You are not logged in.

#1151 2023-06-27 15:44:03

Tecumseh

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Gosia my kindred spirit,

The initiative that HM Allenym and the Taygetans brought to the UFP a few years back. I think it was around the time many people got disgusted and withdrew. The one that got rejected. I remember the video where Allenym, Ni'Shara, Athena, Dhor, and Rachele were all present.

What was that proposal? Or is that classified beyond belief?

I know that HM Rhuur and company returned after a while. Haven't heard if the Engans or anyone else did though.

Also, I think it's been long enough since Aneeka's passing to ask. Who's the Intelligence chief on Toleka now? And how are they doing? Seems like one of the most dangerous jobs on the ship!

One more. I gotta ask. Do the crew wish they could have shore leave on Terra? I know people step-down occasionally. And it has become very dangerous lately. But they deserve fresh air, a cool crisp breeze and grounded flowing water.

Do they know about my/our proposal for Sol13U? Sol13U-3 would love to have a campus out in the wilderness where such things could occur. And not just for T's and S's. Don't Eisenhower's space "hippie's" and space "Vikings" and curious big huggable cat's deserve a place to unwind?

Just sayin!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-27 17:53:06)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1152 2023-06-27 16:15:44

Brahman

Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Questions to the team:
Why outside and inside the 3D matrix is it normal for reptilians and other regressive, even non-regressive races to behave deceptively and it is not considered "sinful"?There isn't even a penalty for such behavior. And why is the notion that evil is punished after death being instilled here in this matrix? Who can judge others outside this matrix? Even the federation consists of such misguided races.
All in all, the whole matrix is a lie and it is hardly different from those who created it, that is, they too are deluded. This is the proof of the character of most of the ET races/creators of the matrix. And otherwise they have big claims to the game and the players. Great moral demands, they themselves are deluded even as they present themselves as saviors and saints of the Earth. In general, lying seems to be the rule for many ETs.

Being here on Terra. Gathering alot of intel on Federation, know more about them than previously before coming in. Ahh, yes "misguided" is the word yet no excuse at their level of technological advancement. "With great power, comes great responsibility". It has become a common theme amomg many Federation walk in agent's, "they come in peace, they pushed out the regressives"... The same regressives they work with. They won't let the Terrans figure it out. Soul growth in 3D hardship world, same old same old bs. There are other ways to grow even more efficiently than through hardship. Where is the creativity.

Lying is going to put them in extreme warlike difficulties in the future.

The best part is when you see how everything is very wrong and you know it always has been since the matrix and you see it's an illusion every day and yet you have a little sense of humor and you tell yourself that love will save the world and that you are the Source and you don't need this mess. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1153 2023-06-27 17:37:41

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Questions to the team:
Why outside and inside the 3D matrix is it normal for reptilians and other regressive, even non-regressive races to behave deceptively and it is not considered "sinful"?There isn't even a penalty for such behavior. And why is the notion that evil is punished after death being instilled here in this matrix? Who can judge others outside this matrix? Even the federation consists of such misguided races.
All in all, the whole matrix is a lie and it is hardly different from those who created it, that is, they too are deluded. This is the proof of the character of most of the ET races/creators of the matrix. And otherwise they have big claims to the game and the players. Great moral demands, they themselves are deluded even as they present themselves as saviors and saints of the Earth. In general, lying seems to be the rule for many ETs.

Being here on Terra. Gathering alot of intel on Federation, know more about them than previously before coming in. Ahh, yes "misguided" is the word yet no excuse at their level of technological advancement. "With great power, comes great responsibility". It has become a common theme amomg many Federation walk in agent's, "they come in peace, they pushed out the regressives"... The same regressives they work with. They won't let the Terrans figure it out. Soul growth in 3D hardship world, same old same old bs. There are other ways to grow even more efficiently than through hardship. Where is the creativity.

The best part is when you see how everything is very wrong and you know it always has been since the matrix and you see it's an illusion every day and yet you have a little sense of humor and you tell yourself that love will save the world and that you are the Source and you don't need this mess. Lol

The best part is your inner knowing that this has been going on since before the 3D Matrix. Which is encompassed by the 4th,  5th, Sixth, 7th's.... and all the Cabalistic/UFP sanctioned thought forms.

And then you hear that there are no D's. And that you are a conglomerate of all your "selves" just having an experience on this Mud Ball (stole it G).

Once that sinks in. You go back to smelling rose's. I'm not there yet. But I'm working on it!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1154 2023-06-27 18:12:22

Brahman

pmoxhet wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

The best part is your inner knowing that this has been going on since before the 3D Matrix. Which is encompassed by the 4th,  5th, Sixth, 7th's.... and all the Cabalistic/UFP sanctioned thought forms.

And then you hear that there are no D's. And that you are a conglomerate of all your "selves" just having an experience on this Mud Ball (stole it G).

Once that sinks in. You go back to smelling rose's. I'm not there yet. But I'm working on it!

Wow! And I feel like Yazhi's cat big_smile

cat-dancing-cat.gif

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1155 2023-06-27 19:51:48

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:
pmoxhet wrote:
Brahman wrote:

https://media.tenor.com/CspedX6mLi8AAAA … ng-cat.gif

Question: how does this Mudball rate 4 Swaruu (Tina still talks to Mom) and two (or more) extremely capable young Royals? "There are no coincidences" little birdie told me a few times.

This is getting interesting!

Especially since I caught that Alcyone, might be directly connected to Quadrant level UFP. There might be more Alcyone's. Insufficient data. It's a clue.

And it is well known that HMA is the "Eyes and Ears" of a Constillation. And HMR is perhaps even more connected?

I notice the little things.

My sneaking suspicion. It was not a good idea for Sol13UFP to disrespect certain people. It's just a hunch. But I can't shake it.

Somebody talk me out of it....

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1156 2023-06-28 01:18:59

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:
pmoxhet wrote:
Brahman wrote:

https://media.tenor.com/CspedX6mLi8AAAA … ng-cat.gif

Lmao smile

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1157 2023-07-01 18:36:51

Brahman

So the federation lies all it wants. Brainwashed Taygetans... imagine the brainwashing here on Earth! This should be known especially all who idolize the federation. I think it's some self-appointed group who pretend to be rulers of the galaxy, if not the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hr8AJlT-Q4

Last edited by Brahman (2023-07-01 18:39:34)

Adi Shankaracharya

#1158 2023-07-02 00:31:24

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

So the federation lies all it wants. Brainwashed Taygetans... imagine the brainwashing here on Earth! This should be known especially all who idolize the federation. I think it's some self-appointed group who pretend to be rulers of the galaxy, if not the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hr8AJlT-Q4

As below so above. And visa versa vassa.

How do you hug a Dragon Lizard? Mentally.
Don't stand in front in case they sneeze. Back... not a good idea tail wagging issues.....

Cat's love hugs. So do most Karistus.

Allenym! This is getting complicated!

Everything depends on the way we look at things. And your approach to things.

I caught the Y chromosome. So I tend to focus on things. We tend to defer to the XX for.... diplomatic issues. They go... beyond "things". I trust them on this!

We will take out the garbage. After.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1159 2023-07-06 20:29:32

Horton HaW

I am curious if Gosia could ask for information on the origins of the Ogham language.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-06 22:17:56)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1160 2023-07-07 02:29:11

Daryn565

Planet Alfrata in Alpha Centauri intrigues me…I would love to know more about this Planet.

#1161 2023-07-07 19:51:43

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

There is an exchange of energy that the Katra benefits, because there is a learning lesson that you can take, as an opportunity to take the aspects over consciousness, to get integrated, and heal within your DNA, and become more evolved. If the Federation intervenes in a more dominant way, then there is no learning, there is no evolution, because there is no experience.

The unfolding of events is aligned with the natural course of the experience, as it is meant to be.
Behind the scenes, there are significant circumstances at play that ensure the smooth operation of this experience. Nevertheless, any entity, whether an individual, being, or civilization, that attempts to bypass the fundamental laws governing the Universe will face consequences. In this regard, the Federation assumes the role of maintaining order and upholding these consequences. Their function can be likened to a system of universal law and order, operating with a higher degree of integrity.

Does it appear fair when viewed from a 3D perspective? Perhaps not, but when seen from a 5D or higher perspective, the narrative takes on a different meaning. Remember, you chose to be on Earth, as it was a conscious decision made by you.

Note: I am not taking a stance or advocating for any particular side. Rather, I am offering a perspective for consideration. It does not imply agreement or disagreement on my part.

This can tie in with the sub-conscious and unconscious discussion. Seems to be a lack of awareness of good tools and understanding here. One can use the Edgar Cayce readings as an example. He often referred to attitudes that would create a loss for an individual. However, people caught up in the karma belief miss the reading where he stated (paraphrasing) that most gained overall at the end. It is a matter of perspective. However, the view a non-corporeal eternal existence may take could vary a good deal from an individual material being.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-07 19:59:21)

#1162 2023-07-08 15:26:06

Marc

Hi Gosia,

https://youtu.be/GsJRW53Q9Ms
Begin to watch at 15 min, and it goes on until the end.

In this video posted yesterday, a couple doing investigations on everything strange in the woods and in the mountains, went to North Carolina, in the Brown Mountain, to investigate mysterious lights that the indigenous identify as spirits of their ancestors, or something like that. The lights seem to get out of the mountain, move, stay in the sky for a while, then fade out.  We even see them flashing in the sky. Not sure they are drones because of the behavior in the sky, could be something else, but what ?

Maybe our friends from the waters above could give us their point of view on this !?!
Thanks
Marc
In the winter of early 2023, we traveled to North Carolina to investigate a centuries old phenomenon that has been a mystery to all who have witnessed it. The Brown Mountain Lights. While there have been many attempts to scientifically explain these anomalous lights that haunt these mountains, no definitive answer has ever been put forward. And no attempted explanation could have prepared us for the footage we would capture that night.

#1163 2023-07-09 15:45:31

SSSany

Regards to all. I'll throw in a lot of suggestions for possible video topics here. I apologize in advance if I repeated something from before, it's because I didn't read all 46 pages back.

1. Karistus topic. They have already been mentioned so far. However, I think, based on everything we've heard about them so far and what a magnificent race and protector of the Earth they are, that we should know more about them. What are their activities on Earth? What ships do they use? Starseeds. Politics?
On what base they claim that all Lyrian races are of their origin? Since they claim that, I think they would be happy to give us/the Taygetns their data.
That would be very interesting, because I imagine they have their records from the past that would fill in a lot of holes for us.
2. We know that Hoolywood often shows us the truth in a blurred version. Often there is truth mixed with fantasy. The Goa'uld race is featured in the Star Gate and Star Trek series. These are the parasitic worms in people's stomachs that then provide them with intelligence, powers and a long life.
Does such a race exist? If yes, please write something more about it.
3. Organic spaceships. Someone mentioned in a video that they exist. If I remember correctly, it is a "6D" race that is capable of carrying passengers and traveling among the stars. What race is that? Where are they from? Who are you usually travelers? Do they have starseeds? What is their philosophy? ..
4. Ring worlds.
It has been said that Cbal shows reality in various ways. I noticed that, for example, there is a whole series of SF books on the subject. By author Larry Niven. Then we have a TV show called HALO. All this "smells" to me that this really exists. If there is, where, how many are there, who built them, who inhabits them? Etc..
5. The theme of alchemy. What is it really about? How do Taygetans see the whole alchemical world/process? What kind of energy is used here. Is that also "frequency work/manipulation"? What is "prima matter", the Red Stone of Transmutation? How does it work?
Thanks in advance and sorry for this wall of text.

#1164 2023-07-09 21:09:46

Horton HaW

Marc wrote:

Hi Gosia,

https://youtu.be/GsJRW53Q9Ms
Begin to watch at 15 min, and it goes on until the end.

In this video posted yesterday, a couple doing investigations on everything strange in the woods and in the mountains, went to North Carolina, in the Brown Mountain, to investigate mysterious lights that the indigenous identify as spirits of their ancestors, or something like that. The lights seem to get out of the mountain, move, stay in the sky for a while, then fade out.  We even see them flashing in the sky. Not sure they are drones because of the behavior in the sky, could be something else, but what ?

Maybe our friends from the waters above could give us their point of view on this !?!
Thanks
Marc
In the winter of early 2023, we traveled to North Carolina to investigate a centuries old phenomenon that has been a mystery to all who have witnessed it. The Brown Mountain Lights. While there have been many attempts to scientifically explain these anomalous lights that haunt these mountains, no definitive answer has ever been put forward. And no attempted explanation could have prepared us for the footage we would capture that night.

Interesting. There are reports of what might be called fae or elementals in some areas there. There are similar on this site. http://www.human-resonance.org/water.html.

#1165 2023-07-14 21:42:32

Horton HaW

Astrology has been discussed. EC readings stated the same thing. I haven't see numerology however, discussed.

#1166 2023-07-14 23:08:47

Tecumseh

Most of the questions I want to ask, some answers are most likely "classified".

For instance. On G&R's series on the Races:

How do Alfhratans deal with the ancestral animosity towards the Cabal? How do they suppress the Vendetta mentality? I know they have hard feelings. They are more closely related to Lyran Terrans than most people out there. We understand their feelings. To put it mildly.

Not enough info on Karistus/Jovian machinations over the last 12.5K. And why don't they talk more to the T's and S's now? Are they amused or not amused by UFP? Or dominators of Sol13U and surrounding space UFP. We would very much welcome more Jovian input. Many clues there I/We expect.

More on Argathan please. Somebody has got to know more! Vulcans are not the only ones! And not enough info on them! They are neighbors on the negative Z axis! Neighbors! We care about them just like we care about those on the +Z axis. Let's get our house in order!

You sure there are no more native Venusians? When is the last time anyone went looking?

Just who are these 80 races in Saturn system? There may be some more clues there. Bio's on them please! Ask HMA to get out her shears and start snipping away at her hated "Red Tape"!!

Also general questions pertaining to many of the videos:

Did H.M. Allenym get the FULL after action report from Asket and company? It can't be just the 8+? Terran Cycles of "action". It should come with every scrap of information they had on the situation. You don't move anywhere/anywhen/anyhow using an interstellar armada with out good Intel. Never. Especially with a Taygetan one! My neighbors to the north have more people!

More hints on the proposals that HMA, HMR and company brought to the local Feds a couple of cycles back.... please? And their reaction to it. Just the facts ma'am. Cliffs notes will do. Hell, I would be satisfied with an outline!

Just where is the line between "classified" and utterable? Let's find that place!

Who took over from Aneeka? That's gotta be one of the toughest jobs on the ship!

Plenty more questions.... some time left. No worries! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1167 2023-07-15 14:50:35

LongShot

Can we say that Pleiadeans live in a pure philosophical socialist system???

Is there a way to prove space religion exists??? (There is a source and everything out of it is just ideias of a greater consciousness for its own amusement)

Considering the amount of extra-terrestrial's* living on the planet, how come the frequency is so dense. I thought by having hi frequency people around would lift the average frequency. (There should be around few million people living underground .

In theory, what can happen if an extra-terrestrial would violate the prime directive and prove once and for all they exist and are all over???

Since no one knows what their soul contract is, how the federation know what souls really want??? (Why they think this place has to be a playground for soul evolution??)

Since ET´s do visit our planet for supplies and interact with terrestrial's, how do they control the telepathy???

How does and Urma*, Alpha Draconion* use their paws* to create and move controls???

Is it possible that the moon footage is real and they got there with SSP (secret Space Program)??? Put the capsule and the astronauts in a stellar ship and dropped them on the moon. (Because there is a phrase of one of the astronauts that stoke* with me. "During lift of, it sounded that the moon vibrated like is was made out of metal" (not exact quote)...

If Atlantis was a reptilian city and lyrians where in minority. Can´t we assume, reptilians colonized first this planet???

In relation to frequencies...Is there no way to have to similar frequencies in the whole universe??? At some point, things do repeat it self...

What is the highest prime number?

During the travels between Pleiadean system and Earth, sit time on a large ship, is around seven hours. HAs anyone dropped out of hyperspace every hour to see where they come out??? (assuming its possible)

Why are the world só worried about the amazon??? IS it due to the ancient civilization that can be discovered or just greed for its mineral???

Why did on the video: "Interstellar Life 3 - Scimitars - FIGHTER CRAFT - Athena Swaruu", was the speed of light given in miles per hour??? plus... i thought light speed wasn't fixed...

Is there a point in deep space, that stars, systems in general are só far apart that may look like the edge of the universe???

Can a shuttle/craft be programmed to jump to unknown places, launch some kind beacon or probe, and the craft jump back to initial point?? Crating a way of mapping unknown areas. (Then leave the probe/satellite/beacon as some kind of future guide)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#1168 2023-07-15 23:01:54

Tecumseh

@LongShot

Keep reading my friend. Some of your questions have been addressed.

It's a lot I know!

But it's there. Try using search function in the transcripts? Mods say that occasionally.

And don't worry. I read/watched everything. All of it. Sometimes repeating. Little birdie reminded me that repetition is good in some cases.

And I still get confused smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1169 2023-07-16 04:31:47

LongShot

Tecumseh wrote:

@LongShot

Keep reading my friend. Some of your questions have been addressed.

It's a lot I know!

But it's there. Try using search function in the transcripts? Mods say that occasionally.

And don't worry. I read/watched everything. All of it. Sometimes repeating. Little birdie reminded me that repetition is good in some cases.

And I still get confused smile

Thanks!!

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#1170 2023-07-16 13:10:23

Bucegi

could you please talk about practical topics and self improvement for the individual so we can better navigate ourselves in this world and become our best and most strenghtful version possible?

thank you for your videos Mari
Regards

#1171 2023-07-16 14:02:00

Ariya

Bucegi wrote:

could you please talk about practical topics and self improvement for the individual so we can better navigate ourselves in this world and become our best and most strenghtful version possible?

Regards

I think Za'el's videos are perfect for this.

#1172 2023-07-16 14:20:46

Bucegi

Ariya wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

Regards

id still like to hear Mari's and Yahzi's perspective and tips for this because they have the knowledge about this i want to hear

and where do i find these videos

#1173 2023-07-16 14:27:17

Ariya

Bucegi wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

Regards

id still like to hear Mari's and Yahzi's perspective and tips for this because they have the knowledge about this i want to hear

and where do i find these videos

I love Za'el's perspective because he combines spirituality with a very deep practical knowledge. Arien is also very inspiring. Here is Arien and Zael's channel. They are creating the videos directly from Toleka too! 

https://www.youtube.com/@ArienyZael/videos

#1174 2023-07-21 20:35:33

Tecumseh

On the extraction videos. Questions  for the Team.

Everyone keeps using the word "Extraction" meaning permanent. Ok, according to UFoP rules in congruency with a particular High Council protocols with how to handle "Secondary Race/Human" extraction I get it. Even understand it to a certain extent.

However. That's not how Earth's "high council" plays it. Are they not UFoP rules bound? Elites vacation on Venus. Are they not US? If it wasn't for US there would be no Elite.

Evidence abounds for "some" of us having very few restrictions. They don't get "extracted", they go on WALK ABOUT. They go on expeditions. Field trips, vacations, rehabilitation, trade, raid and exploration.

What makes some of us so "Special" and the vast majority of us so fragile that we can't handle new and exotic places?

Why the "you have to leave it all behind and never go back" rule. Are those "Rules for Thee but not for Me"? Does not sound very Holistic to me.

Some of us were born Eva's. Even if it took us a while to figure it out. You don't treat Eva's/Lyran/Karistus like that! Not if you know what's good for you hmm We are not that fragile.

We know very well what's going on. And are much more prepared for the wackyness of off world machinations. We aren't going to Panic.... much. And we adapt quickly.

The team is always observing more and more traffic. Beehive activity. What's a few more?
Can't we treat Terra as Home Base like Taygetans treat Temmer, Erra and Procyone ? Or Alphratans treat Alphrata?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Besides we are NOT all that fragile. And we won't contaminate the timeline... much. Maybe a little bit. But not too much. They throw you in the psych ward and trust me, that is no fun at all! You have to bullshit your way out of there. No fun at all! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1175 2023-07-22 05:56:02

mitkobs

Cabal as separate organization entity from the rest of the humanity have bigger technological advancement that is closer to interstellar ET's with lower tech, who still use sun and other portals to travel across the stars and do not have engines that can transcend densities, space and time. And probably for that Federation is threating them differently. They probably see them as an elite group that is going own way from the rest of the humanity but in the same time a group that do not want to give up from their power over the humanity. Such group that is working day and night to achieve even more technological advancement is something to be considered as a threat to Federation and surely they have a lot of work to track all that is going on with the cabal advancing in this solar system. Just speculation of mine.

Board footer