You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-30 08:48:32

mitkobs

Wheat - a silent killer?

Reading some books claiming that DNA modified wheat is the general cause for obesity in US and after that are the refined sugars and all food that is made from these.

Wheat that is used today to make bread and all other wheat products is so crossbreed that is gone far away from the original strand introduced for the first time in the ancient civilizations. Crossbreeding is done to make it grow more and with least expense for more profit. The original strand is harder to grow and is hard to make dough and bread from it but is more rich and tasty. Very different better taste. And is not cheap, 2-3 times more expensive.

Anyone here try to live without consuming wheat products at all? I reduced intake to a minimum daily and got slimmer, all the fats have disappeared. The book that I read claim also that eating wheat products is addictive like any other addiction and broken down elements from the wheat are crossing blood brain barrier, going into the brain and causing some effects like being on drugs. 
Also author says that consuming wheat products facilitate mental delusions and illnesses like schizophrenia and in the past experiments are done with mental patients removing wheat products from their diet and after couple of days to a week without wheat they show remarkable progress dealing with their mental state.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-30 10:08:43)

#2 2024-03-30 10:06:40

mitkobs

Re: Wheat - a silent killer?

Missed to point out that with obesity and excess sugar in the blood comes the other big disease - diabetes which is why wheat is a killer. And people addicted to sugary food fall in closed ill circles. If they stop eating such foods things will go back to normal, diabetes will disappear.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-30 10:07:12)

#3 2024-03-30 11:01:21

I haven't eaten bread for like 2-3 years now. White flour and sugar is bad, because it makes stomach acidic while you need alkaline.

Nowadays you have to read etiquettes on everything. All products can contain GMO parts and certain E elements which are hazardous.

Buying toothpaste which isn't trying to reduce your IQ is a problem.

Information is power. My friend makes self-made shampoo and soap for this reason.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-30 11:04:53)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2024-03-30 12:46:35

mitkobs

Most used GMO hybrids of Triticum aestivum have different hounded to thousand new genes. Original non crossbreed wheat have exact number of genes not changing ever over time and generations of replanting. And the chromosomes are exact the same. GMO have 4 times more chromosomes.

Yes, have to take this matter of own health into your hands. Educate yourself, trial and error, observe your body reactions and adopt eating habits from the best of what you have observed.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-30 12:48:03)

#5 2024-03-30 22:22:57

MayTag

mitkobs wrote:

Reading some books claiming that DNA modified wheat is the general cause for obesity in US and after that are the refined sugars and all food that is made from these.

Wheat that is used today to make bread and all other wheat products is so crossbreed that is gone far away from the original strand introduced for the first time in the ancient civilizations. Crossbreeding is done to make it grow more and with least expense for more profit. The original strand is harder to grow and is hard to make dough and bread from it but is more rich and tasty. Very different better taste. And is not cheap, 2-3 times more expensive.

Anyone here try to live without consuming wheat products at all? I reduced intake to a minimum daily and got slimmer, all the fats have disappeared. The book that I read claim also that eating wheat products is addictive like any other addiction and broken down elements from the wheat are crossing blood brain barrier, going into the brain and causing some effects like being on drugs. 
Also author says that consuming wheat products facilitate mental delusions and illnesses like schizophrenia and in the past experiments are done with mental patients removing wheat products from their diet and after couple of days to a week without wheat they show remarkable progress dealing with their mental state.

Yes. I limit my carbohydrate intake to 20 or less grams a day and do not touch sugar. I've been doing this for 4+ years. One of Mari's videos mentions the clarity that comes from burning keytones as we are meant to do and I will vouch for the truth in that!

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#6 2024-03-31 06:43:03

Pymander

mitkobs wrote:

Anyone here try to live without consuming wheat products at all? I reduced intake to a minimum daily and got slimmer, all the fats have disappeared.

Ever since the video about food and nutrition came out, I have been sticking to as close to a keto/carnivore diet as reasonably possible. I'm not perfect, but I've pretty much cut out most breads and sugars/carbs. It's tricky as you'll need to go to the market more often and options are limited if you ever eat out.

#7 2024-03-31 07:31:00

mitkobs

Not eating meat more than 10 years and feeling better and wonderful. Aggressive violent side of the character is subsiding with stopping consumption of meat. Eating carbs is not unhealthy, it is needed for the body but have to listen to the body needs and consume not more than needed. Or better eat less than needed, better than to eat more.

#8 2024-04-03 06:24:23

mitkobs

Have you wonder why the bread on the shelves of the supermarkets can stay soft and fresh for days and even weeks. It is because is baked with same substance that is used for preserving dead bodies. And this substance is highly toxic(maybe not so in small quantities). If you bake it yourself you will know that after day or more the bread becomes hard and dry and this how it should be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-03 06:26:59)

#9 2024-04-03 09:15:35

akos996

mitkobs wrote:

Have you wonder why the bread on the shelves of the supermarkets can stay soft and fresh for days and even weeks. It is because is baked with same substance that is used for preserving dead bodies.

Ewwwww

mitkobs wrote:

Not eating meat more than 10 years and feeling better and wonderful. Aggressive violent side of the character is subsiding with stopping consumption of meat.

I know what you are talking about. When I was working at a fast food restaurant and they were giving free lunch for workers. I felt more and more like shit and had very bad temper, emotional tantrums like never before.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-03 09:21:48)

#10 2024-04-05 14:11:52

mitkobs wrote:

I’ve been steering my diet towards aip (auto immune protocol )diet which tries to eliminate all foods that cause inflammation, such as all grains, seeds, seed oils, dairy, eggs, nightshade veggies. It’s difficult to maintain but dropping grains and adding more fermented foods, like sauerkraut , work wonders to your gut health. I’ve had some organic rice but to be honest I feel better while going keto.

You’re right that wheat is addictive. It’s easy to notice this when going more into keto because you get these crazy bread cravings at first.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2024-04-05 14:12:57)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#11 2024-04-06 07:11:39

mitkobs

Azirael Alcyone, if you remove all these foods what is left to eat if you are vegetarian?

#12 2024-04-06 08:51:31

mitkobs wrote:

Azirael Alcyone, if you remove all these foods what is left to eat if you are vegetarian?

I don’t know if aip is sustainable vegan/vegetarian, probably not. Protein intake would be very challenging, if not impossible, because lacto-ovo, lentils, beans, peas, grains, and seeds are ruled out. I’ve been supplementing with some organic rice/pea/whey protein powder, so I don’t have to eat meat or fish so much, but those products obviously aren’t aip and shouldn’t be used as only protein sources.

It’s a difficult when you basically eat whole foods only. It’s like going back centuries, but cutting out all processed foods and trying to make everything by yourself from scratch, preferably organic, seems like the best thing to do for me. I don’t eat out much, and I think it’s good to know what you’re eating and where it came from.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2024-04-06 08:56:13)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#13 2024-04-06 14:10:18

mitkobs

What is aip?

There is not much left to eat if remove what you said. Eating is not only for providing nutrients to the body but also is a pleasurable daily ritual. So if a food is not that proven unhealthy for me I will keep eating and enjoying it of course.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-06 14:11:37)

#14 2024-04-06 19:55:33

Paganini

Wheat is a monster. It can even ruin one’s mental health. For those interested, Dr. William Davis on YT has great info on wheat.

In La'kech

Board footer