You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-16 17:27:55

About the individual ascension

Hi everyone, I have a little bit confuse about the ascension it would be nice if you could help me checking if I misunderstood or not.

It happen individually, that means only me can observe my own ascension yes? Example: When it happens, I will see a lot of people disappear, and in the other people's position, I disappear, what's only left is a Mandela Effect (M.E). Or, I won't see they disappear, they just die for a logical reason and in their position, I also die for a logical reason that fit their frequency?

I ask this because last morning I watch the video where Yazhi explained how she manage her reality, and she did mention that if she become a weasel or fly with a supergirl style, people around her just simply see her disappear.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2021-08-16 18:15:10

Vega

Re: About the individual ascension

Your english was much better in your previous post, what happened?

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-08-16 18:47:01

Vega wrote:

Your english was much better in your previous post, what happened?

Hi Vega, I read a lot of transcripts and unintentionally used Gosia or Swaruu style, I also used Google translate for long posts. I'm still survive until now, but don't know if it is safe or not to live with vaccinated parents.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-16 18:54:01)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#4 2021-08-16 18:53:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vehallga vega, my engrish is much better on keyboard.

I try, the ascension upgrades are individual and collective. More later

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-08-16 19:35:54

mitkobs

Yazhi is 7D, she is ascended already, multidimensional. That is why she can disappear and do like magic tricks. In 3D ascension is more simple and mundane, can happen as you are alive with becoming more positive, wiser, kind hearted, helping, compassionate. This is the ascension. And when we die we can move to higher dimensions with such great qualities of character.

#6 2021-08-16 20:06:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

The first thing that happens between different grades of density, is lack of communication or understanding. It is hard to see or communicate. THe higher can see the loewr, but the loewr cannot see the higher.

This is the precursor effect before full invisibility happens.

This has been noticed when analyzing criminals. They do not target high frequency entities, since they emit too much confidence and are surrounded by other protections. They target people who are more vulnerable, more self limited, more lower in the consciousness. Con men thus target greedy marks because that is easier and because they attract each other as their polarity is similar.

Other effects have been recorded when ancient mystics were thrown in the lion's den and the lion did not detect fear or a low vibration and thus never attacked. Maybe to the Lion, the angelic human does not look like a human or a prey.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 20:06:46)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#7 2021-08-17 03:12:02

mitkobs wrote:

Yazhi is 7D, she is ascended already, multidimensional. That is why she can disappear and do like magic tricks. In 3D ascension is more simple and mundane, can happen as you are alive with becoming more positive, wiser, kind hearted, helping, compassionate. This is the ascension. And when we die we can move to higher dimensions with such great qualities of character.

Oh no, so I need to die? I remembered somewhere Swaruu said when people wake up, the 3D Matrix just disappear as a M.E. No more banks, company, etc. Not only my feelings about things changes.

#8 2021-08-17 03:14:21

Ymarsakar wrote:

The first thing that happens between different grades of density, is lack of communication or understanding. It is hard to see or communicate. THe higher can see the loewr, but the loewr cannot see the higher.

This has been noticed when analyzing criminals. They do not target high frequency entities, since they emit too much confidence and are surrounded by other protections. They target people who are more vulnerable, more self limited, more lower in the consciousness. Con men thus target greedy marks because that is easier and because they attract each other as their polarity is similar.

Other effects have been recorded when ancient mystics were thrown in the lion's den and the lion did not detect fear or a low vibration and thus never attacked. Maybe to the Lion, the angelic human does not look like a human or a prey.

So that means, I will be invisible? And so as the others unawakened in my position?

#9 2021-08-17 03:30:39

Ymarsakar
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

So that means, I will be invisible? And so as the others unawakened in my position?

Not at the first stage.

Usually it will be a division in how you see the world. You see wax as bad or dangerous. They see wax as salvation.

This divisioj increases until the camos are foreign ti the otherz then incomorehensiblez and finally invisible.

Progress xan be achieved the most while alive. A long time of spirits waiting for eath bodies.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-17 03:31:25)

#10 2021-08-17 03:48:28

Ymarsakar wrote:

Not at the first stage.

Usually it will be a division in how you see the world. You see wax as bad or dangerous. They see wax as salvation.

This divisioj increases until the camos are foreign ti the otherz then incomorehensiblez and finally invisible.

Progress xan be achieved the most while alive. A long time of spirits waiting for eath bodies.

What are the camos?

#11 2021-08-17 04:54:41

mitkobs

itriedmybest11 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Oh no, so I need to die? I remembered somewhere Swaruu said when people wake up, the 3D Matrix just disappear as a M.E. No more banks, company, etc. Not only my feelings about things changes.

The density is the state of your mind, the sum of all your ideas accepted as valid/real and the connection with objective reality that is the Source. The stronger the connection with the Source - your density of awareness will be wider. It does not matter if you are in a body or not. You can be ascended while being in a body, but that does not mean that the manifested world around you will disappear or change or cease to exists. It is your mind that is changing, your views(how you see things, even how you see the whole world) that are your accepted ideas/beliefs. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Matrix inserted things like banks, other building, infrastructure will disappear only if the lunar Matrix is turned off or if all the people who believe in the set illusions suddenly wake up and denounce the illusions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-17 05:00:34)

#12 2021-08-17 13:24:30

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Nope, one doesn't need to die to "ascend" but "simply" work on personal development and dropping old habits, programmings and lifestyles. Only if this indepth change of one's current life is too much to ask, then a new life is needed to start fresh.

This means that it is basically your very own choice, at least as long as the current body is in sufficient good shape to even begin working on oneself (which then will improve health and many other things).

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-17 13:26:00)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2021-08-17 15:13:50

mitkobs wrote:

The density is the state of your mind, the sum of all your ideas accepted as valid/real and the connection with objective reality that is the Source. The stronger the connection with the Source - your density of awareness will be wider. It does not matter if you are in a body or not. You can be ascended while being in a body, but that does not mean that the manifested world around you will disappear or change or cease to exists. It is your mind that is changing, your views(how you see things, even how you see the whole world) that are your accepted ideas/beliefs. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Matrix inserted things like banks, other building, infrastructure will disappear only if the lunar Matrix is turned off or if all the people who believe in the set illusions suddenly wake up and denounce the illusions.

Can I ask for a clarification that, you said my accepted ideas would be what I see by my eye, so if I somehow learned to recognize which are Matrix inserted and which are not (it means I don't accept those hologram), will anything disappear?

And also, do you really mean that "lunar Matrix being turned off" and the ascension is two separate things?

#14 2021-08-17 15:21:08

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

do you really mean that "lunar Matrix being turned off" and the ascension is two separate things?

The Saturn/Lunar 3D Matrix only affects the external factors that keep people at lower frequency by technical means.

But as I explained above, ascension comes from within as it is nothing but personal development - in fact it can be achieved even while the 3D Matrix is existent. Obviously nobody but yourself can do personal development for you (though information from sources like Yazhi/Swaruu can help), meaning that while the path for "ascension" (which is a silly Cabal word anyways) is free now, one still has to walk it:

You don't just suddenly end up on the top of a mountain just because someone finally removed the blockage of the path up there, but instead you still must walk up to get there. If you don't... then you obviously will not ascend the mountain - by your very own decision. There will be no savior that "ascends you", because you are your own savior.

And btw, the above is expressly explained by Yazhi/Swaruu as well, which is what this forum is about, thus - and looking at your questions - I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the video/transcript content.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-17 17:55:30)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#15 2021-08-17 15:32:32

Robert369 wrote:

Nope, one doesn't need to die to "ascend" but "simply" work on personal development and dropping old habits, programmings and lifestyles. Only if this indepth change of one's current life is too much to ask, then a new life is needed to start fresh.

This means that it is basically your very own choice, at least as long as the current body is in sufficient good shape to even begin working on oneself (which then will improve health and many other things).

Wow, Robert can I ask you for the "base" of the ascension? What make it happen? The evolution of the Planet Earth's soul, the shutting down of the Matrix, or which one?

I don't know if it is just me or not, but I really can't wait for the ascension to happen. But, is it something complicated like, if I want it, it won't happen?

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-17 15:35:35)

#16 2021-08-17 15:50:00

Robert369 wrote:

The Saturn/Lunar 3D Matrix only affects the external factors that keep people at lower frequency by technical means.

But as I explained above, ascension comes from within as it is nothing but personal development - in fact it can be achieved even while the 3D Matrix is existent. Pbviously nobody but yourself can do personal development for you (though information from sources like Yazhi/Swaruu can help), meaning that while the path for "ascension" (which is a silly Cabal word anyways) is free now, one still has to walk it:

You don't just suddenly end up on the top of a mountain just because someone finally removed the blockage of the path up there, but instead you must walk up to get there. If you don't... then you obviously will not ascend the mountain - by your very own decision. There will be no savior that "ascends you".

And btw, the above is expressly explained by Yazhi/Swaruu as well, which is what this forum is about, thus - and looking at your questions - I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the video/transcript content.

I'm sorry for asking so many things, I'm still reading the transcripts, but well you know English is not my mother languages so it took a long time to both translate it and correct the translation mistakes and also put them all into my document file

#17 2021-08-17 16:16:50

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Wow, Robert can I ask you for the "base" of the ascension? What make it happen? The evolution of the Planet Earth's soul, the shutting down of the Matrix, or which one?

I don't know if it is just me or not, but I really can't wait for the ascension to happen. But, is it something complicated like, if I want it, it won't happen?

Again: Ascension doesn't happen and thus is not a passive thing that "occurs to you", but instead you work on your own personal development, e.g. through shadow work, dropping all the cabalistic programmings, changing your lifestyle and bad habits, living mindful and through your heart.

Unless you change yourself, you will never get there, as nobody can do that for you.

Opposed to this, "the event" and "wait for ascension to happen" is nothing but cabalistic new-age lies that make people passive and keep them waiting for something that will never and cannot occur - instead of empowering themselves from within as I described above.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-17 17:52:47)

#18 2021-08-17 16:37:33

charliebelle

Robert369 wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Again: Ascension doesn't happen and thus is not a passive thing that "occurs to you", but instead you work on your own personal development, e.g. through shadow work, dropping all the cabalistic programmings, changing your lifestyle and bad habits, living mindful and through your heart.

Unless you change yourself, you will never get there, as nobody can do that for you.

Opposed to this, "the event" and "wait for ascension to happen" is nothing but cabalistic newage lies that make people passive and keep them waiting for something that will never and cannot occur - instead of empowering themselves from within as I described above.

Thank you Robert. This/your message has reached me as well. I am currently on day 3 of a water fast and incorporating praying into the mix. Something I dont do often (praying). I am also diving deeper into Gosia's content and picking up pieces that are new.

#19 2021-08-17 16:50:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

"I don't know if it is just me or not, but I really can't wait for the ascension to happen. But, is it something complicated like, if I want it, it won't happen?"

Much of this info has been covered by the New Age starseeds, psychics, and philosophers.

Here are some short summaries for beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOdT3QQf10

Aaron Abke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62yuZ9rMhYc

Magenta's vid 12 years ago.

Yes, 12 years worth of content you may have to over view and get notes on.

It is fine to ask questions, I like and welcome sincere questions on personal growth and progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2v6YhRRU7U Teal swan 6 years ago, on ascension.

Charlie, your energy purity seems to be increasing. Keep up the work, but take some breaks if needed. Listen to the body's needs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofone/

The reddit there also has a great archive of questions and a broad helpful community of different views anda nswers.

"Opposed to this, "the event" and "wait for ascension to happen" is nothing but cabalistic newage lies that make people passive and keep them waiting for something that will never and cannot occur - instead of empowering themselves from within as I described above."

The New Age happened before the Clowns in action or Qabal's actions.

For those that have done the work, there is little option but to wait for the rest of humanity's 2nd and 3rd grades to take the graduation test.

The few are waiting on the many.

The people that are late to the New Earth Age, have to do more work not less work, to carry their load.

Everything Robert 3 mentioned, has been introduced into the human collective unconscious by starseeds and channelers. Humanity did not suddenly, Qabal or no Qabal, come up with these concepts on their own. Personal progress has been borrowed from a number of Eastern sages, gurus, starseeds, Western New Age channelers and psychics and communities.

With the internet, people have collated the info and filtered out what is less useful, but it was created on a foundation of sacrifices.

Sacrifices that are now called "new age non sense" and lies".

How easily humanity has forgotten. Their lack of gratitude is proof of their lack of maturity.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-17 16:57:29)

#20 2021-08-17 16:56:20

Oh gosh, thank you

#21 2021-08-17 17:08:39

mitkobs

itriedmybest11 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Can I ask for a clarification that, you said my accepted ideas would be what I see by my eye, so if I somehow learned to recognize which are Matrix inserted and which are not (it means I don't accept those hologram), will anything disappear?

And also, do you really mean that "lunar Matrix being turned off" and the ascension is two separate things?

Only for you the object may become hidden or you will not see it, because you will not go to the bank. You are not interested in banks anymore. But the building of the bank will be there because all other real people immersed in the Matrix need those buildings, they make sense to them.
Lunar matrix is another form of control but is not the essential one. The essential is the mind and the ideas in this mind. Change your mind and ideas and your perception will change as well.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-17 17:11:25)

#22 2021-08-20 18:27:56

mahengrui1

Correct me if any wrong.

3 kinds of people. 3D, 5D and People as Citizen of Galaxy (PCG):

3D see 3D: no change

3D see 5D: kind people, but a bit crazy as they don't go bank etc

3D see PCG: they cant see PCG, they see another 3D or 5D actually, that if my girlfriend is PCG and I am 3D, then I recognize wrongly another creature as my girlfriend while the previous girlfriend is missing from 3D

5D see 3D: NPC

5D see 5D: normal people in the new age

5D see PCG: they can talk with PCG but can’t fully understand the environment

PCG see 3D: disappear, until PCG take immersive

PCG see 5D: imprisoned source

PCG see PCG: normal galaxy citizen, why are you on Earth now?

Last edited by mahengrui1 (2021-08-20 18:37:35)

Board footer