You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-31 13:01:19

Ariya

Yazhi Swaruu talks with Rich- Metaphysical Conversation from 2021- CA

IMG-5313.jpg

Yazhi Swaruu talks with Rich - Metaphysical Conversation from 2021 By Cosmic Agency

https://youtu.be/zqr7YxWKoYc

#2 2024-03-31 13:24:56

mes333

Re: Yazhi Swaruu talks with Rich- Metaphysical Conversation from 2021- CA

I install a Github transcript youTube conversion program in case it is of interest. Here is the output. It uses AI of course with me slightly sanitizing it to be more legible...

Transcript:
(00:00) Originally in English April 2021 A person Loops because of attachments they hold but not only basically because they become a frequency match to repeating those sets of experiences every time we Loop we are

(01:09) creating another alternate version of the original timeline yes or the prior timeline I should say yes although from my point of understanding we are never creating anything we are just like jumping from one experience to that other repeating it as repeating something we either like or see as a failure and we feel we need to amend it I see frequency thoughts so what someone is thinking attachments interests everything as being a frequency that will determine the experience it will have not as in thoughts have a frequency more like in thoughts are a

(01:57) frequency the this reminds me of something I read in the 1980s about our entire physical Universe repeating replaying and it was over 200 times I could see how that could be I have come across Concepts like that one I would say that could be true but only from one or another point of view and not as an absolute and giving precise numbers 200 as an impossibility to calculate as in the UN not repeating anything only from the point of view of someone but then we would go into souls and I basically don't see them existing as such so as far as I understand

(02:45) about how you see Souls I must say I agree with you the universe just is only given a meaning by an observer but not as in the universe being a part from The Observer but being the Observer at the same time so for that Observer the universe is only an idea a reflection of itself so no I don't see Souls floating around leaving bodies and weighing exactly 20 gr as many say those would be for me another body well said and about that artificial digital Matrix perhaps not worded correctly by my predecessors it is not like the 3D is computer generated and 5D and above is not

(03:46) first all those D's are garbage I don't see them that's humans trying to explain the impossible dissecting everything again as if something would be the sum of its parts and that's all so we are all in a digital Matrix whatever D you may live in why digital because it is structured in a crystalline way as seen from the perspective of potential energy becoming something a proof that we are all in the Matrix is that we would need a basic unit a pixel and that pixel on Earth is understood to be Plank's constant that is that no distance

(04:37) lesser than 10 to the - 35 makes any sense there is your pixel we here see things in another way we see standing waves not particles a standing wave will manifest in a node a particle that you could observe as the Plank's constant in Earth's physics a minimum for space shape even energy so from our perspective a node in a standing wave in a potential energy medium is the minimum part of the material world and in order to have a node particle you need a standing wave in the medium

(05:30) potential energy and that wave needs a frequency specific harmonics Rhythm for it to form and all that harmonics and all those frequencies are not isolated they are always inter meshed with the ones that form other particles who in turn will form hard matter so when you understand the harmonics of anything you can manifest or produce an object from potential energy even if the first object is only a particle and all this above is represented with perfect mathematical Precision you control the math you control the frequency you control the harmonics you control

(06:29) the particle you control physical reality all done with holographic computers as an emulation but you don't need computers it is all mental it is consciousness and the agreements to see things one way or another that is the field to me and there is your Matrix hard to swallow but it is there for us all that's amazing well said and it wasn't hard to swallow the way you said it good stuff Consciousness creates the particle yes continuously frequently equals the frequency potential energy equals off created particle equals on thus digitally am I tracking right

(07:27) yes harmonics music with the machine all you need is a very precise stereo to create the adequate harmonics to the utmost detail blend the energetics of the emotions with the imagery and Consciousness looking at it from a perspective of doing so pixel by pixel with all the other energetics blending inter meshed yes and there material object yes inter meshed and it becomes real or Reality by virtue of the agreements is that right yes because a chair is only good and only seen as a chair by people of similar size and with asses for an ant it is a mountain for

(08:17) a cat it is a bed and planks constant being the electromagnetic action the action being done by the Consciousness as it relates to a photon's frequency and energy kind of is yes as accepted by Earth Science we don't observe different particles no elements either all we see is frequency and harmonics in the field of potential energy is it more like imagine an apple and you get an Apple not all the atoms and molecules you don't get those till you start looking for them so to speak yes in this universe so to speak it is a mathematical impossibility to

(09:04) look for something and not find it may take more energy than expected more time but it will come this because it is only you who is making everything up because you are the one with the Consciousness self-aware that you exist but from a higher perspective outside the perceived limitations of the physical body yes again will said thank you. You are welcome!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-31 13:41:49)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-03-31 14:36:26

Ariya

That’s an interesting method mes333.   Thank you, and thank you for sharing ☆彡

#4 2024-03-31 15:20:10

akos996

a cat it is a bed and planks constant being the electromagnetic action the action being done by the Consciousness as it relates to a photon's frequency and energy kind of is yes as accepted by Earth Science we don't(...)

Very interesting transcript. But as I read it it feels like I'm having a stroke. I absolutely hate it. No offence, I am not a fan of AI in general.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-31 15:26:01)

#5 2024-03-31 16:45:10

mes333

akos996 wrote:

a cat it is a bed and planks constant being the electromagnetic action the action being done by the Consciousness as it relates to a photon's frequency and energy kind of is yes as accepted by Earth Science we don't(...)

Very interesting transcript. But as I read it it feels like I'm having a stroke. I absolutely hate it. No offence, I am not a fan of AI in general.

Yeah it is kind of odd Reading and agreed with AI too. Does anyone know of a trained monkey that types 50 words a minute? smile

AI does not separate dialogue When two people are talking too which sucks as it has merged it all into one. Hmm thank you both for the feedback. I will keep looking around see if something else is better. Ariya your method worked very nicely thank you for providing them for Mari’s they are nice to read and feel I retain the information better.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-31 17:03:10)

#6 2024-03-31 17:28:47

akos996

mes333 wrote:

Yeah it is kind of odd Reading and agreed with AI too. Does anyone know of a trained monkey that types 50 words a minute? smile

AI does not separate dialogue When two people are talking too which sucks as it has merged it all into one. Hmm thank you both for the feedback. I will keep looking around see if something else is better. Ariya your method worked very nicely thank you for providing them for Mari’s they are nice to read and feel I retain the information better.

I agree. It saves a lot of time and removes manual work which is very helpfu. What I'm mixed about is GPT and how it regurgitates the opinions of the majority. I am also sinful for using AI for sofware engineering and image generation. It's so helpful, but I have some personal grudge I have to solve lol.

But seriously I was just mocking the AI stuff, no hard feelings. smile

What annoyed me that I've been sitting with my family today and was very happy to see the transcript, thinking that I could read it without being too obvious about it but man I was so wrong.

#7 2024-03-31 19:09:45

mes333

akos996 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

I agree. It saves a lot of time and removes manual work which is very helpfu. What I'm mixed about is GPT and how it regurgitates the opinions of the majority. I am also sinful for using AI for sofware engineering and image generation. It's so helpful, but I have some personal grudge I have to solve lol.

What annoyed me that I've been sitting with my family today and was very happy to see the transcript, thinking that I could read it without being too obvious about it but man I was so wrong.

To be completely honest I quite dislike AI too but thought it would take the sting out of this transcript text compiling part but it definitely isn’t the best from what I see so far. I only have dumb devices and appliances throughout my house rather than the so called smart ones as I feel the built in AI listens in like the electronic cars do. I like my art made the old fashion way as it speaks to my heart deeply! The so called perfect looking digital art makes me less interested as it is nice to see some freckles on a face or something a little crooked lol

Sounds like you were cursing lol while trying to read the transcript around your family. Oops lol I have a tendency to talk aloud when reading too or figuring things out too

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-31 19:36:06)

#8 2024-03-31 19:44:29

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
akos996 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

To be completely honest I quite dislike AI too but thought it would take the sting out of this transcript text compiling part but it definitely isn’t the best from what I see so far. I only have dumb devices and appliances throughout my house rather than the so called smart ones as I feel the built in AI listens in like the electronic cars do. I like my art made the old fashion way as it speaks to my heart deeply! The so called perfect looking digital art makes me less interested as it is nice to see some freckles on a face or something a little crooked lol

Sounds like you were cursing lol while trying to read the transcript around your family. Oops lol I have a tendency to talk aloud when reading too or figuring things out too

With Hive technologies and generative AI making their big move this year, I am very careful. I do not volunteer to feed AI.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-03-31 20:12:31

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:
mes333 wrote:
akos996 wrote:

With Hive technologies and generative AI making their big move this year, I am very careful. I do not volunteer to feed AI.

I am with you if it gets too bad I may isolate myself in the woods and disappear from the grid entirely. I would rather have nature as my companion over AI any day.

#10 2024-03-31 20:38:15

Horton HaW

I like this discussion. I particularly like the expanding on the observer phenom. I also like the Planck constant as a pixel.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer