You are not logged in.

#501 2024-03-30 13:20:59

Re: Changes in the world - News

H yes I read the articles that talked about the solar eclipse and the fact that it alters portals and therefore triggers portals. Of course the cabal is waiting for this event ... personally I think that darkness will pass during the dark.

Oak wrote:
Oak wrote:
Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for hidden information about the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

I've seen lots of chatter around this, I was surprised there's been no mention of it here. For more context, I'll mention chatter I've seen.

I don't have the answer, but I've read a wide range of theories surrounding it. I've also seen channelers saying the energy surrounding us is in flux and they feel it's a warning as to what's to come (good or bad).

One theory I read said the cabal have been aware of this day coming for awhile and have put eclipse related content in music, tv, games, etc. Grimes posted a tablet before any of us knew about COVID 19 that showed vaccines and viruses, which is followed by an eclipse being given lots of emphasis on the tablet as a shocking event.

There have even been suggestions I've seen saying this event is the trigger for the cabal to leave Earth.

My take is that the sun being at solar max is flooding the Earth with more positive energy, making channelers uneasy because something is different. I think we are trending towards a positive timeline, as Mari said in one of her recent videos, maybe we're getting some help from the sun?
That's not good for the cabal, maybe that's why more and more public figures are being exposed and facing justice.

I don't think there will be a major event like some have predicted, I think it's going to be a gradual shift towards a positive timeline. Nothing to worry about, positive times ahead smile

To add more intrigue to the eclipse, apparently CERN is being tested on the same day as the eclipse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … lipse.html

If you search up CERN and particle accelerators, Swaruu states that they are used to create large portals.

"Swaruu: CERN is an effort to try to create a large portal where "big" things or things with large volumes would fit ... as to fit troops from other sides, ships. Whatever. CERN is basically an effort to bring reinforcements to Earth so they can fight against the Federation blockades. To bring in negative entities. Essentially reinforcements."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stargate … uu-of-erra

#502 2024-03-30 13:26:22

I don't see this as a positive event, since the moon is imbued with matrix energy and control. Sorry for not being so positive

Oak wrote:
Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for hidden information about the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

I've seen lots of chatter around this, I was surprised there's been no mention of it here. For more context, I'll mention chatter I've seen.

I don't have the answer, but I've read a wide range of theories surrounding it. I've also seen channelers saying the energy surrounding us is in flux and they feel it's a warning as to what's to come (good or bad).

One theory I read said the cabal have been aware of this day coming for awhile and have put eclipse related content in music, tv, games, etc. Grimes posted a tablet before any of us knew about COVID 19 that showed vaccines and viruses, which is followed by an eclipse being given lots of emphasis on the tablet as a shocking event.

There have even been suggestions I've seen saying this event is the trigger for the cabal to leave Earth.

My take is that the sun being at solar max is flooding the Earth with more positive energy, making channelers uneasy because something is different. I think we are trending towards a positive timeline, as Mari said in one of her recent videos, maybe we're getting some help from the sun?
That's not good for the cabal, maybe that's why more and more public figures are being exposed and facing justice.

I don't think there will be a major event like some have predicted, I think it's going to be a gradual shift towards a positive timeline. Nothing to worry about, positive times ahead smile

#503 2024-03-30 14:19:28

Thanks for the links I read about CERN .

Board footer