You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-10 23:45:35

Horton HaW

The Portals we all make, prelude (English)

This is a revision. I posted this awhile back. Very good information. I assume the others in the sequence will be revised as well. Her paranormal information is so important. The transformation of the environment you are in is very important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSyQUXznN3o

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLDLVVvIpDzGDfNCVhDhSI4P8MQRqQ

This was original.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkxNm8 … MX9dLJ-FvY

Thank you Mari! ♥♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-10 23:55:25)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2024-04-11 04:56:31

Kirion

Re: The Portals we all make, prelude (English)

Me see it in Russian AI-dubbing of the Russian AI-text. There is a worry that I may misinterpret information in quite important details.

Love does not need personal, violent domination. It disposes and offers constructive/creative unity, without claiming the freedom to choose one or those with whom it provides unity. In this case, the "dominant frequency" is the result of the union of loving each other. And it is not an overwhelming character, but a purifying one from all that hinders love. Purifying precisely because it happens with the consent of the cleansed, not through the suppression of freedom of choice.

As a tree is not a forest, as a son is not a father, so a separate soul cannot be called and perceived in the sense of the fullness of the One through Whom everything began to be, what began to be. By the way, the word "Source" implies "Giving origin". And at the same time, this does not apply to the very word "Source". Therefore, it turns out that the soul appears as something completely new in an already existing being, but it is called to the fullness and being of the One through Whom everything began to be, if the soul wants it.

It would be interesting to hear more from Swaruunians about regressive souls in the same way that they talked about creative souls in the presented video. It is clear that the co-creation of souls striving for the One through Whom everything began to be, will lead to the formation of a new world and we will participate in this (and already participate). But what will happen to those who try to dominate everyone by force? Will they just collapse into "not to be", being unable to move to a better world? Now an example of their behavior can be used as something that should be avoided in every possible way for themselves in all the subtleties of regressivity on their part.

[spoiler]Смотрел в русской ИИ-озвучке русского ИИ-текста. Возникает опасение, что могу недостоверно интерпретировать информацию в достаточно важных тонкостях.

Любовь не нуждается в персональном, насильственном доминировании. Она располагает и предлагает конструктивное/ созидательное/ творческое единение, не претендуя на свободу выбора того или тех, с кем обеспечивает единение. В этом случае, "доминирующая частота" суть плод союза любящих друг друга. И характер у нее не подавляющий, а очищающий от всего того, что мешает любви. Очищающий именно потому, что это происходит с согласия очищаемого, не через подавление свободы выбора.
Как дерево это не лес, как сын это не отец, так и отдельня душа не может называться и восприниматься в смысле полноты Того чрез Кого все начало быть, что начало быть. Кстати, слово "Источник" подразумевает "Дающий начало". И в то же самое время к самому слову "Источник" это не относится. Поэтому получается, душа появлятся как нечто совершенно новое в уже существующем бытии, но призвана она к полноте и бытию Того чрез Которого все начало быть, _если_ захочет.
Интересно было бы подробнее услышать Сваруанцев о регресивных душах в том же ключе, в котором говорилось о созидающих душах в представленном видео. Ясно, что сотворчество душ, стремящихся к Тому чрез Кого все начало быть, бытийно приведет к формированию нового мира и мы будем в этом участвовать (и уже участвуем). А вот что станет с теми, кто пытается над всеми доминировать насильно? Просто схлопнутся в небытие, будучи неспособными перейти в лучший мир? Сейчас пример их поведения можно использовать как то, чего всячески нужно избегать для себя во всех тонкостях проявления регрессивности (греховности == отдаления от Бога) со своей стороны.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-11 05:02:28)

#3 2024-04-11 13:44:44

Ariya

Kirion wrote:

Me see it in Russian AI-dubbing of the Russian AI-text. There is a worry that I may misinterpret information in quite important details.

Hi Kirion
This is a revisit of topic. You can read the transcript here:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-port … de-english

Kirion wrote:

Love does not need personal, violent domination. It disposes and offers constructive/creative unity, without claiming the freedom to choose one or those with whom it provides unity. In this case, the "dominant frequency" is the result of the union of loving each other. And it is not an overwhelming character, but a purifying one from all that hinders love. Purifying precisely because it happens with the consent of the cleansed, not through the suppression of freedom of choice.

The term ‘dominant frequency’ is a technical term to describe the highest point in a sinusoidal wave pattern.

The word ‘dominant’ is this regard is in not related to domination or violence.

It is meant to refer to the way that wave patterns behave.

I hope this helps

#4 2024-04-11 14:07:36

Horton HaW

Here is a definition of dominant frequency.
http://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/40180/ddg#40183

As dominant frequency it is usually meant the one that carries more energy w.r.t. all the other frequencies in the considered spectrum.

Since in the first example the two frequencies have the same absolute value I suppose they are both dominant frequencies. However the concept is not really important in these case, since you are just looking at the combination of two pure sinusoids of equal amplitude.

In the second case, the lowest frequency is both the fundamental and the DOMINANT frequency since it has the highest peak of the considered spectrum.

Reference: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1306.0103.pdf

--Luca

#5 2024-04-11 14:15:18

Kirion

Ariya & Horton HaW: Yes, now mе understood in what sense it dominates - technically. And not overwhelming freedom of choice. Thank you both.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-11 14:15:54)

#6 2024-04-11 14:34:30

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Kirion wrote:

Hi Kirion
This is a revisit of topic. You can read the transcript here:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-port … de-english

Kirion wrote:

The term ‘dominant frequency’ is a technical term to describe the highest point in a sinusoidal wave pattern.

The word ‘dominant’ is this regard is in not related to domination or violence.

It is meant to refer to the way that wave patterns behave.

I hope this helps

Thanks for posting the transcript Ariya. The transcripts are invaluable.

Board footer