You are not logged in.

#1201 2023-08-18 10:40:56

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Lyran wrote:

Dear cosmic agency team. Thanks for your work. If we are in the timeline of Tiamat destruction and great flood, then is there a timeline where that was avoided? If there is are you aware of that timelines progression without 3-D matrix? What is it like? Thanks

My friend look around you at all the water. This is our timeline smile

Thats funny. That means as a collective, we are very good at manifesting our lack mentality.

#1202 2023-08-18 13:32:42

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:

Dear cosmic agency team. Thanks for your work. If we are in the timeline of Tiamat destruction and great flood, then is there a timeline where that was avoided? If there is are you aware of that timelines progression without 3-D matrix? What is it like? Thanks

I think he might mean, have they seen a timeline where Tiamat was not destroyed. Therefore no need for Moon. Therefore no artificial 3d. We are still in 5d with the Solar System still in it's original configuration.

Have they seen this timeline?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-24 18:41:03)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1203 2023-08-18 14:52:10

Tecumseh wrote:
Lyran wrote:

I think he might mean, have they seen a timeline where Tiamat was not destroyed. Therefore no need for Moon. Therefore no artificial 3d. We are still in 5d with the Solar System still in it's original configuration.

I have they seen this timeline?

Exactly my question. You said it better. I am sure that this is the case, however I do not know if the team knows the specific details of this alternative timeline.

#1204 2023-08-18 16:25:43

mitkobs

Everything exists within the Source, which means that every possible way things can be and go they are. A timeline that catch more traction is where the players-souls are situated with their attention and this timeline is something like a popular dominant one. And that timeline is the destruction of Tiamat and all that fallows.

#1205 2023-08-18 16:43:05

mitkobs

@_.haz.za._369, sorry but the telescopes that can see a planet closer are property of the Vatican and they are not keen of sharing them with the simple folk.

Density is our mind, the configuration of it and the body-avatar serving as a filter of frequencies. Also the Van Allen bands that filter the sight beyond them. The result of all these different frequencies are making illusion to the senses and for that we cannot see currently the Astral that is right next to us intertwined with the physical Earth and that is why people in 5D frequencies cannot see people in 6D frequency range. And that is why I said 6D with condition but it seems that you continue to argue about it no matter what.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-18 16:45:55)

#1206 2023-08-18 17:01:47

Tecumseh

Very true that the Vatican controls this, see what happened to Gallileo. And countless others.

We gotta quit arguing around here. And just except each other for who we are.

We are all seeker's of the truth. We can all unite in that common practice.

It's something we all share in common. Common ground.

We also all share a degree of cognitive dissonance. I admit it, I have been guilty of that on multiple occasions. We are reluctant to give up certain thought forms that we're SURE were the RIGHT one's.

Oh the tangled webs we weave inside our own minds.

My bubble gets bursted all the time. If it doesn't get bursted then I know that something is wrong. I look for it to get bursted.

My two cents.

mitkobs wrote:

@_.haz.za._369, sorry but the telescopes that can see a planet closer are property of the Vatican they are not keen of sharing them with the simple folk.

Density is our mind, the configuration of it and the body-avatar serving as a filter of frequencies. Also the Van Allen bands that filter the sight beyond them. The result of all these different frequencies are making illusion to the senses and for that we cannot see currently the Astral that is right next to us intertwined with the physical Earth and that is why people in 5D frequencies cannot see people in 6D frequency range. And that is why I said 6D with condition but it seems that you continue to argue about it no matter what.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1207 2023-08-19 09:18:25

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

@_.haz.za._369, sorry but the telescopes that can see a planet closer are property of the Vatican and they are not keen of sharing them with the simple folk.

Yes those big telescope's are under vatican control but I'm not talking about those telescopes.

You need to let go of this "5d" , "6d" concept. There is no such thing as "people of 5d" and "people of 6d". This is another misunderstanding. Densities cannot even be labelled that way.

On a planet, people will have their own collective unconscious. Their own level of awareness/consciousness. People will have certain agreements of what is real and what is not. So they will only perceive what is in their awareness. This is why many people (includes many ET's) are not able to see certain type of so called "astral beings/enities". Look at the Swaruunnians for example, Yazhi and Mari are able to see beings like Goblins (among others) but Athena cannot see them. Taygetans too. But taygetans can see Yazhi and Mari. Athena too. Similarly, Taygetans are able to see Karistus and Karistus - Taygetans.

What you said is that, Karistus are in a totally different dimension / density ("6D") where Jupiter is not a gaseous planet. <<< This is not how densities even work. If jupiter is a gaseous planet in "5d" then, it is a gaseous planet "in 6d". There is no change. Higher densities INCLUDES lower densities. 6 contains 5,4,3,2 and 1.
All these things I am saying here was already explained (MANY TIMES) by Taygetans and especially Swaruunnians.
(Btw Jupiter is not really gaseous planet. It is a Class M planet. Karistus makes it appear as a Gaseous one. I already explained this in my previous comment).

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-08-19 09:23:34)

#1208 2023-08-19 10:17:21

mitkobs

_.haz.za._369, sorry but on some points what you say do not make sense to me. You contradict to what you say and I am not going to bother about that. It is your problems of understanding, not mine. I stand for what I said and not going to let anyone to correct me in this case. You have your opinion, I have mine. Period.

#1209 2023-08-19 10:58:05

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

_.haz.za._369, sorry but on some points what you say do not make sense to me. You contradict to what you say and I am not going to bother about that. It is your problems of understanding, not mine. I stand for what I said and not going to let anyone to correct me in this case. You have your opinion, I have mine. Period.

I suggest you just watch all videos (in order wise).

This is the video where they properly explained the concept of densities.
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5 … ena-swaruu

Read it or watch it's video.

#1210 2023-08-19 11:27:34

mitkobs

Clearly you want to go into argument but not going to happen, it is against the rules here. So, not going to talk back to you whatever you say and is addressed to me.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-19 11:28:02)

#1211 2023-08-19 12:10:06

Outerspace

Hi, no arguments here if possible. Thanks

#1212 2023-08-19 12:53:45

Tecumseh

Hi Outerspace! I'm always in outer space! Haha

But yes, I remember the Jupiter video talking about the floating and flying creatures. How they never see land, ever. How different layers of Jupiter have different atmospheric content and pressures. Similar creatures on the other gaseous planets in this solar system and countless other solar systems.

Birth through death never seeing or having a concept even of solid ground. Or Outerspace!

Outerspace wrote:

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1213 2023-08-19 13:53:33

Outerspace

Tecumseh wrote:

Hi Outerspace! I'm always in outer space! Haha

But yes, I remember the Jupiter video talking about the floating and flying creatures. How they never see land, ever. How different layers of Jupiter have different atmospheric content and pressures. Similar creatures on the other gaseous planets in this solar system and countless other solar systems.

Birth through death never seeing or having a concept even of solid ground. Or Outerspace!

Outerspace wrote:

Hi Tecumeh,

Yes, I wonder sometimes if those flying creatures from those gaseous planets are the same kind as the ones filtering on earth's skies. Some people have reported seeing huge birds, dino birds, also some called thunderbirds appearing then disappearing suddenly. Maybe those birds have entered natural portals on those gaseous planets by accident. Also maybe they are huge birds from the astral. Or maybe spaceships and Karistus taking the appearance of huge birds.

#1214 2023-08-19 14:19:27

Jupiter 9

I can confirm that I am not really gaseous, I am only gaseous when I eat beans or other foods like that...

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1215 2023-08-19 14:47:07

Outerspace

The astral realm has clearly it's advantage. You can eat anything you can imagine without having to digest it, also increasing the taste of anything only with your mind. How good is that?

#1216 2023-08-19 17:36:52

mitkobs

In Astral you do not have bodily needs but if you want you can taste foods. Only need in the Astral is to have more light-information.

#1217 2023-08-20 07:11:17

_.haz.za._369

Outerspace wrote:

The astral realm has clearly it's advantage. You can eat anything you can imagine without having to digest it, also increasing the taste of anything only with your mind. How good is that?

But why would you even eat in the astral in the first place? Food is for the body only. You don't really need it, unless you want to just know how it taste's like. (Just to know).

#1218 2023-08-20 07:25:06

Meridianwoman

Fantastic video about Jupiter by RENEW:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdeO4dlg_g

I came across this Youtube Channel is called RENEW and don't worry, the creator gives credit to the original contactees, including the following in the description box:
"To deepen the information about the extraterrestrial races and their characteristics, it is recommended to consult the following resources:
For further information on extraterrestrial races and their characteristics, the following resources are recommended:
https://www.swaruu.org
YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
   / @swaruuofficial   
https://www.youtube.com/ @ArienyZael 
   / @cosmicagency   
   / @despejandoenigmas

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#1219 2023-08-24 17:24:29

Brahman

https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/crono … ena-swaruu

This transcript/video does not have an english version. As far as I understood the pyramids at Giza were built 34,000 - 38,000 years ago and this is the oldest date in the history of the planet according to Athena. That is before destruction of Tiamat.
In the video about the Druids she says Western Civilization is older than Egypt, Babylon, Sumer and China. So it predates the pyramids, so how many years before that?

The first dates correspond to Hyperborea. Where is Hyperborea located nowadays? I have read a short information about it a long time ago. For example in ancient Greek mythology it is mentioned as a place where Apollo resides at a certain time of the year. There were giants and it was dark and cold and far north. I was imagining the North Pole. Maybe under the ice in Antarctica was the ancient Hyperborea?

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-24 18:15:06)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1220 2023-08-24 18:53:08

Brahman

TSD.9111 wrote:

So which location were you imagining, North Pole or South pole, since they are polar opposite...pun intended wink

On a serious note, are you familiar with the Oera Linda book? I am unsure what to make of it but it seems to elude to Hyperborea, which by its account would put it in the far north around the Scandinavian regions (at a time before Tiamat's waters where there was more land exposed than there is now). But I too would love to know what Toleka crew can share on this very ancient civilization, as I'm sure those ancestors gave rise to the modern Scandinavian races. Until then, and if you are interested, this book is a good start to look through on the topic; https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/214 … tic-europe

Brahman wrote:

https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/crono … ena-swaruu

This transcript/video does not have an english version. As far as I understood the pyramids at Giza were built 34,000 - 38,000 years ago and this is the oldest date in the history of the planet according to Athena. That is before destruction of Tiamat.
In the video about the Druids she says Western Civilization is older than Egypt, Babylon, Sumer and China. So it predates the pyramids, so how many years before that?

The first dates correspond to Hyperborea. Where is Hyperborea located nowadays? I have read a short information about it a long time ago. For example in ancient Greek mythology it is mentioned as a place where Apollo resides at a certain time of the year. There were giants and it was dark and cold and far north. I was imagining the North Pole. Maybe under the ice in Antarctica was the ancient Hyperborea?

Yes it will be interesting to have the girls tell us about Hyperborea. big_smile
Thanks for the book. I found the manuscript.
So while we wait we can read it. smile
https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/oera-l … ebook.html

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-24 19:07:14)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1221 2023-08-24 21:33:13

StarDeity
Banned

Yes they are! and Tina already said so, if I recall. smile

I'd love it too if they gave info about the gods and goddesses and all... hehe~

TSD.9111 wrote:

On a similar note, I can't wait for the Toleka ladies to share information on the ancient gods and deities of that time (especially those of Norse and Greek mythology) as I suspect Karistus and Taygeta were a big inspiration for the creation of those archetypes hehe

#1222 2023-08-25 13:31:38

Brahman

TSD.9111 wrote:

Awesome find, thanks for the link smile

On a similar note, I can't wait for the Toleka ladies to share information on the ancient gods and deities of that time (especially those of Norse and Greek mythology) as I suspect Karistus and Taygeta were a big inspiration for the creation of those archetypes hehe

Brahman wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

So which location were you imagining, North Pole or South pole, since they are polar opposite...pun intended wink

On a serious note, are you familiar with the Oera Linda book? I am unsure what to make of it but it seems to elude to Hyperborea, which by its account would put it in the far north around the Scandinavian regions (at a time before Tiamat's waters where there was more land exposed than there is now). But I too would love to know what Toleka crew can share on this very ancient civilization, as I'm sure those ancestors gave rise to the modern Scandinavian races. Until then, and if you are interested, this book is a good start to look through on the topic; https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/214 … tic-europe

Yes it will be interesting to have the girls tell us about Hyperborea. big_smile

This manuscript is great. Cabal is exposed. The takeover of the free people by the cabal rulers and priests. The story of Minerva whom they turned into a goddess and made statues of her to enslave the minds of the people. Jesus who people also called Krishna and Buddha was a man like others but the priests hated him and turned him into a God of suffering to enslave more people. There is a prophecy that the cabal
will end 4000 years after the sinking of Atlantis. This will make the rest of Scandinavians and the Slavs who do not believe the cabal ruler puppets and priests.
And, of course, the book describes the Source, the spirit.
So, sorry to all fans of deities. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#1223 2023-08-26 15:16:48

TSD.9111 wrote:

Awesome find, thanks for the link smile

Brahman wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Yes, yes.. many incarnations that we worship - the people that reflected the ultimate within them — Worth learning about these incarnations how they started their life here, what they taught, any distortions of their teachings, the True and fake part of the writings about them, where they are now, and if they merged into source for the current timeline. @Gosia this can be a fantastic series that can catch the attention of many and then help spread the knowledge of Taegetan message, that is now accessed only by a few from this website and videos.

Last edited by AvatarKrishna (2023-08-26 15:17:24)

#1224 2023-08-26 19:49:22

Jupiter 9

Gosia did mention once that they were planning on making a more detailed video about the Greek "gods", but then we had the big break in the communication but I assume it's still in the plans, and I can't wait to know more about their involvement with Ancient Greece. smile smile

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=22474#p22474

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1225 2023-08-26 22:00:30

TheMorken

Athena said in https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/starl … r-findings that she cannot see the Starlink satellites anywhere in Earth's orbit.

Where do these Falcon 9 rockets bring their cargo, and what is that cargo if it is not Starlink satellites?

Do they already bring something to Mars, or do they bring mining equipment something to the asteroid belt? Or is it something else entirely?

How does Starlink provide its internet services, do they use Federation equipment?

Board footer