You are not logged in.

#226 2023-12-26 14:57:43

Hanen

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hi Guys!

I am Hanen from Tunisia. I ve been looking for like-minded people and I am glad to find this forum and find you angels. I heard about Swaru in Mythi's Forum (an alien from Andromeda), and here I am. I feel very lonely since nobody can really understand me, and it is good to be among people who have similar interests or experiences. I ve been through a lot of crazy things my whole life and that is what made me look for the truth and finally be free from something names Religion that didnt provide any help or truth so far. Anyway, I will be sharing some of my experiences slowly and love to hear about yours as well.

And as I am new here, I might need some help. I watched many of the videos available on YouTube and I would love to know, how I can ask questions and get them answered by our star friends? Is there a specific post here or should I start a new post or how does it work?

Thank you. Peace and Love!

#227 2023-12-26 17:39:28

Ariya

Hanen wrote:

And as I am new here, I might need some help. I watched many of the videos available on YouTube and I would love to know, how I can ask questions and get them answered by our star friends? Is there a specific post here or should I start a new post or how does it work?

Hello Hanen and welcome ❤️
Thank you for sharing your story. I think you will find lots in common with the people on this forum.

There is a thread here for questions and suggestions relating to the videos. From time to time Gosia may review and them there is a possibility they could be considered for future videos.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76

You can also ask questions / post comments in the general part of the forum. This isn’t the busiest forum but there are some lovely helpful knowledgeable people here who will try to help or point you in the right direction.

#228 2023-12-26 17:56:36

Thundersticks

Hello!!
My name is Matt.  I am from Ottawa, Canada.  I am amazed at this opportunity to learn about everything...ya...... everything.  Its insane but resonates very deeply for me and is what I have been searching for, for a very long time.  I question my sanity and biases and try to maintain a critical and skeptical mindset but still allow the love and mystery to flow.  Anyways, very happy to be here and introduce myself.  And thank you to all those who choose to speak up with a mindset for truth. 
The past few years have ramped up the insanity to a fever pitch and I have been affected greatly.  Both very negatively and extremely positively.  Not in any materialistic sense --in fact that facet of my being has been impacted negatively but my conscious spirit has been tested and forged in some great fires.  This is fucking awesome!!!!  Sorry--not sure how swearing is handled but it is a part of who I am and merely projects my steadfastness and various other personality traits--its not aimed at anyone smile.   
I found Cosmic Agency on Odyssey and through Gosia found Mari Swaruu and everyone else.  I still can't believe an alien is conversing with humans,, I tell my friends and the reactions are less than favourable but so be it!  I could go on and on but needless to say I am happy to find this forum and look forward to learning and going from there!!

Take care,
Matt

Authority is not Truth.

#229 2023-12-27 05:55:27

Hanen

Ariya wrote:
Hanen wrote:

Hello Hanen and welcome ❤️
Thank you for sharing your story. I think you will find lots in common with the people on this forum.

There is a thread here for questions and suggestions relating to the videos. From time to time Gosia may review and them there is a possibility they could be considered for future videos.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76

You can also ask questions / post comments in the general part of the forum. This isn’t the busiest forum but there are some lovely helpful knowledgeable people here who will try to help or point you in the right direction.

Thank you Ariya! I will explore the forum and post my questions there smile Nice to meet you here!

#230 2023-12-27 06:02:56

Hanen

Thundersticks wrote:

Hello!!
My name is Matt.  I am from Ottawa, Canada.  I am amazed at this opportunity to learn about everything...ya...... everything.  Its insane but resonates very deeply for me and is what I have been searching for, for a very long time.  I question my sanity and biases and try to maintain a critical and skeptical mindset but still allow the love and mystery to flow.  Anyways, very happy to be here and introduce myself.  And thank you to all those who choose to speak up with a mindset for truth. 
The past few years have ramped up the insanity to a fever pitch and I have been affected greatly.  Both very negatively and extremely positively.  Not in any materialistic sense --in fact that facet of my being has been impacted negatively but my conscious spirit has been tested and forged in some great fires.  This is fucking awesome!!!!  Sorry--not sure how swearing is handled but it is a part of who I am and merely projects my steadfastness and various other personality traits--its not aimed at anyone smile.   
I found Cosmic Agency on Odyssey and through Gosia found Mari Swaruu and everyone else.  I still can't believe an alien is conversing with humans,, I tell my friends and the reactions are less than favourable but so be it!  I could go on and on but needless to say I am happy to find this forum and look forward to learning and going from there!!

Take care,
Matt

Hi Matt,
I am glad you ended up here like everyone else. Yes, most people wouldn't understand what we talk about. My mom told me to visit a psychiatrist, whenever I talked about this or anything unusual to her lol. People got used to the routine and normal usual things. They cant even imagine what's beyond this world, neither do they take the time to think about our origins, religions, the universe etc. They are happy to eat, drink, work, mate and sleep. They believe that's all what life is about.

Now I am curious! What is the Cosmic Agency on Odyssey?

#231 2023-12-27 18:41:30

Thundersticks

Hello Hanen, thank you for your post.  Odyssey is a video sharing platform like Youtube.  I think I came across Gosia's channel called Cosmic Agency there. 
Its always tough to remember the path lol.  My curiosity as many here share led me to Mari Swaruu and then this site etc.  My being here is all due to finding Gosia's video.  I now know how a blind squirrel finding a big nut must feel. smile.

Authority is not Truth.

#232 2023-12-27 21:42:15

Hanen

Thundersticks wrote:

Hello Hanen, thank you for your post.  Odyssey is a video sharing platform like Youtube.  I think I came across Gosia's channel called Cosmic Agency there. 
Its always tough to remember the path lol.  My curiosity as many here share led me to Mari Swaruu and then this site etc.  My being here is all due to finding Gosia's video.  I now know how a blind squirrel finding a big nut must feel. smile.

I love the way you described it! Thats absolutely true smile

#233 2024-01-26 02:51:30

Zerelius

Hello all,

I am glad to have found this interesting corner of the internet.  It is always nice to come across like-minded individuals whom we can share with and grow and learn from.  Be well and keep the light.

What we see around us is not reality itself but reality as presented through our perceptions of it.

#234 2024-01-27 15:18:54

Outerspace

Hello and welcome Zerelius smile

#235 2024-01-27 17:19:39

jimooskie

Hello, my name is Jim, and I joined a couple days ago.  I've been listening to a lot of your videos, very informative, thanks!  I've experienced shadow beings, voteces, greys, extremely close flyovers.  My guide is Andromedan, and she has helped me numerous times.  Socially, I'm somewhat of a misanthrope, but I do have some close friends.  I'm a lifelong musician who pursued graduate school education mostly for intrinsic purposes.  It has given me a broader perpective of humanity, only because I gleaned from it what I personally believed to be benefical/useful.  I do have lots of questions, but not right now.  All the Best!

Last edited by jimooskie (2024-01-27 20:29:12)

#236 2024-02-02 21:52:28

Crisrom35

Hello,

I just joined the forum after watching Gosia’s most recent video on Cosmic Agency. I have been searching for something like that for the last 2-3 years. I worked on myself a lot in the last years and the changes I saw made want to help others realize how powerful they are, despite the illusions around us. I know I am a starseed, and I accept my role and mission. Each and everyone of us is important and together we can be the ripple to help the others.
Honestly, I cannot even remember how I came across. One thing took me to another, and soon I was just following the lead, until I reached the Cosmic Agency. So grateful for all the work you all do! I am sure many people will continue joining this year, and they will find answers, stability, and clarity here. Much Love!

Last edited by Crisrom35 (2024-02-02 21:59:28)

#237 2024-02-03 11:33:17

Ariya

Welcome to the forum Crisrom35 ❤️

#238 2024-04-16 04:13:28

Toto

Hello everyone!

My name is Javier. Thank you so much to Mari Swaruu, to all the Taygeta and Swaruu Team, and to Gosia for all the videos and info in them on both youtube channels. I'm glad to be here. Also thanks to Jupiter (a moderator in this forum) for your email, as i was at first trying unsuccessfully  to use a gmail account  to register to this forum.
It is such a relief to come across this info and help from our friends the Taygetans and Swarunnians in this challenging and very exciting times.

#239 2024-04-17 07:30:15

Ariya

Toto wrote:

Hello everyone!

My name is Javier. Thank you so much to Mari Swaruu, to all the Taygeta and Swaruu Team, and to Gosia for all the videos and info in them on both youtube channels. I'm glad to be here. Also thanks to Jupiter (a moderator in this forum) for your email, as i was at first trying unsuccessfully  to use a gmail account  to register to this forum.
It is such a relief to come across this info and help from our friends the Taygetans and Swarunnians in this challenging and very exciting times.

Hello Toto !

Welcome to the forum ☆彡

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Board footer