You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-07 09:17:53

BirgOslo

Do you fell "out of from here"? starseeds

I wish to start a lil thread.

Do yo feel out from here?

I'd say: I am not sure, (because of the veil) but I strongly feel that I am not from earth. I mean: my "true self", my portion of the "measuring tape" (in Yazhi's words) is from somewhere else.
I bet something between: Taygetean or Antarean. How about you? I read u.

I'm very interested to know. Hugs and greetings. smile

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-08-07 09:19:02)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-08-07 11:36:39

ro2778

Re: Do you fell "out of from here"? starseeds

Depends what you mean by "you". The individual writing this is from Earth.

#3 2021-08-07 14:54:18

Vega

I don't know/remember where I come from. I guess it's not time for me to know yet, and knowing would probably be a distraction or interfere with my "mission".

I'm probably from a race in Pleiades or a Lyrian race somewhere else. But maybe not, maybe I think that and prefer the human looking Lyrian races because I am currently in a Lyrian body.

And I do love the Taygetans but I don't think I am Taygetan and since I read this transcript I don't like the earth oceans anymore lol smile I prefer the pre-flood earth much more. I don't know if it has sth to do with Erra or sth to do with the Lemurian colony or the Lyrian colony before the Tiamat flood.

ATLANTIS AND LEMURIA - REPTILE INVASION - THE ORION WARS
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … orion-wars

It is 40.000 years ago; the Earth had no seas or large oceans. Its surface was very green, covered by forests and very extensive plains. It had countless rivers and lakes where today there is only the ocean floor. In the deeper parts there were internal seas, but small ones, like today's Caspian Sea, and countless large lakes. Some connected, others not. Defining one and the other as salt water and fresh water.

This is a also relevant transcript to this thread:

Starseeds: Search for Stellar Identity and Roots (Extraterrestrial Communication - Yazhi Swaruu)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starseed … zhi-swaruu

Thanks BirgOslo. Greetings.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-07 15:32:57)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2021-08-07 22:55:47

DarkOwl

I've been convinced I was of some Pleiadian race for 20 years now. I'm more certain of it now than ever!
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if I was Taygetan, and if not, then a race very closely allied with them.
They feel incredibly familiar to me, I resonate with them like nothing else, and I would feel supremely comfortable being in the same room as them!
They feel like family to me xoxox
<3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-08-08 17:02:08

Gosia
Administrator

Great to hear that my friend. smile

DarkOwl wrote:

I've been convinced I was of some Pleiadian race for 20 years now. I'm more certain of it now than ever!
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if I was Taygetan, and if not, then a race very closely allied with them.
They feel incredibly familiar to me, I resonate with them like nothing else, and I would feel supremely comfortable being in the same room as them!
<3

#6 2021-08-08 19:28:51

Richard93

Hey friends! smile Way before I found Gosia and Cosmic Agency I found out during various hypnosis sessions and astral travelling that I am Taygetean from Erra with other related information. I was very confused because I coudlnt find any information regarding that. So it was such a wonderful day when I found Cosmic Agency and it all made sense. Right away I was obssesed with watching all Gosias videos from morning to night all days. big_smile Still I am often rewatching the same videos just for the very pleasant vibe. smile So in immersion I am feeling totally out from here and it causes me much problems with identity because I cant function as human. But I am happy to be connecting different starseeds here in my little country Slovakia and talking them about Taygetean society all the time. big_smile

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#7 2021-08-08 19:37:25

Most definitely. I’m not 100% but somewhere from the Pleiades resonates the most. It was the blue Pleiadians who contacted me first. They told me that I was from the Pleiades too. This was maybe ten years ago. I had never heard of blue Pleiadians and it was not until Gosia’s work that I heard about such beings from anyone else.

I was told by someone who remembers their astral travels that I’m aboard on a mothership (they said it was an Arcturian ship) and that my looks pretty much fit the Taygetean description. They said that my name is Azirael, and that I lived also in Lemuria and was killed in that war. I wish I had better recollection of my own astral trips but I only remember bits and pieces. I can somehow make contact with ships/crews because they many times visit me while I’m stargazing. I have been lucky to see lots of cool stuff, like those silver disks you can find in early Billy Meier photos, like the Semjase ship.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-08-08 19:54:27)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#8 2021-08-08 19:54:02

Richard93

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Most definitely. I’m not 100% but somewhere from the Pleiades resonates the most. It was the blue Pleiadians who contacted me first. I was told by someone who remembers their astral travels that I’m aboard on a mothership (they said it was an Arcturian ship) and that my looks pretty much fit the Taygetean description. They said that my name is Azirael, and that I lived also in Lemuria and was killed in that war. I wish I had better recollection of my own astral trips but I only remember bits and pieces. I can somehow make contact with ships/crews because they many times visit me while I’m stargazing. I have been lucky to see lots of cool stuff, like those silver disks you can find in early Billy Meier photos, like the Semjase ship.

Hey Azirael! smile Its interesting that is your name because on my very first QHHT hypnosis I mentioned several times name Azrael (phonetically). It took several years until I heard that name again and it was in video about Toleka ship crew and that there is Azrael from Erra. I was like wow nice. big_smile

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#9 2021-08-08 19:59:54

Richard: I’ve had heard this sort of inner voice whispering this for a long time, but I didn’t understand what it was until I was told. That PK video caught my attention too.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-08-08 20:03:11)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#10 2021-08-09 08:53:49

Dablin

I read through The Law of One materials quite a few years ago. Actually the whole lot of it, took months to read it all. There was talk of wanderers which I guess is similar to the concept of Starseeds used here. I never could identify as a wanderer. I felt attracted to the information that was provided but almost felt like an outsider/intruder. There was definitely almost a degree of imposter syndrome going on. A part of me actually hoped I was just a normal human being who managed to break out of the daze of material reality. Always thought that was quite the achievement if it was true.

Recently watched these Tygetan videos who claimed ultimately we are all "Starseeds", we all come here from somewhere else. I'll admit I was a little uncomfortable with that term at first; felt a little too New Agey for me, but I've kind-of gotten used to it. Still could never feel comfortable calling myself one though.

Ultimately I still don't know where I am from before coming here to Earth, nothing resonates or gives any clues but that doesn't really matter. I learnt that spiritual truth years ago; that if I needed to know who I was in previous lives, I would know. Perceiving myself as a human experiencer is enough for me. It does though help to know that there is that chance to return to a better experience after this, of-course once the responsibility of this one is over.

Either way, I am drawn to this type of information regardless of what I am, so there must be something in that.

#11 2021-08-09 10:46:09

Robert369

Dablin wrote:

Ultimately I still don't know where I am from before coming here to Earth, nothing resonates or gives any clues but that doesn't really matter.

Almost all souls (except true Gaians that originate here) that incarnate on Earth are extremely experienced and have been "all over the universe" before, meaning that nobody really is "from here or there" - at least not direct source incarnates. Of course, one could count e.g. the majority of incarnation locations as "home", but then, "home" is where your heart is anyways. This means that direct source incarnates "just are" and do not need the feeling of "home" or "home race", which at times makes them feel "rootless" when seeking for something that they don't have.

Obviously things as different for those who are on Earth via immersion pods, as their "home" or "home race" is usually defined by whatever entity in whatever location resides in their immersion pod.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-08-09 14:36:59

07wideeyes

Yes, what you say makes a lot of sense to me, Robert. Unlike some of the members of this forum, I have no particular sense of 'home' and 'home race' be it Taygetan, Arcturian, whatever. However, I have had the feeling since I can remember of not especially belonging 'here' either. A few days ago I thought 'Well, maybe I'm just a wanderer, going wherever seems right, or where I might be able to help out in some way.' So what you have written describes this perfectly.

A few years ago I started to write about my life, to try and focus on this persistent and curious feeling. I have downplayed this sense of not quite belonging most of my life, partly because it seemed too weird to really confront, partly because it made surviving in a strange world even more difficult. I looked into the topic of starseeds in an exoteric, popular online kind of way, and noted that I seemed to fit the bill. Then just got on.....

It was with the eruption of the convid episode that everything changed for me. A voice told me in no uncertain terms that I did not belong here, this was not my place. And that what was starting to happen was not my stuff. It was not to be taken 'personally'. I did not enjoy being informed that I was here for this, to see through and input this grotesque nonsense. But it seems that I made this agreement, so here I am! Actually, it's a strange, thing, isn't it? On the one hand it's difficult to take on board that such disrupting trash could be dished up on a planet; simultaneously, there's the feeling that you wouldn't want to miss it for the world!

I'm intending to do some quantum healing, regression-type work soon. For the first time in this life, I sense that it might be helpful.

#13 2021-08-09 15:22:55

Ymarsakar
Banned

07, what you are desribing concerns the soul karma and fate of many civilizations here.

Every individual has their personal growth plans for arriving here. Catalusts that speed their growth by several thousand fold vs other realms.

But collectively, they also contribute. In return forncontributing your energy to the world s new age shift, you are granted incarnation vessels to do your personal work.

Thus when you heard this does not involve youz that is correct. You are here like a tourist or author. You already may have surpassed these tests and are just visiting for your own reasons.

These reasons can be obtained from memory and tech like quantum regressiok hypnosis. Earth is already a civ with access to the akashic records.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-09 15:24:19)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#14 2021-08-09 17:21:57

07wideeyes

Thanks Ymarsakar. That is very interesting and helpful, clarifying some things.

#15 2021-08-09 18:03:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

07wideeyes wrote:

Thanks Ymarsakar. That is very interesting and helpful, clarifying some things.

More info is available from texts like destiny of souls.

I have access to the same info using different methods but i cannotntype 1 percent the info on the phone without mind losing focus.

This relates to what the swaruus sometimes referred to as earth the school where everything has to visit to progress. Why or how is a big topic.

I dont remember exactlg thw context because i picked up this info from a different context. I only noticed there are data parallels and left it at that. Gosia likely did not ask too much further as it was a rather metaphysical topic.

Not concrete enough.

The growth of a soul requires tests trials and sometimes amnesia. Why is something only high dimensions can see, like yazhi. Dimensions as in states of matter. Ice liquid plasma

The what is easier to see. it confers more power to a soul line or group. Just like a 3rd grader is not as capable as a 12th grader.

But souls are not like alcohol. Leaving thek in storage does not increase their value or content. They have to burn with fire to grow.

Instead of souls, it wouod be more like spirit. The spirit is the operator and the human vessel and identity rhe aoftware and hardware.

There is an operatoe typing this into a device using an account software of a forum software.

O am not the hardware or the aoftware.

Wanderer neh https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Wanderer

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-09 18:08:31)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#16 2021-08-11 04:24:37

BirgOslo

Vega wrote:

I don't know/remember where I come from. I guess it's not time for me to know yet, and knowing would probably be a distraction or interfere with my "mission".

I'm probably from a race in Pleiades or a Lyrian race somewhere else. But maybe not, maybe I think that and prefer the human looking Lyrian races because I am currently in a Lyrian body.

And I do love the Taygetans but I don't think I am Taygetan and since I read this transcript I don't like the earth oceans anymore lol smile I prefer the pre-flood earth much more. I don't know if it has sth to do with Erra or sth to do with the Lemurian colony or the Lyrian colony before the Tiamat flood.

ATLANTIS AND LEMURIA - REPTILE INVASION - THE ORION WARS
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … orion-wars

It is 40.000 years ago; the Earth had no seas or large oceans. Its surface was very green, covered by forests and very extensive plains. It had countless rivers and lakes where today there is only the ocean floor. In the deeper parts there were internal seas, but small ones, like today's Caspian Sea, and countless large lakes. Some connected, others not. Defining one and the other as salt water and fresh water.

This is a also relevant transcript to this thread:

Starseeds: Search for Stellar Identity and Roots (Extraterrestrial Communication - Yazhi Swaruu)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starseed … zhi-swaruu

It's very interesting to read your taughts, I'm not really a "sea person" too haha. I always had preffered the forest with fain sunlight and some fog. Ironnically I'd been born in a country with predominantly semi desert landscape. But near Mexico City there was a wonderful forest at 3000 mt over sea level that i like to visit often.
Greetings Vega, and thank you for share.

Thanks BirgOslo. Greetings.

#17 2021-08-11 04:27:28

BirgOslo

DarkOwl wrote:

<3

Wow, I feel your answer very honest indeed. Greetings Dark Owl, thank you for share. it's important for my own quest.

#18 2021-08-11 04:31:13

BirgOslo

Richard93 wrote:

Hey friends! smile Way before I found Gosia and Cosmic Agency I found out during various hypnosis sessions and astral travelling that I am Taygetean from Erra with other related information. I was very confused because I coudlnt find any information regarding that. So it was such a wonderful day when I found Cosmic Agency and it all made sense. Right away I was obssesed with watching all Gosias videos from morning to night all days. big_smile Still I am often rewatching the same videos just for the very pleasant vibe. smile So in immersion I am feeling totally out from here and it causes me much problems with identity because I cant function as human. But I am happy to be connecting different starseeds here in my little country Slovakia and talking them about Taygetean society all the time. big_smile

Richard

Thanks Richard, very interesting. Greetings.

#19 2021-08-11 04:33:02

BirgOslo

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Most definitely. I’m not 100% but somewhere from the Pleiades resonates the most. It was the blue Pleiadians who contacted me first. They told me that I was from the Pleiades too. This was maybe ten years ago. I had never heard of blue Pleiadians and it was not until Gosia’s work that I heard about such beings from anyone else.

I was told by someone who remembers their astral travels that I’m aboard on a mothership (they said it was an Arcturian ship) and that my looks pretty much fit the Taygetean description. They said that my name is Azirael, and that I lived also in Lemuria and was killed in that war. I wish I had better recollection of my own astral trips but I only remember bits and pieces. I can somehow make contact with ships/crews because they many times visit me while I’m stargazing. I have been lucky to see lots of cool stuff, like those silver disks you can find in early Billy Meier photos, like the Semjase ship.

Very interesting, thank you.

#20 2021-08-11 04:45:21

BirgOslo

Dablin wrote:

I read through The Law of One materials quite a few years ago. Actually the whole lot of it, took months to read it all. There was talk of wanderers which I guess is similar to the concept of Starseeds used here. I never could identify as a wanderer. I felt attracted to the information that was provided but almost felt like an outsider/intruder. There was definitely almost a degree of imposter syndrome going on. A part of me actually hoped I was just a normal human being who managed to break out of the daze of material reality. Always thought that was quite the achievement if it was true.

Recently watched these Tygetan videos who claimed ultimately we are all "Starseeds", we all come here from somewhere else. I'll admit I was a little uncomfortable with that term at first; felt a little too New Agey for me, but I've kind-of gotten used to it. Still could never feel comfortable calling myself one though.

Ultimately I still don't know where I am from before coming here to Earth, nothing resonates or gives any clues but that doesn't really matter. I learnt that spiritual truth years ago; that if I needed to know who I was in previous lives, I would know. Perceiving myself as a human experiencer is enough for me. It does though help to know that there is that chance to return to a better experience after this, of-course once the responsibility of this one is over.

Either way, I am drawn to this type of information regardless of what I am, so there must be something in that.

What you share vibes me very true and honest. Intellectual aproach of this kind of themes may give us some doubts and suspicion, and i belive that's because the very nature of intellectual aproaching itself, but yow have heard: most roads led to Rome. Me too is familiar with intellectual model of studying this matters, with te years i became more "intuitive" for sayng so. I belive is a matter of frecuencies and intuition also. A mixture of thinking and sensing. Lfting behind pure racionalism, thats a 3D matrix construction. Thank you. Greetings Dablin

#21 2021-08-11 04:49:54

BirgOslo

Robert369 wrote:
Dablin wrote:

Ultimately I still don't know where I am from before coming here to Earth, nothing resonates or gives any clues but that doesn't really matter.

Almost all souls (except true Gaians that originate here) that incarnate on Earth are extremely experienced and have been "all over the universe" before, meaning that nobody really is "from here or there" - at least not direct source incarnates. Of course, one could count e.g. the majority of incarnation locations as "home", but then, "home" is where your heart is anyways. This means that direct source incarnates "just are" and do not need the feeling of "home" or "home race", which at times makes them feel "rootless" when seeking for something that they don't have.

Obviously things as different for those who are on Earth via immersion pods, as their "home" or "home race" is usually defined by whatever entity in whatever location resides in their immersion pod.

Very, very interesting. Thamks for this response. Greetings Robert369

#22 2021-08-11 04:57:14

BirgOslo

07wideeyes wrote:

A few days ago I thought 'Well, maybe I'm just a wanderer, going wherever seems right, or where I might be able to help out in some way.' So what you have written describes this perfectly.

Agreed. Very interesting. Greetings

#23 2021-08-11 23:39:21

Tigerhawk

I was convinced I was a Pleiadian starseed before I ever even found Gosia's channel. I would look up at the night sky, see the Pleiades star cluster, and just feel this sense of peace and calm come over me. Instinctively that felt like my 'real' home.

I actually found Gosia's channel google searching for any information I could find on Pleiadians. I was admittedly skeptical at first that she was really talking to ETs on the internet. It seemed too good to be true, but the information was too good to ignore. I couldn't stay away, and I couldn't get enough of the information coming from Swaruu and the Taygetean team.

If I'm being completely honest, as I've followed this contact and learned about the crew and their culture, they felt like family to me. I felt like I found 'home.' The more I have learned about other contacts and other races, nothing else resonates with me like the Taygeteans do.

Of course, there is no way for me to really know for sure where I came to Earth from, but I would not at all be surprised if when this incarnation ends I wake up in a Taygetean immersion pod. At the very least, if I simply return to source, I will strongly consider incarnating in Taygeta in my next life.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2021-08-12 21:34:56)

#24 2021-08-12 07:32:30

BirgOslo

Tigerhawk wrote:

I was convinced I was a Pleiadian starseed before I ever even found Gosia's channel. I would look up at the night sky, see the Pleiades star cluster, and just feel this sense of peace and calm and come over me. Instinctively that felt like my 'real' home.

I actually found Gosia's channel google searching for any information I could find on Pleiadians. I was admittedly skeptical at first that she was really talking to ETs on the internet. It seemed too good to be true, but information was too good to ignore. I couldn't stay away, and I couldn't get enough of the information coming from Swaruu and the Taygetean team.

If I'm being completely honest, as I've followed this contact and learned about the crew and their culture, they felt like family to me. I felt like I found 'home.' The more I have learned about other contacts and other races, nothing else resonates with me like the Taygeteans do.

Of course, there is no way for me to really know for sure where I came to Earth from, but I would not at all be surprised if when this incarnation ends I wake up in a Taygetean immersion pod. At the very least, if I simply return to source, I will strongly consider incarnating in Taygeta in my next life.

Awsome , I belive is a very honest response. I felt some like you did. At first i had to verificate the information and origin of it, but the quality and quantity of information and facts provided is just fascinating. Beside the story of Gosia and all other contactees is just honest and true quest for answers that many of us were searching for long time.  I feel really happy to find it. Ofcourse I would like to have direct contact with Taygeteans too, because I have so many questions an I feel them as family as well. But I am cool with my own situation. All comes at it's right moment. I just will flow with events : Greetings and thankyou.

B.O.

#25 2021-08-12 23:44:15

The alienation of Earth life for starseeds can be crushing. I am an Orion starseed, but have been told Pleiadeans are heavily connected to me and my morphic field. I have been receiving intense psionic downloads about the Saturn fed situation before I even knew about the Taygetans or had a name for my suspicions. CA videos explained a lot and connected a lot of dots and synchronicities for me, and I resonate with them heavily, more than any other contact information. The metaphysical and cosmological information brought through by Yazhi is also top notch level legit.

righteously indignant

Board footer