You are not logged in.

#1126 2023-06-16 22:12:31

Horton HaW

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Gabriel wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Gabriel technological advancement is not necessary correlated with spiritual advancement. Take the Reptilians or tall Grays, they are not spiritual but are technologically advanced. This technological advancement when is not genuine due to spiritual advancement if often achieved with theft and reverse engineering or simply with trade and agreements with other ET's who give technology in exchange for something they want and need. You can have technology and technology can enslave you and put you dawn when the spiritual advancement part is missing.

Hi Mitkobs, Thank you for this clarification. I did not incorporate this in my analysis. It seems then the situation on this planet is far more drastic than could have been possibly imagined. It's very emotional too witness Lyran descendents to be enslaved like this with all of this upcoming AI bs technology. I also realized something and correct me if I'm wrong here. It seems non emotional races are more technological advance, whereas emotional races tend to be more spiritual.

For me I see everything as source, but even from a human view I see it all as technology. Organic vs Non-Organic. It is still a manifestation of source. It is how you view it and use it that matters. Essentially, everything is ideas, including emotions, but emotions and attitudes can be powerful, but also tricky.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1127 2023-06-17 23:54:30

Tecumseh

Gosia wrote:

She is not saying the opposite. She is saying that choosing to do something else than fight is valid too, these are YOUR choices and only you are responsable for them! I fight, but I do not at the same time. Why is that so hard to understand for the people, I am not sure. When you play tennis, you give it all to the game, but then you know it´s a game too, at the same time no? Same here, exactly the same. It´s not this or that, black or white. It´s BOTH and ALL. Because that´s what the Source, us, is.

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi in the older videos talked about the bad federation and cabal, about her sword, about us having to fight the cabal. Now she's saying something completely different. Not that I have anything against it, I hardly care about the cabal. Now there will be a new world order and it will be fine. Cabal is not our enemy.

Now I can safely indulge in the emptiness.

We exist in our own awareness I think G is trying to say. Is it really our own perspective when we build a personal belief system? Or do we need to do some filtering? The trick is to not be limited by the idea that you are limited. A little birdie told me a few times. That means to me that you should take responsibility for your own thoughts and thought forms. Not relegate them to "outside" forces. The "Cabal/dysfunctional management" be damned. Let them figure it out. We are moving on, with them or without them. So to speak.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1128 2023-06-19 09:43:26

fzhangj2ee

Regarding the recent video related to Dr Greer's disclosure, I have made comments in YouTube under the video.
Hey, NO! Dr Greer opened up https://siriusdisclosure.com many years ago. I followed almost all his videos along the way.
He did warn about papayas!
His strategy is, go public and become famous. He attended talk shows so millions of Americans knows him before he systematically release tons of videos. He explained that, some wise people talked him into doing that. Once he has enough followers, Cabal will  find it hard to take him out directly.
He also disclosed negative ETs raping humans.
He is not afraid of death, his explanation is, he has direct guide from spiritual side. Around 20, he went into mediative state and met his guides who pointed out whom he will marry and his life mission is to disclose.
He said if he dies, all his collection of proof will be flooded into internet and severely damage cabal. So far he has released videos from those who passed away. There are  many more videos he has not yet, just to protect the source. 
And if he dies, he will do more damage to cabal on the other side. Cabal knows it is true. I think that is how Dr. Greer lives to date.

Since Swaruus are here to stay, here is another force that is on par with Dr. Greer. https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Rept … _page.html.
I have been following them many years as well. Although Dr Brawn did take vaccine himself in one of his video he explained that in this earth matrix that is requirement of the incarnation, his effort is huge in disclosure too.
Recently he has a "conversation with Harvey" series, direct communication live with ET.
https://www.farsightprime.com/conversat … lease_date 
It is paid version, will send in credentials. But if Tigetans have funds from federation, please use it to check out the videos.

Three forces, working together, would help. Swaruus may have under estimated the force on earth.

#1129 2023-06-19 11:48:21

Scott Summers

FyJistfXgAEZMuA?format=jpg&name=large

“Dr. Steven Greer you are not a threat to the Deep State when you are verified (Without Being Suspended Once) on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, if what you say is so damaging to the Cabal.

Your projects are literally on Netflix that are put out by a subsidiary of Sony.”

The above is a quote which should raise eyebrows. Come to think of it... who else hasn’t been suspended ONCE on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter? Someone whose name I won’t mention but rhymes with “Belena Hadaan”? How bout “Dim Boufuen”? (pun intended) big_smile

As for Farsight, why has everyone forgotten their “vision” of the Elites surrendering in Antarctica? Athena called BS on it.

So, how did the surrender go? Lol.

No offence to the Greer and Farsight fans, but Athena is correct.

#1130 2023-06-19 12:56:08

fzhangj2ee

No one is correct 100% of the time. Swaruu 9 said earth will go very positive timeline and then?
Regarding good and bad cop, shouldn't we support the good cop?
We can integrate the good cop activity into our timeline, as they are working toward waking people up. Not saying we shall completely follow their lead blindly.

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2023-06-19 16:09:16)

#1131 2023-06-19 18:18:38

Tecumseh

Scott Summers wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyJistfXgAE … name=large

“Dr. Steven Greer you are not a threat to the Deep State when you are verified (Without Being Suspended Once) on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, if what you say is so damaging to the Cabal.

Your projects are literally on Netflix that are put out by a subsidiary of Sony.”

The above is a quote which should raise eyebrows. Come to think of it... who else hasn’t been suspended ONCE on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter? Someone whose name I won’t mention but rhymes with “Belena Hadaan”? How bout “Dim Boufuen”? (pun intended) big_smile

As for Farsight, why has everyone forgotten their “vision” of the Elites surrendering in Antarctica? Athena called BS on it.

Controlled? Sure, like we all are. Controlled opposition to true disclosure, most likely. Totally compromised by nafarious forces? I can't judge, never met him. Do I sense that his heart might be in the "right place". Perhaps?

Is he going to get a ride on SSP or ICC craft for a visit to the south pole and the dark side of the moon? Most likely not....... the odds are... not good.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1132 2023-06-20 00:59:32

fzhangj2ee

Scott Summers wrote:

Many years ago when I first introduced the disclosure project https://siriusdisclosure.com and Dr Greer YouTube channel to the Chinese community, soon the youTube channel was banned, just like some other YouTube channel I introduced to Chinese community. However, Dr Greer is working with a team. His legal team sued Youtube and recovered it. His legal team put out a video explaining the pause and recovery. I can testify on that one. Then Dr Greer opened new project in Netflix knowing YouTube is not reliable. It soon become NO.1 hit in Netflix.

Some may label him and his team as controlled opposition, so? Should we really care if it is cabal that disclosed everything? I know cabal wants everything their way, including disclosure, so be it. We can suck up to that one, as long as it is a final disclosure.

I also know many people who works for cabal want the disclosure as well. They are human and are tired of abusing their brothers and sisters. This comes from my meditation I can feel their thoughts and pain.

Gosia and Swaruus,  do please check out https://www.farsightprime.com/conversat … lease_date. I sent credentials to Gosia already. There may be more E.T. groups are working with different earth contactees, yet they are not in contact with Swaruus. Harvey is E.T. that has no physical shape. I can tell Dr. Brown is genuine. All the video is recorded live.
Dr. Brown and his son are E.T. incarnated here, they recovered their past life memory after meditation in desert. Their effort is significant.

Could they be controlled opposition? Let it be, as long as they are leading the way toward freedom. Yazhi said the Canadian truck driver incidence was partially cable controlled then got out of hands. Let this one slip off their hands too!!!  LMAO!

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2023-06-20 02:28:36)

#1133 2023-06-20 03:33:35

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

That Linda is a damn fkn zioshill hag

#1134 2023-06-21 07:37:42

ro2778

I asked once why did the Taygetans arrive in 1952 and then travel back to 1937 for the stated reason of humanity exploding nuclear bombs if nuclear bombs didn’t exist. And Yazhi responded at the start of Nuclear bombs part 2, that she can’t explain the words of others, in this case, Rashell.

I think I know now why those dates, it’s likely that it was noticed that around 1952 humanity was starting to develop the capability of leaving Earth’s Van Allen bands and the source of this was identified as Nazi Germany, so they travelled back, thinking they could stop this development. And nuclear has always been the convenient lie, because the Federation doesn’t really care about humanity exploding big bombs, it really cares about the containment of humanity to Earth and now to Earth, Mars and Venus.

#1135 2023-06-21 13:27:06

Ariya

^^ Kingu family day out ^^

#1136 2023-06-21 14:38:47

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:

Ariya, that is priceless and hilarious. big_smile

Not to mention “gross”. Lol.

#1137 2023-06-22 06:21:48

TciGrey

I've seen memory implants mentioned, but nothing about physical implants according to the transcript search function. What are those for? Just tags like for cattle, or something more functional?

I know there are likely to be a variety of qualifying answers, so I'll go a step to further to specify; what sort of implants might blue orbs leave behind?

#1138 2023-06-22 20:46:40

Tecumseh

Scott Summers wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Ariya, that is priceless and hilarious. big_smile

Not to mention “gross”. Lol.

There are some Jem's in there. Starseeds infiltrated CE5. Just as KM/MK infiltrated him. Greer is a magnet. This is a positive thing. Because WE can see this. I think Sofia mentioned that once. As did Aneeka.

Good bad neither both or none of the above and all of the above. Sofia's bother me. By speaking my language, on my level. And by not being able to hug them physically.

Best I can do is to locate these "Key People". And figure out how to help them.

You know.... Eva's initiative. At least they treat Men and Women both as Kindred Spirits. We lost this on Sol13-3. It's time we bring it back..

It's not a problem. It's a challenge.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-22 21:00:56)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1139 2023-06-23 15:59:26

Brahman

Questions to the team:
Why outside and inside the 3D matrix is it normal for reptilians and other regressive, even non-regressive races to behave deceptively and it is not considered "sinful"?There isn't even a penalty for such behavior. And why is the notion that evil is punished after death being instilled here in this matrix? Who can judge others outside this matrix? Even the federation consists of such misguided races.
All in all, the whole matrix is a lie and it is hardly different from those who created it, that is, they too are deluded. This is the proof of the character of most of the ET races/creators of the matrix. And otherwise they have big claims to the game and the players. Great moral demands, they themselves are deluded even as they present themselves as saviors and saints of the Earth. In general, lying seems to be the rule for many ETs.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-06-23 16:47:57)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1140 2023-06-23 16:54:56

TciGrey

Brahman wrote:

In general, lying seems to be the rule for many ETs.

Now these questions are speaking my language. Prime directive is maliciously breached, treated as though it doesn't exist for certain parties who appear to intend us harm while helpful parties get restricted by it. It sounds as effective as gun control; the only people it works on are the law abiding citizens.

#1141 2023-06-23 18:47:01

Tecumseh

TciGrey wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Now these questions are speaking my language. Prime directive is maliciously breached, treated as though it doesn't exist for certain parties who appear to intend us harm while helpful parties get restricted by it. It sounds as effective as gun control; the only people it works on are the law abiding citizens.

Personally I ignore the "Prime Directive" because I don't recall being UFP.  Besides, for almost 50 years or so I was aware... that something was wrong with the society/culture around me. As if.... I am not part of this. I don't agree with this.

Check out my thread "Striving not to be limited by the idea you are limited" and you will get an idea of what I think of "their" prime directive.

That feeling  of "not belonging" never went away for me. It got stronger and stronger and I was "visited" by many harmful "entities" to the point of ending up doing the thoraxine shuffle in the "cabalistic hospital ward". Horribly bad experiences, 3 different times. Many years ago.

When all along it was really something else that none of the toxic pills that they make you swallow can fix

It's all very personal. You feel like you're a marionette and all these people are trying to pull your strings in order to get you act and think a certain "approved" way. https://youtu.be/5IsSpAOD6K8

And you resent the Hell out of it.

Until I found that my personal belief system was mine and mine alone, I could not do shadow work. And shadow work was the key... for me. It helped me. Like erasing all hate and resentment by identifying it determining that it does not serve me. Identifying negative thought forms and putting them in their proper place. It's tricky.

Emotional maturity? I'm almost there..... maybe.

How do you know when you get there?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1142 2023-06-23 19:02:08

Tecumseh

Matias

I think we went "off topic"

Ooops

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1143 2023-06-24 00:06:40

Tecumseh

@TciGrey

Well that kinda summed it up. Dude! Those thoughts and experiences you had. Are valid for you! We get that.

Just don't do anything drastic. You just might? Feel differently when you get though this. And learn from it.

You are not alone. You are loved. Even if you don't feel that right now.

Step back. And go for a dip in a grounded body of water. I don't get to do that often enough. Water is a two month window here. When it gets above 50F.

(Moderator note: I decided to delete this whole conversation so I edited the quoted parts out. I hope you don't mind)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1144 2023-06-24 00:55:46

Tecumseh

pmoxhet wrote:

@TciGrey

Well that kinda summed it up. Dude! Those thoughts and experiences you had. Are valid for you! We get that.

Just don't do anything drastic. You just might? Feel differently when you get though this. And learn from it.

You are not alone. You are loved. Even if you don't feel that right now.

Step back. And go for a dip in a grounded body of water. I don't get to do that often enough. Water is a two month window here. When it gets above 50F.

(Moderator note: I decided to delete this whole conversation so I edited the quoted parts out. I hope you don't mind)

Nope.

I have met suicidal people. And... I'm sensitive. Intuitive empathy you might say.

Good call

Edit. Unless I am missing something again. I am "Dense".

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-24 01:04:44)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1145 2023-06-24 08:46:58

Brahman

TciGrey wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It's a game which means that cabal and regressive ETs are free from responsibility. And everyone else has voluntarily agreed to participate according to the directive. The Federation tells us it's just a game, nothing serious. It's a lie.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1146 2023-06-25 15:49:05

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:

Questions to the team:
Why outside and inside the 3D matrix is it normal for reptilians and other regressive, even non-regressive races to behave deceptively and it is not considered "sinful"?There isn't even a penalty for such behavior. And why is the notion that evil is punished after death being instilled here in this matrix? Who can judge others outside this matrix? Even the federation consists of such misguided races.
All in all, the whole matrix is a lie and it is hardly different from those who created it, that is, they too are deluded. This is the proof of the character of most of the ET races/creators of the matrix. And otherwise they have big claims to the game and the players. Great moral demands, they themselves are deluded even as they present themselves as saviors and saints of the Earth. In general, lying seems to be the rule for many ETs.

Being here on Terra. Gathering alot of intel on Federation, know more about them than previously before coming in. Ahh, yes "misguided" is the word yet no excuse at their level of technological advancement. "With great power, comes great responsibility". It has become a common theme amomg many Federation walk in agent's, "they come in peace, they pushed out the regressives"... The same regressives they work with. They won't let the Terrans figure it out. Soul growth in 3D hardship world, same old same old bs. There are other ways to grow even more efficiently than through hardship. Where is the creativity.

Lying is going to put them in extreme warlike difficulties in the future.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1147 2023-06-25 16:47:05

Alec

There is an exchange of energy that the Katra benefits, because there is a learning lesson that you can take, as an opportunity to take the aspects over consciousness, to get integrated, and heal within your DNA, and become more evolved. If the Federation intervenes in a more dominant way, then there is no learning, there is no evolution, because there is no experience.

The unfolding of events is aligned with the natural course of the experience, as it is meant to be.
Behind the scenes, there are significant circumstances at play that ensure the smooth operation of this experience. Nevertheless, any entity, whether an individual, being, or civilization, that attempts to bypass the fundamental laws governing the Universe will face consequences. In this regard, the Federation assumes the role of maintaining order and upholding these consequences. Their function can be likened to a system of universal law and order, operating with a higher degree of integrity.

Does it appear fair when viewed from a 3D perspective? Perhaps not, but when seen from a 5D or higher perspective, the narrative takes on a different meaning. Remember, you chose to be on Earth, as it was a conscious decision made by you.

Note: I am not taking a stance or advocating for any particular side. Rather, I am offering a perspective for consideration. It does not imply agreement or disagreement on my part.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-25 16:48:58)

#1148 2023-06-25 18:06:09

Gabriel

Alec wrote:

There is an exchange of energy that the Katra benefits, because there is a learning lesson that you can take, as an opportunity to take the aspects over consciousness, to get integrated, and heal within your DNA, and become more evolved. If the Federation intervenes in a more dominant way, then there is no learning, there is no evolution, because there is no experience.

The unfolding of events is aligned with the natural course of the experience, as it is meant to be.
Behind the scenes, there are significant circumstances at play that ensure the smooth operation of this experience. Nevertheless, any entity, whether an individual, being, or civilization, that attempts to bypass the fundamental laws governing the Universe will face consequences. In this regard, the Federation assumes the role of maintaining order and upholding these consequences. Their function can be likened to a system of universal law and order, operating with a higher degree of integrity.

Does it appear fair when viewed from a 3D perspective? Perhaps not, but when seen from a 5D or higher perspective, the narrative takes on a different meaning. Remember, you chose to be on Earth, as it was a conscious decision made by you.

Note: I am not taking a stance or advocating for any particular side. Rather, I am offering a perspective for consideration. It does not imply agreement or disagreement on my part.

I understand. I would also like to note, that some of us prior were requested by Federation to come in. Yet, here is the twist. If we had that 3D perspective "on the other side" it would have made coming here less appealing but we didn't we perceived it through 5D (which indeed has another narrative and meaning). It's hard to know something until you come across it. Its hard to know that betrayal would happen etc.

Thank you for this perspective of consideration.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1149 2023-06-25 18:35:02

Brahman

Another question: How can it be proven that someone agreed to participate in the game? By seeing what happened before this incarnation began. I don't know of a regression case where someone signed an agreement to participate in a game before incarnation. It would have to be visible.

Adi Shankaracharya

#1150 2023-06-26 00:04:54

I have question for @gosia @matias @robert
I want to know if natural disasters in Canada are due by the agenda.
Since 2019 flood
2022 tornado
2023 forest fires
?
Thank you

Board footer