You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-18 16:46:07

Marak60

Are any of these real?

Just saw this, and was wondering if any of them are actually real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIULwEwcCnM

I think one or two maybe? Can the Taygetan's comment on the humanoid one at least?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-04-18 17:27:31

Horton HaW

Re: Are any of these real?

Hi Marak60. To me most of that looked legit. Just from looking. Drones are increasingly common. The weird man shape thing in the sky did look like it could be a hologram. Though Casper's enthusiasm was the most entertaining. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-04-18 17:34:25

Marak60

I really want to know what that man shaped one is! I know about the drones etc... But there was a lot there I was hopng to get some confirmation on one way or the other. I have seen and photographed the drones on several occasions myself, so I am quite farmiliar with those ones...:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-04-18 18:09:00

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

I really want to know what that man shaped one is! I know about the drones etc... But there was a lot there I was hopng to get some confirmation on one way or the other. I have seen and photographed the drones on several occasions myself, so I am quite farmiliar with those ones...:)

It did look like there could be plasma around it, but weird choice. Lol. Sorta looked like a big mylar helium figure, but the air around it was odd.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-18 18:09:27)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer