You are not logged in.

#376 2021-08-23 15:22:30

Albert

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
Orffyreus wrote:

who owns inventions that are made on Earth

it also means that we at best can find but never invent anything.

This doesn't mean that "inventors" do not need to put significant effort into finding new things,.

Yes. I remember a while ago when it was pointed out to me the entomology of the word, ReSearch. It implies we once had or knew, but need to research to retrieve what was lost. Its the old, “there is nothing new under the sun”

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#377 2021-08-25 06:17:11

TomTom

How do Alfa Dracones cultivate and fabricate meat if they have wings and are 15 meters tall.

Do they use fingers?

#378 2021-08-25 06:18:52

TomTom

Actually, How do they do anything at all

#379 2021-08-25 06:41:53

mitkobs

The tech is accommodated to their size and body specifics. Like the tech of Urmah is accommodated to their physique. And also they are mentalists and probably can do things just with their minds.

#380 2021-08-25 08:16:11

TomTom

mitkobs wrote:

The tech is accommodated to their size and body specifics. Like the tech of Urmah is accommodated to their physique. And also they are mentalists and probably can do things just with their minds.

Okay but how do they do fine details. even big tech have small parts. if they evolved like others. how did they start out? its hard to make the first part of a computer by hand if your can use your fingers.. im not saying it cant be done. I'm just curious how they did in a practical way.

#381 2021-08-25 08:17:21

TomTom

cant*

#382 2021-08-25 10:24:37

mitkobs

Think out of the box. All is made for their size and specifics of needs. A computer can be just a crystalline structure programmed as such. And they probably have helpers-servants, lesser Draconians and Reptiles.

#383 2021-08-25 12:36:55

TomTom

mitkobs wrote:

Think out of the box. All is made for their size and specifics of needs. A computer can be just a crystalline structure programmed as such. And they probably have helpers-servants, lesser Draconians and Reptiles.

Yes I know but I wonder what their lowest level of tech ever was like. I mean , If you need a sharp knife you need the be able to work in details. maybe they are never in such state.

#384 2021-08-25 12:38:16

TomTom

Ymarsakar wrote:

That os an interesting question, how alpha dracos xeveloped their civ tech base.

It wont look like humanity s dev history. For one thing the nano scale printing od humans was from reverse engineered tech dropped by et ships.

So human silicon computer chips are not natural so to speak.

What is a more natural tech progression is atlantean dna manipulation or mayan stone tech ships.

Essentially tesla frequency and mind over matter. Dragons were said to cast magixk via voice incantations. This is sound manipulating matter and reality. They can also shapeshift or astral travel.

Okay interesting if they build their tech up in some totally other way like reality manipulation from ''the start'' so to speak.

#385 2021-08-25 15:51:24

mitkobs

You should not compare Dragon reality with human reality, it is something else. Probably is hard to imagine how a high tech Draconian way of life is from our human perspective. And they are not so keen to show their way of life or receive human visitors to witness their reality.

#386 2021-08-25 17:03:10

TomTom

mitkobs wrote:

You should not compare Dragon reality with human reality, it is something else. Probably is hard to imagine how a high tech Draconian way of life is from our human perspective. And they are not so keen to show their way of life or receive human visitors to witness their reality.

Are you up for going on a friendly Draco daily life study trip. Please bring brownies. Hey guys how do you brush your teeth!?

#387 2021-08-25 17:16:47

TomTom

It is mentioned that they make Jewelry and togas. Its actually super interesting how they make this stuff. If it is the same high tech way as Tygetans or another way.

I would still like to know that..

#388 2021-08-25 18:57:34

mitkobs

I think they do not like visitors especially such who easily can be on their menu. But if you get invitation and have a courage to be in such presence and situation then you should definitely visit. But still more safer way to know them is by what data the holograpic quantum computer is stacked up for them.

#389 2021-08-25 19:20:45

I have data that i want Swaruu X to read,and if is interesant enought to hear in
Taygetean Videos.

Text From

bibliotecapleyades-net-CIENCIA-ciencia_brain49-htm

This article will presume you have a basic knowledge of the pineal gland, an important endocrine gland that is said to be the seat of enlightenment.
If you need to back up a little and inform yourself more about what the pineal gland is, you can start here before reading further.

Activating your pineal gland, or spiritual ‘eye’ and detoxing it are two different things. In essence, the detoxification allows you to remove the crystallized deposits, which keep the gland as a caged bird, or a princess jailed in her own ivory tower.

Once the pineal gland is decalcified, you can start to practice things which will help to ‘turn it on’ and amp up natural production of your body’s own psychedelic drug DMT.

The actor, Jim Carrey, talks about how thought is responsible for almost all of the suffering we experience, and how he realized this through an activation of his pineal gland.

In his book, and documentary 'The Spirit Molecule', Rick Strasssman talks about how the chemical DMT allows a deeper understanding of ‘reality’ as we know it.

Many shamans and yogis have practiced different means of awakening the pineal gland for centuries.

So, without further ado, here is what you need to do to start to detox and awaken this shining gem of an endocrine gland:

Stop the calcification of the gland by reducing halides. These come in the form of fluoride, chlorine, and bromide, all of which come into your body primarily through the water you drink and bathe in. Install a water purification system. Drink only de-chlorinated and de-fluorinated water.

Remove the use of pesticides, fungicides, and mercury (from toxic fish primarily), and other toxins from your diet. Only purchase organic, non-GMO foods. It is no mistake that Monsanto and companies like them have invested so heavily in keeping you ‘unrealized.’ Not only do GMO foods cause cancer, but they inhibit the functioning of the pineal gland.

Stop using sugar, caffeine, and alcohol to numb yourself. While these ‘drugs,’ and yes they are drugs if you consider how they affect your brain chemistry, can give you a temporary fix, they also impede the pineal gland’s functioning and add to its calcification.

Reduce refined starches, they turn to sugar in your body any how, and can impede the functioning of the pineal gland. Instead eat complex starches like brown rice, or spelt flour.

Reduce stress. Cortisol and Adrenaline, as well as other hormones that are created by the adrenal glands when you are stressed can interfere with melatonin and serotonin, the sister hormones to DMT, or the pineal elixir that helps us wake up. Interestingly, we make more melatonin when we are in complete darkness. This is what allows the ‘inner’ light to shine more brightly. While you can sleep for three days straight, this is hard to do without some kind of sleeping pill. The ancient yogis and shamans would sit in caves in meditation in order to induce higher levels of melatonin, and thus awaken their pineal glands.

Stop Smoking. Tobacco smoke is toxic for the body in general, but has extremely detrimental effects on pineal health. This is true of marijuana as well.

Drugs like cocaine, heroine, etc. cause the pineal gland to falter and can awaken portals of spiritual reality prematurely, or cause them to be very distorted. They can also shut down our faculties for ‘higher awareness’ altogether.

Eat raw cacao - or dark chocolate. Chocolate in its pure form can help to decalcify the pineal gland.

Consume neem extract. Neem is one of India’s super herbs. It has been used for thousands of years and purifies almost every system of the body.

Reduce meat and dairy.

Reduce acidic beverages like soda, and energy drinks (also due to sugar and caffeine content.

Enhancing the Inner Light

There are many ways to enhance the inner light of the third eye, and to elicit higher concentrations of DMT.

Drinking Ayahuasca is one of them, practicing yoga is another. Inversions are particularly helpful because they increase blood flow to the pineal gland when you are upside down.

Professor Watts once said this about DMT,

“Load Universe Into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.”

Our brains actually yearn for DMT.

Inversions are great for other reasons, too. According to David Coulter, Ph.D., who taught anatomy at the University of Minnesota for 18 years, when one inverts, tissue fluids of the lower extremities drain-far more effectively than when one is asleep. Areas of congestion clear.

In a 1992 Yoga International article on Headstand and the circulatory system, Coulter wrote:

“If you can remain in an inverted posture for just 3 to 5 minutes, the blood will not only drain quickly to the heart, but tissue fluids will flow more efficiently into the veins and lymph channels of the lower extremities and of the abdominal and pelvic organs, facilitating a healthier exchange of nutrients and wastes between cells and capillaries.”

The most profound affect of yogic inversions is on what the gurus in India call the ‘amrit’ or nectar of Brahma. There are countless yogic practices, which aim at helping this nectar flow.

The nectar they are referring to is the very same chemical DMT which helps us awaken to the more expansive Univers

Yoga Nidra

There are additional yogic practices that help to awaken the pineal gland.

They include yoga nidra, discussed extensively in the book Pharma Sutra, and third eye meditations as practiced by yogi, Amrit Desai.

“Yoga Nidra is the marriage of science and spirit-a transformative technique whose powerful healing qualities transcend all aspects of your being. Modern research has proven the benefits of meditative techniques on lowering stress and promoting overall health:

Electroencephalograph studies (EEG) demonstrate the increase of alpha brain waves, which are directly linked with the relaxation of the nervous system

Stress hormones are reduced, blood pressure and heart rates decline and the metabolic system slows down

Regular practice adds years to your lifespan (5-12 years if practiced daily)

Reactivating the pineal gland secretes melatonin, which helps prevent illness, retard premature aging, induce more restful sleep, boost the immune system, and promote healing”

Khecarī Mudrā
Another yogic technique for stimulating the pineal gland is an advanced yoga mudra involving placing the tongue in the upper palate to make it more flexible, then eventually guiding it into the nasal passages (like I said, usually only advanced yogis can do this).

A Hatha Yoga text, the Khecarīvidyā, states that kechari mudra enables one to raise Kundalini and access various stores of amrita in the head, which subsequently flood the body.

Siva, in the same text, gives instructions on how to cut the lingual frenulum as a necessary prerequisite for the kechari mudra practice.

Binaural Beats and Meditation: More Theta Waves

When the pineal gland is awakened, we experience vivid imagery and complete relaxation.

We usually only experience a theta brain wave state just between wakefulness and sleep, as we drift off from the ‘edge’ of consciousness. In this state we are extremely receptive to the wisdom of the Universe. We can literally tap into higher intelligence and other dimensions.

In a yogic or shamanic state of consciousness, marked by high theta brain wave activity (an often induced by meditation, drum playing with a steady beat of four and one-half times per second, or with binaural beats meant to entrain the brain waves for theta activity) we can access a ‘trance’ state which is more likely to come from an opened pineal gland and result in feelings of absolute bliss.

“Theta waves have been identified as the gateway to learning and memory.

Theta meditation increases creativity, enhances learning, reduces stress and awakens intuition as well as other extrasensory perception skills. Theta consciousness allows us to connect with our creative inspirations, spiritual guidance and peak experiences.

Through theta wave meditation, we can open our Third Eye and access the delta waves that unite us with Universal Energy and Cosmic Consciousness.”

The pineal gland truly is our gateway to other worlds. It needs to be cared for and nurtured back to its true health to allow us access to our highest wisdom, peace and joy.

There is a great two-hour lecture on this subject, the pineal gland, courtesy of the Terrence McKenna forum.

Do People want to Awaken,or to Sleep?.Remember or being a 3D Animal?:

I want to Remember,so i managed to do Kechari Mudra Phase 3,and now i am removing salt from brain,and
activating it litle by litle,is the organ that we use when we taste food,it can cause a Brain Orgasm.

I am only asperger autist,my essence is finer,not gross,i am not part
of the elite,i am a lone,unmanegable autism,that read mental stuff 24/7.

Robert seems say that he dont know what people see this videos,or Taygetean forums,but
i am only a left brained middle clase unmanegable unemployed autist,that read mental stuff 24/7,could be elohim mental genetics mixed
with aryan taygetean genetics,like says his material.

My essence is the essence of this three images mixed.

https://ibb.co/xDf62Gk

https://ibb.co/CbqZthN

https://ibb.co/0KBqT7H

One time i did contact telepatically a red dragon,i sayed friendly to humans thotian,to prove that
all this new age and ocult stuff is really real.I did shapeshift his Red Essence, in me,but
he did the etheric translation stuff,i am not reptilian,also all aliens hybrids are everywhere,people are blind,aryan warrior descendant are also everywhere,i let the red dragon insert his energy,shapeshift,to prove that all this stuff is real,and not
hallucinations,now i know,he inserted shapehifted his essence near my two hears,and
inserted etheric psicotronic implant,to hear the astral plane,to open the two inner ear chakras,and even do astral travel easy.

Cobra 2012 portal says that red dragon are friendly,he did have
eyes that he was friendly,not dead essence like draco at least,i feeled that he does
not feed of death.

I am not elite,not reptilian,i am perhaps a schizo human that went to far,to thanks to
that i now know that the stuff is real,and i want all the truth,not live in a planet of sheep.

My essence is 75% lyran 25% elohim mental,and i added some i sayed red dragon,but is a addon,i did not born like this,i did
it to know if this stuff is real,and also is gives me more physical strengh,and etheric powers boosting.

Like is a dream,a game like Swaruu Says,I wonder if most taygeteans videos viewers have souls even.

I wait for answers about the themes above,about opening the third eye,the real great
awakening,i wait for answers in taygetean videos.

Last edited by Turn-On-Your-Brain (2021-08-25 19:29:52)

I am a Asperger Autist.I always searched the Superior.I am only a Autist,unmanageable and abnormal.Perhaps is because i have a soul.
I am very Mental.I search like a machine mental stuff 24/7.
I have 25% less emotions than normal humans.
I know my stuff,because i search always like a machine.Kundalini is simply brain orgasm,opens Pineal Gland,people are retarded.

#390 2021-08-26 15:52:56

Ymarsakar wrote:

That os an interesting question, how alpha dracos xeveloped their civ tech base.

It wont look like humanity s dev history. For one thing the nano scale printing od humans was from reverse engineered tech dropped by et ships.

So human silicon computer chips are not natural so to speak.

What is a more natural tech progression is atlantean dna manipulation or mayan stone tech ships.

Essentially tesla frequency and mind over matter. Dragons were said to cast magixk via voice incantations. This is sound manipulating matter and reality. They can also shapeshift or astral travel.

This sounds about right. I've given the thought contemplation before in fantasy context how dragons as they are normally depicted would develop technology. Perhaps at the same time I tapped in to the real deal a bit. Humanity and humanoids on other planets have lived cycles where they are high in spirituality, magic, and the occult arts but relatively low in what we would normally consider "technology" when we use the phrase. They often stay at a "swords and sorcery" level for a long time until they hit an explosive and rapid tech renaissance and become an "eldritch" (fusion of magic and tech) civilization. That's all D&D terms mostly. That would be the most obvious path for a civilization of dragons.

Voice, sound, and telekinetic manipulation, as Ymarsakar mentioned, are logical methods by which a non-humanoid body type could build technology, even small scale and nanotech. Working together with(or in the case of STS subjugating) another race who has the dexterity to build tech with their bare hands is another shortcut. In D&D type mythology, it is often "dwarves" and/or "orcs" who work for dragons. Occasionally it is dragons or reptilians of a humanoid or centaur like body type.

Positive dragon races are, generally speaking, somewhat private and introverted, but if you are chill, sincere, and respectful and have a genuine interest, I'm sure they will be willing to connect on some level. No matter how reclusive or private a civilization is, being positively aligned with the heart chakra will mean that on some level, they do seek and find fulfillment in communicating with others who are different from their own culture and then finding the mirrors within one another to relate and connect.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-26 16:05:13)

righteously indignant

#391 2021-08-26 16:11:32

Scho'on Ta

Great Video about the Vatikan Gosia,

since the pope speaks positiv for vaccination i've doubts in the vatican.

I've learned from this video that everyone can do something in order to change the mind set or conciousness of humanity. I everyone tries to speak to people around him/ her and if an awakened person counts like 1000 sleeping persons, than we must be able to flip the conciousness. The sleeping ones may become more less with developing time.

The information provided her is very havy to sleeping ones. So it is necessary to check the person at first and tell her/ him only small peaces that can be prooven easily. The person grows....
When the word conspiration theory comes the "brain shut down" may be prevented with the "counter strike": No, its an ivestigation theory!

Nice greetings

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#392 2021-08-26 17:42:00

That's right. Lock and load, D'jedi! It's showtime.

righteously indignant

#393 2021-08-26 17:58:00

mitkobs

Program the 3D reality how you want it be. You all are the Source and what you think and what you imagine as reality matters. Sit alone in silence, close you eyes and describe within your mind the reality that you want to live in from now on. Do that every day on regular basis, do it with passion, do it with determination and we are going to start to see the change. It is that simple. Mind over matter forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-26 17:59:44)

#394 2021-08-26 20:12:00

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Why don't any of the other ET races in the universe think this game on Earth is wrong?  No one has the courage to oppose the Federation because they do not think it is necessary to intervene.  The law of unity does not apply to the whole universe.

Many do think such and assist, but they are not doing it openly for many good reasons. But be assured that benevolent ET help is present for a long a time already, otherwise Humanity as we know it today would already no longer exist - which includes us who are awakened enough to help the rest.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#395 2021-08-26 21:26:54

Brahman: things looks at a standstill for now. It's the calm before the storm. Nobody has stopped opposing the federation. Inner work and shadow work help not only ones self, but others.Through this work, miracles are truly possible. It helps other humans and starseeds on this planet, and it helps your soul family and allies.

righteously indignant

#396 2021-08-27 03:33:36

Genoveva wrote:

Humans don't create only negative entities. We also create positive entities and egregors. This group's egregor for example.

Went through an integration phase, but we are all bonding well now. This network we have is indeed something special. It seems a few of us have crossed a new threshold over the past week-two weeks or so. The future is looking bright if we keep strong and stay united smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-27 03:34:36)

righteously indignant

#397 2021-08-27 12:53:11

07wideeyes

I agree with what's said recently in this thread. The inner shadow work is not only a personal endeavour, but a collective one too. I haven't said it before, but I respect the way that Crystal Dragon, and others, have been transparent on the forum about their ups and downs of late. This includes both personally and in regard to this forum as a whole. If we can see one another's shadow sides, and see that it is integrated, or at least in the process, this is the basis for honest and open communication. It is the 'whole person' in communication. So we can hold different viewpoints, perspectives, and opinions, discuss them vigorously, without it getting nasty, personal, free of ad hominem attacks etc.

If we are getting a bit frustrated or disgruntled with other forum members, just ask the simple question: "Why am I here and not in the Justin Bieber fan club?" Immediately all will become clear.......

#398 2021-08-28 10:55:32

Kechari-Mudra

I have data that i want to put here if a Swarunian want to read,this to
give data about this to Contactee to hear it in Odysee and Youtube Channels.

The Elite really worships Downward Snake.

All the Planetary Body Etheric Circuit in Messed because Cosmic Wars.
We are in Kali Yuga.

Hinduism basically is Right,mixed with some Roman Mytology,Celt Mythology,and Greek Mytology,and Babylonian Mytology,
basically Ancient Aryans.

I am only a Asperger Autist with a Functioning Brain,i read 24/7 Mental Stuff,i am not Elite,or mason,only
a Asperger Autist,perhaps Mental Starseed,i did pay for a Star Seed Test,it say that i could be from Arcturus or Orion.
Perhaps a Mental Nordic Elf,or something,.

Also i will say something from Enoch Book.
Enoch Book is all distorted,like Bible,but i will say something interesing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elioud

Elioud or Eljo.
Sound like ¨Elfo¨.
Elves.Ancient Nordic Humans.
Enoch Book is all distorted,but also have interesing Stuff.

Also Jews says that all that are not Jews are Demons and Animals.
And that White is descendant of the Snake that tempted Eve.

Ancient Greek and Romans sayed that their
Ancestor were Titans.

Satya Yuga Humans were Titans.

Shudra Black People will be the Dominant Class in Kali Yuga.

Kali Yuga has only begun.

Ancient Babylon was Descending Dwapara Yuga.

There are much Dwapara Yuga Remnant,like
some virtues,Distorted Religions and White Peoples.

Mesoamerica was decadent Black Magick Atlantis.

The Snake,Quetzalcóatl was in Root Chakra,Meso America
was when Atlantis goes Full Hell.

When the Snake is in the Crown,in the Planetary Body,is Satya Yuga,people are
virtuous,people live off air,water,and sun,no animals are eated,people are immortal,
people live in Bliss,people are Titans,etcetera.

When Snake in in Root,is Materialist Age,and at the End of Kali Yuga,is
Hell,until Earth is so Hellist,that bothers Agarthan Aryan Overman,and they
wipe Earth of Demonic Influence,and return Satya Yuga.

Can Swaruu give information to Contactee about Yogis,Real Yoga,not
Basic Stuff?.

Stuff Like Kechari Mudra,Brain Orgasm.

I believe is connected to Druids and Meso America Shamans.

Nature Forces,to conect Soul to Body,and walk between the
Etheric Worlds and Physical World,to use etheric energies to good.

Kundalini,upwards orgasm,connect Soul to body,in the past people even
Levitate,and become immortal,much techniques were lost.

I am only a Asperger Autist with Brains by the way.

I wait answers from Swarunian about all what i put here in Swarunian Contactee Videos,if my questions
are interesing.

Last edited by Kechari-Mudra (2021-08-28 10:56:48)

#399 2021-08-28 16:49:24

TomTom

Can Swaruu tell us how to make the most simple free energy device. (For our own safty) ;P

#400 2021-08-29 08:02:40

TomTom

AntigenXYZ wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Can Swaruu tell us how to make the most simple free energy device. (For our own safty) ;P

You would want her to be that helpful?
Why does not GF tell us the same?
I guess the agenda is to wake us up, using matrix pattern of true vs dis-info but it is wanted from us to become active and insist on releasing withhold technology which is already on Earth.
That better fits the agenda to make our matrix more adventurous, right?

True.

I would just like a free energy device.. Most search engines are suppressing the good info on how to make them.

Btw what is ''GF'' ?

Board footer