Ariya

Monitoring Spirits Part 1&2 - Mari Swaruu

IMG-5289.jpg

Monitoring Spirits By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/hASqmR7hTC8

Premieres at 12.00 GMT on Saturday 30th March 2024

Swaruu Oficial channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Chat is open - come and say hello!

It was nice to see people from here in the chat today! Thank you everyone who donated through the Superchats! ❤️

Last edited by Ariya (2024-03-30 16:35:30)

#2 2024-03-30 02:12:49

Horton HaW

Re: Monitoring Spirits Part 1&2 - Mari Swaruu

Reviewing some older videos of Maris.
Very good videos.

Paranormal Portals, the portals we all make part 3 (English)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AAZo8SuVTA

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-30 02:15:09)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-03-30 02:40:09

Kirion

I checked the chat 13 and 9 hours before the broadcast. I didn't notice any "spammers". It seems that Urmah's intense and expressive gaze has an ennobling effect. smile
[spoiler]Проверял chat за 13 и 9 часов до начала трансляции. "Спамеров" не заметил. Похоже, пристальный и выразительный взгляд Urmah оказывает  облагораживающее действо. smile[/spoiler]
1955.jpg

#4 2024-03-30 17:07:07

Alec

Random person: What do you do for a living?
Taygetan: I'm an accountant.
Random person: What do you do as an accountant?
Taygetan: Oh no, I'm not that kind of accountant. What I count is people who ask me what I do. And you are number 287.

#5 2024-03-30 18:19:08

Ariya

This was an interesting topic!

This is good advice. I think many of us move through the matrix in a kind of disguise. In different situations, it is second nature to adopt a different persona for protection - or just to make life easier.

I would prefer to be friendly to people, but if you are not careful, sometimes you can attract unwanted attention.  And energy vampires are also pesks.

Sometimes it is good to be private and mysterious. I think energy of a starseed is very magnetic. We need to protect this. It is difficult to be completely unreadable, but I like to try to practise it - especially in public.

On the other hand, maybe there is a balance to be found, I have also had lots of sweet interactions with people unexpectedly too.

#6 2024-03-30 19:09:42

mitkobs

Not that often one can see some people looking like supermodels buying groceries in a local supermarket. It is hard to cover such looks.

#7 2024-03-30 20:24:42

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

Not that often one can see some people looking like supermodels buying groceries in a local supermarket. It is hard to cover such looks.

They were probably accountants.

#8 2024-03-30 20:34:32

Kirion

mitkobs wrote:

Of course, if you dress up in an elegant suit that emphasizes the dignity of the figure. But if you put on an amorphous overalls / loose clothes and apply a light make-up on your face (or simply sweat), then it's easy.

Alec wrote:

They were probably accountants.

The easiest way is to be an electrician. A dirty rag in hands will completely complement the image. But we won't go into details. An accountant is an accountant. smile

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-30 22:35:40)

#9 2024-03-31 02:51:39

Horton HaW

This is why so many people get entangled here. Family and generational issues also. Wonderful information. Wish I had it years ago. Lol. She confirms so much of what I have experienced and researched. Yes, I consider this some of her most important information. This is an area also where your inner voice is telling you one thing and others telling you something else.

As I said you think you are Goldilocks, only to find you are Hansel or Gretel.
Young people are so vulnerable. They simply don't know.

The AI is hitting hard and heavy this year with all the new tech. It will be interesting.

Thank you Mari!♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-31 02:55:06)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-03-31 07:21:45

mitkobs

It is already rude and insolent a complete stranger to approach you and asking you personal questions. Simply have to say nothing smiling and passing by and blocking the rudeness. Or say something totally unexpected, shocking and funny. Is not their busyness to ask such questions anyway.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-31 07:23:08)

#11 2024-03-31 10:11:36

Ariya

Here is an unofficial transcript I created for study purposes. Please watch the video too incase I have made any errors!

As I've been explaining in other videos about paranormal and astral subjects, there's a lot more out there than what meets the eye, much more than what science on Earth violently pushes as a materialistic and deterministic reality.

Earth science limitations, I’ve talked about in other videos, and the very five or maybe six senses of the human body lock the soul's perception into believing that only what they can perceive is real.

But what those five or six human senses can detect and the super controlled and limited science there, make up a false reality that is only a small fraction of the greater one, which finally is only the result of the limited belief systems that make up the Matrix on Earth.

And Souls go there for the learning experience, they say. Therefore, even the Galactic Federation does its best to avoid any kind of contamination or cooperation that there is anything more, anything greater than what those five or six human senses and their corroborating limited science can convey.

But as I've said before, being in ignorance of the greater reality that surrounds you makes you vulnerable to manipulation most of the time, to your detriment only.

Not everyone there has a soul. Many are false people, they are empty shells with an open door for influence and possession by entities in the lower astral who use them, and who work through them as the organic entrance portals that they are.

Then we have other people who do have a soul, which is the connection to Source or the deep knowledge that they are Source, but who have fallen into the routines, and the illusions of the Matrix, believing the material, scientifically proven world is all there is and therefore becoming involuntary puppets being used by all kinds of lower astral entities. These people with a soul, if they go down the road of Matrix temptations of money and power among others, can end up losing their soul, their connection to Source, becoming an empty shell themselves. Or their soul can end up being displaced by a lower astral entity who cherishes the original soul's life and social position, also because all of that can be useful for the lower astral entities and their plans.

People with no souls are only more projections, and more egregore manifestations created by the powerful minds of those who do have souls, of those walking the Earth who are Source itself, and they can only work with a limited program and with limited interactivity, so they quickly react defensively, perhaps being irritable and imposing whenever something a person with a soul does or says is forcing them away from their limited programme.

Another way of seeing this is when a person thinks that they already know everything and therefore, likes to sit dwelling in their own satisfaction, not caring to think nor question anything more.

The Matrix on Earth has many levels to it, starting from the lower astral and its mostly egregore entities, then moving to the material world everyone knows, and then to the more expanded Galactic reality that blends away into the higher astral planes of existence from where everything is being manifested.

On Earth the lower astral has an enormous influence over the material world and its inhabitants, as they manipulate people and society in general. So humans unknowingly and unwillingly feed those entities with the lower vibration creative attention they need to continue existing, and that is a very big factor which explains why there is so much chaos and suffering on Earth, and ultimately why living there is so challenging – even when it is meant to be so, as without those challenges there wouldn't be any place in the universe to learn from those hard experiences. But that is another subject.

High vibration people and souls who incarnate or who are visiting Earth and its society are a menace to those entities because they elevate the existential frequency of the entire planet. Most of them are starseeds, souls who have lived and evolved on other planets with much more advanced civilizations and with much higher ethics and spiritual concepts and awareness.

Those souls have such a high frequency that the mere fact of being there on Earth elevates the entire planet's vibration, even when they are at their worst and feeling sad and depressed, but a lot more so when they are actively engaging in activities which elevate other people and that spread awareness of the greater reality that surrounds you all there on Earth and elsewhere in the universe as well. When they are not only starseeds but lightworkers as well (although I don't like to use other people's terms and words, because they can be loaded)

For example, the term “lightworker” can be interpreted as working for lucifer, and that is not taken as a good meaning when looking into the semantics closely. And then we would segway into other complicated subjects, like whether Lucifer was good or bad, and fallen angels and so on.

When positive starseeds work for the improvement of humankind, when they do their best efforts to spread their truths to the rest of the population, seeking to awaken more people to the existence of greater, more expanded realities, and a better, more positive way of living, they become a powerful force against the Matrix and its overlords in all their kinds and levels.

Such powerful souls become a grave threat to the Matrix and all its structure so they cannot be left alone. This is where the matrix, for lack of a better term, will send monitoring souls and dark lower astral entities working through organic portals to shadow what these positive people are doing.

They can literally report all that they see to their lower astral entities, who have it in their best interest to keep the human population in distress, fear, and generally in lower vibratory states, where they can continue to exploit their suffering.

This way from the lower astral side, those entities, which are a great part of what shapes the Matrix on Earth, will send their minions to sabotage, stop, or make the positive person’s  work as difficult as possible.

Those minions come in different shapes, starting with the lower astral entity which can influence people in the material world as well as objects there to interfere with the starseeds' work. Then we have the full organic portal, which is in reality, a lower astral entity using a human body vehicle to work against the positive people, and starseeds in the material world.

Besides those organic portals, there are people with a soul,  but who are easily influenced and manipulated those dark entities. So they do things in their favour, and detriment of the starseeds and their positive mission.

This means you must always be aware of who surrounds you all the time and with whom you interact. And I mean, not only be careful with people you do not know, or not well enough and who may act against you, but also of acquaintances, friends, and family members, especially those who you know do not agree  with your choices in life and your positive activities.

Quoting the movie The Matrix, "whoever is not yet unplugged from the system can act as an agent of it." Those dark entities working against you, will use your empathy and the love you may for those friends and family members to guilt you into talking too much about what you're doing and your plans.

This is why you must work in silence, telling people around you as little as possible about your work, preferably on a need-to-know basis. Do not fall into the temptation of  telling them your life and plans simply to be nice to them. So Stop your starseed, people-pleasing tendencies right there, beautiful ones as it only ends up working against you.

Those people are sent to research what you are doing so they can go back and inform their overlords. And then those will have the necessary information to send other agents to interfere, and even stop what you are doing. Some of these monitoring spirits are somewhat easy to detect, as they present themselves as nosy neighbors who watch what you are doing with too much interest.

They can also be an acquaintance you haven't seen in a long time and who you casually find walking by the street, and who suddenly asks you details about your life which do not concern him or her, for example what you are doing, what are you dedicating your time to, and so on, almost as if they have a little notebook, where they go writing down all your answers.

Keep your life details and plans as private as possible. Learn to be creative and excuse yourself away from giving them the answers they wish.

As an example, which is used by one of our Taygetan team members, who usually goes down to Earth to purchase food and necessary things (and because Taygetan team members tend to go down to the same well-known places where they may encounter people who recognize them, but not as an ET), when asked what do you do for a living, he simply answers "I am an accountant."

That may be enough of an answer for most people, where the conversation usually drifts away. But if that person becomes too inquisitive, and asks more about it, more about what he does as an accountant, the Taygetan team member will simply answer back, "Oh no, I am not that kind of accountant. What I count is people who ask me what I do, and you are number 287."

You may see his answer as rude, but remember that the other person is also being rude by over-questioning him, and that answer is only taken as a bad joke. 

As they say, do not tell anyone about your plans; only surprise them with your results. This is also why it can be a good idea to disappear for some weeks or even months so you can work on your projects alone and with no interference. And this is also why many people grow and thrive when they manage to move away from their hometown where they are widely known and treated as always the same.

All this I have been describing can also be explained in a more mundane psychological way. Yet from my point of view, there isn't such a thing as mundane psychological events, as they all have a strong astral component. Some of those other explanations can be envy which leads to bad-mouthing and gossip about what you do, as well as very physical people conspiring to stop you as your plan may go against theirs.

Then there is another effect in your brain,  which is that if you talk too much about what you plan to do in your mind, it is as if you have already done it, so you no longer have the motivation to actually do all those things because you have already consumed the satisfaction of sharing your plans with your peers.

Then there is the flip side of all this. When you associate yourself with good, like-minded people, you reinforce and help each other so you grow as a group. So choosing your friends wisely is a very important part of success in life.

Even that group itself must also act in secrecy about its plans, only sharing things on a need-to-know basis or manner, and with as much compartmentalization as possible, so the Agents of the Matrix and their dark entities and minions can have it as difficult as possible to detect and know what you are doing. But being wise with what you say and share is especially important when working alone. Remember that.

This brings me to another word of caution. This is yet another reason why alcohol and social drinking are so dangerous as they cause people to lose their logical minds and inhibitions, making them over-blabby and over talkative , spilling all the details about what they are doing and planning. And this is no coincidence, as drinking alcohol makes people vulnerable and compatible with lower astral entities and Spirits. That's why alcohol is called ‘spirits’ as well.

You must know that all languages are based on esoteric terms where words are spells and have a strong influence on the etheric realms and by them as well. This is especially so for the English language. Words are spells. Alcohol beverages are spirits because they bring those to you and all over you.

As you work in silence, and only with your close, like-minded friends and colleagues, you will have more control over your frequency and over your time. And this will elevate your vibration to be compatible with your Spirit guides and with your higher self, who is you again in a timeless state in higher existential realms. And those do have your best interests in mind and heart. Those are with whom you must mingle with.

Protect yourself from the others and be wise, beautiful star seeds out there. I am proud of you all. Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing, and subscribing for more.

I hope to see you here next time,  with much love, your friend Mari Swaruu.

#12 2024-03-31 10:17:41

Thanks a lot, Ariya! I'm planning to have this translated today for my community.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#13 2024-03-31 10:34:03

mes333

This was an extremely useful topic to me many thanks Mari for this one! I think I have slipped up a couple of times lately too with letting my chitchat side slip out around others. Something I have observe within myself specifically looking back at my actions now and I need to really work on this. Thank gosh also for my anti social side at times smile apparently everything has an upside. I will be more mindful moving ahead now and more observant with my dialogue with others. This one really hit me hard in awareness factor and so I really appreciated the information and outlook very much!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-31 10:46:11)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#14 2024-03-31 10:47:44

Alec

Ariya wrote:

*transcript*

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Thanks a lot, Ariya! I'm planning to have this translated today for my community.

Thank you both!

#15 2024-03-31 18:28:40

Kirion

Ariya: Please look at the punctuation marks highlighted in red. I'm not sure for all of them.

Ariya wrote:

So humans unknowingly and unwillingly feed those entities with the lower vibration creative attention they need to continue existing, and that is a very big factor which explains why there is so much chaos and suffering on Earth, and ultimately why living there is so challenging – even when it is meant to be so, as without those challenges there wouldn't be any place in the universe to learn from those hard experiences.

So humans unknowingly and unwillingly feed those entities with the lower vibration creative attention they need to continue existing. Аnd that is a very big factor which explains why there is so much chaos and suffering on Earth. And ultimately, why living there is so challenging – even when it is meant to be so. As without those challenges there wouldn't be any place in the universe to learn from those hard experiences.

Those souls have such a high frequency that the mere fact of being there on Earth elevates the entire planet's vibration, even when they are at their worst and feeling sad and depressed, but a lot more so when they are actively engaging in activities which elevate other people and that spread awareness of the greater reality that surrounds you all there on Earth and elsewhere in the universe as well.

Those souls have such a high frequency that the mere fact of being there on Earth elevates the entire planet's vibration, even when they are at their worst and feeling sad and depressed. But a lot more so when they are actively engaging in activities which elevate other people and that spread awareness of the greater reality that surrounds you all there on Earth and elsewhere in the universe as well.

For example, the term “lightworker” can be interpreted as working for lucifer, and that is not taken as a good meaning when looking into the semantics closely.

Lucifer? (if this is the original proper name of a not yet fallen angel, not a name-calling deliberately written with a small letter)

They can also be an acquaintance you haven't seen in a long time and who you casually find walking by the street, and who suddenly asks you details about your life which do not concern him or her, for example what you are doing, what are you dedicating your time to, and so on, almost as if they have a little notebook, where they go writing down all your answers.

They can also be an acquaintance you haven't seen in a long time and who you casually find walking by the street, and who suddenly asks you details about your life which do not concern him or her. For example what you are doing, what are you dedicating your time to, and so on. Almost as if they have a little notebook, where they go writing down all your answers.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-31 18:56:47)

#16 2024-03-31 19:08:03

akos996

There is a very good reason the story of / myth of Lucifer (a god coming down to humans to share knowledge / "fire"/"light" ) was mixed up with fallen angel (bullshit) when the myth itself never had any connection with evil but sky people teaching people culture and sciences. The catholic church painted sharing knowledge and knowledge itself as evil. Only faith was good, faith and beleif in the system is all they wanted, not knowledge. Simple as that. The name dark age really fits with this time. But sure the agregor of devil is a thing if you believe in it but the myth, the word got corrupted. Bible says nothing about this stuff. By "gods from sky" you all might connect the dots why the church hated this story and made these gods equivalent with devils and sorcery. My guess is that it's the ayy lmaos and lyrians.
Probably the UFOP was VERY PISSED when ETs crossed the line and shared their scientific and medical knowledge with humanity after societal hard reset. Emotional races probably pitied the suffering of humans and came to us as help.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-01 18:14:44)

#17 2024-03-31 19:25:28

Kirion

akos996 wrote:

There is a very good reason the story of myth of Lucifer (a god coming down to humans to share knowledge / "fire"/"light" ) was mixed up with fallen angel (bullshit) when the myth itself never had any connection with evil but sky people teaching people culture and sciences...

In messages from Maria and other Swaruunian's, I am always interested in what opinion she personally holds and the Swaruunian's in general (if they have a generally accepted point of view regarding earthly stories, beliefs and myths, even according to the GF-schoolbooks). This does not mean that me (for example) will definitely share their opinion, but the view from their being is always interesting.

About "bullshit" and so on - categoricality is always a double-edged sword. smile

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-31 19:31:49)

#18 2024-04-01 10:57:19

Brahman

We have little time left here. smile I spend this time for peace and simple activities. If anyone is more interested, I say I am a hermit. Lol
They expect to see someone important, with great achievements, with a lot of money...the matrix bs.
I'm not interesting person. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#19 2024-04-01 11:05:04

easternsea

Thanks for your work of the transcript, Ariya. I fully understand and resonate with Mari's words. I also recalled her perspective that the matrix, demons, dark entities, egregors, archons are all tests for souls:

"This will cause the soul to only be able to see the reality that the archons dictated to it, so the soul will manifest and live exactly what those rulers want it to live. Therefore, the soul will be reincarnated into physicality and under the exact terms, conditions and laws the archons want them to follow, and those souls will follow those orders willingly as they don't know any other reality and, therefore, cannot know better.

As I've explained many times before, a soul is not trapped in the Matrix on Earth; it is there willingly and will only live and experience there whatever is according to its frequency and overall vibe. Earth is a school for souls so they can learn to manipulate energy, emotions and their manifestation power. This archon problem is only skin deep as it is the test for souls to overcome."

From: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/attachme … ng-english

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#20 2024-04-01 12:29:58

Outerspace

Monitoring Spirits by Mari Swaruu Part 2 smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bme-jyd8SA

#21 2024-04-01 14:13:33

mes333

Thank you for these amazingly informative monitoring spirit videos Mari they really are quite eye opening and something for me to think more about and do a better job observing myself and my interactions with family, friends and strangers. I have missed the astral and spirit videos as I know technically and news updates are important but these ones speak a lot to me. Biggest points I take are that of the fear based point made in the video and being more watchful of myself my judgements and actions as those are in my control. So appreciate your wise words and all that you share with your finger tips in each video. <3

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#22 2024-04-01 14:36:12

Ariya

IMG-5323.jpg

Monitoring Spirits. Part 2.
By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/0Bme-jyd8SA

Published on Monday 1st April 2024

Swaruu Oficial Channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#23 2024-04-01 16:44:53

Ariya

When we come to Earth we know that we will be attacked by agents of the matrix.

To think otherwise is like going to the jungle and not expecting an insect bite.

It’s good to keep your dreams and plans to yourself, so that the energy of manifestation does not spill out and divert itself from your creation. 

But I still like to live my life in a way that is true to my heart. I like to meet people with kindness and openness. I like to talk to people and can sense easily whether they are receptive.

I think just by loving yourself and knowing that you act in accordance with your own set of values, this can offer a lot of protection against negative occurrences.

But we are here on Earth and some scratches and bruises are inevitable.

#24 2024-04-01 18:02:20

Mark

The things describe in the transcript fit almost perfectly with everything I've experienced since I was born, and the pain of awakening is knowing that stay with a bunch of thugs and uncreative numbed NPCS in a gloomy prison, even if they're ignorant,they are hive robots that can be invaded . Not only do you have nothing to talk about, but from time to time, they will mess your things up and bring you all kinds of trouble. I think the best way is to stay away from human society or the city center forever and no longer develop too many contacts through work, life, address, etc., at least not to let anyone know you or manipulate you through interpersonal relationships, especially parents, the critical moment is worth doing something out of line for this, unless you find out that the people you know are starseed and wake up.

#25 2024-04-01 19:29:50

Aleksander

I do not like that they are lying to other people. If they are visiting particular places often then this is only natural to try to interact with such person as employee or business runner. Even if those are just folks who do shpppings and met/saw crewmate many times ealier. Lying is bad, creative answering is pretty ok.
If this would be a random question from random person that is not even familiar with Toleka crewmate, then this is another story. But there are already enough lies held on this planet since millennia, so let’s not use this disgusting weapon ourselves while being aware and creative beings able to solve problems other ways.

Board footer