You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-07 08:30:51

ro2778

Where are the aliens? :D

Elon Musk gave a speech yesterday, and at 1:30min in, he asks, where are the aliens? lol

https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/1776669097490776563

I can't tell if he's lying or not, I guess that's why he's the number 1 puppet.

#2 2024-04-07 11:11:01

Re: Where are the aliens? :D

The jokes on him. He is gray/reptilian hybrid himself.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2024-04-07 15:26:54

Joe R

He's not a captivating public speaker, that's for sure. I've never figured out if he's in on the hoax – which is very likely – or if he's part of the pump-and-dump by his handlers. Both the Mars- and EV-project give the feeling of pump-and-dump to me, destined to crash and burn in some global collapse of sorts. Going to Mars in a rocket sounds like part of a ritual sacrifice, more than anything else. With the amount of money in his pocket, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been to Antarctica. So I tried to find some newsline to see if he's been there, but couldn't find it.

As for the lies... I've (we've) come to understand that "reality" is based on the collective sub(un)conscious agreements we carry along with us. – which also describe "objectivity". But I suspect that whatever we're meant to "learn" here on Earth, it's not about such reality. The lesson is more likely to heed what is considered "truth", which is subjective and probably better described along the lines of "point-of-attention-awareness", i.e. Soul consciousness. But what happens when truth and reality become irreconcilable? – or when the collective always makes the decision on what is truth for the individual? Doesn't it all become a lie then...? How do we restore truth?

Last edited by Joe R (2024-04-07 15:27:28)

#4 2024-04-07 16:22:50

akos996

Joe R. Exactly.
He is SOOO dumb when he speaks publicly I am amazed how investors keep believing anything he says anymore. I guess he lives off government bailouts now... The amount of clowning he does with self driving and all his vaporware projects like the Boring company, the solar city projects, the Tesla truck, the hyperloop, the Mars project, and Tesla robot etc... It surely looks like a mockery of what people have in mind as innovative technology. It is so much disappointment it is actually good for the cabal to make us believe this is all we can do as humanity, to not try harder. He is definitely a frontman to ruin our genuine will to go green. Does he know? I think he does. It's an act.

Meanwhile a company in Canada called "Edison Motors" gets railed by the government for asking money for their truck refurbishment project which tries to create a valid way for green energy. (this is 100x better than anything that came out of Elons mind)
Here are the details about it from Louis Rossman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLN7BSSgltA

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-07 16:26:57)

#5 2024-04-07 20:15:37

Horton HaW

He's just pushing the narrative along. That's how he keeps raking it in. A rocket to space. So ridiculous.
However, he is cocky so that maybe a bit of a dare regarding the question. Where are the aliens? He has already talked about beings with extra fingers. The key is the word alien. It implies foreign from outside. Outside what?

The idea of aliens is going to be a continuing meme. The synthetic biology gets mixed in with EBE's.
Reportedly, there are people getting augmented for some time.
0bb96d97314d6db792f7197d94fb9340.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-07 20:16:20)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-04-08 10:16:20

ro2778

In future he intends to send a lot of people to Mars, and I can imagine all these enthusiastic campaigns about relocating to Mars. But, without toroidal immersion they can't get past the van allen bands, plus Mars is already inhabited, so if that happens it'll be interesting to hear what the Taygetans say is going on. I can't imagine the Federation will allow that migration or mass murder to happen, which means, SpaceX would have to fail spectacularly. Or maybe first contact happens before the Mars trip and the world changes... lets be optimistic big_smile

Board footer