You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-06 16:04:53

StarDeity
Banned

Toleka News

Hello all,

I am back into this forum,
Thank you to all the people who have asked me how I am doing, I appreciate your concern.

After the ban having been lifted I came back, but sadly I am still not ok.

I am desperate because of what it's happening to me, and I hope Athena can read this.

DISCLAIMER: THE CREW MEMBERS WE LOVE AND KNOW ABOUT FROM THE DIVULGATION HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

[Moderator Edit: Sorry everyone but I decided to delete the rest of this post. I am sorry for what Stardeity is going through and I understand that she perceives that it is people on board the Toleka doing this to her and I am not going to invalidate her perception, but I have to go with my own perception on this, which is that it is someone impersonating the crew that is doing this to her and everyone on board Toleka has nothing to do with this. And as a moderator I cannot allow whoever is abusing Stardeity to use the forum as a platform to abuse and damage the contact too. I hope you all understand and I hope Stardeity can get in our shoes and see it from our perspective and understand that this is nothing personal and we are just doing our job. (And for the record I want to mention that Gosia asked the crew about if Stardeity is in astral contact with anyone onboard Toleka some months ago in another thread, and Athena clearly said that no one from Toleka has established communication with Stardeity. https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=36411#p36411 ).

And one more thing I want to mention to Stardeity is that you don't have to face this on your own, there are a lot of capable Starseeds online or offline that specialize in healing work and energy work and shadow work that you can book sessions with and they can help you with this. You just need to use your discernment and select those that are genuine and know what they are doing so you don't waste your time and money(and definitely don't seek help from anyone mainstream because they'll lock you up haha), but it's not that hard to find someone, especially online, that is awake and aware and professional and capable that can help you get through this faster and in a smoother way.

This is the second thread about this and I will leave the thread but I will keep deleting any more claims like these about the people on board Toleka, because it's in violation of the forum rules/agreements. I hope you all understand.

Jupiter.]

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-04-06 23:08:07)

#2 2024-04-06 16:28:22

Brahman

Re: Toleka News

Hi, StarDeity. So now you're on Toleka and writing from there? Can you show some images/pictures of those harassing you?

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2024-04-06 17:15:26

Ariya

Star,

I genuinely feel for you, and I believe that you are being targeted by something awful.

I can see that you are being put through some horrible experiences.

I really want you to be able to stay on this forum. So, please no more saying on this site that it is the Taygetans doing this to you ok? Or anyone else from the Toleka.

I’m saying this because I want you to get better and heal. You are among friends here and I want you to stay. But it is not ok to say these things on this forum.

You say that you are wondering why the Taygetans are involved, and that all this doesn’t seem right. Trust this part of you x
Please. They are not involved.

The forces against us would want you to think your star race would do this to you. But they would not.

And I genuinely care. I don’t want to see you in pain. xx

#4 2024-04-06 18:01:06

StarDeity
Banned

Brahman wrote:

Hi, StarDeity. So now you're on Toleka and writing from there? Can you show some images/pictures of those harassing you?

I am in Earth and am a Taygetan Starseed.

#5 2024-04-06 18:16:30

Joe R

Stardeity,

It's good to see you back in again. I have missed you. smile And thank you for being here and for explaining your challenges for us! It really sounds heart-wrenching and certainly needs to change. I haven't engaged much in your situation before, however, and may have missed some details in this. But I do have some angles of perspective you may approach, if you haven't already found them.

But Ariya is right in this, too. The warped mentality and attitude of those you describe are not of Taygetan nature as we know it. There are no indication in the material presented - anywhere - giving doubts to this. Which means - having "Occam's razor" in mind - the source for your distress is found elsewhere. But please know this: It is possible to find it, and to block it from affecting you. We want you back, Stardeity. You are one of us... smile

First, have you ever considered the possibility that your reasoning mind and cognitive processes have been hijacked? I don't suggest this lightly. Actually, I have pondered on this on my own behalf at times. Then I was impelled to do make sure my discerning skills were intact in order to trust my own abilities, and make the proper decisions from there, and pulling back was a part of my own procedure in this. But it need not be permanent.

But rest assured you can re-establish your own integrity and take back control of your inner processes, Stardeity.

You're with us now... smile

Hugs!

Last edited by Joe R (2024-04-06 18:37:00)

#6 2024-04-06 18:58:06

akos996

I cannot truly know what you experience from your point of view but trust me I 100% had a many month long experience of what you call "24/7 voice chat".
It started with a woman and a man telepathically connecting to me. They were quite welcoming and happy to experience the connection. Then after many days it was a man and it felt very very demonic. It turned into what you are explaining (bad thoughts, harrassment, daily paranoia and a lot of bad things). It made me feel bad by pretending to me that I was reading peoples minds. On a couple occasions it spoke in my brothers voice as if we connected telepathically and "he" was shaming me for my thoughts and a lot of stuff.
It was bad.

It stopped for me after many months of taking high dose Niacinamide (B2) and Vitamin C and a lot of mental training. And ever since it never came back. I thought it would never end.
I suspected so many things, first it was my beleif that it was telepathy with real people, then I thought maybe it was from the towers and I was harrassed as part of a project,
then I thought it was demonic stuff harassing me. I'm still wondering about it sometimes, but I'm just happy it ended.
Stay away from adrenaline boosting things (coffee, energy drinks, unnecessary stress, bad thought patterns)
IF it is an entity, it feeds from your fear and anger. Think of it as a narcissistic relative you have to live with or as any real harrasser on the street. Best if you ignore it with your best effort. Don't confront it. Don't feed the troll. Stay calm and peaceful. If you lose your temper you lose that fight.
For me it was entity attachment which turned into a full-on aggregor that took part of my waking mind. But again, I don't know about you, but I see the same patterns.
It was truly a horror to experience but it ended.
I'm not sure about your experience but never throw aside the possibility that an entity is diguising itself as benevolent people then turn into it's true form as you accept it.
That's how these things happen. That's how it happened to me. I thought it was telepathy years ago and was happy I connected with "someone".
IF it is an entity, remember that they shift into anything you fear the most and torture you with that. These entities mimick dead people you know or any gender or whatever fits at the moment.

Look, I don't doubt the possibility of what you say, but I think it is more likely an astral entity. In the 5D of space it is more likely these beings dissolve. They don't "feel good" in the high frequency of space.
And don't forget that Yahzi Swaruu is a very strong telepath and "security officer" of the ship. She and Mari defend the ship from astral attacks and probably sense any bad thing a mile away. That's my biggest doubt though. Wouldn't you think they would find out if any negative people shared the living quarters with them, or any crew member would report that? I don't know...

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-06 19:02:05)

#7 2024-04-06 19:15:11

StarDeity
Banned

Joe R wrote:

Stardeity,

It's good to see you back in again. I have missed you. smile And thank you for being here and for explaining your challenges for us! It really sounds heart-wrenching and certainly needs to change. I haven't engaged much in your situation before, however, and may have missed some details in this. But I do have some angles of perspective you may approach, if you haven't already found them.

But Ariya is right in this, too. The warped mentality and attitude of those you describe are not of Taygetan nature as we know it. There are no indication in the material presented - anywhere - giving doubts to this. Which means - having "Occam's razor" in mind - the source for your distress is found elsewhere. But please know this: It is possible to find it, and to block it from affecting you. We want you back, Stardeity. You are one of us... smile

First, have you ever considered the possibility that your reasoning mind and cognitive processes have been hijacked? I don't suggest this lightly. Actually, I have pondered on this on my own behalf at times. Then I was impelled to do make sure my discerning skills were intact in order to trust my own abilities, and make the proper decisions from there, and pulling back was a part of my own procedure in this. But it need not be permanent.

But rest assured you can re-establish your own integrity and take back control of your inner processes, Stardeity.

You're with us now... smile

Hugs!

Thank you~ smile

My reasoning and cognition are fine down here, it's the same or stronger after all this experience, because things need to be looked at from different angles indeed.
I shared what I've experienced and learned.

#8 2024-04-06 19:30:27

Ariya

StarDeity wrote:

I don't wantto fight nor argue with anyone here, I just am not okay with this and I hope the other Tay who lurk around here see it and can take action because not all crew members know the full story and some are being kept inthe dark about what the ship's administration are doing...
I am in Earth and can't escape this, and only them can end it from their end.

Tina needs to read this because she already knows something.

Star : please, no more saying that the Tays are doing this.

I’m not trying to change your mind - but you can’t say it here on this forum.

I care about you & I don’t want you banned again.

Note: I have closed the topic to protect stardeity, and for the health of the forum.

#9 2024-04-07 09:11:00

Gosia
Administrator

Gee, not this again. Sorry guys, I will leave this on but if the topic lingers on, Stardeity will be off the forum permanently. Topic closed. Thank you moderators. smile

Board footer