You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-06 22:22:57

Matias
Administrator

Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello all!

In this thread you can ask any questions relating to Cosmic Agencys videos or if you have a suggestion for a topic what interests you.

Lets all use this thread to communicate the above subjects, so the forum stays nice and clean smile

Thanks to all!

Molon Labe

#2 2020-09-08 21:39:52

Tigerhawk

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

The subject of Billy Meier came up in the last video about how the contact was real but some of the content was fake. The subject of Billy Meier has been a hot topic among UFO enthusiasts for a long time, and there is a lot on the internet debunking him.

Gosia, I am wondering if Yazhi Swaruu or Aneeka would be willing to offer clarification on the topic and what exactly happened with him. For example, the photos that are supposedly Asket and others that debunkers say are women from the Dean Martin Show.

It's a relevant topic worthy of further understanding because it is the most famous contact involving our friends.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2020-09-08 21:40:49)

#3 2020-09-09 22:30:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into consideration, although the subjects of those photos may not be easy to explain, from 3D perspective. Greetings!

#4 2020-09-09 22:36:23

Tigerhawk

Thanks Gosia. I feel like I can handle explanations from higher perspectives, but I can also understand that on a YouTube video with a broader audience, there are some things that a lot of people aren't ready for.

#5 2020-09-09 22:44:01

Gosia
Administrator

Exactly right. Some things when explained could be counterproductive as they stretch credibility. I am not saying thats what happened there, as I am not sure EXACTLY, I am only suspecting based on what I know in general about these things and 5D reality. Greetings.

#6 2020-09-10 09:46:14

Yashar

Hello Gosia, Matias and everyone else! smile

There are still some things that are not completely clear to me. Before, it was stated that the federation would not allow a nuclear war because it would end the game here. Also, they wouldn't allow the cabal to kill the population with an actual deadly virus because 'millions would die'. But then, at the same time, THEY want to reset the whole civilization and start new. Sometimes it is not completely clear what the federation allows and what not. How I understand it is that they only allow a high number of deaths if it is under the federations control, no? They take the power from the cabal and make themselves look like the good guys who want to save humanity while in the end they just want the same thing. They just want to do it in their own way. That's at least how it looks to me.

Also, if it's true that humanity progresses to a point where it is an impossible knot to solve and just utter chaos, why are they not resetting the planet in a much faster and less harmful way? Why the vaccines, chips, making everyone sterile or starving to death if you refuse? Why not a fake 'natural catastrophe' or whatever? Is this still like a test ground for the federation to see how far we will go and how the planet is going to react when most will be injected with this crap? It just seems so wrong to me. It's like we are a bunch of rats in a lab.

But, anyways, we were already warned by Aneeka and Yazhi that in September/October/November some big things might happen. And i feel like telepathically I'm being told that I have to stay cautious now.
Thank you everyone for your work and thank you Gosia for making me a moderator. As always I love to help wherever I can. Much love to the crew in orbit! Stay safe. smile

~ Yashar

#7 2020-09-10 16:25:22

mitkobs

Hello friends! I would like more information about Taygetean way of life. How a city or a infrastructure look like there. What is in there in a big city. How a typical building look like outside and inside, from what materials is built. How Taygetans spend good time, how they amuse themselves. Is there art creating - writers writing literature, poets, singers, actors, artists-painters. Do they have theaters, operas, movies, museums, galleries. Do they play sports and is there a competitive element in the sport. What are their original totally different from Earth entertainments. What are the current problems in the Taygetan society. Are all people happy with living in a society that fulfill their material needs for free, without asking anything in return. I can ask many more questions but these are enough for now. Thank you and all be well!

#8 2020-09-10 17:17:37

Tigerhawk

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The aim of this method, would be to learn about the Taygetans in a more natural and fluid way, as opposed to the formalness of an interview. I at least hope Gosia makes a video series on the personal stories of each crew member (at least the mains one we as the public know of). Great and thorough questions, thanks for asking them smile

Oh, an interview series with individual crew members would be really fascinating.

#9 2020-09-10 19:15:41

Happy

But didn't Gosia already have separate videos and interviews with Aneeka, Alenym and D'or Kal El?

I mean, lightshoes for dancing, and how to clean the engines of your craft... Those were actually very interesting conversations. "We actually fancy low-tech gadgets...", D'or Kal El said (or something to that effect). smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#10 2020-09-10 19:28:16

Happy

haha... a personal meeting could perhaps do the trick? big_smile big_smile

#11 2020-09-10 19:45:10

Happy

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 1): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu19w25_P8

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 2): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFlGfM1Ue8

Live Sessions with Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Taygetean Pleiadian Pilot in the Orbit of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviNoJOCmX0

You're welcome! Likewise. I'm sure she'll read this before any personal message from me smile

#12 2020-09-10 20:13:13

Happy

Extraterrestrial Races: Urmahs -Feline Race (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … munication

"Place of origin: The star VEGA, planets Lyra and Avalon. But the same as the Alpha Dracos they have colonies all over the galaxy, especially in this quadrant. Note that they come from the same planets as the Lyrians. They coexisted and cooperated among themselves. They are friendly to each other. Peaceful symbiosis, with a large colony on Sirius. They have colonies on thousands of planets, but the colony on Sirius is especially large, second only to Vega."

smile

#13 2020-09-10 20:48:39

Happy

We are very lucky to have Gosia, with her dedication and spirit, doing this for/with all of us. And of course for the Taygetans to be willing to communicate this with us. Gosia has her own private life, too, I'm sure, but we've met most of her team in the videos, I think. Even her family i Poland. We couldn't ask for a more straight forward person to do this. And it's so apparent that she really enjoys it too. Marvelous girl...

They are are humans, too, with head, two arms and two feet - standard "universal design". smile Though some differences in anatomy and physiology, which makes interbreeding difficult with us, as I've understood. And significant differences in the brain, too.

Aneeka has actually indicated that we at some point could enjoy a more thorough description of how their holographic society works, and how we can build our own. This is also dependent on the Federation, and how they behave. Some hints have been given though, in the earlier videos. But there are many aspects and perspectives in this, and I guess some information must mature before more advanced information is given. Remember this is the most direct communication between ET's and humans on Earth these days...

#14 2020-09-10 21:20:21

Happy

Nature of Reality - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocoUZryD_c
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/natu … munication

[10:53]
"The entire material world as perceived from high densities is imagination. The only thing that separates high and low densities is perception agreements. Again, the only thing limiting you is the idea that you are limited."

High Federation - Intervention - Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZrihV1mYw
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/high … a-pleiades

[15:20]
"But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever. Because it is clear to me that humans tend towards stagnation a lot more than other races."

"What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention."

#15 2020-09-14 10:13:31

cosmonaut102

Hi. I hear the vaccines have nanobots. I got a flushot about 15 years ago. It was a long time ago. Should I be worried or am I safe from the hidden nanobots. Also I heard you can make a homemade emp device that will destroy the nanobots. Is there truth to that?

#16 2020-09-14 21:01:24

Sipuli

Hello Gosia, could you please ask them to clarify the Law Of One material, it was channeled by a group of beings who called themselves Ra.
As the spiritual community in the whole world are chasing after this teaching, I have my doubts about it.
I do have my own research. But still love to hear a confirmation from the one could see things better from above.

Also a suggestion to Aneeka or any crew member that have had incarnated experience as Earth human. Could they share their memory to us, how they were born and growing up as a little human, about the memory with their Earth family, any beautiful things beside the tough experience, and how do they wake up to their life mission.

Thank you so much. smile

Last edited by Sipuli (2020-09-14 21:05:23)

#17 2020-09-15 16:01:52

Yashar wrote:

Hello Gosia, Matias and everyone else! smile

There are still some things that are not completely clear to me. Before, it was stated that the federation would not allow a nuclear war because it would end the game here. Also, they wouldn't allow the cabal to kill the population with an actual deadly virus because 'millions would die'. But then, at the same time, THEY want to reset the whole civilization and start new. Sometimes it is not completely clear what the federation allows and what not. How I understand it is that they only allow a high number of deaths if it is under the federations control, no? They take the power from the cabal and make themselves look like the good guys who want to save humanity while in the end they just want the same thing. They just want to do it in their own way. That's at least how it looks to me.

Also, if it's true that humanity progresses to a point where it is an impossible knot to solve and just utter chaos, why are they not resetting the planet in a much faster and less harmful way? Why the vaccines, chips, making everyone sterile or starving to death if you refuse? Why not a fake 'natural catastrophe' or whatever? Is this still like a test ground for the federation to see how far we will go and how the planet is going to react when most will be injected with this crap? It just seems so wrong to me. It's like we are a bunch of rats in a lab.

But, anyways, we were already warned by Aneeka and Yazhi that in September/October/November some big things might happen. And i feel like telepathically I'm being told that I have to stay cautious now.
Thank you everyone for your work and thank you Gosia for making me a moderator. As always I love to help wherever I can. Much love to the crew in orbit! Stay safe. smile

~ Yashar

Swaruu saying,

If someone is high frequency, the Earth is a difficult place to be,
and if the frequency of the planet drops even more, due to all the negativity that is happening almost everywhere, then the frequency mismatch increases a lot,
making the star seeds feel even more uncomfortable, but it's also due to normal things,
like realizing that they've been living a lie, that everything they were told is false.
(~ Yazhí)

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-15 16:02:36)

#18 2020-09-16 11:06:56

@Swaruu @Gosia @dale @robert @robert369

Greetings Saludos,

List of questions below.

1 -Do the 5D beings that inhabit the pleiadian star system have lucid dreaming powers.

2 -can they not only lucid dream but actually control what they want to dream with some sort of technology. let's say they sleep and get the rest that they need but while resting their 5D light bodies, i mean more light than what us 3D creatures have, can the 5D beings with some technology go into whatever dream they want to ?

3 - can they control their dreams ? or maybe they prefer to have zero dreams by tech suppressing equipment etc. ?

4 -do they surround themselves with any devices or high technology fields when sleeping to enhance the sleep process ? and maybe to protect them in the case of an unexpected attack while they are asleep ?

5 -Do the pleiadian network of beings on the different planets absorb energy from for example the sun or another cosmic energy source or can they simulate an energy source in their laboratories etc.

6 -Do they go to restaurants sometimes or is their food made at home or just eaten fresh from where it grows ?

7 -Do the pleidian network of planets have servants ? either taken by force or those that voluntarily serve the higher ranks etc. and are possibly compensated by gaining wisdoms and other valuable information, teachings, or other beneficial things that can benefit their growth and or current situation, or the servant may be glad to serve for the good of the planet and overall race so that the higher ranks can do what they need to do without distractions due to minor chores etc. and then that in turn will help the overall planet by serving and helping the higher ranks etc. ?

Thanks for the answers here or i will see the answers possibly in the upcoming videos.

Billion galactic thanks.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:53:25)

#19 2020-10-13 21:58:05

Stan

Hallo,
One of the areas I’m interested in is natural healing techniques. We are just frequency and as so we can use several different methods and equipment from crystals, sound (bowls, forks or digital generators), light to Reiki and sutras, and hand mudras. We can practice sun gazing and collect solar “prana” that gives enough energy...
Since we are frequency we can, using above techniques activate, correct or transfer energy into troubled areas. Based on what I learned we are/have multidimensional bodies, and frequency healing applies on them, so we can heal the 3d body.
I don’t own a lab and/or financial background to test how all things work, and since there is a lot of unreliable sources would like to hear some comments about this. I know it all can work, and that it is a matter of consciousness of healer and the ones needing help. Is it all “just” consciousness and intention, with a lot of practice for expanding our own bio-field?
A question about our multidimensional body. Is our (human) perspective on Etheric, Casual, light... monad with 12 over souls that each  has 12 souls ..., Logos, Planetary Logos,...  is it any truth about that?
We can read that a certain monad (let me say Senat Kumara) did something to correct our timeline or had some battle with Archons... How much truth is in there? Writings of Lev on  https://www.disclosurenews.it/on-the-wa … -with-lev/

Thanks, and wish You ALL a great day
Stane

Last edited by Stan (2020-10-13 22:06:56)

#20 2020-10-17 18:58:24

Corpse

QUESTION :

If we decide to create/imagine something over and over again,a person,another world etc...
Do we creating it at This moment,or it is already been created,and it was always there?

...i remember Gosia did mentioned the answer somewhere in a video.... if anybody Remember it,you can comment <3 <3

Energy cannot be created or destroyed ? is this means that everything is already created,even if we imagine something now? to create it

Last edited by Corpse (2020-10-17 20:01:46)

#21 2020-10-31 08:28:06

zip97402

Hi I am new on here
So sure if you could or would, but it seem to me that some video's on the Kathara manuals that seem to teach about human  stair step creation model. These PDF documents seem to be telling the reader about how to build a holographic person and if it is taken a bit further from person into a planet into a solar system into clusters of solar systems into larger and larger systems. I keep a set on my computers there are some find drawing. Here is a on-link so you can see it for your self.
Gosia when i see hear you from the Taygeteans I recall what I have seen in these documents it helps a lot to fill in gaps.

https://kosl111871782.files.wordpress.c … -lotus.pdf

#22 2020-11-04 15:20:38

mitkobs

Gosia, please ask Swaruu about dinosaurs. Were they real or a science hoax?

#23 2020-11-04 20:32:28

mitkobs

How so authentic bones of dinosaurs not ever exhibited in museums, but only plastered skeletons. They say that real bones are kept for safety reasons in vaults but no one independent from official science circles is allowed to go and see those bones. And how bones survive 60 million years and how they are found on places of high altitude in cold areas when reptiles cannot live in cold areas. Before the planetary flood, today above sea level territories, were high mountain areas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-11-05 05:56:34)

#24 2020-11-05 04:43:08

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

How so authentic bones of dinosaurs not ever exhibited in museums, but only plastered skeletons. They say that real bones are kept for safety reasons in vaults but no one independent from official science circles is allowed to go and see those bones. And how bones survive 60 million years and how they are found on places of high altitude in cold areas when reptiles cannot live in cold areas. Before the planetary flood today above sea level territories are high mountain areas.

Their timeframe of 60million years is a lie, just as almost all of the "radiation based" measurements (e.g. carbon dating) are way off an actual age. In other words: Anything that fake-science claims without having actual facts, is a lie or fantasy.

Especially since there was no ice age, which is fantasy too because it simply was a convenient lie to cover all real history.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#25 2020-11-05 20:03:38

Geocnn65

Gosia wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into consideration, although the subjects of those photos may not be easy to explain, from 3D perspective. Greetings!

Gosia,  hello!  In regard to the recent video ATLANTIS, LEMURIA, REPTILIANS, ADAM AND EVE, TIAMAT - TAYGETEAN
PLEIADIAN ROLE IN ANCIENT HISTORY.  I have researched this topic for many years and explored many teachings on this.  Swaruu mentioned the Taygetans were the “Snake” in the garden.  I wish to ask in regard to this, was the Bible written but reptilian influence.  I have believed that Jehovah, the father of eugenics and racial distinctions was a negative being and perhaps even reptilian.  Aside from Jesus of Nazareth, was the Jewish religion and teachings all manipulated by the reptilians?

Board footer