You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-07 20:15:19

Mark

The solution to synthetic telepathy

Using high power EMP, AI may use nanorobot. If they use your DNA to clone parts of your organs to create a curse-like effect, it's messy to deal with, because the better your soul signal, the worse the disturbance, the same principle as quantum communication. Positive sources of interference may be needed to interfere with your frequency. Touch or wear materials with high frequency, portal functions such as Earth black goo, or let someone who can  astral project(see more on the astral plane) examine you and invite other astral or trans-latitude ET to help you. It is possible that the same way to solve immersion intrude, because the soul is link tegother, except for the negative artificial intelligence in the universe. The ultimate solution is to find the location of the dumb and report it to the positive races in the Federation and have them completely destroy it. The Federation race had an obligation to help, because I found out that the negative Dracons who came into contact with the Nazis at that time were still following the law of non-interference, letting the Nazis themselves rob the ancient anti-gravity data of the Tibetan monasteries to leave the Earth, they were most likely Federation members, and Fed caused all this. You can get other psychics to ask for help, and the astral projection method is highly accurate. I only came up with the treatment based on swaruu's knowledge, but emp I have personally used it and it works very well, the more power the better.

Last edited by Mark (2024-04-13 07:48:33)

#2 2024-04-11 19:31:23

Ariya

Re: The solution to synthetic telepathy

Mark wrote:

(…) I only came up with the treatment based on swaruu's knowledge, but emp I have personally used it and it works very well, the more power the better.

Hello Mark.

What does it feel like to the body when you use a high powered EMP?  Is it painful?

How long do the good effects last?

Thanks!

#3 2024-04-11 22:26:58

Horton HaW

Yes, I am curious about EMP also. However, it to has limits.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-04-13 07:33:54

Mark

There is a slight dizziness and discomfort, the body is absolutely sensitive to electromagnetic waves, because when I shoot at the heart, some parts of the head also feel some stimulation. It lasts for three or four hours or a day or two, but for the short time you have to keep interfering, otherwise the heart and some parts of it feel like it's being eroded and can't piezoelectricity the emotion.This is exactly the same as the feeling of being on the road now and suddenly feeling that the atmosphere is wrong and uncomfortable but unexplained, and I am sure that the electromagnetic attacks on civilian cell towers in life are absolutely being ignored. You can try to make one and try it on yourself, and you will absolutely discover that this is electromagnetic interference and realize that you have experienced it many times.

Last edited by Mark (2024-04-13 07:43:25)

#5 2024-04-13 17:20:06

Ariya

Mark wrote:

There is a slight dizziness and discomfort, the body is absolutely sensitive to electromagnetic waves, because when I shoot at the heart, some parts of the head also feel some stimulation. (…) This is exactly the same as the feeling of being on the road now and suddenly feeling that the atmosphere is wrong and uncomfortable but unexplained, and I am sure that the electromagnetic attacks on civilian cell towers in life are absolutely being ignored. (…)

Thank you Mark for sharing your experience. I am glad you have found a way to find relief. I hope you will be careful and not do too much damage to your body.

I am not vaccinated (at least not in my adolescent/ adult life.) However, I am still sensitive to electromagnetic waves used in high density areas (and dirty electricity) so I think I understand the interference you are talking about.

I like to get out of the city and walk barefoot, sleep under a tree, or lie in the grass with my back and spine under the sun. I find this quietens the electric noise for a while and let’s the body ground itself.

Also I like magnesium glycinate to calm the nervous system, every once in a while.

I have also used a course of Nascent Iodine in the past to help the body to recover from exposure.

I believe that strengthening the body and mind can help overcome at least some of the effects of the poisons we are exposed to.

Thank you again for sharing your information, and I send you best wishes ★

#6 2024-04-13 19:38:55

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Mark wrote:

There is a slight dizziness and discomfort, the body is absolutely sensitive to electromagnetic waves, because when I shoot at the heart, some parts of the head also feel some stimulation. (…) This is exactly the same as the feeling of being on the road now and suddenly feeling that the atmosphere is wrong and uncomfortable but unexplained, and I am sure that the electromagnetic attacks on civilian cell towers in life are absolutely being ignored. (…)

Thank you Mark for sharing your experience. I am glad you have found a way to find relief. I hope you will be careful and not do too much damage to your body.

I am not vaccinated (at least not in my adolescent/ adult life.) However, I am still sensitive to electromagnetic waves used in high density areas (and dirty electricity) so I think I understand the interference you are talking about.

I like to get out of the city and walk barefoot, sleep under a tree, or lie in the grass with my back and spine under the sun. I find this quietens the electric noise for a while and let’s the body ground itself.

Also I like magnesium glycinate to calm the nervous system, every once in a while.

I have also used a course of Nascent Iodine in the past to help the body to recover from exposure.

I believe that strengthening the body and mind can help overcome at least some of the effects of the poisons we are exposed to.

Thank you again for sharing your information, and I send you best wishes ★

I use all those myself.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-13 19:39:49)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-14 04:31:31

Tardisman

Sounds very interesting Mark!

Would you please show us what you are using to create the EMP?

And describe the operating parameters such as how it is applied, power output, frequency & wave form?

Thanks,

Tardisman

Board footer