You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-07 16:09:48

Matias
Administrator

Changes in the world - News

Hello all!

Inform here if you find something interesting going on around the world!

Molon Labe

#2 2020-09-07 19:58:56

Peyton

Re: Changes in the world - News

Below are 2 links and descriptions for a presentation that was done over skype Sunday (9/6/2020) that has been broken up into 2 parts. We hope that the information shared is helpful in aiding others in seeing a bigger context as to what is going on. Thank you for your consideration and time.

In the first part of this two-part presentation, Dr. Dale Wong provides a debriefing of the original presentation, Disclosure Has Begun, and discusses the implications of the July 23, 2020 New York Times article. From here, he proposes a cosmic explanation of these events, beginning with a discussion of past earth history recorded in the Law of One books, hosted by L/L Research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvpTLbFnM8w

In the second part of this two-part presentation, Dr. Dale Wong uses the past actions of the Confederation of Planets from Part 1 as a guide to explaining what is happening on Earth as of September, 2020. The Confederation of Planet’s activities in January, 2020, as described by Taygetans from the Pleiades constellation by the organization Cosmic Agency, is verified by International Space Station (ISS) video feeds during the period of March – May of 2020. In response to these actions, information in the so-called ‘Burgess Trilogy’ is presented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqF6P44bX4

#3 2020-09-10 23:26:54

MartaSantos

I have found something very disturbing in a Telegram channel. There’s a lot of disturbing news lately happening all around the world, but they shared their concern about something specially dark: the website WikiHow targeting children by leading them to vaccinate without parental consent. I will share with you what they posted. What do you think about it? I think it’s pretty scary. I don’t know how WikiHow is allowed to spread such misleading propaganda. If you need the children to lie to their parents, there’s something very shady going on. This is what GreenMedInfo said about it:

“How could such a thing be published without scrutiny? Wikihow allowed 17 “anonymous” contributors to draft this deeply disturbing article which targets children, and attempts to remove parents (with the capacity to make informed and fully consented decisions about their children’s health) from their lives, coercing them into making decisions that could result in irreversible harm and death. How is this allowed? And who is responsible or pushing this egregious agenda on our  vulnerable children?
We need citizen researchers to investigate the board/officer ties between WikiHow and pharma/government, etc. They put this extremely harmful content out and list it as an anonymously created article — so no one, except their brand, is responsible.

https://t.me/sayeregengmi

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Vaccinated- … al-Consent

Soon or later, everything comes back to you.

#4 2020-09-11 11:36:27

MartaSantos

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

This is similar to the recent teacher scandal, where a male teacher was caught saying he doesn't like how remote learning gives the parents too much involvement in their child - children' s lessons. Making it hard for the teachers to indoctrinate their students with Cabal propaganda. Some teachers even jumped in sharing tips on how they limit the involvement of their student's parents into their lessons (...)

I could be wrong, but public education seems to be moving in the direction schools were in ancient times; which was as scouting & grooming institutions for new members of secret societies. In those times, parents knew that they weren't going to be made aware of their children/s' lessons in those institutions. Knowledge was heavily guarded & coveted back then, much as it continues to be in our time. hmm

Yes, yes, this is what dark agendas are pushing forward. They are based in the reptilian concept of indoctrinating children to enslave their souls by controlling their minds. Schooling in ancient times were like this when leaded by regressive stellar races.

They are the opposite of the positive learning which encourages the children to learn by helping them to remember who they really are, staying connected with their souls and their inner truth. This is quite a matriarchal concept, but is much more aligned with the progress of the Universe, where all the creatures have free will as it happens in every 5D planet (but ours).

Reptilians limited people’s minds making them believe in a materialistic, deterministic world. And they also limited knowledge by giving access to it only to the more obedient and dumb of the slaves.

That is why I am here, in this forum.

Because Taygetean team has showed to the human race another point of view, how they teach their children. I remember they said they consider playing a sacred time for the child, where he or she learns through his or her own experiences. They give all the children all the resources the society has achieved. This way, all the people has access to everything. They not limit their children, they don’t even have a monetary system. Swaruu said this is the reason why they can build huge spaceships to travel across the universe.

I think this way of learning is much more advanced than reptilians’ one. Just look at them. Taygeteans can jump to the ether and travel to every point of the galaxy they want in 7 hours SIT time. Reptilians are trapped here, in the best cases they use rudimentary portals in which they have to pass one by one. Artificial portals they try to fuel with natural portals, but as natural portals are inestable, they have a lot of problems with this.

It doesn’t seem their way of teaching is helping them very much.

#5 2020-09-14 20:00:26

Robert369

That's a funny Cabal report to lead people to the idea that "some sort of life exists in space", aka we are not alone in this universe...

The sillyness starts when one keeps in mind that they cannot really see much of "the truth" out there beyond the Van Allen Belt, meaning that all their assessments about elements, temperatures, distances, etc. that their telescopes seemingly measure are wrong. Besides that, a 5D being isn't visible to a 3D being within the Matrix (which the telescopes are likely to be inside of) except if it has a reduced 3D form too.

As for Venus being inhabited, there's information from Swaruu in some nice transcripts for the race descriptions. It also was said that all planets are inhabited by whatever lifeform - some even 6D and invisible to us. Wasn't it Venus about which she said that the 5D Fed is doing some terraforming ?

So, my take is that with all space information we receive from the Cabal: It is nonsense or at least heavily distorted, and almost guaranteed to have an agenda behind it, and be it simply distraction.

As for the Law of One and historic details: Much of it seems to have been in other timelines than what we currently live through, so the information oftentimes is not applying.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-09-14 20:25:44

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

By the way, can you please share some links to the transcripts where Swaruu talks about life on Venus? I want to read them for myself smile

On Luk's Discord channel "Taygetan Disclosure" (the one I was active for a few months) is a nice sub channel with transcript translations, and it contains one about Venus, named "SOLAR_SYSTEM - PART 2 - VENUS" which should make a good search.

And since with your question you reminded me of that, I will put those up on my own server too now. Thanks !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2020-09-14 21:12:25

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

I'm unable to use Discord so I can't access them through that platform, if you know of them on Gosia's website that will be easier smile

I'd think that you can easily find them on Gosia's website yourself, if they exist, though I wouldn't know if the planetary transcripts exist there in English, she only has the ones for English videos that she made. It surely exists as Spanish version, though, if you can handle that.

But meanwhile I put the English translated transcript files from Discord up on my server, so if you want them without Discord, you can also find them there now after you register and get further access. This will also provide access to various good reads that I publish myself there.

#8 2020-09-17 13:18:13

Gosia
Administrator

I will do the Solar System saga quite soon, not yet though, in English. I still have some other videos to go through first. Like History of Humanity, Wormholes, Quantic Computers, Pyramids. Maybe then the Solar System but for sure it will be up. smile

#9 2020-09-18 12:26:15

MartaSantos

Quite disturbing. It’s also said this is not the first adverse reaction. A man developed esclerosis symptoms, but this case was hidden and AstraZeneca kept going on till the case of this woman came out. There’s a lot of cover ups in vaccines, and more than that: they select very healthy individuals for the trials. Very healthy individuals who end harmed this way. Just imagine making this vaccines mandatory for all the population, including the elderly and those already sick.

#10 2020-09-18 21:36:45

Birgit wrote:

A British participant in AstraZeneca's coronavirus vaccine trial was diagnosed with a serious neurological disorder weeks after her second dose

been going on for millenia. study history, it's clear and explicit.

enoch

#11 2020-09-20 21:38:07

MartaSantos

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Birgit wrote:

A British participant in AstraZeneca's coronavirus vaccine trial was diagnosed with a serious neurological disorder weeks after her second dose

been going on for millenia. study history, it's clear and explicit.

enoch

o_O' Original post from Birgit has been deleted! As a Moderator, I must repost again the new she has brought to us, cause she didn't break any rule of this forum. BigTech infiltrating this conversation? Anyway, I ask you Enoch to give facts instead of undermining another member of the forum. Being disrespecful is breaking this forum's laws. If you insist in this behaviour I will delete your post without warning the next time. Here is the new she was referring to:

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandem … cine-trial

Plus, another new talking about the impact this fact had in the J&J vaccine trial in Spain:

https://www.reuters.com/article/health- … SKBN2662NL

It seems volunteers do not estimate it is "normal" to get transverse myelitis or multiple sclerosis just for a shot.

#12 2020-09-20 22:25:15

MartaSantos wrote:

Original post from Birgit has been deleted! As a Moderator, I must repost again the new she has brought to us, cause she didn't break any rule of this forum. BigTech infiltrating this conversation? Anyway, I ask you Enoch to give facts instead of undermining another member of the forum. Being disrespecful is breaking this forum's laws. If you insist in this behaviour I will delete your post without warning the next time. Here is the new she was referring to:

@MartaSantos

i meant to say that all these troubles directed at humans have been going on for millennia. not just about the vaccine that she was talking about. i meant to say all of hundreds of things but didn't explain it clearly that these type of things have been attacking humans for millennia. i should have written it more clearly. no disrespect was intended.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-09-20 22:26:20)

#13 2020-09-21 19:45:58

Happy

I am sorry to say that she probably deleted her own posts. And probably because I wasn't diligent enough to see her exposed position in the thread where I posted my last response. She deleted them minutes after I posted that, and I guess she took it personally, which wasn't my intent. I will reconsider how I share posts hereafter. And I'm very sad to see a good member of the forum gone there...

It seems like the virus was a part of the "color revolution" script all along:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09-21- … trump.html

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#14 2020-11-06 20:44:49

Robert369

Something worth watching that sums up my knowledge about what's to come in the future, channel by some guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkebCNE2Hcc

#15 2020-11-07 07:36:42

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:

Something worth watching that sums up my knowledge about what's to come in the future, channel by some guy:

I'm watching all his videos from years. He is consistent and bringing new insightful info.

#16 2020-11-08 10:52:23

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

- reminds me of Daniel Scranton channeling the Arcturians...

#17 2020-11-08 13:13:17

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

- reminds me of Daniel Scranton channeling the Arcturians...

Somewhat, except that in my view this is more detailed and about actual world ongoings.

#18 2020-11-08 17:59:42

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

[...] actual world ongoings.

- a very specific dating there. Is that credible? I mean... It depends on the individual worldview, of course, but it breaks a tad with across-the-board 'allergic reactions' to dating. - to the degree that the most specific dating given is usually "soon." A lot of social psychology in this, me think...

#19 2020-11-09 22:03:08

Happy

The cabal is probably kicking off the convenient diversion of the long announced 'UFO-invasion', as warned by Dr. Carol Rosin after her encounters with Wernher von Braun in the 1970's.

Space Shuttle Shot Down By UFO Super-weapon - Biggest Disclosure in Modern History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDo06mYFj8g

Dr Carol Rosin: Journey to Sign the Treaty (2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHyRyDRKhE

#20 2020-11-14 06:24:33

mitkobs

Channeled Father Absolute today announced that on thin astral plane of Earth the threat from Orion group and Draco-Reptiles is eliminated once for all. What we will see from now, on physical plane is increasing of higher energies that will continue to show what is hidden(the crimes against humanity and their perpetrators) and to awaken more and more people and that will culminate very soon in total falling of the Cabal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-11-14 06:25:47)

#21 2020-11-14 13:12:53

mitkobs

2021 will not be an easy year, it will be challenging even for the star seeds who are fully awakened. The cabal will not surrender, they most probably will do all their dirty tricks from their sleeve, they can make crazy desperate violent moves to cause more fear. This is how they will show all their cards and their internal ugliness will come forward, and that will be seen even to those who now trust fully their governments and the powers behind that rule the world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-11-14 13:15:41)

#22 2020-11-26 21:13:48

Robert369 wrote:

As for the Law of One and historic details: Much of it seems to have been in other timelines than what we currently live through, so the information oftentimes is not applying.

What a "coincidence". When Gosia uploaded the Pyramids video, i was reading the Ra material.in there, (i suppose i understood it well) there is openly a statement that Ikhnaton was a positive one. Swaruu said exactly the opposite... yes, something doesn t fit. So, what you wrote, that the info is not applying was helpful....

#23 2020-11-27 06:06:34

mitkobs

Very important message today from Father Absolute. It is happening, the matrix is falling and dismantling completely.

"It is at this time that a powerful energetic leap will occur, which will help not only the Earth, but also the awakened part of humanity to throw off the last burden of three-dimensionality.

How would this happen?

Of course, everything will not change instantly, because until the last minute of their existence, people are given a chance to move with the Earth into the Fifth Dimension.

But thanks to this powerful high-vibration energy wave, many people will be able to realize what is really happening to them, to the planet as a whole, who rules it and controls their own consciousness.

We can say that for millions of people a moment of truth will come - a general "sobering up" and awakening from the hibernation of three-dimensionality.

On the other hand, the gap between the awakened part of the population and the deeply sleeping part will multiply, which will lead to a split in the society of many countries of the world.

Those people and various beings, embodied in human bodies, who are unable to raise their vibrations to a level that allows them to exist in the new realities of the Earth, will begin to manifest both physical and mental disorders, and they will rather quickly leave the earthly plane.

Thus, natural selection, which we have talked about so much, will enter its final phase."

https://vozrojdeniesveta.com/zhizn-na-n … stranstvo/

#24 2020-11-30 23:32:47

Gosia
Administrator

Important alert: One of Anéeka´s jobs is to closely observe and follow any false flags possibly developing on Earth and/or in progress, of which some may be stopped thanks to a coordinated effort between many people. As reported by Anéeka about 2 nights ago (I am a bit delayed), the recent alert was a possible bio chemical attack in Europe, perhaps starting in Sweden. The details are not known yet but, in her words:

¨A real bio weapon. Will not affect the entire planet but will make humans go into a health psychosis making the existing one much worse. If people are infected with a real bio weapon, they will all panic into believing it is world wide like covid. Making the health issues and government actions a lot worse also with regards to covid, conveniently to the Cabal. We have known false flags would occur if Trump would win, and he is winning. Not won yet, but winning. And the Cabal is also seeing too many awakened people as "influencers" against covid, so they must hype their actions to cement covid and all their negative plans.

EXPOSING THIS HELPS TO STOP IT. Although we still don't know exactly what.. it is clear at this time that it is some kind of biological attack in the making. All to make people go bezerk over health issues and want vaccines and all that. The bio weapon may be made to mimic flu symptoms therefore covid. A respiratory micro organism (not viral). We are still on it.

It might scare people. But the benefits are greater. It's a "We know what you are planning."
But know that a biological or attack against the health of the people is not the only form of false flag attack they may be planning

I think it is best to share this with the people. Tell them not to panic, and that good people are on the problem¨.

THANK YOU Anéeka!

#25 2020-12-01 12:25:21

From China

Cabal or interest group, the pursuit of money and greed is endless. Take advantage of people's ignorant fears and lure them into following their plans. To manipulate people. I think to change myself, let myself learn and enrich my knowledge. You can effectively eliminate your fears and do things that interest you. Believe that you can do it, and you will be able to move forward towards the life you want. And I'm sure you can. I'm Orange Light and I'm from China.

Board footer