You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-08 12:24:32

garry35

finding sources

where do i find a good unbiased source of information, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest where to look for unbiased information

#2 2024-04-08 12:40:06

Re: finding sources

Your own higher self/akashic records is the only thing. You are your own bias, but if you learn from your own bias, you get wiser and raise your vibration/ability to get correct information.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-08 12:40:30)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2024-04-08 13:29:09

Kirion

garry35 wrote:

where do i find a good unbiased source of information, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest where to look for unbiased information

What kind of knowledge is meant?

#4 2024-04-08 14:26:29

garry35

Kirion wrote:
garry35 wrote:

What kind of knowledge is meant?

information about anything that is truthful instead of accepting the lies the mass media and people in power tell us to accept without question

#5 2024-04-08 15:23:50

Kirion

garry35 wrote:

information about anything that is truthful

If you approach from afar, then the information around us is simply oversaturated. Another thing is that we are not receptive to everything. If we talk about the truthfulness of information received from a certain person, for example, then we will have to trust this person at least to some extent. Those whom we know and we are not talking about a practical joke, but about life experience, we listen and share our own with them. In this vein, if you think that the Swaruunians are not fooling earthlings, quite a lot of information is presented through videos and transcriptions of these videos. If we are talking about the life experience of forum earthlings, then I came across:

Clearly, everything requires a certain amount of trust.

instead of accepting the lies the mass media and people in power tell us to accept without question

Outright lies will not be accepted in the long run unless there is at least some truth in them.

Board footer