sun Light as an example of Super Conductivity.

How does Plasma interact with us?

The elements “Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen and Nitrogen” make up approximately 95% of what are bodies are composed of.

Three of these elements (Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen) are gases.

The only Solid Matter in our bodies are the bones that make up the skeleton.

In essence, most of the matter that makes up our physical body is in a GANS state which is a Super Conductor.

It interacts with the Gravitational fields that surround us, and derives 80% of the energy our bodies consume from the Gravitational Fields.

Plasma Physics is a science that is still in it's infancy at this time.

Our friends “up there” (who I would consider to have mastered the technology) have often said that it is impossible to know everything about this science.

It is an intelligent force of nature (source), that is of an infinite energy potential, and can travel many times faster than the speed of light.

More info:

https://en.kfwiki.org/index.php/KF_Wiki

A short video on Nano / GANS:

https://keshe.foundation/plasma/gans-nano

Board footer