You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-05 23:01:18

Alec

Space News 18. April 6 2024, Eclipse, Starships, Meetings, Yazhi...

Mari Swaruu: "Space News 18. April 6 2024, Eclipse, Starships, Meetings, Yazhi, and other news."

Published: April 6th, 2024

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLBCiRTmgGmMcK2KNN6uv8BYf1O46g

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Last edited by Alec (2024-04-07 09:51:29)

#2 2024-04-06 13:13:51

Ariya

Re: Space News 18. April 6 2024, Eclipse, Starships, Meetings, Yazhi...

It was lovely to see you all in the live chat today on YouTube. Thank you for all the Superchats too!  ★彡

I loved this update!

Thank you to Mari and everyone involved for Space News today.

I liked hearing the update about Yahzi Sophie.  She is such a lovely sweet unique person. I love her games. Her airplane models sound very creative!

I’m so pleased to hear that Arishah and Kirai- Kai are persevering with the keyboard! 

Great to hear the 4 engines on Toleka were successfully replaced, tested and are working normally. Thank you to Saska 1. 

Looking forward to welcoming SS Alcyone to Earth orbit. These are exciting times! ♡ ★彡

#3 2024-04-07 03:03:45

Horton HaW

Lot's of good things. Welcome Alcyone! So cool that they repaired the engines. I love how they rise to the challenges and work together. Thank you all for your commitment. I would love to see Saska 1. So glad Ari and Kira are making progress. I'm glad Sophia is better. Good she is enjoying herself. A lot of fun to play like that.

I'm looking forward to what Alcyone contributes.

No shocker the E's are having meetings in the Antarctic.

Here's to much better times! -`ღ´-

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-04-07 14:02:30

Kirion

The way sweet sister Sofia behaves is very similar to the behavior of people who have received a revelation about the future and are trying to convey it and motivate /inspire people to treat these events correctly and meet them being at least somehow prepared.

Since she is playing with airplanes, then it makes sense for the "Yahzi dolls" (guess for yourself) to move to a safer place. Where exactly and when? - perhaps a hint in the deliberately said Maria details.

Let me also remind you that in the video about the solar eclipse, Maria mentioned fake flags that may hide real ones.

[spoiler]То, как ведет себя милая сестренка София очень напоминает поведение людей (у нас это назывется "юродство") получивших откровение о будущем и пытающихся это донести и мотивировать/ вдохновить людей правильно отнестись к этим событиям и встретить их будучи хоть как-то подготовленным.
Раз уж она играет с самолетиками, то "куклам Яжи" (догадайтесь сами) имеет смысл переместиться в более безопасное место. Куда именно и когда? - возможно подсказка в нарочито сказанной Марией подробности.
Также напомню, что в видео про солнечное затмение Мария помянула о фальшивых флагах за которыми могут скрываться настоящие.[/spoiler]

#5 2024-04-07 16:08:06

akos996

I have a feeling that we are closing in on the great shift in the whole Earth.
I mean seriously all the ships surrounding the Earth and the amount of activity.
As Dolores Cannon has said the whole Earth will shift some day and the Universe has never seen anything like that before, and as we know everyones eyes are on us at this time.
Even Dolores Cannon didn't expect people to start contacting ETs directly through the internet, not just through deep hypnosis / meditation.

I have less and less doubt as the days pass that we are going towards a more positive timeline. Sure we still have problems for a while but all of us who got here and are in this contact can be pretty sure they've accepted that this is where we belong. Stay strong guys and girls.

I am very interested about the Alcyone ship and the fact that they are thinking about affecting our mass media to shift positively. Also another positive clue that things are getting interesting for such things to happen. Very hyped. They know what they are doing and it was kind of what I imagined the outsiders should go about changing the Earth for the better. The Swaruu Oficial, Za'el and Cosmic agency has been such a resounding success, it cannot be overstated so no wonder they double down on the method. It works. Als Gosia has more time to rest as they take on these "super secret" projects. There must be so many writings to go though still so no worries about content though.
And it keeps reminding me of my recent dream where I saw fleets of spaceships marching in the sky and it was amazing. I saw a glimpse of it and it was so good.

I don't know the numbers but if a couple thousand souls have reached a much higher vibe through the info and all those getting told this info second hand also get afected (not to mention the other youtube channels on the topic) it must make a measurable difference.
And as was told by the team a small number of starseeds have exponentially higher power to raise the frequency by just existing compared to many low vibe people.

Another thing. I keep wondering about the many free energy, plasma physics, healing technology threads popping up like mushrooms on this forum recently and it makes me think
that there is a possibility that new inventions will accompany the changes. Remember that the inventions for the new Earth are not to be forced out our brain but it will come naturally when they have to. There is right time and place for everything, so don't doubt it. That's how I stopped worrying about it so much. Maybe it's for the better.

So, everyone: Every day you live longer the better things get by just you being here with us despite everything wanting you out of Earth. Thank you!

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-07 16:50:40)

#6 2024-04-07 19:13:11

Ariya

Here is an unofficial transcript of the video. (I tried my best, but there may be mistakes.)

Please also go and watch Mari’s video for full context, images and to support her viewing figures! 
Thank you !

Enjoy …

This information can be seen as science fiction, or as the viewer sees best. And  I post it for entertainment purposes only. Still, I take my information very seriously. And for whoever has eyes to see…

To start with today's news:
There is confirmation that the large ring in Switzerland that likes to move little pieces of matter really fast will be activated during the eclipse. They will start to test it again exactly at that time, and this is in no way a coincidence. Because, as I explained in my previous video, the astral is closest to the material world during solar eclipses.

I will explain artificial portals in an incoming video; this is not the place for that right now in this news space. But they are definitely up to something along the lines of opening an entrance door for more dark entities to enter Earth's material world, the living realm.

I also have confirmation that space agencies will be sending at least three rockets into space, also at that time, but only to suborbital altitudes. What's interesting is that they say they will send probes into the shadow of the Moon to monitor atmospheric perturbations along its path. And, as to me, a shadow is a shadow and nothing more. The only thing they can be probing would be changes in temperature and changes in ionospheric frequency vibrations, which are directly related to the thinning between the astral and the material world.

So, connecting the dots and knowing how things work, the satellite probes most surely are connected with the artificial ring magnetic portal in Switzerland, (you know which one) where the satellites would be providing frequency and vibration data for the operators and the computer algorithms which control the portals they are opening on that day.

Remember that it is your vibration which determines what you experience. So do not fear, all of you positive star seeds are the negative portal neutralizers, so stay strong, happy, and meditative.

I see all this as a desperate attempt to lower the existential vibration of the planet.

Next news: there is more and more data coming out in unconventional internet traffic, some of which can be classified as ‘dark web’, that indicates that the vicious fires all over the planet, especially in Hawaii and in the Canary Islands, were started and guided using energy weapons.

Although this is nothing new for any of us, what is, is the widespread knowledge of it, to the point where the powers that be are now blaming it all on Chinese satellites – as if we wouldn't know that they control both sides. So that is nothing more than another one of their tricks.

But the good thing is that more and more people are realising it is all planned and artificial. If there is more on this subject, I will keep you informed.

Next News: A large Ethorthian detachment arrived at the Vieira biosphere ship yesterday to meet up with their Ethorthian companions already there, and with local Galactic Federation representatives. It is now officially known, that they will conduct a series of meetings in Antarctica with Earth officials and representatives this weekend, right before the April 8th eclipse.

Their timing is interesting, and although they are not calling them ‘emergency meetings’, the Ethorthian abrupt presence, here certainly does make them look so.

When high-ranking members of this ship, asked them what the subjects for those meetings were, their official answer was that they need to monitor and limit, or preferably stop, the hideous rituals that will be made during that date because their presence there would be a strong deterrent - or so they claim. You know, we have reasons to believe the opposite, but I do hope they are truthful. Although the Urmah would never think they would ever be.

This connects to the next news piece. I sent a short message to Ari, the Urmah tiger, asking if they had already tried out the super large keyboard we sent them, as explained in another video. Ari said that the size of the keyboard is a great improvement over the standard human sized ones, which are impossible for them to use as they are by far too small for their feline paws. Yet, they had to improve the contact surface of the keyboard with a very resistant transparent coating, or some kind of sticker over the letters as their claws were scratching the letters off too fast. So, Ari said that they are working on that, and he said that he and Kirai-Kai Kotse, the young leopard, are looking forward to a new interview soon. Ari sends you all a big hug.

I still have many of your questions with Ari’s answers for at least two more videos yet. I have been postponing them because the voices are hard to make and are very time consuming, so I need a lot of patience and a rested mind to develop those videos. But I will release them as soon as possible.

Next News:
Little Yahzi Sophia is doing well and is fully recuperated after her last bad fall when she slipped wearing only socks as she was running with a plate of chocolate cookies she took from the kitchens without anyone looking. Yahzi spends most of her time playing with her legos. As she says, they keep her body busy building things with them while her mind wanders off doing higher things, dwelling in astral plains. When asked what higher things she is doing, she only dubiously answers back, "I must animate everyone." She refuses to explain anymore.

Another of her games is that she plays to fly commercial airlines like on Earth. She's made no less than 11 commercial aircraft out of cardboard and bits of metal and plastic, some of which are over a meter long, almost as long as she is tall. They open the roof to fit her little dolls inside. They are very detailed, and each one is made to the likeness of existing models in airline fleets all over Earth. They even have little lights and their wheels retract into their wheel wells as the real ones do. And she made them all by herself in her room – 11 of them so far! And she is now working on her 12th aircraft, a very large Airbus 380.

Her game is to fill them up with her dolls and then fly them out on a timing schedule exactly as the real ones do. She'll walk with the toy aircraft to faraway places inside Starship Toleka where she also made several toy landing strips. What's interesting is that unlike other children, she doesn't make them have accidents or crashes, perhaps unlike most boys would play. I guess because what she does is play the opposite, always wanting to be on time and with perfectly comfortable flights for her little dolls sitting inside.

Another interesting thing to observe with her play is that it's as close to reality as possible. Because she even talks between the pilots and the control towers exactly as pilots do in real life, with the real terminology and exact details. For example, following pre-established flight corridors at exact altitudes, the use of ILS or Instrument Landing Systems, and so on. For example, when on approach, she will say (playing), "Lufthansa Flight 117747400, Heavy,  on approach Runway West 3, on ILS.  Flaps full down. Gear out. Throttles down to 20%. Exterior lights on. Altitude 920 ft AGL. Requesting speed check."

I must clarify, her planes don't really fly; she walks with them. And why she chooses to play with human aircraft and not with Starships remains a mystery. Yes, I know Sophia is weird, even with her games.

Next News:
There have been several reports and videos about a large luminous object that flew across from France to the southern part of Spain. Officially, it's said to be a meteorite or the remains of an artificial human satellite falling to Earth. However, I checked with space flight control in the Vieira through Toleka’s navigation deck on the bridge, and they said it was a malfunctioning Alphratan L-class fighter ship burning up in the atmosphere, and with another one in pursuit.

It is said that control of the craft was restored before it hit the ground, but not without severe hull damage.  That is the official version from the Viera and I am only retransmitting it to you , as I don’t always fully believe their reports.
This is the second incident involving Centauri Alfratan craft, in less than a week. As only a few days ago, Athena Swaruu volunteered to give air cover for a rescue mission concerning another L-class Alfratan ship, that crashed in a remote place in the southern tip of South America, near a place called Punta Arenas,  near Magellan Strait.

When Athena Swaruu arrived there in her Suzy 2 fighter starship, the Alfratans were all over the crash already, rescuing their pilots and recovering what was left of the craft. So she had little to do there other than provide air cover. Although this incident caused in the loss of an L-class fighter, it’s two pilots survived the crash, with only light injuries.

Centauri Alfratan L Class fighter ships, are the ones commonly known as Black Knights, are the main type of starships used by the Centauri and the Galactic Federation to enforce the blockade around Earth.

Athena Swaruu returned to Toleka with no further incidents to report.

In other news, Starship Toleka’s four engines were successfully replaced, and tested, and appear to be functioning normally. All after several days of hard work, mostly done  by exterior scaffolding cranes and service vehicles equipped with mechanical arms – which are part of the equipment the service starship Saska 1 has onboard. This was a very difficult manoeuvre, as this had never been done before to such a large starship, while in deep space.

The smaller destroyer class starship, Vigilant Eagle was also successfully serviced by Saska 1 engineers last week. And it is still being retrofitted with human communication equipment to enable it to work more effectively in Earth's orbit, as it only had Federation and Taygetan systems on board. Saska 1 will remain here for a few more weeks before returning home to the star port orbiting planet Temmer in Taygeta.

As the last piece of space news, Queen Alenym has now declassified that the Taygetan dreadnought, Starship Alcyone will be joining Starship Toleka here in Earth orbit, to reinforce the Alcyone Council's presence in this region.

Starship Alcyone belongs to the largest class of starships in the Taygetan fleet, and will remain here for a one Earth year tour of service at least.

The local Galactic Federation didn't express any concern at the news of Alcyone’s arrival. And stated that they agreed in full with her presence and welcomed her here.

Alcyone’s main task here will be starseed monitoring, besides being a strong political deterrent. And her crew will take orders directly from Queen Alenym and her close officers on board this ship, Toleka .

They are said to be planning to be on social media, yet at this time they will not be openly saying who they are, as that would interfere with the work Toleka is doing, if we are not coordinated perfectly before. It is also considered not to be a good idea to flood the media with overt Taygetan presence at this time.

So, all the work Alcyone’s crew may be doing, will be masked as coming from Starseeds. This directive may change at any time, yet for now, only this task force you know, will overtly be in the media. Yet, the effects of Alcyone’s presence should be felt as this year moves along.

But I must repeat that they will not be contacting anyone openly at this time. So, anyone in the media posing to be an Alcyone crew member, must be taken as fake unless stated otherwise, directly by me and in this channel. Alcyone’s mission here, and its presence in the media, is still in experimental stages and must also conform to Galactic Federation first directive rules and regulations.

I will keep you informed.

Alcyone and its crew, as well as the one on Vigilant Eagle, will depend on Taygetan food and supply chains. This means that it will not overtax my efforts to feed and supply my family here in Toleka , because it is we here who are closest to Earth and its culture and who depend on it for our food and sustenance, and not the full Taygetan crews of other starships.

Toleka’s  crew is the one who depends on Earth for food and supplies, not the others.

This will be all for today.

Thank you for your kind donations; they are helping me and my family a lot. You are life changers!

Remember that if you donate through mercadopago, (which doesn't work for everyone) you will get a thank you confirmation message, but as it is not automated, it may take a few hours to get to you, because it is us here who are sending them out by hand.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing, and subscribing for more. And I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari.

#7 2024-04-07 20:07:58

Alec

Thank you Ariya 1.

#8 2024-04-07 20:17:02

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Thank you Ariya 1.

Is this the name of my starship?!  ★彡
; )

you’re welcome Alec (╹◡╹)♡

#9 2024-04-07 20:27:09

Ariya

akos996 wrote:

I have a feeling that we are closing in on the great shift in the whole Earth.
I mean seriously all the ships surrounding the Earth and the amount of activity.
(…)

I have less and less doubt as the days pass that we are going towards a more positive timeline. Sure we still have problems for a while but all of us who got here and are in this contact can be pretty sure they've accepted that this is where we belong. Stay strong guys and girls.

(…)
And it keeps reminding me of my recent dream where I saw fleets of spaceships marching in the sky and it was amazing. I saw a glimpse of it and it was so good.

(…)

So, everyone: Every day you live longer the better things get by just you being here with us despite everything wanting you out of Earth. Thank you!

I loved reading this message ( and a great reminder about your dream..!)
Thank you akos996 ☆彡

#10 2024-04-07 20:36:54

Alec

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

Thank you Ariya 1.

Is this the name of my starship?!  ★彡
; )

you’re welcome Alec (╹◡╹)♡

~
¯\_(╹◡╹)_/¯
       / \

#11 2024-04-08 06:39:27

easternsea

All good news:)Alcyone’s main task here will be starseed monitoring. Everyone should take responsibility:)

Last edited by easternsea (2024-04-08 06:41:21)

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#12 2024-04-08 13:27:35

Brahman

Etortans meet cabal in Antarctica. Now Fulford writes that the cabal admit to getting orders from non-human beings. Clearly the Federation wants to do a reset. This matrix is already unbearable. And I won't regret it ending because life here is not good.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2024-04-08 20:31:47

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Etortans meet cabal in Antarctica. Now Fulford writes that the cabal admit to getting orders from non-human beings. Clearly the Federation wants to do a reset. This matrix is already unbearable. And I won't regret it ending because life here is not good.

They have been describing grey beings that tell them to have a global govt.
A reset is coming, but the more light we shine, the more likely we shorten the drama window. Let's make this sick B movie to an interesting blockbuster. I am soo sure they are trying to get those sacrifices under control.

(◔_◔)

(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-08 20:34:50)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2024-04-09 06:33:29

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

They have been describing grey beings that tell them to have a global govt.
A reset is coming, but the more light we shine, the more likely we shorten the drama window. Let's make this sick B movie to an interesting blockbuster. I am soo sure they are trying to get those sacrifices under control.

(◔_◔)

(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

That's Hollywood's job. Now they're going to make a movie about the eclipse, aliens, the apocalypse... Lol

Last edited by Brahman (2024-04-09 06:46:22)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-04-09 09:52:53

Exciting times.

I feel the energies are off the charts.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2024-04-09 09:54:32)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#16 2024-04-09 15:03:34

HelHun

If anyone wants to ruin this, it's Federation!

He would rather eliminate everyone than allow positive races to know what was happening here.

#17 2024-04-10 03:44:17

HelHun

I wonder how many resources the Andromedans, reptilian friends, gray friends, how many the Alfrateans will have allocated and specifically what they use those resources for. Will this data be accessible? Or there are only discretionary resources for those who sympathize with Orion, with permission and a smile.

#18 2024-04-10 18:19:02

HelHun

Just as it is here, out there the Federation also extorts, coerces, blackmails, deceives, lies using money as a means because it does not have respect nor deserve it.

Board footer