You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-15 05:22:21

Marak60

Flight MH370 Now 10 years ago.

This flight went missing (as you know) and no one ever "officially" said what happened to it with over 200 passengers on board is just vanished (but did not crash?).

As we know the Taygetan's have the ability to monitor all aircraft they have told us this many times, SO..... can they tell us were it went and what was it's fate?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-04-15 11:06:04

ro2778

Re: Flight MH370 Now 10 years ago.

#3 2024-04-15 13:02:44

Marak60

this does not talk about this flight! It was in a totally different part of the world on the way to China, it is now being speculated it was taken by the US as there were 20 members from a super conductor plant on board (with their families) who were going to work in China and the US needed to stop it, so they diverted the plane? I was just wanting to know what the Taygetan's know on this one? It is not a disappearance as explained in the link you gave, it is different!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-04-15 13:14:30

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

this does not talk about this flight! It was in a totally different part of the world on the way to China, it is now being speculated it was taken by the US as there were 20 members from a super conductor plant on board (with their families) who were going to work in China and the US needed to stop it, so they diverted the plane? I was just wanting to know what the Taygetan's know on this one? It is not a disappearance as explained in the link you gave, it is different!

The other thread on this flight includes the video regarding this from redacted. I think he was referring to this.
Quote:
Anéeka: For example, Flight 370 disappeared recently. It's not clear to us exactly what happened with that. Two things, shortly after that another Boeing 777 shot down over Ukraine turned up, but it sure isn't the same one. Others insist it is. But our sensors detected a 777, like the Malaysia Airlines one, parked at the super-secret military base of Diego Garcia Island, in the Indian Ocean. So, for us, the most likely, but not completely 100%, is that it is a false flag and that the plane has been taken to that island and did not crash or get abducted.

The fact that it is on Diego Garcia Island is a known conspiracy theory. But we did go above and looked, and there was a 777 there, so it is most likely. Because we were already looking at everything from above when that happened. Not me personally, but the others.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-04-15 13:17:02

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:

Marak, this is what is says with regards to flight 370. A Boeing 777 was seen parked on Diego Garcia. They saw it with their eyes.

Questioner: Robert said that some missing planes and ships were sort of appearing now. What do they do with them?

Anéeka: For example, Flight MH 370 disappeared recently. It's not clear to us exactly what happened with that. Two things, shortly after that another Boeing 777 shot down over Ukraine turned up, but it sure isn't the same one. Others insist it is. But our sensors detected a 777, like the Malaysia Airlines one, parked at the super-secret military base of Diego Garcia Island, in the Indian Ocean. So, for us, the most likely, but not completely 100%, is that it is a false flag and that the plane has been taken to that island and did not crash or get abducted.

The fact that it is on Diego Garcia Island is a known conspiracy theory. But we did go above and looked, and there was a 777 there, so it is most likely. Because we were already looking at everything from above when that happened. Not me personally, but the others.

Questioner: And you know, Anéeka, why would they take a plane like that tourist plane to that island?

Anéeka: Yes, hijacking of persons of interest on board. The others are eliminated, "collateral damage". There were scientists on board. Uncomfortable ones, as I understand it. I don't remember which ones just off the top of my head.

#6 2024-04-15 13:19:47

ro2778

Marak60 wrote:

this does not talk about this flight!

roll

#7 2024-04-15 13:27:59

Ariya

IMG-5521.gif

Marak flying his spacecraft onto the timeline where the MH370 info can be found wink

#8 2024-04-15 15:07:50

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/MVTGCSs/IMG-5521.gif

Marak flying his spacecraft onto the timeline where the MH370 info can be found wink

He might find it rather crowded.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-04-15 16:06:41

WXMM

It must have been sacrificed by the cabal.
If you have a globe, you can check that its current public crash site happens to be another point after Washington DC crosses the Earth.

#10 2024-04-15 16:39:29

Marak60

Yes I think this answer it all thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer