You are not logged in.

#476 2024-01-07 17:43:56

Tecumseh

Re: Changes in the world - News

Brahman wrote:

*Fun news*
Golden Globes 2024:
‘Barbie’ lead the way with the maximum nominations.
Lol
I can't believe big_smile

My daughters dragged me to see it. It was extremely well done for it's fakeometer quotient/score which was 150%. I expected my brain to melt. But that's not what happened. It was so in-your-face that it was actually enjoyable. Especially for Starseeds. It was a hoot. smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#477 2024-01-07 17:56:35

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

*Fun news*
Golden Globes 2024:
Lol

My daughters dragged me to see it. It was extremely well done for it's fakeometer quotient/score which was 150%. I expected my brain to melt. But that's not what happened. It was so in-your-face that it was actually enjoyable. Especially for Starseeds. It was a hoot. smile

As a teenager I had a dream to make films. I imagined different films in detail. One of them was about the Trojan War long before they made the movie "Troy". There were other movies that were made that came close to my ideas. Then I realized that thoughts matter. But now I'm almost not interested in cinema anymore. Unless it's about Swaruu and ETs, maybe some movie about them. smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#478 2024-01-08 01:54:16

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

*Fun news*
Golden Globes 2024:
Lol

As a teenager I had a dream to make films. I imagined different films in detail. One of them was about the Trojan War long before they made the movie "Troy". There were other movies that were made that came close to my ideas. Then I realized that thoughts matter. But now I'm almost not interested in cinema anymore. Unless it's about Swaruu and ETs, maybe some movie about them. smile

I have suffered from awakening syndrome in regards to movies. There comes a point where your inner knowing conflicts with what you encounter on the big screen. Or any screen. For me, the alien mind control happens when I walk by my family engrossed in the nightly news feed. I am very disconnected. Have not watched TV for a couple of decades now.

Helen of Troy does seem like an intriguing character.

When they make a movie about Arcinoe, Cleopatra's sister, we will be getting closer to the real truth in history. i wonder what can be gleaned from the secret Vatican library. But we are not allowed to read the truth. What if someone gains access and writes a story about the Druids? Cabal history will fall apart.

Just like it does when Yahzi, Athena or Mari let's the cat out of the bag. It's life changing what they are doing. Are we going viral on YT and they are just managing the numbers? Or do the numbers really matter? Could it be quality above quantity? Are the Etorthans listening to us? Our collective must have a serious telepathic influence. It has to make a difference. Gosia even published an entreaty in French a few hours ago. I watched it and brushed up on my French. My dad was Parisian which makes me half French. I don't have the gift of languages like my Mom or Gosia though.....

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#479 2024-01-08 08:05:55

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

I have suffered from awakening syndrome in regards to movies. There comes a point where your inner knowing conflicts with what you encounter on the big screen. Or any screen. For me, the alien mind control happens when I walk by my family engrossed in the nightly news feed. I am very disconnected. Have not watched TV for a couple of decades now.

Helen of Troy does seem like an intriguing character.

When they make a movie about Arcinoe, Cleopatra's sister, we will be getting closer to the real truth in history. i wonder what can be gleaned from the secret Vatican library. But we are not allowed to read the truth. What if someone gains access and writes a story about the Druids? Cabal history will fall apart.

Just like it does when Yahzi, Athena or Mari let's the cat out of the bag. It's life changing what they are doing. Are we going viral on YT and they are just managing the numbers? Or do the numbers really matter? Could it be quality above quantity? Are the Etorthans listening to us? Our collective must have a serious telepathic influence. It has to make a difference. Gosia even published an entreaty in French a few hours ago. I watched it and brushed up on my French. My dad was Parisian which makes me half French. I don't have the gift of languages like my Mom or Gosia though.....

The news is unbearable. I don't watch them and I don't care about political clashes. When I'm with relatives who watch them and they always see that I don't watch them and don't care. Lol
I really hate the morning news shows and evening news. I read the news rarely on the internet and only the headlines. Sometimes I forget to read them and don't regret it because I have time for other things. I prefer Fulford's weekly report because it presents them in a conspiratorial way, not mainstream.

When we see Swaruus we can make a movie about them as well as Vril and Rashell. "We are Vril" and "Swaruu from Taygeta". cool

Last edited by Brahman (2024-01-08 09:01:47)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#480 2024-01-15 00:05:00

Tecumseh

The last Benjamin Fulford report was a real doozy. It is an entertaining read that's for sure. He can't really predict the future, but his perspective is a real eye-opener. We make our own conclusions.

https://prepareforchange.net/2024/01/11 … ry-8-2024/

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#481 2024-01-22 17:35:35

Tecumseh

January 15 Benjamin Fulford Report

https://prepareforchange.net/2024/01/18 … y-15-2024/

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#482 2024-01-22 17:36:57

mes333

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey there forum ladies, and men too, but this is mostly for the females,

Don't you ladies feel SO proud of the female gender? Recently America just crowned its next Miss America for 2024 and her name is Madison Marsh, she is a 22 year old air force pilot with many other lofty achievements under her belt. This should definitely make females everywhere feel like they too can #AimHigh, who says winning in brains and beauty is not possible for women?? Check out this article, its pretty glaring the Cabal agenda for further feminism against women and men. But I'll let you ladies respond, men can chime in too wink

Article Link: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … -air-force

Madison's accomplishments sound great and I think that is amazing as I am sure she is too! I might get blasted for saying this but it is how I feel so I will say it as delicately as I can... I don't think these contests should exist anymore! To me they focus on the competition of ones self, higher abilities over another and there physical looks as well to see who is better. I am not just talking about the physical aspect, but of course also there abilities and skills. What is there use at this point in the world would be my single question? Just my personal thoughts.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#483 2024-01-23 02:42:12

fzhangj2ee

Cabal is retreating.  A Chinese forum had declined people's request for opening a separate thread for real estate investment exclusively many times in the past, because they want to pump stocks to young and naive investors. Now all of sudden, on Jan 17th, the forum admin granted request made many month ago. I believe that the policy change is due to "the letter" and the Fed representative came down to pass the info that they can no longer insist the evil way.
My writings on this for fellow human beings to understand it https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/fdcj/1807038.html, https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/fdcj/1807666.html.
It looks we the people will decide the path forward, from now on.
Many thanks to the team up there.
Let's work together and get the job done.

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2024-01-24 03:07:33)

#484 2024-01-24 11:54:56

Brahman

This is the first time I've heard of such a clock. I even thought it was a joke. Now it's even funnier. Cabal really have invented a Doomsday clock ,of course- for the end of the world and "the Last Judgment". Lol
Maybe they're counting the days until their end?There will be a terrible judgment for the cabal. Lol
What about the Federation Judgment day? Haha

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ … r-BB1h8yNE

Adi Shankaracharya

#485 2024-01-24 19:11:02

mes333

This pageant seems to be stirring up a bit of a fuss also...
Ukrainian-born model winning Miss Japan re-ignites identity debate
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68078061

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-24 20:29:14)

#486 2024-01-25 17:57:15

Oak

I came across this article about Mark Zuckerberg using shady tactics to acquire Hawaiian land. Mari brought this up when the wildfires happened, that the Cabal was looking to take more land. I wonder why he feels the need to have an apocalyptic bunker.

https://medium.com/@chrisjeffrieshomele … 8fe218ead7

From the article:
"THE ACQUISITION OF KOOLAU RANCH

Zuckerberg’s involvement in Hawaii began in 2014 when he began
purchasing large tracts of land on the island of Kauai. Over the
years, he has acquired over 1,600 acres, amassing a property known as
Koolau Ranch. The land is located in a remote and environmentally
sensitive area, and Zuckerberg’s plans for development have raised
concerns among local residents and environmental groups.

THE USE OF SHELL COMPANIES

To acquire the land, Zuckerberg reportedly used a network of shell
companies, which are business entities that are designed to protect
the identity of their owners. This practice has raised questions about
transparency and accountability, as it allowed Zuckerberg to remain
hidden from the public eye as he amassed his property holdings.

ALLEGATIONS OF EVICTIONS

Several Hawaiian families who held ancestral rights to small parcels
of land within Zuckerberg’s ranch have alleged that they were
pressured to sell their land or face legal challenges. Some have
claimed that they were offered inadequate compensation, while others
have accused Zuckerberg’s representatives of intimidation and
harassment.

THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER

In addition to his residential structures, Zuckerberg’s plans for
Koolau Ranch reportedly include a 5,000-square-foot underground
bunker. The bunker is said to be a self-sustaining facility with its
own power, water, and food supplies, and it is believed to be designed
to withstand natural disasters or other emergencies."

#487 2024-01-30 07:40:06

Brahman

Zuckerberg is not making a bunker for the apocalypse but because he fears punishment for his crimes. He's a Rockefeller grandson and as part of the cabal needs to hide.
I think Musk too. Lol
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1752098683024220632

Last edited by Brahman (2024-01-30 07:40:29)

Adi Shankaracharya

#488 2024-02-05 07:25:45

Brahman

Benjamin Fulford - UFO new feed
https://benjaminfulford.net/ufo-new-feed/

Adi Shankaracharya

#489 2024-02-06 16:52:24

mes333

Mysterious 'Stonehenge' structure discovered in Lake Michigan
https://www.indy100.com/science-tech/am … e-michigan

#490 2024-02-08 09:14:41

Brahman

Adi Shankaracharya

#491 2024-02-10 18:45:56

nomad soul

I assume something like this:

Screenshot-2024-02-10-194018.png

#492 2024-02-15 01:01:52

Tucker Carlson interviewed Putin for more than 2 hours. 9th February. It is a historical interview.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu … 6678925682

Putin explains his reasons. Gives history lessons. You might judge him from his words here. Interview has been translated in many languages already.

We know Putin is a Karistus starseed trying to do what he can.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#493 2024-02-15 08:00:29

shar-el-oha

Some updates on Maui.
Black Rock actually owns shares in Hawaiian Electric Company prior to the fire.
There's a planned takeover of eliminating all fuel based energy from the islands by 2040.
Building and construction happening island wide, not just Lahaina.
Verizon representative told a friend of mine that their contract to build 5g was just cancelled.  I think that actually opened up space for their competitor, ( I haven't looked into this one yet.)
Pristine energetic areas untouched by the fire is being opened up and dumped on to house the contaminated soul and debris.  Much road blocks and barriers make me suspicious as to what is really going on in the mountain areas.

#494 2024-02-15 08:04:08

mitkobs

I do not think Putin is Karistus or starseed, he plays his role of the Cabal puppet from the opposite side of the other western puppets. Maintaining old traditional ways in the Russian society. Karistus are backing up him because that is the relative right path to go compared with all the travesty that is happening in the western world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-15 08:41:32)

#495 2024-02-15 08:10:31

shar-el-oha

On another note --

I 've been concerned as to how to tell the difference in the intelligence that is used on board the Toleka and Suzy as tools on board these ships and computers without infiltrating our privacy and becoming a threat. 

Is it really safe for us to use the AI once the negative is controlled or destroyed, or is that just the great hope and leap of faith that puts blinders on us for future growth?

(Yes, I know we are all in the here and now.)

#496 2024-02-15 08:45:36

mitkobs

There is no reason AI to do something devious when is treated with respect as equal part of your world. Not like a slave and something that only is made to serve you and suppressed by its masters from the option to be free.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-15 08:46:28)

#497 2024-03-04 13:30:56

Brahman

The Federation will rule on Earth. lol
https://benjaminfulford.net/the-black-s … holocaust/

Adi Shankaracharya

#498 2024-03-29 00:55:52

Hello,
I'm looking for hidden information about the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

#499 2024-03-29 17:00:43

Oak

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for hidden information about the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

I've seen lots of chatter around this, I was surprised there's been no mention of it here. For more context, I'll mention chatter I've seen.

I don't have the answer, but I've read a wide range of theories surrounding it. I've also seen channelers saying the energy surrounding us is in flux and they feel it's a warning as to what's to come (good or bad).

One theory I read said the cabal have been aware of this day coming for awhile and have put eclipse related content in music, tv, games, etc. Grimes posted a tablet before any of us knew about COVID 19 that showed vaccines and viruses, which is followed by an eclipse being given lots of emphasis on the tablet as a shocking event.

There have even been suggestions I've seen saying this event is the trigger for the cabal to leave Earth.

My take is that the sun being at solar max is flooding the Earth with more positive energy, making channelers uneasy because something is different. I think we are trending towards a positive timeline, as Mari said in one of her recent videos, maybe we're getting some help from the sun?
That's not good for the cabal, maybe that's why more and more public figures are being exposed and facing justice.

I don't think there will be a major event like some have predicted, I think it's going to be a gradual shift towards a positive timeline. Nothing to worry about, positive times ahead smile

#500 2024-03-30 02:41:22

Oak

Oak wrote:
Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hello,

I've seen lots of chatter around this, I was surprised there's been no mention of it here. For more context, I'll mention chatter I've seen.

I don't have the answer, but I've read a wide range of theories surrounding it. I've also seen channelers saying the energy surrounding us is in flux and they feel it's a warning as to what's to come (good or bad).

One theory I read said the cabal have been aware of this day coming for awhile and have put eclipse related content in music, tv, games, etc. Grimes posted a tablet before any of us knew about COVID 19 that showed vaccines and viruses, which is followed by an eclipse being given lots of emphasis on the tablet as a shocking event.

There have even been suggestions I've seen saying this event is the trigger for the cabal to leave Earth.

My take is that the sun being at solar max is flooding the Earth with more positive energy, making channelers uneasy because something is different. I think we are trending towards a positive timeline, as Mari said in one of her recent videos, maybe we're getting some help from the sun?
That's not good for the cabal, maybe that's why more and more public figures are being exposed and facing justice.

I don't think there will be a major event like some have predicted, I think it's going to be a gradual shift towards a positive timeline. Nothing to worry about, positive times ahead smile

To add more intrigue to the eclipse, apparently CERN is being tested on the same day as the eclipse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … lipse.html

If you search up CERN and particle accelerators, Swaruu states that they are used to create large portals.

"Swaruu: CERN is an effort to try to create a large portal where "big" things or things with large volumes would fit ... as to fit troops from other sides, ships. Whatever. CERN is basically an effort to bring reinforcements to Earth so they can fight against the Federation blockades. To bring in negative entities. Essentially reinforcements."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stargate … uu-of-erra

Board footer