You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-29 09:18:09

BluePanther

Urantia Book

Dear Swaruu / Taygetans,

What is your opinion on the Urantia Book, A Course in Miracles, and the Oahspe Bible please?
Where is the true source of this information?
Is the information considered reliable, or is it misleading?

Any response or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Sincerely,

#2 2021-08-29 18:54:04

Quaintlove369

Re: Urantia Book

Ironically, the Urantia Book is what led me towards Cosmic Agency. I agree that the book itself is pretty much misinformation, but it does allow one to raise their own questions about their reality.

#3 2021-08-30 00:21:53

Ymarsakar
Banned

I found ohaspe and urantia interesting. Impossible to correlate. Like a history truth of earth but from alien pov

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-08-30 13:30:10

BluePanther

Ymarsakar wrote:

I found ohaspe and urantia interesting. Impossible to correlate. Like a history truth of earth but from alien pov

Thank you! My sentiments exactly - difficult to reconcile the two significantly different texts, yet both seem to hold knowledge or "truth" to some extent.

I hope Swaruu could ask about these texts and see what the Taygetans know about them!

#5 2021-08-30 19:49:15

Ymarsakar
Banned

BluePanther wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Thank you! My sentiments exactly - difficult to reconcile the two significantly different texts, yet both seem to hold knowledge or "truth" to some extent.

I hope Swaruu could ask about these texts and see what the Taygetans know about them!

Yes and i also attempt to reconcile with scientific known history, biblical history channeling etc.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer