You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-18 05:32:54

A new level of understanding and an apology to Gosia and others

Sorry this is a bit long, a lot to get off my chest. I already apologized for being snappy at people that didn't deserve it in the past like Robert and Grivehn. This one's a little different.

I'd like to start by saying that when I first joined, I presented some of my highest ideals but did not share much about my shadows. I resonated with the Swaruu and Taygetan perspective right off the bat, and had synchronicities and other things confirm its truth and personal resonance. One of the biggest synchronicities is that I already telepathically/intuitively knew there was problems with the Saturn Council and their policies towards Earth. I was getting downloads about this since 2018 or so, long before hearing of Taygetans.

So I joined, tried to put me best foot forward, and it hasn't always worked out. I've gotten into arguments and been snappy with people, and lately I have insinuated a few things with some of my recent posts that were not accurate and came from a place of my own shadow. I have used the term "pyramid" to describe the structure of the community, and I have used the term "priests" and "priesthood" to describe Gosia, The ladies of PK, and others on the short list of those who receive direct contact.

Although I did not accuse Gosia or others of deliberately structuring things this way for ego reasons and made clear it was just a natural biproduct of ways I thought the Taygetan contact had failed to live up to its ideal and resulted in a heirarchical rather than holographic community of very limited contact, like in the old days where the Federation and regressives instilled elite priesthoods as middlemen to control the masses. This is not a truthful comparison, I regret implying it, and I sincerely apologize.

I apologize to the Swaruu's and Taygetan Toleka crew for implicitly and sometimes near explicitly accusing them of cynicism, apathy, cowardice, and failure to live up to their integrity and ideals.

My life as an awake starseed has never really been happy, I have felt crushing alienation and oppression all along. I always knew there was something greater out there, and even began to understand things on my spiritual quest, and build a desire to serve humanity. But there's just no joy, no inspiration, no happiness, and no magic in my life. Higher spiritual truths are great but applying them under constant attack by the matrix is no small task. Doing shadow work is important, but not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel is draining.

The more I learn about the Taygetans and the more it feels real to me and less like some anime movie in my head, the more I appreciate them as unique people that I can relate to and not just apathetic bureaucrats and regressives like I started to feel was the only thing out there from 2018-2020 I was cynical about contact because I had no example of ET's that weren't either fake or assholes or nice, but totally hands off. I had no trust or hope for positive contact until I found CA and PK and resonated.

I also have a weird vague memory that I may have been friend requested on Facebook by someone in the first contact program from 2013-2015ish timeframe, at the time I did not know what to make of it, and just declined, which would have been the biggest mistake of my life and I could have entered a dramatically better timeline if I hadn't messed up and declined their friend request. Who knows if that actually happened, but I'd be more than a bit bummed if it did.

The shadow thing is, the more real their reality feels to me, it triggers intense shadow pains when thinking abut how Idyllic, exciting, fulfilling, and complete their lives are, compared to this nightmare cage of hell of a life I have on Earth. I don't even want to escape here unless its an absolutely last resort. I want to hang in there and serve Earth and humanity. I just want to experience some magic and inspiration in my life, something to inspire me to serve to my best. I just want some real hope and something else besides fuck you toughen up your on your own.

I'm sorry that my alienation and lack of joy and shadow pains cause me to lash out. Life feels like a cage, so I start thrashing and smashing trying to break it and really I'm just attacking myself and others.

I sincerely apologize and will do my best to avoid confrontation, be a positive contributor, and reopen my battered and beaten-ass heart chakra to the best of my ability.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-18 05:42:48)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-08-18 08:37:10

mitkobs

Re: A new level of understanding and an apology to Gosia and others

If you let me tell you this - what you want will happen, that is for sure. May not happen so fast as you may expect, but will happen. The Universe serves as perfect mirror to its fragmented selves and we receive absolutely everything that we want.

And now you know how to make it possible. Swaruus and Taygetans gave us the keys as all this information. We only have to use the information and make it practical in our lives. This is the ultimate gift. This is the freedom. This is the solution. Can we appreciate properly the given information and make it practical in our little limited human lives and free ourselves from the limiting ideas in our minds that makes us miserable. Can we do that?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-18 08:39:36)

#3 2021-08-18 11:49:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

I have to simulate reactions and arguments, otherwise humans think i am not human or an ai.

"I was cynical about contact because I had no example of ET's that weren't either fake or assholes or nice, but totally hands off."

I think I should qualify as an ET, except landed on Earth, since I say things and people don't believe me. Just as they did not believe Taygeta's First Contact.

And people think I am not human. Humans thinking I am not human, qualifies me right?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-18 11:55:14)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-08-18 11:57:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

Orffyreus wrote:

Crystal Dragon, do you know that being sorry, regretting and apologizing can create more shadow ?

If it is done for anti integrity reasons, such as toxic humans, toxic ETs, toxic dark matrix suppression/coercion.

Sorta like the wax. If a person wants to take it because they think this will save them and others, that is a differnet decision than a person taking it because they are afraid of the State and are angry at others for not obeying Stockholme Syndrome mind control.

IF someone had suggested to CD or coerced CD or shamed CD into doing this, this would be a lack of integrity on CD's part. Part of him would doubt his own actions and not be fully on board.

"Life feels like a cage, so I start thrashing and smashing trying to break it and really I'm just attacking myself and others."

Your psi volume is a lot less but that may be perhaps the targets are different.

Those sensitive to psionics, will attempt to avoid or de-escalate such psi battles.

My Prince of Peace Aura is suppressing things temporarily.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-18 12:00:14)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-08-18 13:46:05

I apologized completely from my own integrity. Being confrontational is not the way to fix any of this, if there is even a way at all. The criticism I made were harsh and not accurate, but they were also a challenge for both humans and Taygetans and others not to give up on their ideals and just accept failure and suffering. To not become cynical and give up on starseeds because the rest of mainstream humanity rejects their contact.

Somehow this is supposed to be some magical Stein's Gate timeline for the highest good of all and merging of our tiemlines. It does not feel that way. It feels like a dead end failure timeline. A timeline of failed ideals, missed opportunities, and unmanifested desires. A timeline of endless cynicism and suffering loops going faster than light to nowhere.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-18 13:47:58)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-08-18 14:13:47

mitkobs

Welcome to 3D. You are not supposed to be happy here, everything in your life to be perfectly in order, but to experience adversity and learn/remember how to be free, what to want and how to use your infinite powers without causing damage to all other fragmented selves. 3D is invented for suffering and hard lessons which lead to faster spiritual growth. That's it. Of course you can be happy in 3D with what you have and what you are and that is another great lesson.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-18 14:14:51)

#7 2021-08-18 15:15:03

We can be our own source of inspiration too. It might not be easy for starseeds to find inspiration that touches your spirit from the outside world. When I reflect on some of the inter dimensional things I have experienced and things I have learned from other starseeds I can see that they are almost miraculous from human perspective. They exceed the wildest visions of most people. It brings me joy that I have been shown that I am a member of this magnificent star family and within it a group of brave beings who have come here to bring higher understanding to this darkness. Isn’t that inspiring.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#8 2021-08-18 22:32:49

Vega

I noticed those things and my reaction was not so much getting triggered by them but more like "sigh..." and I was also surprised that you were so off. For us that have been following this disclosure more closely for a long time and have come to know the crew through their conversations with CA and PK, some of the things that you were saying couldn't be further from the truth. And it was actually the opposite of what you were saying.

But I attributed that to you being new to this disclosure and not being very familiar with the crew and the information yet, and also mostly I attributed it to you potentially not seeing clearly temporarily because what's happening all around us is affecting you too much. I sometimes feel like I am reading the transcripts of this disclosure in the middle of a warzone, especially after 2020, and I miss the pre 2020 times.

And based on some of your great posts I was certain that all this is temporary, and was not really "worried" about you, Ok maybe I was a little "worried" for a moment there with your behavior these past couple days smile. But not too much cause you have demonstrated some great qualities and you have self awareness and you acknowledge and admit your temporary shortcomings and recover quickly and things don't escalate too much.

It was really not cool the way you lashed out at some members of the forum, but I personally forgive that and I appreciate you acknowledging of all this and I understand that we are all under a lot of pressure since 2020, working in very harsh conditions and being pressured in all areas of our lives. And unfortunately it seems this is going to continue at least till 2023, when I am hoping the worst will be behind us. So we need to all hang in there and stand our ground and hold the vibration and be the strongest that we have ever been.

I know from experience Crystal Dragon that what you are going through is temporary, I have gone through a similar thing and I know that once you go through it and you come on the other side of it, you will be much closer to the version of you that you dream to be. And the key is unconditional forgiveness and unconditional acceptance of our lowest darkest shadow parts, the key is unconditional self love of all of ourself especially our difficult emotionally painful shadow parts.

The silver lining of all this impossible harsh insane conditions is that this will give birth to one of the most amazing version of ourself, it will lead to enormous soul expansion once we are through it. Remember that even Yazhi said that this situation on earth has contributed to her having more expansion in her current short lifetime, than all her previous 11 lifetimes combined.

These conditions have the potential to give birth to the version of us that we don't dare to dream because it hurts how much we long to finally be that version of us that we yearn so much to be.

And even in the worst worst case scenarios, we will finally get to live and experience even our most unbelievable dreams that we don't dare to dream, after we go through our natural "death" portal. Those dreams are 100% guaranteed and in our future, and worst case scenario we wont live them on this planet but after we go through our natural "death" portal. Even if we are not here through an immersion pod and we haven't done enough work to clear our hijacked matrix mind control beliefs, and take them with us to the afterlife and recreate some difficulties in the afterlife, we will eventually get out of that too with the help of our personal guides team assigned to each one of us. And even in that worst worst case scenario those dreams are guaranteed and in our future.

If 8 years ago a doctor had said to me that I had only a month to live, it would have been the hardest challenge I had to go through and the worst day of my life. If now a doctor comes and says that I have a month of life left, I will open the champagne and throw a party haha it will the best news ever, haha but I will wait till I go home and do it in secret cause everyone will think I have lost it lol. Anyway this is getting too long, I better stop.

Stay strong everyone and be as kind and compassionate and loving to yourself as you can.

<3

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-18 22:45:26)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#9 2021-08-18 23:57:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

I am quite happy on earth.

Vega, i wouod think you were happy to return home.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-19 00:00:06)

#10 2021-08-19 00:28:04

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

I am quite happy on earth.

Vega, i wouod think you were happy to return home.

I am determined to stay and do everything in my power to contribute any way I can in removing the qabal and the artificial matrix and live to see the vision of this planet returning into its natural 5D state, and live to experience the vision of a holographic interstellar Terran civilization.

I am fully committed to that vision, but I am not attached to the outcome. As long as I have done everything I can and a little bit more to assist into bringing that vision into reality, even if we don't succeed cause not enough starseeds woke up in time to turn the reset into a positive direction, I will feel complete with this cosmic mess called Earth and won't feel the need to incarnate again. At most I may choose to come and assist from orbit but this is my last time incarnating inside this cosmic mess.

#11 2021-08-19 02:56:17

I have the same goals. Although it would be nice to just escape, it would make my whole incarnation up to this point rather pointless. But the path of martyring myself in miserable service without ever experiencing the excitement and magic of something like contact, that is not the path I wish either. The path I want is to go from darkness to highest light and highest timeline within the same lifetime. Now that's something worth experiencing. Not escape, and not lifelong martyrdom. I could serve my Earth purpose better and have some inspiration for my soul if I had a genuine contact experience.

Baby steps, as long as there's actual progress and tangible results. Even something as simple as "Hey we know who you are, we got your back, keep up the work and hang in there and we'll see about getting back to you when you've made some more progress for further contact" would be immense. I seem demanding, but I'm really not. I've made harsh sacrifices accepting this service to mankind. I just wish to be treated with a bit of respect and acknowledgement from the ET world. I don't think that's asking for something I do not deserve, or that would not help me help humanity.

So no, I'm not happy on Earth, but I wish to do my service, and I wish for things that would make it more tolerable.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-19 03:00:26)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-08-19 05:46:02

But, the good news is I'm stepping back and taking more time for inner processing. I'll probably be posting less. One thing for sure is I'm done being a rampaging dick. I'll just stick to sharing more positive stuff when I am able and refrain from posting negative stuff when I feel like crap or go through a rogh shadow integration patch.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-19 05:49:06)

righteously indignant

#13 2021-08-20 06:21:20

RoadtoSamadhi

Saturn Federation has heavy propaganda and I’ve been around long enough to see right through it that’s why I was frustrated with you because you are intelligent but you could be more by seeing what we were saying as just setting the record straight , you understand why we view Taygetean disclosure as canon for a reason.   We are deeply emotionally invested in this.  Thanks for this post friend.

#14 2021-08-20 12:15:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/Q-MXNGC5KIM

Emotions plus canon equals religion. The contact specifically avoids creating religion because it destroys their mission here.

#15 2021-08-20 14:32:05

Vega

Crystal Dragon have you read Zingdad's The ascension papers free ebook?

http://zingdad.com/images/downloads/the … ingdad.pdf

If not it's a great book that I think you'll like. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it.

And I especially recommend everyone read, or re-read, one of my favorite parables that has so much insight and wisdom in it. I had read it one and a half years ago and reread again yesterday and picked up some new things that I had missed the first time I read it.

The parable is called The Story of The Darklanders, and is in page 96.

And the reason I was reminded of it is because sometimes when reading some of your posts I pick up that maybe you are not completely out of the Victim/Agressor/Rescuer trap. So many of us starseeds can get caught into the Rescuer trap, especially the more sensitive empaths. It took me 10 years of bullshit with a covert narcissist "friend" to finally learn that lesson and get out of the Rescuer trap.

And in case I am right, I am not saying this to judge you or trying to pressure you to correct that or to manipulate you to change, I am just expressing sth that's on my mind sometimes when I hear you use certain words and sentences. I may be projecting things on to you since you can't know a person just from reading some posts, but even in that case this is still worth looking into cause this Victim/Agressor/Savior "triangle from hell" as Teal Swan calls it, is something that we should all be aware of and understand better. The Swaruu's have mentioned this trap too.

Triangle From Hell (The Victim/Villain/Hero Dynamic) - Teal Swan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SflfFcM8_6s

PS Grivehn if you read this from under some rock smile lol I have picked up similar thing on your posts too, I think you may not be completely out of the Victim/Agressor/Rescuer trap too.  And I am not saying this to judge you or that you are not perfectly fine just the way you are and how dare you be like that and you should correct yourself immediately lol smile, and I don't mean this in a way that I am more evolved or wise or whatever, than you giving you advice. You are much more advanced and wise that you seem to think. I am not too "worried" about you, I know you will eventually get through this stage that we all "had" to go through. You are currently at a stage where you are being put in a fire and then beaten with a hammer, but once you manage to go through that you will emerge as a unique one of a kind beautiful amazing Grievehn sword ready to cut through all the cabal bullshit and be a true D'Jedi kicking some cabal ass.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-20 14:50:53)

#16 2021-08-20 15:14:53

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

https://youtu.be/Q-MXNGC5KIM

Emotions plus canon equals religion. The contact specifically avoids creating religion because it destroys their mission here.

Ymar are you aware how provocative this statement is especially to RoadToSamadhi right after the comment that he just made? And by the way thank you RoadToSamadhi, I understand this is not an easy thing to do after CD lashed out a little bit harshly, I really appreciate it.

Even if you don't mean it as a provocation RtS is totally justified into thinking that you just said that he is a religious fanboy worshiping the Taygetans. And I think even if you consciously don't mean it as a provocation there is some passive aggressive subconscious aggression going on here. You don't seem to be in touch with other people's reality sometimes. I can imagine you walking into a funeral and saying shit like this to the widow completely unaware what is going on around you. lol smile

I don't doubt that you are skillful and an expert in some things, and I still like you and you have valuable things and perspectives that you can bring to the table and enrich the forum, but you have some work to do in my opinion in your people skills. You are like Rodney McKay from the stargate Tv series sometimes, you have skills and expertise in some areas but you are really annoying and you make me wanna punch you in the face sometimes lol smile I won't but the thought crosses my mind sometimes. Maybe it is the orion dark matrix trying to influence me but the orion dark matrix is making some very good points smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-20 15:33:22)

#17 2021-08-20 17:56:09

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Saturn Federation has heavy propaganda and I’ve been around long enough to see right through it that’s why I was frustrated with you because you are intelligent but you could be more by seeing what we were saying as just setting the record straight , you understand why we view Taygetean disclosure as canon for a reason.   We are deeply emotionally invested in this.  Thanks for this post friend.

Never been a fan of Saturn fed, even before finding Swaruu/CA/PK material. Since at least like 2018 because I've been tapped in with my allies psionically and getting downloads about the situation. Like a two way investigation of the problems with how our solar system is run.

I think we all just misunderstand one another a lot. Tower of fucking Babel. I do know that sitting around hating on the feds and not doing shadow work is not properly resisting or rebelling against their imposed structure, but facilitating it. They are particularly hard to like, and you don't have to like them, but sitting around just hating is like drinking poison and expecting the person or people you hate to die from it. It's emotionally draining and unproductive. Those were my types of points misconstrued as pro federation. That and the fact that humanity does have a large portion of responsibility.

But it does take two to tango, so to speak, and the Feds from 5d are leading the dance and stumbling the fuck around bad. They cannot run from their lessons and responsibilities by putting the entire cross on humanity's shoulders. Their higher selves are watching and call bullshit.

Lately I'm past the resonance but healthy skepticism point to full embrace of the Taygetan info. But I am still my own authority. I now do realize just how emotionally invested I am.

Even within our own alliance, there are different departments. Some are the mutant cells that go in and good cop the federation like Yazhi and Athena. You could say this is somewhat consistent with Ymarsakar's style and approach. Except for him it's less "going in" than working with the levels above the level these problems are happening on.

I have to restrain myself not to go too far in the other direction sometimes, because I'm in the other department. Bad cop/whistle blower/objector. Fuck you what your doing is wrong and if you keep at it I will not play nice with you. Apply heat and pressure and criticism. I've embraced that more lately.

No hard feelings. We're cool.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-20 17:58:18)

righteously indignant

#18 2021-08-20 18:14:34

Vega wrote:

Crystal Dragon have you read Zingdad's The ascension papers free ebook?

http://zingdad.com/images/downloads/the … ingdad.pdf

If not it's a great book that I think you'll like. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it.

And I especially recommend everyone read, or re-read, one of my favorite parables that has so much insight and wisdom in it. I had read it one and a half years ago and reread again yesterday and picked up some new things that I had missed the first time I read it.

The parable is called The Story of The Darklanders, and is in page 96.

And the reason I was reminded of it is because sometimes when reading some of your posts I pick up that maybe you are not completely out of the Victim/Agressor/Rescuer trap. So many of us starseeds can get caught into the Rescuer trap, especially the more sensitive empaths. It took me 10 years of bullshit with a covert narcissist "friend" to finally learn that lesson and get out of the Rescuer trap.

And in case I am right, I am not saying this to judge you or trying to pressure you to correct that or to manipulate you to change, I am just expressing sth that's on my mind sometimes when I hear you use certain words and sentences. I may be projecting things on to you since you can't know a person just from reading some posts, but even in that case this is still worth looking into cause this Victim/Agressor/Savior "triangle from hell" as Teal Swan calls it, is something that we should all be aware of and understand better. The Swaruu's have mentioned this trap too.

Triangle From Hell (The Victim/Villain/Hero Dynamic) - Teal Swan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SflfFcM8_6s

PS Grivehn if you read this from under some rock smile lol I have picked up similar thing on your posts too, I think you may not be completely out of the Victim/Agressor/Rescuer trap too.  And I am not saying this to judge you or that you are not perfectly fine just the way you are and how dare you be like that and you should correct yourself immediately lol smile, and I don't mean this in a way that I am more evolved or wise or whatever, than you giving you advice. You are much more advanced and wise that you seem to think. I am not too "worried" about you, I know you will eventually get through this stage that we all "had" to go through. You are currently at a stage where you are being put in a fire and then beaten with a hammer, but once you manage to go through that you will emerge as a unique one of a kind beautiful amazing Grievehn sword ready to cut through all the cabal bullshit and be a true D'Jedi kicking some cabal ass.

Haven't read the book but read a decent amount of material on his site and generally resonate with it. I like the story about how some random starseed subconsciously set a psionic trap that wasted the big r3d sh1eld faction vampire guy that's extended his life for so long. Not only wasted him, he winded up flipping polarity in time/space spirit world and is helping Earth liberation from that standpoint.

Also, I'm starting to get clear of the latest snag in shadow work. Life is still what it is, but I've done some more reflecting lately and gotten to a bit better place/seen a few positive synchronicities in my life. I won't be rampaging on anyone or being critical anymore. You won't see anymore shitposting from me.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-20 20:47:30)

righteously indignant

#19 2021-08-20 20:40:25

Ymarsakar
Banned

If the truth i speak triggers you, then work on your triggers. Or keep doing the human.

Vega, i am aware of how precisely the swaruu contact has seen this type of human and qabal mind controlled behavior. They have stated explicitly in stronger words than i or you have used, about this matter. So has gosia.

Ignore the caution at your own peril.

"Even if you don't mean it as a provocation RtS is totally justified into thinking that you just said that he is a religious fanboy worshiping the Taygetans. And I think even if you consciously don't mean it as a provocation there is some passive aggressive subconscious aggression going on here. "

I wonder if you realize how extraordinarily provocative this is, attempting to stir sht up between 2 different members, vega.

This is your first warning.

If i see your response to me triggering you, is another one of these stirring sht up on the forums, i will take the logical action.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-20 20:46:05)

#20 2021-08-20 21:34:38

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

If the truth i speak triggers you, then work on your triggers. Or keep doing the human.

Vega, i am aware of how precisely the swaruu contact has seen this type of human and qabal mind controlled behavior. They have stated explicitly in stronger words than i or you have used, about this matter. So has gosia.

Ignore the caution at your own peril.

"Even if you don't mean it as a provocation RtS is totally justified into thinking that you just said that he is a religious fanboy worshiping the Taygetans. And I think even if you consciously don't mean it as a provocation there is some passive aggressive subconscious aggression going on here. "

I wonder if you realize how extraordinarily provocative this is, attempting to stir sht up between 2 different members, vega.

This is your first warning.

If i see your response to me triggering you, is another one of these stirring sht up on the forums, i will take the logical action.

I wasn't trying to stir shit up between you and RtS, but I'll admit I could have worded it better, I could have said that "I wouldn't blame RtS IF he thought that you were referring to him and that you are implying that he is creating a religion out of the Taygetan disclosure, the way you said that right after his comment".

And my reply is justified in the context of how CD and RtS had just had a conflict that involved you and you come and make that comment right after the comment that RtS just made.

But anyway, you win Ymar, there won't be a need for a second warning, cause I've decided to just avoid and ignore you and your posts from now on, and I'll save you the trouble of you having to take any logical action.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-20 21:37:46)

#21 2021-08-20 23:54:53

I didn't see Ymar's comment as an insult or an accusation-more of a hey, there's a fine line, tread carefully and with discernment to avoid dogma. "Canon and emotion" do not automatically have to equate to dogma...but they often do because that's what people make of it. It is a common pattern and I don't think saying that is personally insulting to anybody.

So you know, we should all just chill. Earth, P-town, O-town, all our other friends, were all in this shit together. We're all family. One love.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-20 23:56:06)

righteously indignant

#22 2021-08-21 00:51:48

Ymarsakar
Banned

This is the second time i have seen this behavior pattern. I will only overlook free will infringements so many times, even for a group s space holder and leading vibration user.

The energy contract i spelled out directly for those wishing to engage me.

Whether they are hostile, sincere, insincere, in agreement, or allied to me, engaging my energy allows direct intervention between me and their higher self, towards their vessels.

That is the logical next step. Plus offloading it to moderators but i dont see this issue as a side chore but a primary one.

The orion mind control entities have problems multi tasking. The responsibility of a space holder and frequency anchor is to always question their own thoughts and emotions for corruption.

This vega has not done and needs to be rectified.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-21 00:54:01)

#23 2021-08-21 01:36:19

It's like a rat running from corner to corner, hiding under different stuff until you finally chase it out the door. And the rat often is not even a human person, but the humans are its hiding places.

righteously indignant

#24 2021-08-21 18:08:25

Vega

I admit that some of my posts towards you Ymar were disrespectful, and I also didn't respect your boundaries and were provocative sometimes, doesn't matter if it was called for or not, I should have been more respectful towards you, I could've handled all our interactions in a better way.

So I take back what I said, I am not going to avoid you and your posts, that isn't a solution too. Instead I'll back off and will leave all this behind me, and forgive myself and you, and start over fresh. I learned my lesson, I am not going to do the same mistakes again. I can be very stubborn sometimes and keep pushing when I should stop and let it go, I needed to eat some humble pie, humble pies taste amazing. smile

I should have done this the second time I said this matter was closed for me. Third time's the charm. And if I don't this third time, I know I will but if I don't, then I will ban myself not just for two weeks but for a couple of months. smile And I will also hit myself with my broken umbrella, cause I will be very angry with myself, but gently and in the butt not in the head, cause I love myself. smile

So we are cool Ymar. smile

#25 2021-08-21 19:31:13

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:

This is the second time i have seen this behavior pattern. I will only overlook free will infringements so many times, even for a group s space holder and leading vibration user.

The energy contract i spelled out directly for those wishing to engage me.

Whether they are hostile, sincere, insincere, in agreement, or allied to me, engaging my energy allows direct intervention between me and their higher self, towards their vessels.

That is the logical next step. Plus offloading it to moderators but i dont see this issue as a side chore but a primary one.

The orion mind control entities have problems multi tasking. The responsibility of a space holder and frequency anchor is to always question their own thoughts and emotions for corruption.

This vega has not done and needs to be rectified.

Ymarskar how many real life friends in your life respect you ?? How many people on this forum???

I bet your response is something along the lines of you don’t care.

If I were you I would care a little bit more than being like-able than being right.

Lmfao Taygetean fanboy?  Taygetean disclosure has broken the barriers of the matrix more than anything else ; it is much of appreciation.  Something you should take a lesson on.

Lots of shadow work to do my friend.

I’ve seen nothing but you stirring up shit or making posts that sound like you are four years old or off your schizo meds.   If you’re not arguing with me you’re arguing with someone else or just posting unrelated nonsense.

If you want to meet in real life and spar as friends let me know.  The way to truly understand two males is usually during a fight.   I would love to understand you and I would love for you to understand me.  Isn’t that the beauty of life ?

Trust me I am not the only one on this forum that literally just skips your posts because your track record of posting anything worth reading probably reflects how you are in real life too.  Are you so angry inside you need conflict ???   I actually want to help you.   I guess the first step would be understanding you.

You can only know a man but how he fights, not verbally.

Like , dude, If it’s not About Dr. Salla being a cia asset ,to you it is “he has his hands full” , if it’s not Elena Danaan being propaganda , it is “she is just confused and getting the wrong information”.   We are not making Taygetean disclosure a religion we are setting the record straight which I can clearly sense you have no intention of.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2021-08-21 19:44:00)

Board footer