You are not logged in.

#1101 2023-06-12 05:12:36

Brahman

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Beyond their Universe, their realm of existence. This Federation, all Federation's are minuscule.

They need soul's (inorder to survive) and soul's that cling to this desolate state of reality on this planet are infected.

That's right. They need this matrix because are in illusion state.
In my opinion, the 5D is in the illusion. I think in the higher densities where they are not matrix dependent, that's where it's best. Here we can get away with completely ignoring the illusion, that is, whatever is happening, ignore it because it is literally an illusion. The important thing is to be consciously above it all and as much as possible in higher densities of consciousness.

Exactly, they need soul's to sustain the illusion, to sustain this fantasy they call a game. It is going to become a one way trip. Starseeds come here, without any guarantee for a return because of this addiction, that entails that as soul's, you will grow more than any other place in this puny Universe, through hardship, redundant hardship, that leads to nothing but to retrun for more and one become lost in the gratification of abuse. Each incarnation they take a piece of a soul, becoming more fragmented to the point where they claim ownership and look the vaxx has stamped the Terran humans. If this matrix is being sold for what it is on the other side, then there would be no need for absolute control over humanity but to keep things stagnant as they are now...no need for AI, no need for new age group's (what's the point of amnesia if people are remembering where they orginate from) and soul's coming in for the fantasy, and going out. However, if these parasites get their way, there will be no soul's going out.

Before I found this site and the information on the matrix, when I didn't know what this world was like, there were a few times I could get out. But at the time I didn't know it was a game, I thought it was true and I was disgusted with this reality wanting to isolate myself from it. And so it was, quite consciously I started experimenting ignoring the external circumstances and it became like a competition with them. That is, I began to deliberately oppose them. I was then reading about the Vedic sages how they overcame illusion, which I didn't understand was literal illusion. I achieved considerable success in pushing away all that was bad and good and so I achieved the dispassionate state.It became so so so normal to me. I then looked forward to the next obstacle in my path or temptation to prove to myself that I would not give in. It was exciting. I was doing it in defiance of the illusion the sages spoke of. And when I had already achieved a fair amount of indifference to the world, I began to find myself in a very near death situation. Which didn't bother me at all, I was very conscious all the time. But I didn't know it was a game-out. Then when I found that out from this site, a lot of things became clear to me. Even what looked like waking up in a pod with suffocation. Because it was always that way. But then I didn't come out, and then a big illusion hit me - doubt is a big obstacle. I wanted more information and so I continued until now. And now that I know this I still have to do the same as before. To bring back my dispassion to illusion.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1102 2023-06-12 07:18:49

mitkobs

The whole point of not changing the system of this world toward something like holistic society is because people in majority are not ready to live like that. It is natural for starseeds to want to live in more advanced society and that they feel estranged in such unfair and chaotic social systems but we have to think about the people that are not ready to live an advanced life. What we can do is to live the best way we can individually in current circumstances and try not to mess up things for other people that are not ready. But there is another problem - the Satanism, it is not anymore steady gradual development of the soul that is going on. Some elements who have gained a lot of power want to destroy people in mass. Then what to do with this. Where are we going as a world with such kind of tendencies and what to do?

#1103 2023-06-12 08:59:57

TciGrey

I'm not sure this qualifies as having to do with the videos/transcripts, but I have questions I can't take anywhere else for what will be obvious reasons.

One morning some months ago, I was woken up by the disembodied voice of a girl saying, "He always did need a little-"

Accompanied by what I assume to be an etheric blast that felt like mist, "Umph!"

As the mist passed through my eyes, it communicated an image of Yazhi.

Realizing that it sounded like the same voice I heard when I arrived in this timeline in 2019, I got up and immediately sat down to process what'd happened. I wondered how she would've known me of all people; a question which I'd like to ask here if I may.

Edit: stumbling back on this via autoplay, https://youtu.be/DaCFYlVTxy4, after 15:50 cleared up the question.

Last edited by TciGrey (2023-06-17 04:23:27)

#1104 2023-06-12 10:09:49

ro2778

Sometimes crashed ET craft have had survivors, I think it was mentioned once that the little Greys are more closely related to plants than animals, so that when one became unwell the humans who were keeping that Grey brought in a botanist. What I don't understand, is if there is a live ET captured by humans, why aren't they immediately rescued? Does that mean it was planned for the humans to keep a Grey as some sort of experiment to see what they would do?

#1105 2023-06-12 18:27:11

Scott Summers

Gosia wrote:

She is not saying the opposite. She is saying that choosing to do something else than fight is valid too, these are YOUR choices and only you are responsable for them! I fight, but I do not at the same time. Why is that so hard to understand for the people, I am not sure. When you play tennis, you give it all to the game, but then you know it´s a game too, at the same time no? Same here, exactly the same. It´s not this or that, black or white. It´s BOTH and ALL. Because that´s what the Source, us, is.

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi in the older videos talked about the bad federation and cabal, about her sword, about us having to fight the cabal. Now she's saying something completely different. Not that I have anything against it, I hardly care about the cabal. Now there will be a new world order and it will be fine. Cabal is not our enemy.

Now I can safely indulge in the emptiness.

Gosia is absolutely correct.

“They must do now whatever they feel is the correct way, even if it means battle. Or not, and only take care of their corner. That's all they need to do, save themselves because they will not be able to save anyone who is not meant to be saved, not even their very family.” - Sophi (7 Sept 2021)

“All you need is to watch your little corner. And live day by day being as happy as possible with whatever you have. Even if it ain't much, all you need is your lives.” - Sophi (7 Sept 2021)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starseed … zhi-swaruu

Brahman, pls be responsible in your statements and do not project your own neurosis onto them. Thank you.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-12 18:33:13)

#1106 2023-06-12 18:53:36

Brahman

S.S.
Strange how you accept duality but don't accept two different opinions on Swaruus.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1107 2023-06-12 19:38:41

Scott Summers

Brahman wrote:

S.S.
Strange how you accept duality but don't accept two different opinions on Swaruus.

Brahman

There’s no contradiction in what Sophi has said and just recently said. I pulled out the quote from 2021 which supports what she just said.

You can, of course, interpret it any way you want. That is your prerogative.

But if you assert that she’s being inconsistent, be prepared to back your assertion.

I’ll let the readers decide for themselves.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-12 19:55:16)

#1108 2023-06-12 19:55:13

Ariya

ro2778 wrote:

Sometimes crashed ET craft have had survivors, I think it was mentioned once that the little Greys are more closely related to plants than animals, so that when one became unwell the humans who were keeping that Grey brought in a botanist. What I don't understand, is if there is a live ET captured by humans, why aren't they immediately rescued? Does that mean it was planned for the humans to keep a Grey as some sort of experiment to see what they would do?

Ro2728 have you ever read Alien Interview based on a collection of letters by Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy? The book is described as fiction but is supposedly based an interview with an extraterrestrial being from the Roswell Incident in July 1947.

https://archive.org/details/1947Roswell … llMacElroy

In the interview the extraterrestrial (Airl) explains that she could be rescued by her crew but was willing to stay and answer some questions. If I remember correctly, Airl said that they used ‘doll’ bodies to operate in the physical world. When they are not on duty, they "leave" the body and operate, think, communicate, travel, and exist without the use of a body. Perhaps this is why there was no need for an immediate rescue mission - allowing extraterrestrial to stay and chat for a while?

#1109 2023-06-12 22:49:17

Gosia
Administrator

Good quotes, thanks Scott! And there are many more.

Scott Summers wrote:
Gosia wrote:

She is not saying the opposite. She is saying that choosing to do something else than fight is valid too, these are YOUR choices and only you are responsable for them! I fight, but I do not at the same time. Why is that so hard to understand for the people, I am not sure. When you play tennis, you give it all to the game, but then you know it´s a game too, at the same time no? Same here, exactly the same. It´s not this or that, black or white. It´s BOTH and ALL. Because that´s what the Source, us, is.

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi in the older videos talked about the bad federation and cabal, about her sword, about us having to fight the cabal. Now she's saying something completely different. Not that I have anything against it, I hardly care about the cabal. Now there will be a new world order and it will be fine. Cabal is not our enemy.

Gosia is absolutely correct.

“They must do now whatever they feel is the correct way, even if it means battle. Or not, and only take care of their corner. That's all they need to do, save themselves because they will not be able to save anyone who is not meant to be saved, not even their very family.” - Sophi (7 Sept 2021)

“All you need is to watch your little corner. And live day by day being as happy as possible with whatever you have. Even if it ain't much, all you need is your lives.” - Sophi (7 Sept 2021)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starseed … zhi-swaruu

Brahman, pls be responsible in your statements and do not project your own neurosis onto them. Thank you.

#1110 2023-06-13 01:35:26

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

In my opinion, the 5D is in the illusion. I think in the higher densities where they are not matrix dependent, that's where it's best. Here we can get away with completely ignoring the illusion, that is, whatever is happening, ignore it because it is literally an illusion. The important thing is to be consciously above it all and as much as possible in higher densities of consciousness.

Exactly, they need soul's to sustain the illusion, to sustain this fantasy they call a game. It is going to become a one way trip. Starseeds come here, without any guarantee for a return because of this addiction, that entails that as soul's, you will grow more than any other place in this puny Universe, through hardship, redundant hardship, that leads to nothing but to retrun for more and one become lost in the gratification of abuse. Each incarnation they take a piece of a soul, becoming more fragmented to the point where they claim ownership and look the vaxx has stamped the Terran humans. If this matrix is being sold for what it is on the other side, then there would be no need for absolute control over humanity but to keep things stagnant as they are now...no need for AI, no need for new age group's (what's the point of amnesia if people are remembering where they orginate from) and soul's coming in for the fantasy, and going out. However, if these parasites get their way, there will be no soul's going out.

Before I found this site and the information on the matrix, when I didn't know what this world was like, there were a few times I could get out. But at the time I didn't know it was a game, I thought it was true and I was disgusted with this reality wanting to isolate myself from it. And so it was, quite consciously I started experimenting ignoring the external circumstances and it became like a competition with them. That is, I began to deliberately oppose them. I was then reading about the Vedic sages how they overcame illusion, which I didn't understand was literal illusion. I achieved considerable success in pushing away all that was bad and good and so I achieved the dispassionate state.It became so so so normal to me. I then looked forward to the next obstacle in my path or temptation to prove to myself that I would not give in. It was exciting. I was doing it in defiance of the illusion the sages spoke of. And when I had already achieved a fair amount of indifference to the world, I began to find myself in a very near death situation. Which didn't bother me at all, I was very conscious all the time. But I didn't know it was a game-out. Then when I found that out from this site, a lot of things became clear to me. Even what looked like waking up in a pod with suffocation. Because it was always that way. But then I didn't come out, and then a big illusion hit me - doubt is a big obstacle. I wanted more information and so I continued until now. And now that I know this I still have to do the same as before. To bring back my dispassion to illusion.

I understand, Brahman. I can feel it. I am an empath but I have learned how to be resilient, as much as I want to give unconditional love. I will never, ever open my heart to these disgusting parasites. I understand your immense dispassion to this illusion (it's not just one illusion but world's of illusion embedded in each other) but know that your divinity is not. Embrace it for we are true source. We are infinite creator's (we were not created, literally you know how many federation walk ins that keep insisting we were created by them haha lol). Nonetheless, we give substance to what we create and meaning and we will create beautiful thing's beyond this matrix. I guess were on a parainfinite journey into the UNKNOWN and that's okay, to know it all and be omnipotent umm thats kinda boring ya know. I have been across other sites, on the quest of truth, like Wes Penre the loads of bs is immense and many on that site are blood drinkers and vampires. Man the truth is brutal. I also carry this same indifference and it was hard to do this but the past few years have shed alot. I agree doubt is a big obstacle, but doubt will be overcome when push comes to shove. Listen back in 2019 and this is something that we Lyrans have learned from the Urmah, once they say something serious they will only say it once. I was told to "get out of there", only once never will forget this but now I know the meaning. This 3D matrix can stay, but for those souls who don't want to be entrapped, we will get out of here.

The Federation will get a rather pleasant surpise in the future. Along with their Kingu allies.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1111 2023-06-13 01:56:35

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

The whole point of not changing the system of this world toward something like holistic society is because people in majority are not ready to live like that. It is natural for starseeds to want to live in more advanced society and that they feel estranged in such unfair and chaotic social systems but we have to think about the people that are not ready to live an advanced life. What we can do is to live the best way we can individually in current circumstances and try not to mess up things for other people that are not ready. But there is another problem - the Satanism, it is not anymore steady gradual development of the soul that is going on. Some elements who have gained a lot of power want to destroy people in mass. Then what to do with this. Where are we going as a world with such kind of tendencies and what to do?

Hi Mitkobs, I understand your point here. If terrans are not ready for such advancement (and I respect that) but then where does all of this rapid technological expansion of the later half of 20th century come from? If terrans are not ready, then in my humble opinion technological development should be much slower, we should still have that old fashion radio and maybe black and white TVs, but no internet (remember wealth's of information are what causes trigger points for starseeds to awaken from amnesia). Furthermore, literally after WW2, after years of moderate development we now have a rather advance planetary society with variations of course. I believe the Terrans are capable (and perhaps to be independent from the Federation), even after thousands of years but it seems when this human species reaches that omg point, genocide hits the planet akin to a reset. There are other elements to where Satanism stems from. Also, the Draco consider Earth or Terra their Eden.

Urmah Starseed

#1112 2023-06-13 04:45:41

TciGrey

Assuming I didn't miss this in a video somewhere, are there any materials already known to work as astral insecticide?

#1113 2023-06-13 05:12:33

Brahman

Scott Summers wrote:
Brahman wrote:

S.S.

Brahman

There’s no contradiction in what Sophi has said and just recently said. I pulled out the quote from 2021 which supports what she just said.

You can, of course, interpret it any way you want. That is your prerogative.

But if you assert that she’s being inconsistent, be prepared to back your assertion.

I’ll let the readers decide for themselves.

Don't worry about Sophi.
I always pay close attention to her words and take them very seriously. Maybe I have a certain amount of bias that is why I make a comparison with her other statements.

Adi Shankaracharya

#1114 2023-06-13 05:29:56

mitkobs

Gabriel technological advancement is not necessary correlated with spiritual advancement. Take the Reptilians or tall Grays, they are not spiritual but are technologically advanced. This technological advancement when is not genuine due to spiritual advancement if often achieved with theft and reverse engineering or simply with trade and agreements with other ET's who give technology in exchange for something they want and need. You can have technology and technology can enslave you and put you dawn when the spiritual advancement part is missing.

#1115 2023-06-13 14:11:57

StarDeity
Banned

Hello @Gosia smile

I sent you a message to your tuta.io, if you haven't seen it~

ty

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-15 14:49:53)

#1116 2023-06-14 07:17:36

ro2778

Some people think they have stumbled on an alien blog and are using chat GPT to translate the entries, for example,

https://forgottenlanguages-full.forgott … s.html?m=1

The person translating this recognises the text contains welsh type words. So I’m wondering is this recogniseably an ET language familiar to the people on Toleka?

The text appears to be a mix of Welsh and English words and phrases. Here is the translation:

"Decade is a term used to describe a period of ten years that has passed since the start of a particular event or era. In the case of 2008, it marked the beginning of a new era in the history of the financial industry, which was characterized by a series of crises and scandals. These events led to a renewed focus on the importance of ethics, transparency, and accountability, as well as a recognition of the need to address systemic risks in the financial system.

The decade also saw a shift in the way that society views and approaches environmental issues. There was a growing awareness of the impact that human activities were having on the planet, and a recognition of the need to take action to address these issues. This led to a number of initiatives aimed at promoting sustainability and reducing carbon emissions, as well as efforts to conserve natural resources and protect biodiversity.

Overall, the decade was marked by both progress and challenges, and it served as a reminder of the importance of working together to address the complex issues facing our world today."

Please note that the original message appears to be intentionally scrambled, so it's possible that there are errors in the transcription or translation.

About the author

YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND A NAME
(1) Ayndryl Reganah - YouTube

https://youtube.com/@ForgottenLanguages

259 videos, spread across a 6 year period. The last video was from 4 years ago. They include scientific, spiritual and sacred geometry imagery, music, tones, frequencies and some of the video descriptions appear to hint towards the frequencies and tones being used are 'requests' and 'replies' to individuals.

https://ibb.co/3zYY1kn

From there, I managed to track down some more information on the website by doing some whois lookups, and finding an email link on another page from the main website. The name that cropped up over and over, on the youtube videos and on the email contact link was "Ayndryl Reganah" There are even webpages that seem to think this is literal interdimensional aliens, here on earth, communicating with each other.

https://ibb.co/QrZ2XwB

I started reading some of those pages, and whoever Ayndryl is refers to us as if he is another species. He does not use terms like 'us' or 'we' very often when describing humans. Instead using terms like 'your'.

So yeh, any ideas?

#1117 2023-06-14 16:48:11

I put data here,to when possible see something in a contactee videos.

Is posible to regenerate a death person using a bone with Med Pods?.
Example a person died 30 years ago,use a his knee bone,to regenerate
all the Person.

I wait to when this data could be useful in a contactee video.

#1118 2023-06-15 06:57:31

Brahman

Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

I understand, Brahman. I can feel it. I am an empath but I have learned how to be resilient, as much as I want to give unconditional love. I will never, ever open my heart to these disgusting parasites. I understand your immense dispassion to this illusion (it's not just one illusion but world's of illusion embedded in each other) but know that your divinity is not. Embrace it for we are true source. We are infinite creator's (we were not created, literally you know how many federation walk ins that keep insisting we were created by them haha lol). Nonetheless, we give substance to what we create and meaning and we will create beautiful thing's beyond this matrix. I guess were on a parainfinite journey into the UNKNOWN and that's okay, to know it all and be omnipotent umm thats kinda boring ya know. I have been across other sites, on the quest of truth, like Wes Penre the loads of bs is immense and many on that site are blood drinkers and vampires. Man the truth is brutal. I also carry this same indifference and it was hard to do this but the past few years have shed alot. I agree doubt is a big obstacle, but doubt will be overcome when push comes to shove. Listen back in 2019 and this is something that we Lyrans have learned from the Urmah, once they say something serious they will only say it once. I was told to "get out of there", only once never will forget this but now I know the meaning. This 3D matrix can stay, but for those souls who don't want to be entrapped, we will get out of here.

The Federation will get a rather pleasant surpise in the future. Along with their Kingu allies.

I think if everything depends on thoughts then we should forget about everything - about matrix, about cabal, about federation, about game. So the consciousness is free and indifferent.

Adi Shankaracharya

#1119 2023-06-15 12:09:31

StarDeity
Banned

Hice-un-Kriya-Automatico wrote:

all the Person.

Dead is dead.

#1120 2023-06-15 13:47:08

StarDeity wrote:

all the Person.

Dead is dead.

I concur.

People need new bodies when their vibrations rise. Since on Earth one can achieve quick learning process, one can swap bodies quite often.

So there is no need to reanimate bodies. Unless for cloning, but that does not sound STO at all.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#1121 2023-06-15 14:09:12

Alec

all the Person.

Not possible, even if it was, their Katra is long gone and moved on to a different body.

#1122 2023-06-15 18:29:13

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Human perception and language tends to be binary. It does not represent a dynamic whole. It is the dance of sensory and perceptual information, conversation and awareness that helps us start to understand the bigger picture. I compared ephemeral vs eternal earlier, as if they are different. Are they? However, your mention of dispassion can be explored. I do think these feelings lead to detachment, which can be very important.The fine line always seems to be an interesting path.Discernment is key.This strange dichotomy (schizophrenic-like)seems to result from coming from a more expanded environment into this very chaotic and increasingly unhealthy environment. While it is very comforting to know the real or eternal cannot be otherwise, it is deeply disturbing to see so much destructive thought manifesting all over the planet and constantly perpetuating. I deeply appreciate all that is being done from our family on the other side as well as those on earth. I especially appreciate the honest dialogue.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1123 2023-06-15 18:42:27

Horton HaW

Gosia wrote:

Brahman wrote:

Well said Gosia. Thank you for the recent video on your conversation with Yazhi. I look forward to them.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1124 2023-06-16 03:02:24

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

Gabriel technological advancement is not necessary correlated with spiritual advancement. Take the Reptilians or tall Grays, they are not spiritual but are technologically advanced. This technological advancement when is not genuine due to spiritual advancement if often achieved with theft and reverse engineering or simply with trade and agreements with other ET's who give technology in exchange for something they want and need. You can have technology and technology can enslave you and put you dawn when the spiritual advancement part is missing.

Hi Mitkobs, Thank you for this clarification. I did not incorporate this in my analysis. It seems then the situation on this planet is far more drastic than could have been possibly imagined. It's very emotional too witness Lyran descendents to be enslaved like this with all of this upcoming AI bs technology. I also realized something and correct me if I'm wrong here. It seems non emotional races are more technological advance, whereas emotional races tend to be more spiritual.

Urmah Starseed

#1125 2023-06-16 06:19:40

mitkobs

Hi Gabriel, non emotional and regressive ET's certainly have clear tendency toward technocracy. They use technology for power and domination purposes which is the main difference with progressive ET's. Progressive ET's is using it for making life easier and comfortable - for science, education, travel, entertainment, construction, automation and much more but not for power.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-16 06:20:52)

Board footer