You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-01 22:01:16

Vega
Member

We are unstoppable!

I remember Gosia once said sth along the lines: we are like the starship shields, what they throw at us and their attacks only get us tougher and stronger.

And I can attest to that, I only get stronger and tougher with whatever the hijacked matrix is throwing at me, and I know it's the same for the rest of the starseeds that are committed to this disclosure. The hijacked matrix will continue throwing things at us and continue trying to exploit our scars and traumas from growing up in such a harsh place. And they'll continue trying to stop us. But they can only temporarily succeed in tricking us and manipulating us into using our power against us but they are also helping us in a way by doing that, because they help us discover our weak points and our scars and energetic holes and once we plug them we become stronger and more immune. And they are helping train us into our power in a way. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXkFoGxY2Q)

Know that we are unstoppable. The matrix has thrown everything at us since we took our first breath trying to stop us and it hasn't succeeded, we are still here. The only thing that that achieved is to make us stronger and tougher and prepare us for this moment. We are elite corps special forces starseeds from 5D and higher densities. Even if you don't believe that because you haven't dealt with enough of your issues and traumas yet, you are an advanced starseed, you are not just anyone, you have what it takes to handle whatever they throw at us. You just may need to work on your self-empowerment issues.

Remember, they have no real power, they just trick us into believing they have any power over us. They are disempowered powerless magicians hiding behind the curtain. We on the other hand have real power, that's why they have to mind control us and manipulate us into using it against ourself and into using it to manifest the reality that they want. The more self empowered we become the more power we have to derail their agendas.

Stay strong and take care of yourself everyone, and always be kind and forgiving and loving to yourself.

<3 smile

And I wanna include the recent post from Gosia here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2MMhS … is94AaABCQ

This is for all the people who say out there that our information is "corrupted" or negative. I write this as it is beyond my comprehension to understand why. What´s corrupted about our information exactly? People don´t like the fact that the Federation runs Earth and is not such a love and light organization? Or that papayas are ruining humanity? Or that CIA is infilitrating the UFO communities? What´s corrupted exactly about that?


Why are the so called awakened people who already supposedly "woke up" to the atrocities of the system and all kinds of negativities running in this Matrix, stop at a certain level and don´t want to dig deeper?? It boggles my mind. Those awakened people also talk to their friends about shadow government, chemtrails, satanic rituals, food additives, lies on TV, 5G, dangers in vaccines. Sorry to say: you are spreading fear and negativity! OR ARE YOU? I am sure you don´t see yourself being negative. You think you are waking them up no? Well, same here!


What we are doing is waking up the awakened ones. Sorry to say, there is more Matrix down the rabbit hole, it ain´t all pretty, and I wish to undig it all as only then it can be dealt with. Some will stay on the surface level of awakening, others will dare to look further. Your reaction to us unraveling deeper layers of the Matrix is the same as the unawakened people react to YOU revealing all the above (chemtrails, food additives, lies on TV, 5G, dangers in vaccines, etc).


What do people want to hear exactly? How love and light is winning? That Cabal is being defeated and elves are being rescued from DUMBS? That they are liberating planet Fufu in the far away place in the galaxy? None of that would be true, or relevant, so why even go there?


What IS true though is that the fight is not over and we must all continue to plunge forward against the Cabal´s actions against our race, or we won´t make it when the Cabal hits us all ignorant and looking at rainbows instead. It is already doing this while we clap all happy because the "planet Fufu gets liberated." This is war, HERE, on EARTH, and THIS IS WHERE the action must take place. NOW. Do NOT wait.


Yazhi is a warrior, mass agitator, she has experience gathering crowds and leading them to battles. But she doesn´t do that wasting time distributing biscuits. Neither do I. So what we do is not for the fainthearted. Stay strong and fight for the humanity or perish. We ain´t your regular New Age group. We are rebels. And among the few ones that truly care about the fate of this race. We don´t hide behind facades. We don´t sell books and are not here to gather happy fans. We are here to do what WE feel is the right thing to do. In the end, we do this for ourselves. Like us or hate us, but we will continue doing it our way as it is the only way we know.

Planet Fufu. Hihi smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-01 22:03:53)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#2 2021-08-03 07:17:42

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: We are unstoppable!

Superb post Vega! So apt for this time! Love the connection to the Taygetan starship shields!
(i'm going to read it to my gf tonight... thanks) smile

Also, thanks for posting Gosia's Telegram message. I was thinking of doing the same. Was awesome to see her express herself that way. Was very well said!


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#3 2021-08-03 12:45:59

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: We are unstoppable!

Vega s understanding is at 400, wisdom. The knoeledge of how to transmute darkness to light is just beyond the concept of using d a rkness as a tool to benefit yourself

By contrastz it shows you where your holes and weaknesses are. A mind body spirit understanding of this is not easily obtained. 

Vega, as with avalon and lyra, stood at the high point of spiritual development.

A fitting name for an avatar leading a group in frequency vibrations.

To stabilize that realm, required a strong foundation in optimism and trust. Mental states very far from conspiracy land paranoiaz political double talk, 55 manipulation, or 100 fear.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#4 2021-08-03 20:26:37

Vega
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

DarkOwl wrote:

Superb post Vega! So apt for this time! Love the connection to the Taygetan starship shields!
(i'm going to read it to my gf tonight... thanks) smile

Also, thanks for posting Gosia's Telegram message. I was thinking of doing the same. Was awesome to see her express herself that way. Was very well said!

Thanks DarkOwl. It may not be perfect on the emotional part cause it is a heavily edited version of the original post that I decided to not post cause that matter was quickly closed.

"Your reaction to us unraveling deeper layers of the Matrix is the same as the unawakened people react to YOU revealing all the above (chemtrails, food additives, lies on TV, 5G, dangers in vaccines, etc)."

This is an excellent point, I am glad Gosia expressed it.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#5 2021-08-03 20:47:30

Vega
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega s understanding is at 400, wisdom. The knoeledge of how to transmute darkness to light is just beyond the concept of using d a rkness as a tool to benefit yourself

By contrastz it shows you where your holes and weaknesses are. A mind body spirit understanding of this is not easily obtained. 

Vega, as with avalon and lyra, stood at the high point of spiritual development.

A fitting name for an avatar leading a group in frequency vibrations.

To stabilize that realm, required a strong foundation in optimism and trust. Mental states very far from conspiracy land paranoiaz political double talk, 55 manipulation, or 100 fear.

Wisdom is one of my strengths actually, but I'm not gonna lie I have done and still do sometimes some very unwise things.

And I don't know what you mean when you say leading a group, although I don't mind being a leader but not leader as in leading other people or having power over other people but leader as in be the first to walk certain directions and lead the way and if I don't fall of a cliff or am not eaten by monsters in the paths I take or something lol, other people have the option to choose to follow the same path. And all starseeds are leaders and pioneers each in their own area and specialization.

And I am far from perfect, I have some areas where I am very mature and excellent but I also have some other areas where I can be very immature and very dumb lol and I have some improvements to do. smile

The name Vega is my youtube name and it is from my mainstreams years before I was awake when all this was in the realm of science fiction, it is from the movie Contact. The scene at the end where she goes through the portal and meets the aliens had a great effect on me when I was a teenager. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the Vega area but I do love the Lyrian races and also I love cats so you never know.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-03 20:49:12)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#6 2021-08-03 23:40:10

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: We are unstoppable!

Vega wrote:

And all starseeds are leaders and pioneers each in their own area and specialization.

So true. Everyone here on this forum is a leader in some way shape or form. And together, "we are unstoppable!"


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#7 2021-08-04 01:12:34

Vega
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

DarkOwl wrote:
Vega wrote:

And all starseeds are leaders and pioneers each in their own area and specialization.

So true. Everyone here on this forum is a leader in some way shape or form. And together, "we are unstoppable!"

We are so much more powerful together. And it's so much more fun and exciting and easier doing this together than doing this on our own.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#8 2021-08-10 18:27:58

Re: We are unstoppable!

Yes, agreed.

I can’t take this world seriously, it’s a joke that only a handful of people seem to get. It amuses me to see people attending to their simulated ceremonies in earnest. If they only knew it’s all fake. But how could they since most of them are part of the program. And now the game has decided it’s game over for most of its characters who are played by the game itself. Come on, seriously?

It’s obvious to me that starseeds and other highly developed beings can’t be tricked, they see through the bs. In that sense beating the matrix is a done deal. I hope this learning to see through the veil ball game serves a purpose to the higher self. Though I’d rather be someplace else which matches better my frequency, so Gaia if you hear this, please download the next level.


Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Offline

#9 2021-08-10 20:07:20

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: We are unstoppable!

Only one layer has been seen in the matroska doll game. There are many more plot events and stories to tell, in the layers.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#10 2021-08-10 22:52:40

Robert369
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Ymarsakar wrote:

Only one layer has been seen in the matroska doll game. There are many more plot events and stories to tell, in the layers.

Please keep in mind that you can only speak for yourself and maybe close people in regards to how much you see, as there is no "we" in regards to awareness and perception.

In fact, as we both say, since we each live in our individual universe (which interacts with other "personal" universes according to our agreements), a "we" doesn't exist beyond collective agreements. And such agreements for sure are not existing for awakened people who are able to form their own reality, but at best apply to the average Human - though even there currently exist several parallel collective agreements.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#11 2021-08-11 00:05:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: We are unstoppable!

My realm did not use "we".


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#12 2021-08-11 18:18:37

Vega
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Robert369 wrote:

And such agreements for sure are not existing for awakened people who are able to form their own reality,.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

How do those awakened people participate in a shared co-created reality bubble with other people, if they don't have at least some perceptual agreements with other people?
How do those awakened people interact with other people if they don't have perceptual agreements with them on a vibrational level?

We have to have perceptual agreements in order for all of us to synchronize and create the same reality, it's never exactly the same but a chair is a chair because we have agreements to perceive it the same. We have agreements in the collective unconscious that we are part of.

And not just awakened people form their own reality, all real people create their own reality whether they are awake or asleep.

The asleep simply are more manipulated and mindcontrolled to create their reality according to what the regressives want.
But the asleep real people are still the ones creating that in their own reality, and it's not the regressives creating it in the reality of the asleep real people.

And aren't we all holographic fragments of the same original source, so what do you mean there is no "we" in regards to awareness and perception?

We are individual holographic fractals of the same original source, so we are all connected through that original source. So the way I understand it, it is possible to perceive what another source fractal is perceiving because of our common source connection. Isn't that what empathy is? Being able to tune in and sync with another person's reality. Our individual realities co-exist inside the same ether. They don't exist in a separate individual ethers.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#13 2021-08-11 18:43:12

Robert369
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Vega wrote:

How do those awakened people participate in a shared co-created reality bubble with other people, if they don't have at least some perceptual agreements with other people?
How do those awakened people interact with other people if they don't have perceptual agreements with them on a vibrational level?

I see the mechanics for "cooperative multiplayer gaming" of "individual universes" based on collective agreements that knowingly or unknowingly have been arranged, and that via sufficient awareness can be altered at will.

At the same time, one can focus on attracting circumstances and people of similar frequency (or any other e.g. the opposite for certain experiences!), which is just another way of "collective agreement".

The difference to the asleep sheeplings is that due to lack of awareness they play along whatever mind-control makes them agree to a collective setting that the "masterminds behind the Earth Matrix" provide, meaning that awakened people can decide for each and every aspect of a collective agreement that is within their perceptual grasp and frequency range of influence if/how they are willing to follow it, by that forming their very own world that they wish to live in.

As Starseed, their inherent high frequency and spiritual power also can influence others to follow suit in their intention of changing collective agreements, and if a sufficient amount of Starseeds do so, the 3D Matrix is dissolved because everyone who is capable of it will wake up.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2021-08-22 04:08:51

thethirdpath
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Vega,

Light to YOU. I don't know you, but I don't care. Stand in my Shield Wall.

Eyes Forward, No fear. Plus, the fun is just starting, yes?

Cheers,
TTP

Offline

#15 2021-08-24 08:09:36

Vega
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Thanks TTP. smile


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#16 2021-08-24 18:04:31

charliebelle
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Wow. Today is packing a lot of energetic ickyness that my body is feeling. I am feeling the collective being split into two. Yelling and screaming at each other. One side or the other. I am trying my best today, to walk the middle path. To recognize it, but not become either, finding peace in chaos. It is so nice to come here lately, and feel a shift in the way the forum is communicating within.

This week I find people are smugly laughing at me in silent judgment of the path I am choosing to follow. This also means, conflicts within the family structure. The "older" generation is especially touchy and reactionary, set in their ways of understanding. Today, I touch on them and feel that they are wresting with what Death means to them. They are afraid of dying.

As Robert369 responds: "As Starseed, their inherent high frequency and spiritual power also can influence others to follow suit in their intention of changing collective agreements, and if a sufficient amount of Starseeds do so, the 3D Matrix is dissolved because everyone who is capable of it will wake up."    I don't know that I personally can reach the "older generation", I think my realm of influence lays in the children, the starseeds themselves.

Tough challenge this 3D world is.

Offline

#17 2021-08-24 18:07:07

charliebelle
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Vega wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Vega wrote:

And all starseeds are leaders and pioneers each in their own area and specialization.

So true. Everyone here on this forum is a leader in some way shape or form. And together, "we are unstoppable!"

We are so much more powerful together. And it's so much more fun and exciting and easier doing this together than doing this on our own.


*

Offline

#18 2021-08-24 19:59:58

Re: We are unstoppable!

We are all in this together. Whatever troubles we face and whatever mistakes we make, everyone that is here in sincerity, integrity, and love is family.

Charliebelle, children desperately need the influence that people like you provide so they can not only have hope for a better future, but make it so.


righteously indignant

Offline

#19 2021-08-24 21:17:00

thethirdpath
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

charliebelle wrote:

Wow. Today is packing a lot of energetic ickyness that my body is feeling. I am feeling the collective being split into two. Yelling and screaming at each other. One side or the other. I am trying my best today, to walk the middle path. To recognize it, but not become either, finding peace in chaos. It is so nice to come here lately, and feel a shift in the way the forum is communicating within.

This week I find people are smugly laughing at me in silent judgment of the path I am choosing to follow. This also means, conflicts within the family structure. The "older" generation is especially touchy and reactionary, set in their ways of understanding. Today, I touch on them and feel that they are wresting with what Death means to them. They are afraid of dying.

As Robert369 responds: "As Starseed, their inherent high frequency and spiritual power also can influence others to follow suit in their intention of changing collective agreements, and if a sufficient amount of Starseeds do so, the 3D Matrix is dissolved because everyone who is capable of it will wake up."    I don't know that I personally can reach the "older generation", I think my realm of influence lays in the children, the starseeds themselves.

Tough challenge this 3D world is.


Charlie. Agreed. Think of some of us here as "Elevationists". You are safe here, and despite the bickering, many of us refuse to engage that way. You are in my Intention Campaign now. Think on that, and know that there are others like you that will lift you. Avoid ALL Ad Hominem as though it were a Mantra, and all things will settle into the Centre.

Lean heavy whenever you need it. None of you are Heavy.....as we are ONE.
TTP

Offline

#20 2021-08-25 10:37:08

07wideeyes
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

Good posts, thanks. I love this particular thread. Charliebelle, you are probably primarily a catalyst for the younger ones, but not exclusively. I would probably qualify as one of the 'older generation', in physical Earth years at least, but some of your posts have had a positive effect on me, for sure. As was said recently "Ah, Mr WideEyes, look at you. 68 years in that tattered biosuit. You resemble a beaten-up Andromedan bio-ship after the Tiamat wars!" Ha Ha! This biosuit has plenty of mileage left in it, bad news for the cabal.....!   xx

Offline

#21 2021-08-25 15:20:47

charliebelle
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

07wideeyes wrote:

Good posts, thanks. I love this particular thread. Charliebelle, you are probably primarily a catalyst for the younger ones, but not exclusively. I would probably qualify as one of the 'older generation', in physical Earth years at least, but some of your posts have had a positive effect on me, for sure. As was said recently "Ah, Mr WideEyes, look at you. 68 years in that tattered biosuit. You resemble a beaten-up Andromedan bio-ship after the Tiamat wars!" Ha Ha! This biosuit has plenty of mileage left in it, bad news for the cabal.....!   xx


Bad news indeed! I see you young and vibrant in the 70's, perhaps communal living..? your vibe is so chill and wise. Mr. Wiseeyes!

Offline

#22 2021-08-25 15:25:02

charliebelle
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

thethirdpath wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Wow. Today is packing a lot of energetic ickyness that my body is feeling. I am feeling the collective being split into two. Yelling and screaming at each other. One side or the other. I am trying my best today, to walk the middle path. To recognize it, but not become either, finding peace in chaos. It is so nice to come here lately, and feel a shift in the way the forum is communicating within.

This week I find people are smugly laughing at me in silent judgment of the path I am choosing to follow. This also means, conflicts within the family structure. The "older" generation is especially touchy and reactionary, set in their ways of understanding. Today, I touch on them and feel that they are wresting with what Death means to them. They are afraid of dying.

As Robert369 responds: "As Starseed, their inherent high frequency and spiritual power also can influence others to follow suit in their intention of changing collective agreements, and if a sufficient amount of Starseeds do so, the 3D Matrix is dissolved because everyone who is capable of it will wake up."    I don't know that I personally can reach the "older generation", I think my realm of influence lays in the children, the starseeds themselves.

Tough challenge this 3D world is.


Charlie. Agreed. Think of some of us here as "Elevationists". You are safe here, and despite the bickering, many of us refuse to engage that way. You are in my Intention Campaign now. Think on that, and know that there are others like you that will lift you. Avoid ALL Ad Hominem as though it were a Mantra, and all things will settle into the Centre.


Lean heavy whenever you need it. None of you are Heavy.....as we are ONE.
TTP

Sound advice for this moment! thank you TTP big_smile much love your way

Offline

#23 2021-08-25 16:30:16

07wideeyes
Member

Re: We are unstoppable!

charliebelle wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Good posts, thanks. I love this particular thread. Charliebelle, you are probably primarily a catalyst for the younger ones, but not exclusively. I would probably qualify as one of the 'older generation', in physical Earth years at least, but some of your posts have had a positive effect on me, for sure. As was said recently "Ah, Mr WideEyes, look at you. 68 years in that tattered biosuit. You resemble a beaten-up Andromedan bio-ship after the Tiamat wars!" Ha Ha! This biosuit has plenty of mileage left in it, bad news for the cabal.....!   xx


Bad news indeed! I see you young and vibrant in the 70's, perhaps communal living..? your vibe is so chill and wise. Mr. Wiseeyes!

Well, Charliebelle, if I wasn't now used to synchronicity as the more normal way for things to manifest, I'd be saying "Wow, that's weird.....!" I was indeed young in the 70s, arguably vibrant, probably saw a previous 'you' in some film of Woodstock, and have been recently writing a bit about that time. Specifically since, though I was sometimes confused, I was authentic then - in contrast to later years as a Buddhist, when I feel that I gave away some of my power to 'spiritual authorities'. It's been a major lesson to learn, or to remember, in this life - there is only one authority in this life of mine......!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB