You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-06 22:22:57

Matias
Administrator

Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello all!

In this thread you can ask any questions relating to Cosmic Agencys videos or if you have a suggestion for a topic what interests you.

Lets all use this thread to communicate the above subjects, so the forum stays nice and clean smile

Thanks to all!


Molon Labe

Offline

#2 2020-09-08 21:39:52

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

The subject of Billy Meier came up in the last video about how the contact was real but some of the content was fake. The subject of Billy Meier has been a hot topic among UFO enthusiasts for a long time, and there is a lot on the internet debunking him.

Gosia, I am wondering if Yazhi Swaruu or Aneeka would be willing to offer clarification on the topic and what exactly happened with him. For example, the photos that are supposedly Asket and others that debunkers say are women from the Dean Martin Show.

It's a relevant topic worthy of further understanding because it is the most famous contact involving our friends.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2020-09-08 21:40:49)

Offline

#3 2020-09-09 22:30:46

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into consideration, although the subjects of those photos may not be easy to explain, from 3D perspective. Greetings!

Offline

#4 2020-09-09 22:36:23

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thanks Gosia. I feel like I can handle explanations from higher perspectives, but I can also understand that on a YouTube video with a broader audience, there are some things that a lot of people aren't ready for.

Offline

#5 2020-09-09 22:44:01

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Exactly right. Some things when explained could be counterproductive as they stretch credibility. I am not saying thats what happened there, as I am not sure EXACTLY, I am only suspecting based on what I know in general about these things and 5D reality. Greetings.

Offline

#6 2020-09-10 00:20:53

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia and team,

In one of your videos; it was said that the race, Urmah, also exist on the planets of the Taygetan system. Is Urmah the name for the species? If so, then can we refer to them as Urmah, Taygetan, Pleiadeans? (for those from the Pleiades). By extension, what then are the names of the species that make up the Taygetan crew? When it comes to the 'inner circle,' of your contact, they are only mentioned as Taygetan, no further details of their species-race. For ex (and maybe I've forgotten); in Anneka's intro video, it wasn't mentioned what race of Taygetan she is?


I know her illustration is of a human-like female, as we have here. But her body developed on a different planet, under different conditions, so her species (& the rest of the crew) wouldn't be considered 'human'. Maybe make a video giving more details (such as types of species-races) of the beings that predominantly live on the most populated planets of Taygeta? If that's putting anyone's security at risk, then maybe not. But if it's ok, I will be very happy to learn more details about the Taygetan crew big_smile

Thank you,
Seeker_Ivy

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 10:59:37)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#7 2020-09-10 09:46:14

Yashar
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia, Matias and everyone else! smile

There are still some things that are not completely clear to me. Before, it was stated that the federation would not allow a nuclear war because it would end the game here. Also, they wouldn't allow the cabal to kill the population with an actual deadly virus because 'millions would die'. But then, at the same time, THEY want to reset the whole civilization and start new. Sometimes it is not completely clear what the federation allows and what not. How I understand it is that they only allow a high number of deaths if it is under the federations control, no? They take the power from the cabal and make themselves look like the good guys who want to save humanity while in the end they just want the same thing. They just want to do it in their own way. That's at least how it looks to me.

Also, if it's true that humanity progresses to a point where it is an impossible knot to solve and just utter chaos, why are they not resetting the planet in a much faster and less harmful way? Why the vaccines, chips, making everyone sterile or starving to death if you refuse? Why not a fake 'natural catastrophe' or whatever? Is this still like a test ground for the federation to see how far we will go and how the planet is going to react when most will be injected with this crap? It just seems so wrong to me. It's like we are a bunch of rats in a lab.

But, anyways, we were already warned by Aneeka and Yazhi that in September/October/November some big things might happen. And i feel like telepathically I'm being told that I have to stay cautious now.
Thank you everyone for your work and thank you Gosia for making me a moderator. As always I love to help wherever I can. Much love to the crew in orbit! Stay safe. smile

~ Yashar

Offline

#8 2020-09-10 16:25:22

mitkobs
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello friends! I would like more information about Taygetean way of life. How a city or a infrastructure look like there. What is in there in a big city. How a typical building look like outside and inside, from what materials is built. How Taygetans spend good time, how they amuse themselves. Is there art creating - writers writing literature, poets, singers, actors, artists-painters. Do they have theaters, operas, movies, museums, galleries. Do they play sports and is there a competitive element in the sport. What are their original totally different from Earth entertainments. What are the current problems in the Taygetan society. Are all people happy with living in a society that fulfill their material needs for free, without asking anything in return. I can ask many more questions but these are enough for now. Thank you and all be well!

Offline

#9 2020-09-10 16:53:30

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

mitkobs wrote:

Hello friends! I would like more information about Taygetean way of life. How a city or a infrastructure look like there. What is in there in a big city. How a typical building look like outside and inside, from what materials is built. How Taygetans spend good time, how they amuse themselves. Is there art creating - writers writing literature, poets, singers, actors, artists-painters. Do they have theaters, operas, movies, museums, galleries. Do they play sports and is there a competitive element in the sport. What are their original totally different from Earth entertainments. What are the current problems in the Taygetan society. Are all people happy with living in a society that fulfill their material needs for free, without asking anything in return. I can ask many more questions but these are enough for now. Thank you and all be well!

I second this mitkobs smile

Suggestion: What do you think if Gosia wove the answers to these questions, through the individual Taygetan stories, like that of Anneka? We will get the details - answers, from whatever pieces of information each crew member shares of their life in that society. For ex; Anneka could share with us, if as a child she ever got to spend time and play at their equivalent of our parks on Earth. Through her response, we will learn if beings on Temmer spend time enjoying the outdoors (& in what ways), and if their children do and enjoy the activity of 'playing at the park,' as ours do on Earth. The aim of this method, would be to learn about the Taygetans in a more natural and fluid way, as opposed to the formalness of an interview. I at least hope Gosia makes a video series on the personal stories of each crew member (at least the mains one we as the public know of). Great and thorough questions, thanks for asking them smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 16:59:05)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#10 2020-09-10 17:17:37

Tigerhawk
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The aim of this method, would be to learn about the Taygetans in a more natural and fluid way, as opposed to the formalness of an interview. I at least hope Gosia makes a video series on the personal stories of each crew member (at least the mains one we as the public know of). Great and thorough questions, thanks for asking them smile

Oh, an interview series with individual crew members would be really fascinating.

Offline

#11 2020-09-10 17:22:16

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Tigerhawk wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The aim of this method, would be to learn about the Taygetans in a more natural and fluid way, as opposed to the formalness of an interview. I at least hope Gosia makes a video series on the personal stories of each crew member (at least the mains one we as the public know of). Great and thorough questions, thanks for asking them smile

Oh, an interview series with individual crew members would be really fascinating.

I agree with this too smile

I recall Gosia's method being as conversation. So I suggested a similar method as she is comfortable with. But if she (& Taygetans) is - are up to conduct a formal interview with each crew member, then even better wink smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 17:25:43)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#12 2020-09-10 19:15:41

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

But didn't Gosia already have separate videos and interviews with Aneeka, Alenym and D'or Kal El?

I mean, lightshoes for dancing, and how to clean the engines of your craft... Those were actually very interesting conversations. "We actually fancy low-tech gadgets...", D'or Kal El said (or something to that effect). smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#13 2020-09-10 19:22:43

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

But didn't Gosia already have separate videos and interviews with Aneeka, Alenym and D'or Kal El?

I mean, lightshoes for dancing, and how to clean the engines of your craft... Those were actually very interesting conversations. "We actually fancy low-tech gadgets..." (D'or Kal El). smile

I only recall of Anneka's interview, the other crew members only had things mentioned about them throughout various videos. I think, at least it's my idea, to have a video series - interview like, for at least the crew members the public is aware of. So D'or Kal El would have his own video, Yazhi Swaruu her own etc like this. But just an idea ofc big_smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 19:24:16)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#14 2020-09-10 19:28:16

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

haha... a personal meeting could perhaps do the trick? big_smile big_smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#15 2020-09-10 19:34:18

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

haha... a personal meeting could perhaps do the trick? big_smile big_smile

Although this could be true for some, I was suggesting ideas short of such a direct method tongue

Happy, since you are a moderator here, can you please let Gosia know I too am available to help out in the same position? smile I don't have a Google account so can't post my username on her YT Community post, asking for volunteers to help moderate this forum.

Thank you if you can, and nice chatting with you smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 19:34:41)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#16 2020-09-10 19:45:10

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 1): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu19w25_P8

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 2): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFlGfM1Ue8

Live Sessions with Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Taygetean Pleiadian Pilot in the Orbit of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviNoJOCmX0


You're welcome! Likewise. I'm sure she'll read this before any personal message from me smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#17 2020-09-10 20:05:33

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 1): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu19w25_P8

Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 2): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFlGfM1Ue8

Live Sessions with Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Taygetean Pleiadian Pilot in the Orbit of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviNoJOCmX0


You're welcome! Likewise. I'm sure she'll read this before any personal message from me smile

Thx u for those video links Happy, I'll review them. We still have crew members who haven't done an interview tongue

By the way, do u happen to recall if Gosia said the races of Anneka, Yazhi, & the rest of the crew ladies we know of?

To my knowledge, they are only referred to as Taygetans. But that's a star, with planets that have countless races on them. Just as was mentioned that the Urmah, also inhabits Taygetan planets. So of the Urmah in the Pleiades, we could refer to them as Urmah, Taygetan, Pleiadean. But what can we say about the races of Anneka, her brother, Yazhi and the others?

Anyway, I already asked this question in this section of the forum, so if you aren't sure then Gosia might respond smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 20:09:52)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#18 2020-09-10 20:13:13

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Extraterrestrial Races: Urmahs -Feline Race (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … munication

"Place of origin: The star VEGA, planets Lyra and Avalon. But the same as the Alpha Dracos they have colonies all over the galaxy, especially in this quadrant. Note that they come from the same planets as the Lyrians. They coexisted and cooperated among themselves. They are friendly to each other. Peaceful symbiosis, with a large colony on Sirius. They have colonies on thousands of planets, but the colony on Sirius is especially large, second only to Vega."

smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#19 2020-09-10 20:30:45

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

Extraterrestrial Races: Urmahs -Feline Race (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … munication

"Place of origin: The star VEGA, planets Lyra and Avalon. But the same as the Alpha Dracos they have colonies all over the galaxy, especially in this quadrant. Note that they come from the same planets as the Lyrians. They coexisted and cooperated among themselves. They are friendly to each other. Peaceful symbiosis, with a large colony on Sirius. They have colonies on thousands of planets, but the colony on Sirius is especially large, second only to Vega."

smile

How is this applicable to what race Anneka, her brother, Yazhi, and the other known ladies are?

It would be nice to get a more clear & concise outline of the members of Gosia's inner circle + more details about them. I know Yazhi is her main contact, but I don't recall what Taygetan, Pleiadian race she was in her 5D form? Or what type of a being she is in her Yazhi form.

This isn't imminent to our world problems, but it will give added insight into Taygetan structure, which is always interesting to learn about smile

To be clear, I'm simply making suggestions or seconding those of others I also agree with - want to learn more about. I'm very grateful for all the information we have had shared with us so far by Gosia. Her topic choices are very good, and it makes me want to learn more smile


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#20 2020-09-10 20:48:39

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

We are very lucky to have Gosia, with her dedication and spirit, doing this for/with all of us. And of course for the Taygetans to be willing to communicate this with us. Gosia has her own private life, too, I'm sure, but we've met most of her team in the videos, I think. Even her family i Poland. We couldn't ask for a more straight forward person to do this. And it's so apparent that she really enjoys it too. Marvelous girl...

They are are humans, too, with head, two arms and two feet - standard "universal design". smile Though some differences in anatomy and physiology, which makes interbreeding difficult with us, as I've understood. And significant differences in the brain, too.

Aneeka has actually indicated that we at some point could enjoy a more thorough description of how their holographic society works, and how we can build our own. This is also dependent on the Federation, and how they behave. Some hints have been given though, in the earlier videos. But there are many aspects and perspectives in this, and I guess some information must mature before more advanced information is given. Remember this is the most direct communication between ET's and humans on Earth these days...


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#21 2020-09-10 21:07:00

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

We are very lucky to have Gosia, with her dedication and spirit, doing this for/with all of us. And of course for the Taygetans to be willing to communicate this with us. Gosia has her own private life, too, I'm sure, but we've met most of her team in the videos, I think. Even her family i Poland. We couldn't ask for a more straight forward person to do this. And it's so apparent that she really enjoys it too. Marvelous girl...

They are are humans, too, with head, two arms and two feet - standard "universal design". smile Though some differences in anatomy and physiology, which makes interbreeding difficult with us, as I've understood. And significant differences in the brain, too.

Aneeka has actually indicated that we at some point could enjoy a more thorough description of how their holographic society works, and how we can build our own. This is also dependent on the Federation, and how they behave. Some hints have been given though, in the earlier videos. But there are many aspects and perspectives in this, and I guess some information must mature before more advanced information is given. Remember this is the most direct communication between ET's and humans on Earth these days...

I agree, Gosia is fantastic with all she has done & the transparency throughout the process of her disclosure efforts smile

As I've clarified, I'm making suggestions to help shape this project for the benefit of all that are drawn to the material shared. I think it's possible to appreciate the current dynamics we have, while also coming up with new ways to refine this unique and expansive contact.

At the very least, my star - seed goal while down here; is to help make Earth 'just another 5D planet,' to the Federation wink So they can stop the nightmare level of events they are mercilessly unleashing on this planet, in its 3D version, and on the beings having to endure them here sad

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 21:07:41)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#22 2020-09-10 21:20:21

Happy
Moderator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Nature of Reality - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocoUZryD_c
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/natu … munication

[10:53]
"The entire material world as perceived from high densities is imagination. The only thing that separates high and low densities is perception agreements. Again, the only thing limiting you is the idea that you are limited."


High Federation - Intervention - Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZrihV1mYw
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/high … a-pleiades

[15:20]
"But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever. Because it is clear to me that humans tend towards stagnation a lot more than other races."

"What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention."


Discuss the message, not the messenger. smile

Offline

#23 2020-09-10 22:05:50

Seeker_Ivy
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Happy wrote:

Nature of Reality - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocoUZryD_c
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/natu … munication

[10:53]
"The entire material world as perceived from high densities is imagination. The only thing that separates high and low densities is perception agreements. Again, the only thing limiting you is the idea that you are limited."


High Federation - Intervention - Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZrihV1mYw
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/high … a-pleiades

[15:20]
"But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever. Because it is clear to me that humans tend towards stagnation a lot more than other races."

"What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention."

I'm not sure how much direct contact on a mass scale could help, as Yazhi also said for many, ETs don't exist in their reality. So the act of interfering or direct contact, can be seen as reality imposition to those we think are asleep - trying to wake up. What makes our version of reality more valid than theirs? This based off of Yazhi's teaching in the Nature of Reality video, which you kindly provided the link for smile

But I support and am in favor of; resuming operation First Contact, on at least an individual & small group basis wink smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-09-10 22:09:01)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#24 2020-09-10 23:51:54

knightking
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hey all.  Just wondering, why are Transcripts written in capital letters?  It makes it hard to read.  Thanks.

Offline

#25 2020-09-11 01:58:22

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I shall second this notion, using caps all over is a pain in the eyes.

Luckily the text is not in actual caps but it is just a capitalized font, so I am copying the content out into a word processor and select another font there for reading. An alternative method would be a browser plug-in (e.g. for FireFox) that allows to define a font for each website.

Still, it would be best if readability could be the primary concern of the team, so I have to request a font change for all the transcripts and to avoid caps fonts allover the website. I mean... why would one put a lot of effort into creating a transcript if not for getting it read easily - as if the content itself isn't already hard enough to grasp for many even if it was nicely readable...

knightking wrote:

Hey all.  Just wondering, why are Transcripts written in capital letters?  It makes it hard to read.  Thanks.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB