You are not logged in.

#426 2023-09-26 17:30:22

Tecumseh

Re: Changes in the world - News

nomad soul wrote:

Well the plan was to expose and get rid of the "evil cabal" and replace them with the white hats from the beginning. Thats why everything is made so obvious by using incompetent politicians, WEF, globalists, etc. Its just another Operation Trust from the soviet union now on a global scale. They will just install seemingly good puppets and have nuremberg trials 2.0 but the mass genocide will still happen.. Earth will still be tighty controlled by GFoP..

I dont know when Earth will ascend to 5D naturally. They might fake the ascend and launch another new layer of a simulation before that. Im from EU, the towers are everywhere. Same with US. Africa has basically none in comparison thats why they flood the people there and mass migrate them to EU.

I believe that Terra is already in 5d for some of us. There are no D 's Yazhi or Mari would say. You Flux through a frequency gradient. Up and down and all around. A density is where your mind is.  And mine starts when I welcome Jupiter, Aldeberon and Alcyone at 4+ -5 o'clock in the morning, if there are not too many clouds.. I have a sky app on my phone.

After the gas giant your mind always sets on Orion which is next up panning right to left and so on. My head is in 5d most of the day.  Every day.

I observe 3d and feel 4d while my Katra/Adma soars 5d+ 24/7.

I'm a real pest.  :)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#427 2023-09-27 15:47:20

Tecumseh

More Ben Fulford continuing from last post, about Castrudeau pissing off India.  From  https://benjaminfulford.net/2023/09/25/ … this-year/

__________________________________________________________________________________

The criminal idiot then tried to up the ante by having Sukhdool Singh, a man wanted for murder in India, shot dead in Winnipeg, Canada and attempted to blame this on India as well. CSIS sources say Singh was killed by “hired assassins doing Castrudeau’s work.”

Things have escalated to the point where Canadians are banned from visiting India and Indian TV is threatening to nuke Canada.
Now this criminal appears to be planning a pipeline “emergency” in Northern Alberta. Canadians are not fooled by this man any more as you can see by the welcome Zelensky and Trudeau got last week. It is now looking like Canadian farmers will follow up on their trucker buddies by descending on Ottawa and forcing this criminal to finally flee. Of course, he will be hunted down and brought to justice no matter where on this planet he tries to hide.

As crazy as Canada now seems, the situation is far worse in the United States. For example, the US government is running out of money and due to shut down at the end of this month even though it was supposed to have “secured financing until January 2025.”

It appears they were just cooking the books and got caught. My former colleagues at Forbes report the US government cannot account for $21 trillion worth of Treasuries.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/ … 9521d87644

As Tucker Carlson comments:

Our system is collapsing in real-time. We’re watching this happen. If you read the American media, it is stories about Kim Kardashian and lots of irrelevant crap about trannies and all this stuff.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … -interview

Now CIA sources inform us “Something big is going down. They may be planning for their joint next move in October if the Fake Biden circus show cannot make the payments due by 15 October.” In a hint of what sort of stunt they may pull off, the Biden administration is paying illegal immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice. These are almost entirely military-aged men who are given IDs upon arrival.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news … -43-cities

Nonetheless, the Joe Biden circus show is definitely coming to an end. For example, a video has emerged online of what many now believe to be an actor portraying Biden – exiting via a back parking lot with no secret service. If you haven’t figured it out by now, “Biden” is compromised and he weaponized his DOJ to cover up his breadth of criminality.

Here, for example, you can watch Attorney General Merrick Garland refuse to comment on the potential of Hunter Biden selling his art in exchange for policy decisions. In case you don’t think the current US Corporation needs to be bankrupted note that as things stand the nation’s approximately 1.3 million active-duty troops will stop getting paid in October. These troops already live in sewer-infested housing.

https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-23-105797

Meanwhile, at Baltimore City Public Schools -the country’s fourth most funded school system-: “40% of Baltimore City high schools, where the state exam was given, did not have any students score proficient in math. Not one student.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/educa … ient-state

Then as a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman notes:

“The US, home to 5% of the world’s population, consumes 80% of the world’s drugs. The country is a black hole…”

Also, in one of many signs Donald Trump will replace “Biden,” more and more proof of a stolen 2020 election is emerging. For example, Wayne County, Michigan, never lawfully certified its 2020 presidential election results, potentially making Donald Trump the winner.

More and more public calls are being made for the Biden show to end. For example, the British paper Telegraph says “Joe Biden is becoming dangerous. Remove him now before it’s too late.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 … -too-late/

In a clear sign the wind has changed in the US, Vladimir Zelensky showed up in Washington asking for $24 billion and left empty-handed.

Here are some comments by prominent US Politicians about Zelensky.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy:

Is Zelensky elected to Congress? Is he our President? I don’t think I have to commit anything. I have questions for him…
Do not be deceived by Zelensky. Ukraine is corrupt: They’ve canceled the elections …They banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests, so no, it isn’t a democracy, it’s a corrupt regime.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene:

“Zelensky is back in Washington this week to beg for the American people’s hard-earned tax dollars. Meanwhile, we just learned of even more money laundering happening in Ukraine. This time, the beneficiaries are Bill and Hillary Clinton. Wherever there is corruption there’s Bill and Hillary

Zelensky visited the US in person, made a speech at the UN, and came home with an amount of ammo so small the Pentagon won’t give numbers and a handful of the worst air defense systems currently in use by a major power.

In the Army, we called this “getting thrown under the bus.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … shift-west

Even the corporate propaganda press has changed its tune. After blaming Russia, the New York Times has been forced to report a missile that hit a crowded market in Ukraine was caused by a missile fired by Ukraine.

Meanwhile, Rupert Murdoch has announced he is stepping down as Chairman of Fox and News Corp while Michael Bloomberg announced he is retiring from the news wire named after him. Hopefully, now Bloomberg and Fox reporters can return to reporting the truth.

This change has been noticed overseas.

Washington has given its partners the go-ahead to “dump” Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky as he has become a nuisance, Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko claimed during a government meeting on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/news/583412-lukashen … -zelensky/

Right on cue, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said “Poland will no longer arm Ukraine to focus on its own defense,”

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1704617373561397316

Polish intelligence also noted the EU is tired of drunk Ukrainian refugees. They sent us this picture. The caption reads “We only sell alcohol to people with German or EU documents!”

To see how out of touch with reality the EU leadership is getting, EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen warns “Russia threatens to use nuclear weapons once again.”

Meanwhile, as Zelensky was shunned, the people behind the farce like the Clintons, the fake Pope Francis and their BlackRock front were all gathered in Ukraine hoping to get more money.

They are actually in Ukraine to try to avoid arrest and child sex trafficking charges, Mossad sources say.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/clinton-g … an-support

After being rejected in Washington Zelensky attended a secret meeting in New York City with the nation’s top financiers, including private equity bosses at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone, media mogul Michael Bloomberg, ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt, billionaire Robert Kraft and diplomat Henry Kissinger.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-new … index.html

Zelensky emerged from the meeting to ask Satanist Marina Abramovic to be the Ukrainian Ambassador. For newbies, here’s satanic witch and influencer Marina Abramovic, pouring real clotted blood over a child’s effigy. She’s good friends with the Rothschilds, Clintons, Podesta, Gates and about 90% of the celebrities and elites. These people are evil and psychotic.
The Jews are also waking up to the Satanic criminals pretending to be their rulers. Last week somebody leaked 70,000 pages of top-secret Israeli documents to Iran, according to Iranian sources. These include all the judicial archives of Israel related to the criminal case against Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu. “One of these documents tells about the relapse of Netanyahu and his wife Sara’s illness,” the sources say. They add “A very important point is that the top-secret information in Iran’s possession can endanger the security of the Israeli regime.”

This happened just as Syrian President Bashar Assad arrived in China on Thursday on his first visit to the country since the start of Syria’s 12-year conflict, It looks like something is going to happen to or in Israel soon.

Change has already started in the rest of the world, most notably Africa. Last week the Republic of the Congo became the latest country to overthrow a corrupt neo-colonial regime.

At the UN, African leaders excoriated the Khazarian mafia-led West. The head of the Central African Republic on Thursday accused the West of triggering a migration crisis by pillaging Africa’s natural resources through slavery and colonization.

The President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, accused the colonizers of building an empire on the tragedy of Africans. “Reparations for the slave trade must be paid. It is time for Europe and the United States to recognize that the enormous wealth they enjoy comes from the sweat, tears, blood and horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and centuries of colonial exploitation,”

The Europeans, for their part, are starting to overthrow millennia of slavery. “We are seeing an end to this madness. The American people have had enough, as have most Europeans,” Mossad sources said.

They sent us this video about how the Israeli secret services infiltrated the Palestinians and warned “This is exactly what they do in all other countries as well…They are an intelligent and sophisticated cancer. Its’ removal will require much work, both delicate and fierce.”
People are fighting back. In Europe activists known as blade runners are destroying all the ULEZ traffic cameras. The cameras that have been taken out in London can be seen here.  https://is.gd/rgsCGF

In the US, opposition to doctors who kidnap children for medical purposes is growing across the country.

However, the Khazarian mafia is not going to go quietly into the night. A sign of this was the speech by the actor pretending to be Biden at the UN:

Nowhere is [cooperation with China] more critical than ACCELERATING THE CLIMATE CRISIS… We see it everywhere: record-breaking heatwaves in the United States and China; wildfires ravaging North America and Southern Europe; a fifth year of drought in the Horn of Africa; tragic, tragic flooding in Libya…that has killed thousands of people….We need to build new partnerships…to unlock trillions of additional financing.

UN Chief Guterres also chimed in by later saying “Humanity has opened the gates of hell.” Translation; had over $ trillions or we will unleash more weather warfare.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … w-york-ny/

The United Nations, by the way, has published a document saying “children can consent to sex with adults.” “The UN is full of pedophiles!” wrote former NHL star and Canadian Olympian Theo Fleury on Twitter.

Let us all work together to put a definitive end to the horror show of the Western ruling class

___________________________________________________________________________________

He is always fascinating to read and watch. His information comes from sources gained from multiple decades of seeking and searching.
Remember, don't shoot the messenger. He is just disseminating what he hears.

That is all for his 09/25/2023 morning report I left out some of the links for brevity.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#428 2023-09-28 02:09:01

Scott Summers

This is the turning point.

The USD (Federal Reserve Note) no longer works as bribery, you need GOLD now.

Now scan that horseshit by Ben Fulford above and you’ll understand why it’s hopium designed to bedazzle the plebeians.

“Gaetz has pointed out THE most salient FACT in all of our current shitteree. The FIAT FRN is losing its ability to BRIBE!
As i have been pointing out for years, when that reaches a certain point, the [KM] will really freak as they don't give out their gold for bribes...but that is what it's gonna take.”

- Clif High

Rep. Matt Gaetz torches Democrat accused of bribery. ?

“In America today you can't even bribe Democrat senators in cash alone, you need gold bars just so the money can hold value!"

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/17 … 3536429440

#429 2023-09-28 02:17:32

Scott Summers

“Costco has now become a gold dealer and is having a hard time keeping it on their shelves without selling out.

Nobody had this on their bingo card.“

https://twitter.com/GoldTelegraph_/stat … 5601361290

Honestly, even I had to read the above tweet twice. big_smile
Oh, and Walmart sells gold too now.

#430 2023-09-28 03:35:15

okcs

Scott Summers wrote:

Now scan that horseshit by Ben Fulford above and you’ll understand why it’s hopium designed to bedazzle the plebeians.

“Gaetz has pointed out THE most salient FACT in all of our current shitteree. The FIAT FRN is losing its ability to BRIBE!
As i have been pointing out for years, when that reaches a certain point, the [KM] will really freak as they don't give out their gold for bribes...but that is what it's gonna take.”

- Clif High

“In America today you can't even bribe Democrat senators in cash alone, you need gold bars just so the money can hold value!"

LOL he really said it.

#431 2023-09-28 09:12:19

Brahman

The titles of BF reports are always amusing to me.
"It really will be a Red October this year"
Really? If not this year, will be next year, don't worry Lol
The titles are always about the end of the game. As the white hats always say to him big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2023-09-28 09:16:41)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#432 2023-09-28 10:01:35

Tecumseh

The white hats or the White Dragon Society (WDS) are most likely hat switchers. They keep a black hat handy to put on whenever it is needed.

We all know the game. We are not fooled. Information is important, misleading or not.

I prefer bullshit rather than horseshit, but that's just me. big_smile

P.s. Ðave W is back https://youtu.be/lcXQHmH2CP0?si=2Ohf0ijCLwmQYK_p

Brahman wrote:

The titles are always about the end of the game. As the white hats always say to him big_smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-28 10:24:00)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#433 2023-09-28 13:01:23

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:

The white hats or the White Dragon Society (WDS) are most likely hat switchers. They keep a black hat handy to put on whenever it is needed.

We all know the game. We are not fooled. Information is important, misleading or not.

Brahman wrote:

You can tell Scott about the bullshit/horseshit.
Strange that Fulford's site doesn't have a search  tool. But I'm sure he has said in previous reports that the Clintons were executed as well as many others who are now still mentioned in his reports and continue to make shit up. He hardly wants to say they were really executed, just as entertainment. Lol There is no way to prove that. If you are his real fan you should post the full report - with the images and videos. big_smile

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#434 2023-09-28 14:25:26

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Brahman wrote:

You can tell Scott about the bullshit/horseshit.
Strange that Fulford's site doesn't have a search  tool. But I'm sure he has said in previous reports that the Clintons were executed as well as many others who are now still mentioned in his reports and continue to make shit up. He hardly wants to say they were really executed, just as entertainment. Lol There is no way to prove that. If you are his real fan you should post the full report - with the images and videos. big_smile

Shouldn't really be posting what I did. 75% of his stuff is behind a pay wall for 10 days. I will try and cut and paste the whole thing next Monday to see if it all comes through but I really shouldn't until the next Thursday? I believe.

We should get a family discount here on the Forum anyway. So my subscription is usable to post on a family run Forum. Maybe?  I doubt Ben would look at it that way. But it is free advertising!  With some of the smartest people on the planet.. And off. That has to count for something?

Did anyone watch Dave and Danika? I have not had the time to finish it.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#435 2023-09-30 10:01:07

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

I seriously don't think there ever will be an "end of the game". I have a sneaking suspicion that this game is constantly being revised and perfected and has been billions of years in the making. And that it is just our higher selves that designed and mastered the game. We designed it.

Personally I've only been around (this trip) for just short of 57 years. Unless I can shake loose more memories (some are showing up), navigation of this dream will remain on the novice level. For someone with the Veil of Forgetfulness that's kind of impressive and I have gotten a few compliments. Some people want to build you up, instead of tear you down. I like them who build you up. It's a personal preference I suppose.

The Swaruus and the Tay's always build us up. I will never forget it, ever. I will bring the knowledge of what they did for me into BLA and then on to the next incarnation. I've already asked to be on the Taygetan emigration list, just in case I'm not in immersion already. I need a break from this place, and I can't think of a better place to go for a lifetime or three away from Terra. I think I want to drop the "T", and go to that place for a while. Do some real good in the world.

Maybe even do for someone else, what they did for me. Plus I hear they are a little short on good Men. I'd like to help out.

Ben Fulford is most likely on par with our wavelength here. He is no slouch, and is a stoic skeptic about many, many things. I've been following him for a decade or so and have gotten to like him. He used to be more rough around the edges but he has mellowed out over the decades. Same for Greer, Wilcock, Goode, Sala, Icke and have you seen Von Daniken lately? He's 88, still kicking. Wikipedia is sure to mention his criminal charges and penalties. I did not even know about them until they put it right under his picture. Are not the Swiss supposed to protect their own?

It's a wonderful GAME, we DESIGNED it, maybe we should be able to enjoy it more. I'm for enjoying the game, how about you?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#436 2023-09-30 10:30:12

Tecumseh

Rumor mill:

The Canadian Parliament is in the hot seat. Epic fail. They stepped right on their di%#'s. Are now world wide embarrassed. EM BARE ASSED.

Ben Thinks that people are finally starting to realize that a certain subset of Jews, "who are not really Jews", killed 10's of millions of people as a burnt offering to their God Baal, Satan or Moloch. I hope he is right about people waking up. He says these are the same people who are murdering children in the Ukraine. Many children missing in Ukraine. 60 thousand of them. You can picture in your mind what is happening to them. I do, and then quickly shelve it. I'm watching my blood pressure. Zelensky is a Chabad Satanist. Ok. Can't return to Ukraine without being arrested.

Ok folks, what's up now. Another double? Clone? Actor? Wait, he's already an actor. An actor playing an actor.......with a rubber mask....like the Pope and Biden and Putin. And Xi. And my neighbor down the street (Bernie). Though I think Bernie Sanders is still real. People see him at the airport all the time.

Tales from the Rumor Mill. Or the Grape Vine.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#437 2023-09-30 11:39:16

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I seriously don't think there ever will be an "end of the game". I have a sneaking suspicion that this game is constantly being revised and perfected and has been billions of years in the making. And that it is just our higher selves that designed and mastered the game. We designed it.

Personally I've only been around (this trip) for just short of 57 years. Unless I can shake loose more memories (some are showing up), navigation of this dream will remain on the novice level. For someone with the Veil of Forgetfulness that's kind of impressive and I have gotten a few compliments. Some people want to build you up, instead of tear you down. I like them who build you up. It's a personal preference I suppose.

The Swaruus and the Tay's always build us up. I will never forget it, ever. I will bring the knowledge of what they did for me into BLA and then on to the next incarnation. I've already asked to be on the Taygetan emigration list, just in case I'm not in immersion already. I need a break from this place, and I can't think of a better place to go for a lifetime or three away from Terra. I think I want to drop the "T", and go to that place for a while. Do some real good in the world.

Maybe even do for someone else, what they did for me. Plus I hear they are a little short on good Men. I'd like to help out.

Ben Fulford is most likely on par with our wavelength here. He is no slouch, and is a stoic skeptic about many, many things. I've been following him for a decade or so and have gotten to like him. He used to be more rough around the edges but he has mellowed out over the decades. Same for Greer, Wilcock, Goode, Sala, Icke and have you seen Von Daniken lately? He's 88, still kicking. Wikipedia is sure to mention his criminal charges and penalties. I did not even know about them until they put it right under his picture. Are not the Swiss supposed to protect their own?

It's a wonderful GAME, we DESIGNED it, maybe we should be able to enjoy it more. I'm for enjoying the game, how about you?

I don't know. Let's see what BF has to say on monday. If he says the game is over then we have to agree with him. cool

Adi Shankaracharya

#438 2023-09-30 12:06:02

Tecumseh

https://youtu.be/5IsSpAOD6K8?si=7H9no0aA9D3tfMD6

Water flowing on the rocks

Brahman wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I don't know. Let's see what BF has to say on monday. If he says the game is over then we have to agree with him. cool

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#439 2023-10-02 06:09:22

Scott Summers

American Revolution 2, as forecast by Clif High (and a few others).

Or in Kim Clement’s prophecy: In the Fall, they fall.

“The Residents Of Staten Island New York Are Witnessing First Hand The Consequences Of Illegal Immigration

They have organized peaceful protests & they have a message for ALL OF AMERICA, they say its time to make a stand.”

https://t.me/RealWorldNewsChannel/27886

#440 2023-10-02 06:15:41

Scott Summers

“Still Think No One Is Paying For This Invasion?

Footage of a US-bound Haitian in Tapachula, Mexico complaining that the UN failed to make its payment to him and now his UN debit card is empty.”

Background: Did you know the UN is paying for the illegal immigrants to invade countries to destabilise the social order, so as to implement the NWO?

The UN issues Debit Cards for the illegals to incentivise them and keep them alive, at the expense of the taxpayers.

Did you need more evidence that the Federal Reserve Note is dying? Here it is: The UN Debit Card is empty and hasn’t been topped up. big_smile

What happens when illegal immigrants do not have Debit Cards to sustain them? They loot and riot. (Also forecast by Clif).

What happens when they loot and riot?
See the post directly above this.

https://t.me/RealWorldNewsChannel/27881

#441 2023-10-02 14:27:33

Tecumseh

mes333 wrote:

Seems like a great place to check out, high energy and fun I would too... It's a small world after all :0)
Oh no the song is stuck in my head again...

Triangle UFO over Disneyland August 11, 2023
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ … t_11_2023/

UFO? Unidentified?  Nope. That's a human TR3 series. Or drones in formation. Not a secret. And not unidentified. I think, could be wrong.

If you live in Florida you go to the park in the off season and you can buy seasons passes for a reasonable price. Back when we did it anyway. It might be different now. There are a lot of conservative minded people in Florida. And the conservatives are not all enamored with Disney right now. Some of them have never taken a liking to the place. I always get weird vibes when I am there. The underground (under Disney) is a very creepy place I hear. Universal has a better vibe.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#442 2023-10-02 15:15:58

Tecumseh

I don't know how to post the pictures and videos, I will learn how. Anyway. It's Monday, time for Ben Fulford's column.

Quote of the day: "The Asians’ goal for 2024 is to put a definitive end to the indescribable evils and chaos generated by the polluting cacophony of men whose insatiable appetite is only matched by their propensity to destroy everything around them."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Khazarian Mafia takedown intensifies despite 45 day US budget truce By Benjamin Fulford
October 2, 2023

The undeclared civil war in the West is intensifying despite a 45-day budget truce that keeps the US Corporation in business for now. The important point to note is that no money is being sent to Ukraine; meaning the Khazarian mafia has no political bribe money from that source.

“Now that the fake Biden show won’t be sending more funds to the Ukrainian laundry, this may end rather quickly. Without the US aid, Europe will fold very fast. They want out as well,” CIA sources say.

In any case, MI6, CIA white hats and Asian secret societies are now fully on the warpath.

Here for example is the MI6 reaction to reports Meghan Markle,-who sources say replaced Hillary Clinton as “Queen” of the Satanists in the US- was going to be “appointed” Senator for California to replace the deceased Diane Feinstein:

“We don’t have any interest in her because the interregnum means the British Royal family is all fired. A common bitch who along with all of the Queen’s family contributed to her death amongst many…They are all up for the chop and good riddance to bad rubbish. A bunch of money-grabbing creeps.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … e-aim.html

It turns out Markle, who denies being a Satanist, turned down the job. Nonetheless, public confirmation of a change in UK power can be seen in British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak countermanding orders to send British troops to Ukraine.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/uknews/2 … _-3660604/

We are also hearing from Asian secret societies that a purge has begun in Japan and other parts of East Asia. Here is a message from the Asians:

The Asians’ goal for 2024 is to put a definitive end to the indescribable evils and chaos generated by the polluting cacophony of men whose insatiable appetite is only matched by their propensity to destroy everything around them.

https://www.karmaweather.com/news/yearl … tions-2024

Let us start with the situation with the US budget. The first thing people need to understand is the current US system is broken and cannot be fixed, only replaced. The US government has, according to the St. Louis Fed and others, about $250 trillion in debt and unfunded liabilities. That is $735,000 for each man, woman and child in the country. It means if everybody spent their entire income without eating, paying rent etc, to pay down the debt, it would take 23 years.

The chart below illustrates how Americans have been living in debt, ie out of touch with physical reality since 2006.

This next chart shows that only 22% of US economic activity is based on physical reality. The rest are YouTubers, “financial advisers,” lawyers, etc.

My own experience is a metaphor for what the American and other Western people will go through as the bankruptcy of the corporate dictatorship takes place. At Forbes, I was given a high salary and only had to produce 18 stories per year. The combination of high wages and low work quota was soul-destroying and I was a decadent hedonist as a result. Last year as a freelancer I wrote well over 100 articles and published four books and felt great with plenty of time for play. This is what the entire West is about to go through as the fiat money heroin is cut off.

In case you don’t think it will be cut off, take a look that what is happening to the Federal Reserve Board fountain of fiat. They are being forced to lay off hundreds of staff due to unprecedented losses.

This means all the political kabuki theater in Washington DC is going to end soon.

The other thing to note is the fiat system has been sucking money out of the average American since 1971 when the US dollar was taken off the gold standard. In those days, before the KM took over the auto workers union, the average car assembler earned enough money to own a house and car plus support a family.

Now, the average income earner, who makes $71,214 a year, cannot afford the median-priced home in 99% of the 575 counties examined.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/home … -counties/

That is why nothing short of a revolution, followed by a jubilee, will restore prosperity and order to the average American and other Western debt slaves.

Make no mistake, a revolution has already begun in the worst way possible, with chaos and disorder as mobs rampage. In some recent signs of this Target has been forced to close nine stores across four states because of theft and crime. Meanwhile, mass looting is taking place in most US cities with Philadelphia being the most recent example. https://www.startribune.com/theft-crime … 600307683/

In San Francisco, meanwhile, ONLY 3% OF RESTAURANTS HAVE NOT BEEN VANDALIZED IN THE PAST MONTH.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/only-3-o … nth-survey

The only hope seems to be martial law. However, the other thing to understand is the US military is now in fact working for the Chinese, whether they realize it or not. This is because the Chinese are paying to support US military operations around the world. In the real world, it is mostly Chinese, Japanese and Saudi Arabian money that is financing the US government and its operations around the world. “We decided it is cheaper to feed a guard dog than it is to fight a hungry wolf,” Asian secret society sources explain.

In a sign of this world military change, China and Saudi Arabia will hold joint military drills next month “aiming to deepen practical and friendly cooperation between the two militaries and improve the level of practical training for the troops.”

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2023/09/ … al-drills/

By the way, if anybody thinks the US would win a war against China, the US military just leaked the news China can build new naval vessels at a rate 232 times greater than the United States. The same applies to tanks, missiles, etc.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china/chi … %2Bj8dc%3D

Also, the sudden floods that hit New York City after the fake Joe Biden threatened the world with weather warfare is a clear sign the US military does not have a monopoly on weather weapons.

Of course, the presence of nuclear weapons means that in reality any total war between China, Russia and the US would just destroy the planet so neither side expects to fight the other. Instead, they are likely to reach some sort of deal.

The US military under the new leadership of General Charles Q Brown is now expected to transform itself from an enforcer for Satan-worshipping oligarchs into a planetary protection force. Their new job will be to protect the weak and the vulnerable.

Of course, there is going to be a reckoning first. The US military under the traitor Mark Milley tried its’ hardest to kill 90% of humanity in order to keep its’ satanic overlords in power.

It has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the US military carried out a bio-weapon and electromagnetic attack followed by the use of toxic vaccines in an attempt at genocide on a planetary scale.

The graphs below show excess mortality in Germany and Japan following the forced injection campaign. Similar numbers are being seen in other countries like Canada and the Untied (deliberate typo) States.

The link below connects you to over 2000 peer-reviewed scientific papers proving the toxicity of the gene-altering toxic injections.

https://www.academia.edu/45000293/COVID … references

Public prosecutors around the world are encouraged to use them when filing charges against local vaccine criminals.

This is mass murder on a scale not seen since World War II.

In Japan Professor Takayuki Miyazawa from Kyoto University -one of Japan’s leading virologists- is raising the alarm after discovering evidence strains of Covid have been manufactured. Other scientists have pointed out the mass deaths caused by vaccines. Underworld figures and right-wingers are planning to take matters into their own hands if the police do not prosecute the proven vaccine mass murderers there, various sources say.

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/10601000/000900468.pdf

A lot of oligarchs are also going to be facing justice soon. In one of many signs Google is criminally responsible, YouTube removed a very good video with Mike Tyson where Robert F Kennedy Jr. says “The real money is not in the vaccines. It’s in the remedies being sold for the injuries from the vaccines”.

Another proven criminal is Bill Gates who asked President Trump ( 2017) to not investigate his ‘vaccines’…(quote)…“That’s a dead end…that would be a bad thing…don’t do that…” he showed his guilt. Now that the truth is out – get the nooses out

“The Vax weakened the immune system and 50% of them died through bacterial pneumonia building up in the mouth and lungs due to the masks.

The remaining deaths were caused by other vax side effects… zero people died directly of the Spanish Flu. Sound familiar?”

By the way, Polish intelligence have informed us about a certain Dr. Demetre Daskalakis the “simianpox coordinator” in the White House. He is Biden’s highest-paid employee, known for his desecration of Christ and obsession with Satan and the occult. Daskalakis, who turns 50 later this year, joined Biden’s staff less than a year ago. In that short period of time, he earned $260,718 – the highest salary in the White House, not including the president himself. Why haven’t we heard of him before?

Also, Elon Musk just posted this video on X about vaccines not being effective. Another video shows all the vaccine companies moving their headquarters to Ukraine.

The evidence is no longer deniable. War crimes tribunals are now inevitable.

The individuals illustrated below will all face the death penalty if found guilty by these tribunals.

These people know they are doomed now that their plan to kill 90% of humanity and permanently enslave the rest has failed.

This probably explains the following description by an Indian diplomat of Justin Castrudeau’s behavior while he was in India in September:

“My wife saw him at the Delhi airport and said that Trudeau looked depressed and stressed. We don’t know the reason. I don’t know the reality, but social media and some ‘credible rumors’ suggest that his plane was full of cocaine. He also missed the President’s dinner as some people say that he was not in his senses due to the drug consumption. So, seeing this nothing can be said about what goes on in his mind.” 

What is almost certainly going on in his mind is his upcoming death by firing squad.

Trudeau, true to Nazi custom has been “burning” all books published in 2008 or earlier because they do not fit his regime’s propaganda standards for public materials.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-27- … truth.html

Trudeau further proved his guilt by inviting Yaroslav Hunka -an SS Galicia Nazi- to speak to great applause to the Canadian Parliament. Hunka’s forces were responsible for at least 1.5 million deaths in the Ukraine during World War II.

In case you do not know, Adolf Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about enslaving and then killing 90% of humanity. In other words, the Nazis were Sabbatean Frankist Jews, or what is now referred to as the Khazarian Mafia.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, which represents Jewish federations across the country, said it is deeply troubled by the incident.

However, in a sign many of them are still brainwashed, they added “Canada’s Jewish community stands firmly with Ukraine in its war against Russian aggression.”

Here is the thing, the so-called leader of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky, has proven time and time again through his actions that he is a Nazi. Look at this stamp he issued commemorating Hunka as just one small piece in a mountain of evidence.

The Jewish organizations now need to denounce, on the record, the genocide of Ukrainian men carried out by Zelensky in cooperation with Yevgeny Prigozhin of the Wagner group and others.

Zelensky’s men forcibly grabbed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men off the streets and sent them to be killed by artillery. Russian FSB sources confirm Zelensky and his generals gave precise artillery coordinates to Prighozhin in order to ensure the Ukrainian men were killed within four hours of arriving at the front.

The defenseless Ukrainian women and children left behind were then sold off as sex slaves or for organ harvesting. Over 60,000 children were tortured to death in order to harvest adrenachrome.   

The Russian Foreign Ministry is actively collecting information on Kyiv’s crimes against minors, the Ministry’s Ambassador-at-Large in charge of overseeing the Kyiv regime’s crimes Rodion Miroshnik has said.

https://tass.com/politics/1680845

The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) and the State Bureau of Investigation are scrutinizing General Valerii Zaluzhny.

commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces for high treason. High-ranking officers have already been interrogated, including Joint Forces commander Lieutenant General Sergei Naev, and Andreii Kovalchuk, former commander of the Southern Zone.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article219728.html

Zelensky cannot return to the Ukraine because he faces certain arrest and execution.

“ONE DAY MANY WILL HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME. WHEN THEY REALIZE THE EVIL, THEY DEFENDED, AND THE HEROES THEY RIDICULED.”

There is also now a reckoning about to take place in the former Yugoslavia, where similar crimes were carried out decades ago by Bill Clinton Rockefeller.

Fake US National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby confirms a “large Serbian military deployment along the border with Kosovo” has been taking place over the past week. It includes advanced artillery, tanks, and mechanized infantry units, he said.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-ca … er/3004305

Since most countries in the world do not recognize the criminal state Kosovo, nothing is going to stop the Serbians from destroying the Satanist nest there, Serbian intelligence agency sources say.

Human slavers are also being rounded up in the West.

For example, a school coach and three Disney employees were among 219 people arrested in a human trafficking sting in Polk County, Florida.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … sting.html

Dan Andrews, Premier of Victoria, Australia, who presided over some of the world’s longest and most draconian COVID lockdowns, has officially resigned. In reality, he is under arrest and will disappear from the scene, according to Australian intelligence.

There is also a mass populist revolt against the Satanic ruling oligarchy and their slave political actors.

In Slovakia, Russian-leaning populist Robert Fico just won another election. Fico tapped into anti-mask sentiment, as well as halting military aid for Ukraine

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/europe … -election/

In Germany two-thirds of the population want the country to accept fewer migrants as skepticism about immigration is growing

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/deutsc … d-3406.htm

No wonder they want to ban the AFD party in Germany. Imagine MP Bernd Baumann, having the balls to stand up and say this here.

In Poland, an estimated 1.5-2 million people staged massive protests in favor of changes in the management of Poland, organized by the Civic Coalition, with slogans like “We want normality and we will hold fraudsters and thieves accountable.”

https://www.youtube.com/live/D1bexeeTeVc?feature=shared

In Israel, tens of thousands of people rallied nationwide on Saturday night against the government’s judicial overhaul for the 39th week,

https://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands … strations/

In Sweden, the prime minister summoned the head of the military to discuss how the armed forces can help police deal with an unprecedented crime wave caused by hundreds of thousands of military-aged male “asylum seekers” from the Middle East and Africa.

The Swedes are starting to take the law into their own hands. A 26-year-old taxi driver from the Middle East was reported for raping a 14-year-old girl in Sweden – then he was found hanged in a nature reserve. Now the girl, her boyfriend and three of his brothers are suspected of the very painful murder.

https://www.cf.org/news/14-year-old-gir … he-forest/

This is not about economic refugees seeking a better life. As evidence, The World Economic Forum (WEF) has taken control of several American military bases in Panama and is orchestrating the flood of migrants that are heading toward the U.S. southern border in their millions.

https://newsaddicts.com/wef-running-us- … se-panama/

It also sure looks like England has been conquered by migrants. All a part of the KM-WEF agenda.

that’s a lot of Muslim immigrants.

This has nothing to do with race, by the way, it is about immigrants obeying local rules and laws as you can see from UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman saying: “Multiculturalism has failed.”

https://metro.co.uk/2023/09/26/suella-b … -19560681/

As we mentioned at the top of this report, military white hats in the Pentagon, the CIA and MI6 are promising they will finally take action. The baton is in your hand now General Charles Q Brown. If you disappoint us, the consequences will be the greatest disaster for Western civilization since it began all those thousands of years ago. All you need to do is obey the law and arrest the mass murderers, no matter how powerful or influential they are.

I hope Ben does not mind me posting this here. He can always e-mail me. I would be honored.
And don't kill the messenger! Remember, He reports.....you decide.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-02 15:21:51)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#443 2023-10-02 15:35:44

Tecumseh

Ben is finding some gems.

"The only hope seems to be martial law. However, the other thing to understand is the US military is now in fact working for the Chinese, whether they realize it or not. This is because the Chinese are paying to support US military operations around the world. In the real world, it is mostly Chinese, Japanese and Saudi Arabian money that is financing the US government and its operations around the world. “We decided it is cheaper to feed a guard dog than it is to fight a hungry wolf,” Asian secret society sources explain."

Oh, come on. That alone deserves a looking into. The Cabal is just one big happy/unhappy family is it not? CIC on Toleka nod their heads up and down. big_smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-03 09:51:13)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#444 2023-10-05 21:53:18

Tecumseh

Scott Summers wrote:

- Clif High

Gaetz is phenomenal I'll give you that. I like the guy even more now. It took almost 250 years for the house to get rid of a sitting speaker.  Holy....... But he can't run himself for speaker because he stepped on too many toes.

Big things are happening.  Maybe Ben Fulford's sources are starting to tell him more truths.  Wouldn't that be something! Government lying to you less. If that starts happening we know something is up.

I'm for Jim Jordan.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#445 2023-10-09 18:50:28

Tecumseh

I think it's important for me to continue this tradition on Mondays. Ben and CIC Toleka intelligence (Aneeka's old job) talk to some of the same organizations. And I am sure that they follow Ben. I would if I were them. And I am them from a higher perspective so........Here we go:

https://benjaminfulford.net/2023/10/09/ … get-money/

I can't include images or video because that would be even more copyright infringement. I'm "borrowing" this as it is because most of it is behind a pay wall.
You can start the article at the above link, and when the pay wall stuff kicks in then you can come back here at at least get the text. The whole article is available next week, un-cut. At the above link.

Cult of Ba’al stages mass sacrifice of Jews and Palestinians in doomed attempt to get money
By
Benjamin Fulford
October 9, 2023

The massive so-called attack by Hamas against Israel last week proves the Khazarian Mafia just don’t get it. Like the boy who cried wolf, they have lost the ability to fool and manipulate the world with staged incidents.

The mass sacrifice to Satan last week of Jews and Palestinians by would-be God King Benyamin Netanyahu is a glaring example. Despite posting horrific and heart-wrenching images of suffering Israelis in their corporate propaganda press, nobody was fooled (except for a small remaining pocket of cool aid drinkers).

Here is the real story of what happened behind the scenes according to Mossad, MI6 and Russian FSB sources.

The head of MI6, who happens to be Jewish, said “The KM have always used the Jewish people and Judaism as a human shield for their satanic and nefarious purposes. They are a deeply rotten, well-known and well hated bunch of creeps. We went on false flag footing nearly instantly after hearing about it.”

Mossad sources agreed noting the Gaza Strip and West Bank were so thoroughly monitored by the Israelis that not even a grain of rice can enter there without them knowing about it. In other words, the massive attack on Israel by Hamas had to have been orchestrated by Netanyahu and his minions

A Russian FSB source described the situation as follows:

About 60 people including Biden and his son, Hillary and her team, they all know they will go to jail if they lose the Ukrainian war. So, to save their asses they need some “victory” and Ukraine is not suitable for that while China-Taiwan is too risky so, they chose to destroy the Palestinians…Hamas is part of the plan of moving Israel to the land of Ukraine. Basically, the war in Israel and Ukraine is one. The Zionists want to have a bigger land far away from Iran and other Muslim countries so the Ukrainian territory was chosen to relocate Jews there after the destruction of Israel…In the past 18 months, about half a million Ukrainians died. In the war 3.5 million Ukrainians migrated to Europe and 2.5 million to Russia. So in total, the population has been reduced by 6.5 million. The population of Israel is 9.3 million so the war in Ukraine will be over in 2025 when another 3 million die. Then the new Khazaria will be built on the spilled blood.

This will not be allowed to happen. The UN Security Council had an emergency meeting about the attack and, even though they did not issue a statement, they agreed Israel did not have a casus belli (justification for war).

The reason the attack was staged at this time is because the KM money laundering via Ukraine has been cut off. The KM were hoping to use this Gaza show to get sympathy money to buy time until 2025 when they are planning to stage some sort of horrific atrocity, MI6 sources say.

Another reason Netanyahu rushed the attack was because Iranian intelligence scored a major coup. Iranian intelligence sources inform us “The confidential information of Netanyahu’s office is in the hands of Iranians,” As a part of their intelligence hoard they obtained a “list of personal information and pictures of Netanyahu’s opponents that he kept with him, including Ehud Barak, Benny Gantz and Ehud Olmert,” the sources said. “We have also obtained special information from the list of foreign journalists who received bribes from Netanyahu’s office; This list includes European, American and Israeli journalists, and all the special information and amounts they have received are stated in it. All personal pictures and confidential files were removed from Netanyahu’s office through an electronic memory and are now with Iran’s security institutions and will be published,” they add.

So in other words, Netanyahu needed to fake an emergency in order to anoint himself as God king of Israel before this embarrassing information leak became widely known.

The real question, of course, is why that mass murderer Netanyahu is in charge of Israel instead of in jail or hell where he belongs.

Another bit of embarrassing information is that Hamas is claiming Ukraine sold them the weapons (US-funded) that they used in the attack against Israel.

Then for some reason, they are putting out a story about $6 billion that went to Iran and was then used to fund the attacks in Israel. Since the fake coup in Russia by Yevgeny Prigozhin was also a $6 billion show, it is a good bet to predict there will be one more $6 billion show in the near future to complete the Satanic 666 number the KM like so much.

Regardless, now that the big Hamas performance has ended in failure, there has been a lot of backpedaling by the Israelis. Just as this report was about to go live, for example, we were sent this video of an attack being staged like a movie.

We also got contacted by an Israeli whistleblower who told us their entire Iron Dome anti-missile defense was a fraud. Israeli scientist and award-winning security expert Dr Motty Scheffer says “Today, there is no missile which can intercept other missiles or rocket-propelled grenades, and the Iron Dome is a light audio system which blocks Israeli public opinion and, of course, itself. In fact, all the explosions that we have seen in the atmosphere are self-destruction. The Iron Dome did not launch any rocket that could intercept at least one missile fired from Gaza.” 

So the Israelis are trying to say it was all fake. Unfortunately, their track record shows they do real mass murder along with the theatrics.

Next, the corporate propaganda press in the West started coming out with crocodile-tear “feel sorry for the Palestinian stories” coupled with calls for a two-state solution.

The map below of ever-shrinking Palestinian land shows you this has always been lip service meant to buy time.

The real motive for this call is to try to derail the deal Gulf monarchies like Saudi Arabia are reaching to fund the US military in exchange for protection. This deal involves Israel absorbing the Palestinians into the Israeli state. Doing so would cut off the big money laundry of “aid for Palestine” that the KM has been using for years.

Speaking about money laundering, Ukrainian officials are now starting to release exact bribe numbers received by US officials as kickbacks for Ukrainian aid. The list is below:

Note that former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy allegedly got $42 million. This would explain why he betrayed his fellow Republicans and allowed the Washington DC circus to finance itself for another 45 days. I guess the DC clowns were hoping the Hamas show would then fool the world into letting the whole farce continue even longer.

There is another Ukraine angle that is starting to emerge: cocaine. Russia’s president Vladimir Putin says the FSB [Federal Security Service] found five kilograms of cocaine along with ten billion rubles during an investigation into a plane crash that killed top Wagner commanders.

https://tass.com/russia/1685645

Recall that Wagner Chief Prigozhins’ Chabad death cult partner Vladimir Zelensky is famous for his cocaine use. Then recall that another supporter of the Ukraine genocide, Justin Castrudeau of Canada, was also found with large amounts of cocaine in his plane at a recent G20 meeting in India.

Cocaine from South America has been one of the main sources of income for the Nazis since the end of World War II. The former head of MI6 told us the KM Nazis bought 1000 miles of coastline in Patagonia where they plan to hide out after they destroy the Northern Hemisphere in an all-out nuclear war. That war is now planned for 2025, multiple sources agree.

That is why cutting off the money laundering via the Ukraine and shutting down the US Corporation before then is so important.

The Ukraine has definitely been cut off. The US Congress has ended all new funding for Ukraine.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russ … a13667c33a

Then the UK government followed by announcing it would no longer send either arms or money to the Zelensky regime.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ … ary-chief/

Next in line came Poland with their government also cutting the criminal state of the Ukraine off from all support.

Another Ukrainian neighbor, Slovakia, joined the club by putting pro-Russia Prime Minister Robert Fico’s populist party back into power vowing to stop sending weapons to Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/04/poli … index.html

Finally, the Nazi EU was also forced to admit it could no longer support the crime regime that is the Ukraine.

https://tass.com/politics/1684303

This prompted Putin to declare that Ukraine will “only last a week,” without foreign help.

The last place to support the mass murdering criminal Zelensky is his fellow mass murderer Justin Castrudeau of Canada.

He is not expected to last long either. The man is so hated he cannot appear in public in Canada without being attacked.

He is also flaunting his corruption. Look at him wink at the new Speaker of the House at the Canadian Parliament to see what a creep he is.

No wonder Putin calls Castrudeau an idiot or a villain. Even the ladies in his regime appear to know better. Look at the faces of his Nazi handler Christia Freeland and Zelensky’s wife Olena in the video below.

“She knows exactly what kind of corruption, the slaughter of innocent men, trafficking of innocent children and other monstrosities her husband is involved in… she knows it’s coming to an end and they will pay the ultimate price,” a Mossad source comments.

By the way, Olena recently spent $1.1 million in a single shopping spree at Cartier according to Polish intelligence. So, this is apparently where at least some of the aid money went. This information was leaked after she had a Cartier employee fired for “having a bad attitude,” the sources say.

“It’s already game over for Zelensky. Where will he go and hide? There is about a 98 % chance he will have an accident. He has already been tossed under the bus,” the Mossad source says.

There is a similar chance the US Corporation itself will get tossed under the bus. The numbers say it all.

The chart below shows total US Debt hit a record $33.442 Trillion, up $275 Billion in ONE DAY.

Financial institutions are also mathematically doomed. US Treasury bonds with maturities of 10 and 30 years have fallen respectively by 46 and 53% since March 2020.

That sort of loss explains why just four banks: JPMorgan Chase Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup’s Citibank accounted for $4.185 trillion of uninsured deposits, or 59 percent of all uninsured deposits at all 4,645 federally insured institutions.

Citibank, after getting the largest bailout in US history in 2008 now has $1.34 trillion in uninsured deposits.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article … osits.html

Since these banks own the Federal Reserve Board and the US Treasury, this might explain why their headquarters are now covered up in white plastic.

https://twitter.com/QuantumQlink/status … 0152690701

The financial crisis is also affecting Main Street. US commercial Chapter 11 bankruptcies have gone up 61% in the first nine months of 2023, according to Epiq Bankruptcy, which provides U.S. bankruptcy filing data.

https://www.retaildive.com/news/chapter … ar/695590/

No wonder the fake Joe Biden is no longer even pretending to be president as you can see from the exchange below:

Journalist: “What’s your advice to the next house speaker.”

Joe Biden: “That’s above my pay grade.”

He’s telling you he is an actor without telling you.
Note his eyes and the line of the mask.

Of course, going bankrupt is the least of the worries for the families that own the US Corporation. Getting hanged is their real worry.

For example, according to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Klaus Schwab Rothschild is a “globalist terrorist” who is holding humanity hostage. During a speech in Sochi, he warned that the days of this elite are numbered.

https://twitter.com/AntonioTweets2/stat … d%3D230447

In the US, Senator Rand Paul says Anthony Fauci should be in prison for being a traitor.

That is too kind. The corpses of thousands of children killed by Dr. Anthony Fauci in illegal medical experiments have been uncovered in Hawthorne, New York, strengthening the case to have the former NIH director charged with crimes against humanity and crimes against children.

The details are in the video linked below.

https://rumble.com/v3ng5fm-mass-graves- … ments.html

It is not just Fauci.

A Russian government spokeswoman says Coca Coca-Cola company is implicated in the purchase of children from Ukraine. They also claim black market organ harvesting has taken place on a large scale there.

All Deep-State minions will be publicly exposed and prosecuted. Mass murder by vaccine will the crime will most likely get them executed. Here is a fraction of the evidence for this.

Official data released by Canada’s government shows that 74% of triple-vaxxed Canadians now have Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS). Yes, that’s AIDS caused by the vaccine.

Compared to the natural immune system of their unvaccinated counterparts, the data reveals that the double-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 73% of their immune system capability.

The triple-vaccinated population across Canada has now lost on average 74% of their immune system capability.

So much damage has now been done that the figures show the double vaccinated population are on average 3.8 times more likely to be infected with COVID-19 and 3.3 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than the unvaccinated population, The Exposé reports.

https://newsaddicts.com/74-triple-vaxxe … ata-shows/

In the UK as well, 92% of deaths were due to COVID-19 in 2022 was among the triple vaccinated, government data shows.

https://www.cda.pl/video/15594982cf

https://slaynews.com/news/92-covid-deat … le-vaxxed/

The data is available on the ONS website

Russia is also involved. Sputnik V vaccines with a substance other than the one tested were delivered to Slovakia “The Russian Fund is of the opinion that Slovaks had no right to test the vaccine in laboratories that are not part of official European Union facilities.”

https://www.pap.pl/aktualnosci/news%2C8 … przebadana

Now it turns out the elite themselves were not taking the vaccine they were forcing on everyone else. This has been proven in New Zealand and elsewhere.

Here you can watch WHO Terrorist boss Tedros (who says he did not take the vaccine) congratulate the Nobel Prize winners whose mRNA tech has enabled “safe and effective” injections against COVID.
He is going to regret these words and the Nobel Committee will be held responsible for rewarding mass murder.

Many are already trying to weasel their way out of responsibility.

“The Biden Administration is rewriting the history of COVID. Today, the head of OSHA claimed “We didn’t demand that anyone be fired” despite issuing a worker vaccine mandate for 84 million Americans that was struck down by the Supreme Court. “

Oh so much backpedaling going on now. They are slippery eels trying to wiggle their way out of the noose which awaits them. WE WON’T FORGET – YOU WILL ALL HANG

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wil … dates-ever

You can be sure the KM will try some more horrific stunts to try to avoid justice. One stunt is sure to involve all those military-aged men they have smuggled into the US and Europe.

In the video below an Uber driver says a middle-aged male migrant told him he is a soldier whose salary is paid by the UN. He was given a credit card, ID and told to live in the US and wait for further instructions.

Next, look closely at all the invaders found in Europe recently. They all have the same clothes and shoes. None of them paid for their ‘boat trip’ passage to Europe. It’s all financed directly by the U.N via the NGO’s.
These men need to be rounded up and placed in detention before they get their UN “further instructions.”

The other thing the KM is doing is threatening the world with their weather and earthquake weapons.

We have been informed a high-energy neutrino device in Antarctica caused three major earthquakes on October 6 and 7, 2023

https://www.newagebd.net/article/214367 … continents

Maybe someone should remind the KM that nuclear weapons can reach Antarctica.

There is much that we cannot report yet but, keep an eye out for public arrests and resignations of very senior people. If you see the likes of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab being paraded in handcuffs in front of the cameras you will know justice is finally being done.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#446 2023-10-10 10:48:36

Tecumseh

From Mossad: "Mossad sources agreed noting the Gaza Strip and West Bank were so thoroughly monitored by the Israelis that not even a grain of rice can enter there without them knowing about it. In other words, the massive attack on Israel by Hamas had to have been orchestrated by Netanyahu and his minions"

And not one peep by the Forum yet? I know some people don't like Ben but sheeesh! That's a point of topic for conversation right there if I ever saw one.

Am I the only one wondering what CIC Toleka has to say about these KM maneuverings? Did Bibi kill his own people as a burnt offering in order to further his agenda? Technically it would be Bibi's masters with the agenda, and people like Ben just call these people "Avatars". Like actors, body doubles and clones. Because don't ya know, these people have all been executed over and over again. Bibi, Biden, Putin, Xi and the butt boys Macron and Castrudeau all actors on a sick stage with the power to kill, torture and rape anyone they choose on the planet at will.

I wonder if the Etorthans will comment on how this enriches us in our incarnation/immersion here, and we should be grateful for the experience. Please tell the loved ones left behind or the ones still in captivity not to worry. "You won't care once you are dead". Fine and dandy if you ask me.

We need new managers Mr. Etorthan, Andromedan and Alfratan. We don't agree with what you are instigating and permitting. Who do we talk to? Jovian Karistus, HMAA1, HMR....anyone? Anyone have any idea who we talk to? Alycone High Council 9 (M45)? I thought we did that everytime we converse with HMAA1? Hey Alenym and Rhuur, you got any plans we should know about? How about going over these peoples heads? These Auditor's that are being hosted by the Alfratans. How about we confront them with plans for a CoUP? Confederation of United Planets? You think that would get their attention?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-10-10 13:41:45)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#447 2023-10-10 23:29:33

Tecumseh

David Icke:

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/08/david- … in-israel/

Posted it as soon as I saw it. I'm watching it with you.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#448 2023-10-16 20:33:29

xxayaxx

Tecumseh wrote:

David Icke:

David Ike looks suspiciously like the grinch the Christmas kidnapper, I suggest checking him out for the kabbal.

#449 2023-10-16 21:13:20

Tecumseh

xxayaxx wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

David Icke:

David Ike looks suspiciously like the grinch the Christmas kidnapper, I suggest checking him out for the kabbal.

I have been keeping an eye on him from time to time. For decades. The crew have mentioned him specifically as having an effect on the people around him. It was mentioned in context with "Key People" on Terra having an influence far beyond normal on the effectiveness scale. He's a co-creator like you and me but with a grasp on reality as such that he get's a mention from the Swaruus and family/crew. I think he was mentioned in a video where they also mentioned that Scottsdale Arizona was a place with very high frequency.

I think he definitely knows about the Cabal and it's inner workings. He can probably define it better than we can. He is also knowledgeable about the Draco reptilian race (and cohorts). And their machinations over the millennia. Like Ben Fulford can explain the Khazarian mafia and about the sabbatean frankist Jews better than we can. He is banned from entering countries in Europe. I think he cannot enter the Netherlands and maybe a few more countries.

That puts him over the target in my book. When you start getting banned from countries because what you have to say is too dangerous, tells me that he is on to something. It makes me sit up in my chair and listen. He is up there with Erich Von Daniken in the old guard of the disclosure movement.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#450 2023-10-16 21:55:00

Tecumseh

Monday morning intelligence drop from Japan. https://benjaminfulford.net/2023/10/16/ … d-justice/  as usual, no images. The link above is fully visible after a week if you want to go back and see the images.
October 16, 2023
84 Comments
The events in Israel are in every sense a hostage-taking event by Khazarian Mafia criminals seeking to avoid arrest and war crimes tribunals. They are also trying to start World War III as their get-out-of-jail-free card. They are doomed to fail.

To understand what is really happening though, we need to step back and look at the big picture because what is going on is truly biblical. It is the end of a multi-thousand-year attempt by a Satanic cult to enslave humanity. It is also about the liberation of the Jewish people from thousands of years of Babylonian slavery.

Let us start by pointing out that nowhere in the Bible do they mention the Star of David. Calling it that is an insult to the true descendants of King David. That is because in Acts 7:43 and Amos 5:26, it is mentioned as the star of the sacrificial cult of Molech and Satan, the sworn enemies of King David.

lear evidence we are dealing with an ancient Satanic cult came when Turkish police confiscated Torah Scrolls decorated with Satanic Illuminati symbolism that were stolen from the 2000-year-old Synagogues of Satan in Syria.

After investigators carefully unraveled one scroll they discovered a picture of a ram’s head inside what appears to be a pentagram. There are more Torahs found in Syria in 2018 featuring Satanic symbolism such as the demon Baphomet, Illuminati triangles with the all-seeing eye, blood libel, serpents, kabbalah hand signs, owls and many other things. It is interesting to note, by the way, that the Rockefellers are descended from Syrian Jews.

https://christiansfortruth.com/turkish- … symbology/

This cult takes over societies and forces them to work against the interests of their own people. To understand what happened to Western Christian society and to the Jews long ago, please watch this 8-minute video of a parasitic wasp at work.

The wasps start by taking over the brain of their host by injecting pleasure-causing chemicals to make them accept their parasites. The parasites then start by enriching their hosts until they are ready to subvert them and suck them dry before moving on to another host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJpNLWlp8U&t=80s             

It is an exact metaphor for what happened to the United States and many other Western countries.

When I first asked Asian Secret Societies to help liberate the West I told them “You would never have surpassed us (in GDP) if we had not become infected by these parasites.” They were warned they were being groomed as the next host.

Polish intelligence provides us with a good case study from S. Wysocki’s book “Jews in the history of Poland” of how a society is subverted.

The carving out of the Jewish state from Polish lands was proposed by, among others, Jakub Frank already in the 18th century. “Brothers and fellow believers! We need the country to become our kingdom (…). Try to remove Poles little by little from all the more important positions and concentrate all threads of social power in our hands. Everything that belongs to Christians should become our property, The Israeli union will provide you with the necessary means for this. In order to carry out the plan to wrest Galicia decisively from the Christians, all our rich people have signed up for considerable sums. Baron Hirsch will give, the Rothschilds, the Bleichreds and the Mendelsons and others will give (…).”

The other thing to understand is they are willing to take many centuries if necessary to take over a society in order to prevent their host from realizing what is going on.

The recent pandemic and vaccine crimes, for example, were planned for more than a century in advance. It started with the Rockefellers taking over the medical associations back in the 19th century. There was also a report describing the planned pandemic by the Rockefeller-controlled World Bank in 1975.

What is now happening in Israel, Gaza and elsewhere has been planned for at least a century. Freemason Albert Pike wrote this BEFORE WWI:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences…between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other….We shall…provoke a formidable social cataclysm…Then everywhere, the citizens…will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity,…will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer."

So the events in Gaza, the mass murder via vaccination, the huge influx of military-aged male migrants into the West, the collapse of social order in the US, etc. are all part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity.
That plan is now failing because the people are waking up. They know there is no American Government, nor any other Western government. There is only the Khazarian Mafia and the world governments they control.

https://truthsocial.com/users/austerewy … 6310026713

This is definitely coming to an end. High-level intelligence agency officials from Mossad, MI6, the P3 Freemasons, etc. have reached an agreement to prevent the planned World War III with pinpoint assassinations and arrests of top Satanists. People like Klaus Schwab Rothschild, David Rockefeller Jr. Bill Gates are merely the public faces of secret controllers. It is those secret controllers, whose names we are withholding for operational security reasons, who are being targeted along with their Bill Gates-type frontmen.

This is being said publicly as well. Russian President Vladimir Putin called Schwab a “globalist terrorist” who is holding humanity hostage. In a speech in Sochi, he warned that the days of this elite were numbered. Putin believes that globalists, including Schwab, are “legitimate military targets” because they are trying to illegally seize power.

Schwab, of course, is freaking out. His World Economic Forum is calling on world governments to make the viewing or sharing of alternative media online a ‘criminal offense’.

A memo issued by the WEF calls on its Young Global Leaders to lay the foundations for coercing the public into trusting the mainstream media again. Part of that coercion includes criminalizing the consumption of non-mainstream sources.

(https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/10/ … -trust-ai/)

In other words, they have lost the ability to control the world narrative and know this means their doom.

The events in Israel are also to distract from KM’s defeats on all fronts.

Hunter is out of the news

Border is out of the news

Ukraine is out of the news

Speaker drama out of the news

Biden Crime Family is out of the news

Worldwide illegal immigrant invasion is out of

the news

Horrible economy is out of the news

NOW DO YOU GET IT?

Another point to mention is that we contacted Japanese diplomats and Israeli citizens who are actually in Israel and they agree that most of what we are seeing in the news is fake and is being orchestrated from outside of Israel.

Here is what a Mossad source had to say: “The Israeli-Gaza situation is on hold….There must be a lot of high-level negotiations taking place outside the country as you said, this Op is being run from outside Israel.”

Here is some of the evidence we are dealing with a massive BS storm:

Israeli Crime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proclaimed “Hamas terrorists bound, burned, and executed children…“They are savages. Hamas is ISIS,”

In case you didn’t know, ISIS stands for Israeli Satanic Intelligence Service; not to be confused with the Jewish Mossad.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-767627

Next Israel’s President Herzog says: “Not Since the Holocaust [burnt offering to Satan] Have so Many Jews Been Killed in One Day”

Then Israel’s Minister of Defense Yaov Gallant, told troops massing for a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip “We have abolished all the rules of war. Our soldiers will not be held responsible for anything. There will be no military courts.” Even Adolph Hitler didn’t go that far . . . .

No wonder a sign that says “Israeli gov’t putting Hitler to shame” was spotted among anti-Israel protestors.

The KM hypocrisy is now out there for all to see. In case there is a misunderstanding, when Russia does it to Ukraine, it’s a war crime. But when Israel does it to Gaza, it’s all okay? Nothing to see here folks. Just the Satanic KM at work.

The Corporate propaganda media has also lost all restraint. The New York Times posted a photo of a “crucified child” to justify killing Palestinian children! This was instantly debunked: Look at the American/Canadian electrical outlet in the image.

Also, CNN journalist Sara Sinder who announced on air that “babies and toddlers were found with their heads decapitated” has now apologized for spreading false information.

In another example, a fake photo of the “horrors of Hamas” made by artificial intelligence, shared by American columnist Ben Shapiro and the PM of Israel himself, originally showed a dog. We also see a fake video of people supposedly trying to break into Israel on the Lebanese-Israeli border. In another fake, Ursula von der Leyen of the EU rushed to a “bomb shelter in Israel” as part of fear porn being staged for the sheeple.

The thing is, like we mentioned last week, the KM have cried wolf so often that nobody believes them anymore.

A poll by the Jerusalem Post shows 86% of Israelis blame the government for the Hamas massacre and say Netanyahu must resign.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-767880

“We know that Egypt has warned the Israelis three days prior that an event like this could happen,” Michael McCaul, the chair of the US House Foreign Affairs Committee said.

Now it has been confirmed Netanyahu ordered the Israeli military to STAND DOWN for 7 HOURS during the Hamas invasion.

https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/stat … d%3D230807

The Israeli military knows that these attempts to provoke a war with Israel’s neighbors would be suicidal. Israel would be in big trouble in the event of a Middle East war. Its 170,000 active soldiers would face about 1.6 million soldiers from Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Iran.

https://m.vk.com/wall628205900_31112

Fortunately for Israel, its’ neighbors are not buying into the KM lying psychodrama. Even Hezbollah, Hamas’s closest ally, has not made any attempts to “open a second front.”

Instead, the Jews are going to finally take long-overdue revenge on their Satanic overlords. Pulitzer Prize-winning veteran US investigative journalist Seymour Hersh citing an unnamed “veteran of Israel’s national security apparatus with inside knowledge” says “Netanyahu “is finished. He is a walking dead man. He will stay in office only until the shooting stops… Maybe another month or two.”

This is up on US President Donald Trump’s Truth Social:

Bibi Netanyahu is the Operational Head of the Khazarian Mafia.

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) is a worldwide Organized Crime Syndicate that has deeply infiltrated and hijacked the political institutions of the United States of America.

Our own Mossad sources say the original Netanyahu is long gone and that his avatar and those controlling it will be gone “very soon.”

We are hearing the Joe Biden presidential avatar and its’ controllers are also on their way out “within a month,” according to CIA sources.

The other thing we need to be reminded of is that the Ukrainian war has ended in total defeat for the KM. There are now mass surrenders of Ukrainian troops as the plan to create greater Khazaria implodes.

https://bnn.network/world/ukraine/ukrai … d-insight/

Now Oleksii Mykolaiovych Arestovych. former officer of the Chief Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine admits “The national idea of Ukraine is built on lies.”

The thing is, like we mentioned last week, the KM have cried wolf so often that nobody believes them anymore.

A poll by the Jerusalem Post shows 86% of Israelis blame the government for the Hamas massacre and say Netanyahu must resign.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-767880

“We know that Egypt has warned the Israelis three days prior that an event like this could happen,” Michael McCaul, the chair of the US House Foreign Affairs Committee said.

Now it has been confirmed Netanyahu ordered the Israeli military to STAND DOWN for 7 HOURS during the Hamas invasion.

https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/stat … d%3D230807

The Israeli military knows that these attempts to provoke a war with Israel’s neighbors would be suicidal. Israel would be in big trouble in the event of a Middle East war. Its 170,000 active soldiers would face about 1.6 million soldiers from Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Iran.

https://m.vk.com/wall628205900_31112

Fortunately for Israel, its’ neighbors are not buying into the KM lying psychodrama. Even Hezbollah, Hamas’s closest ally, has not made any attempts to “open a second front.”

Instead, the Jews are going to finally take long-overdue revenge on their Satanic overlords. Pulitzer Prize-winning veteran US investigative journalist Seymour Hersh citing an unnamed “veteran of Israel’s national security apparatus with inside knowledge” says “Netanyahu “is finished. He is a walking dead man. He will stay in office only until the shooting stops… Maybe another month or two.”

This is up on US President Donald Trump’s Truth Social:

Bibi Netanyahu is the Operational Head of the Khazarian Mafia.

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) is a worldwide Organized Crime Syndicate that has deeply infiltrated and hijacked the political institutions of the United States of America.

Our own Mossad sources say the original Netanyahu is long gone and that his avatar and those controlling it will be gone “very soon.”

We are hearing the Joe Biden presidential avatar and its’ controllers are also on their way out “within a month,” according to CIA sources.

The other thing we need to be reminded of is that the Ukrainian war has ended in total defeat for the KM. There are now mass surrenders of Ukrainian troops as the plan to create greater Khazaria implodes.

https://bnn.network/world/ukraine/ukrai … d-insight/

Now Oleksii Mykolaiovych Arestovych. former officer of the Chief Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine admits “The national idea of Ukraine is built on lies.”

The American people have now stopped financing these lies. As Colonel Douglas MacGregor says of the large popular movement he heads: “We are tired of listening to this business about Republicans and Democrats. We are tired of the uni party. We are bringing together Americans who share our larger traditional values such as fact-based news, God, country and family. We want to end these pointless interventions overseas and restore the rule of law. We are indulging criminals and it is destroying our society.”

The US military has your back Colonel.

So do the United Auto Workers. On Wednesday they shut down Ford’s (F.N) biggest plant globally, halting production of lucrative pickup trucks with little warning in blow to Ford that could quickly undermine the automaker’s full-year profits.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos- … 023-10-11/

They are fighting against the theft by the KM of hard-working Americans’ money. In the past four years, car companies’ profits were up 65% while autoworkers’ pay failed to keep up with inflation and rose only 6%. GM CEO Mary Barra made nearly 29 million U.S. dollars in 2022, 362 times the median GM employee’s paycheck. “There is a feeling that the system is fundamentally unfair to the workforce that is doing all the hard work,” Harry Katz, a professor of collective bargaining at Cornell University, told CBS News.

https://english.news.cn/20231010/e12b4a … eae/c.html

The KM debt slavery system is crashing. Major US banks are continuing to close branches across the US, Bank of America axed 21 branches in the first week of October, Wells Fargo shuttered 15, while US Bank and Chase reported closing nine and three respectively. In total, some 54 locations had either closed or were scheduled to close in JUST ONE WEEK between October 1 and October 7.

The pharmacidical industry is also imploding. Only 2 percent of Americans have taken the new “Covid” vaccine. Pfizer stock has hit a 10-year low and it is a good bet that the company will soon cease to exist while its managers are sent to jail for war crimes.

Secret documents obtained by the Russian military clearly reveal a paper trail linking the Doherty Institute in Australia to Ukrainian biological weapons laboratories.

An official new study out of Japan has concluded that all Covid variants were engineered in biolabs and intentionally released into the public.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/japan-releas … n-biolabs/

Japanese police are now investigating war crimes by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, the Pharmacidical corporations and their KM controllers. The same is happening in the UK. War crimes trials are a certainty now.

Of course, the KM will not go quietly into the night. There are secret armies of hundreds of thousands of military aged males standing by to wreak havoc in the US and Europe. ISIS has a huge presence in Venezuela and many Venezuelans crossing the wide open US border are actually ISIS militants. https://www.ammoland.com/2023/10/atf-wa … z8FrJrPddb

A British army veteran says mysterious UN-supplied containers are being supplied to migrant hotels around the UK.

Now the fake rubber-masked KM Pope Francis is also pushing for mayhem by saying Israel has a right to defend itself. What he fails to mention is that Israel needs to defend itself from Satanists not from its’ Arab neighbors. .

https://www.reuters.com/world/pope-urge … 023-10-11/

Now the Christians are fighting back. Archbishop Carlo Vigano has called out the fake Pope’s "heretical Papacy and the infiltration of the Authentic Catholic Church by the Deep State Freemasons who plan to separate into a “New Church” to go with its’ New World Order. They have completely gone against all of the moral teachings and are now allowing the marriage of “sodomites” as well as keeping their pedophiles from prosecution."

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f … ead=230832

Meanwhile, as the West struggles with its’ Satanic infestation, the rest of the world is leaving them eating dust by, among other things, starting the hydrogen age of virtually free energy.

"India and Saudi Arabia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for grid interconnections, green/clean hydrogen, and the supply chain for the same."

https://www.business-standard.com/econo … 769_1.html

China has just launched the hydrogen fuel cell power demonstration ship Sanxia Qingzhou 1 (Three Gorges Hydrogen Boat No 1) completed its maiden voyage

Most of the world is getting in on the action by attending China’s Belt and Road Forum this week,

So unless the West removes its Satanic parasites, it is only a matter of time before we all report to Chinese bosses.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer